Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 28. August 2008 18:33 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 13:39
After seeing the video and hearing what the umpire said, I'm even more frustrated about the decision.
The explanation was just ridiculous. :evil:

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. August 2008 20:04 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 12:39
I was watching a match during the US Open and one of the players didn't shake hands with the umpire either. I don't remember who it was.

Could have been Chakvetadze: she didn't shake the umpires hand after her first round loss.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 28. August 2008 20:34 

Local Time:
I was watching a match during the US Open and one of the players didn't shake hands with the umpire either. I don't remember who it was.

Could have been Chakvetadze: she didn't shake the umpires hand after her first round loss.

well then it probably was her yes.

Profile WWW

media master
PostPosted: 30. August 2008 08:58 

Local Time:
Like Martin posted on Us Open thread: Daniela have entered Moscow

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 31. August 2008 12:28 

Local Time:
I came across this article, it's a very old article (2002) but I thought it was quite an interesting read. probably most of you guys have seen this article already anyway.

Daniela: Dinara: Dominika: Marat: Simone

media master
PostPosted: 31. August 2008 14:15 

Local Time:
I came across this article, it's a very old article (2002) but I thought it was quite an interesting read. probably most of you guys have seen this article already anyway.

yep i saw it before, it's one of the better ones, in most of the interviews it's only Daniela who talks
in this one a lot of family members
i like the answers of that Pavelka guy :lol:

and it's no secret she couldn't stand Kournikova lol
in every interview she talked about her she had something bitchy to say haha :lol:

but i hope her second appartment in Slovakia isn't that area that they just discribed :o

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. September 2008 09:33 

Local Time:

Good idea I think, if I remember right (which probably means im wrong) the field in Moscow last year wasnt that strong (its probably really strong this year now ive said that) and it may be a good chance for Daniela to gain some much needed points in a tier I and some much needed wins

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier III Title Holder
PostPosted: 2. September 2008 05:44 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 20:39
the first and only last time she entered Moscow was in 2004 and she went out in the 2nd round I think :?

Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Profile YIM

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 2. September 2008 12:51 

Local Time:
Wow, she entered Moscow :)

good luck, dani!

Site Admin
PostPosted: 2. September 2008 19:21 

Local Time:

Good idea I think, if I remember right (which probably means im wrong) the field in Moscow last year wasnt that strong (its probably really strong this year now ive said that) and it may be a good chance for Daniela to gain some much needed points in a tier I and some much needed wins

Scott

you jinxed it:

Profile WWW

Site Admin
PostPosted: 3. September 2008 00:04 

Local Time:
Given the fact that Zurich has been downgraded to tier II it's only logical most players will show up in Moscow.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. September 2008 10:56 

Local Time:
God dammit!! Ah well, can only play against whats put in front of you, that just got a lot tougher though. Although saying that I dont think any of the top seeds (apart from the williams sisters) will fancy getting Daniela in the 1st or 2nd round. Despite her form she must be considered a very dangerous floater

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 3. September 2008 19:24 

Local Time:
Nothing new actually, but if someone is bored and wants to waste his time, here's an article from the :

Hantuchova Looks To Bali For Career Boost
02 Sep 2008

Daniela Hantuchova will be seeking to re-ignite her career at the Commonwealth Bank Tennis Classic after struggling to bounce back from a frustrating stress fracture in her right heel.

The glamorous Slovak, who finished as runner-up to Lindsay Davenport in the 2007 final, failed to survive her first round match at the US Open as she was upset by a resurgent Anna-Lena Groenefeld.

Signs that things were not quite right came when she lost her opening round match to qualifier Karolina Sprem in Amelia Island in April, and she was then forced to miss the rest of the clay court season as she withdrew from Berlin, Rome, Istanbul and Roland Garros, as well as the grass court tournament at s’Hertogenbosch.

After such a lengthy break it is always difficult to get back on track, and when Daniela eventually managed to return she was unable to get beyond the second round of Wimbledon. Opening round losses followed at Stanford and Los Angeles, and she then lost in the second round of the Beijing Olympics to fast-rising Danish star Caroline Wozniacki. Success was also hard to come by in New Haven, where she squeezed past Olga Govortsova in a third set tiebreak before losing in three sets to French teenager Alize Cornet.

Now she will hope that the relaxing atmosphere on the Paradise Isle will help her banish the strain of the past few months as she returns to one of her favourite events on the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour.

While Hantuchova has struggled, two players who are looking forward to their week in Bali have excelled in New York. Swiss left-hander Patty Schnyder reached her second Grand Slam quarter-final this season, following up her Roland Garros success by battling her way to a 4-6 6-3 6-3 win over Katarina Srebotnik on Sunday, after the Slovak had earlier upset three-time Bali champion Svetlana Kuznetsova.

Italy’s Flavia Pennetta is another Bali-bound player who is in great form this year, with a win over another of the top contenders for the Commonwealth Bank Tennis Classic title, Nadia Petrova, and then former world number one Amelie Mauresmo to earn her a place in the quarter-finals of the US Open. Petrova, meanwhile, partnered Jonas Bjorkman to reach the semi-finals of the mixed doubles.

With so many players in top form, and others who have something to prove, tennis fans are certain to witness some fascinating battles when play gets underway at the Grand Hyatt Resort, Nusa Dua, on 7th September.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 4. September 2008 08:42 

Local Time:
WTA officialy allows on court coaching next year. Good decision imo.

media master
PostPosted: 4. September 2008 09:07 

Local Time:
WTA officialy allows on court coaching next year. Good decision imo.

i know many of you people are against it , well i think this is great
cause it helps Daniela , i remember so many matches where she got on court coaching after a moment she was mentally gone in the match, but she still won

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... 75  Next