Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 2. February 2011 17:49 

Local Time:
|20. May 2024| 03:06
Hantuchova enjoyed it sold out. Gathered by its 30 tickets
Michael Maslany | 2 February 2011 13:17

In the WTA rankings ranks as the Slovak duo, but in the Czech Republic will play against a team unit. Daniela Hantuchova in the first round of the match Fed Cup World Group is pleased expects very tight battles. "The two Czech players in the singles made in recent excellent performances. Kvitová plays beautiful tennis duress. It would be great if we won with the support of viewers," noted 27-year tennis player who had the start of the season with Achilles tendon problems.

Already disabled right?
This is a longer-term issue. Feet should be perfectly fine until about three weeks, so for her I still take great care and well it tejpovať. But I am glad that I have fully move the court. In Australia, if I played on one leg. Ten days already I'm training hard and hope the weekend will be sufficiently prepared.

Certainly you are missing wrestling practice.
Exactly. Any number of training games can not replace a sharp game. Nevertheless, we tested as many match situations. I have to prepare mentally and especially since the beginning of his play tennis. If it does not go well according to my ideas, I have to fight and put everything into it.

The season started well for you. How long have you coped with it?
Results from the resulting health problems. Before injury bothered me. Came the worst moment. I had had a great preparation, four-five weeks I worked hard and I wanted to show what I natrénované. For three weeks I have however fallen out and I had to sit with your feet lined. It was a very uncomfortable feeling. If a player gets injured during the year, at least you can relax, but it's beginning to defeat. The only luck was that I did not break Achilles tendon, I paused to six months.

Slovakia has an unfavorable balance against the Czech Republic, all lost the game. What game do you expect now?
Done all that we broke. Awaiting us a tough match. I feel that whenever we play against United, are of good report and the form. In recent months Kvitová played fantastically well Theroux. In addition, they both lefty, which I can sometimes Returne export of rhythm. All matches will be in my uniform. They are stronger on paper, but we will try to use the home environment. We are delighted that it sold out, although some tickets I would have met. About thirty.

Do you feel the team otherwise, when Matthew Liptak also your personal trainer?
To be honest, not really. Príprava yet is the same as in the past. Maybe on the bench it will be better, whereas during the Fed Cup has a chance to advise me more than tournaments.

Since the change of coach that you have not played much because of injury. Nevertheless feel the first positive in your game?
Definitely yes. I am very glad to cooperate with Mathias. We did, however, major changes, which require a long time. Coach wants me some things completely changed, as after so many years is not easy. The worst part is that I'm missing matches, where would we get it fully tested. I hope I will be physically together and I will be able to translate into natrénované matches.

At the end you prepare unusual in the Tatras. What was different?
I had the joy, that after so many years I could be a bit longer in Slovakia. Moreover, I visited the place where I grew up. Pospomínala I'm also on children's time. I regret only that it is in the Tatras began with Achilles tendon problems. It was about the cold. From this perspective, it probably was not the optimal solution.

Did you have the time to go skiing?
No, they have not been skiing weather.

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 8. February 2011 22:18 

Local Time:
  Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. February 2011 01:23 

Local Time:
Slovakia sold the stars. Gaborik and Hantuchova
One of the best hockey players Slovak Marian Gaborik and an elite tennis player Daniela Hantuchova. Although these two icons are to provide the visibility Slovak sport. A new project called "The Best of Slovak sport" is intended to fundamentally change the marketing Slovak sport and elite Slovak athletes, as well as the involvement of talented youth in economically disadvantaged conditions.

In addition to the above two faces of this project will double as Olympic medalist in biathlon Kuzmínovo Anastasia, a former top tennis player Dominik Hrbaty or best water slalom world Michal Martikan. "The ambition of our project is the Slovak market to bring a representative and transparent marketing brand, which multiplies the best of the Slovak sport," said study author Richard Galovič project. Finance will be looking for private sponsors, not from state funds. "We want the private sector in some significant way effectively and transparently in particular came to the aid of Slovak sports," said Galovič.

Slovak elite athletes have praised this project. "It's a very bold project based on big goals, and it appealed to me. It's great support to Slovak sport. I believe this project and hope that accompanied hand work, "noted our elite scorer Danka Barteková.
@ google translation.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 11. February 2011 00:29 

Local Time:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2011 02:50 

Local Time:
|19. May 2024| 21:06
[quote="DANIandDELmania"]Dani appears a series of her favorite????? :o

in 19 sec.
[/quote

It sure looks like her. By the way, I didn't understand a word of any of that dialogue but from everything else I could pick up from how the show was shot and the acting, it looks exactly like every US soap opera I've ever seen.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. February 2011 18:06 

Local Time:
In the block and Daniela Hantuchova

In the block another prominent guest

Anastacia, Sasu Hovi, Kula, Susan Violet, Susan Smathers, Sajfa, Evgeni Plushenko, Robo Kazik, Marian and Thomas Zázrivá Puskailer. This is only a small calculation of prominent guests, which you already have, or in the near future you will see in a daily series Prefab. Already on Monday, to be joined next!

Daniela Hantuchova is not only a talented tennis player. But it also has acting talent. No one has not presented, but made an exception for Prefab. Already present on Monday, the 543rd part, when after the winter break starts VII. series of your favorite series Prefab.

Be sure and watch long-legged tennis player stories entangled in one of Bratislava block of flats. Already on Monday 14 February at 20.15 hrs. JOJ on TV!

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. February 2011 17:34 

Local Time:
After the rupture of its increased confidence
15.02.2011 00:00, Tennis

With coach MATEJ LIPTÁK a major success for its zverenky Daniela Hantuchova

Only in November, started cooperation tennis players Daniela Hantuchova and coach Matthias Lipták. And now is the first major success. Historically, the best Slovak tennis player, in 2003, fifth in the world, won the open air without the loss of set concrete WTA tournament in Thailand Pattaya.

You not sorry that you were not personally at the first significant joint zverenky your success? - Fed Cup captain podpichli we Mateja Lipták.
"This is not at all at this point essential. The main thing is that Daniel won in Pattaya. Sure, I would not be against if I was there. But our old one agreement was that with her on these have not left the February tournament. Otherwise it is good that he knows work 'itself, more precisely without me."

If we have already started this topic - when you meet next?
"Originally, we had to go along to the American tournament, so the events in Monterrey, California, Indian Wells and Miami, Florida. Now the situation has changed, we catch up match shortage. I will be with her already for next week in Doha, Qatar. Day of my departure is dependent on its current performance in Dubai."

What do you bring it last week transformation, whereas in Pattaya escape after four plays earlier this year?
"Very important were the first two rounds, one more second match against experienced štyridsiatničke Kimiko Dateovej-Krummovej. In the past, with her Daniela lost all three games, but now it finally defeated in a very difficult match, which it certainly meant for evil. Found that can win again. He lifted her confidence and played it match by match better."

What characterized the game in Pattaya?
"She showed aggressive tennis, well served. Gave the game great will and fighting spirit. Nevyčkávala súperiek for any errors, but she dictated the course."

Humiliating strongest rival in the semifinals, won it the world's troika of Russian Vera Zvonariovovou. Can you tell us more about that meeting?
"I result 7-6 (3), 6:4 clearly shows that it was a balanced fight. Daniela it difficult to cope with conditions, critical moments. This is the main knowledge and joy. Survived to play successfully in long exchanges, sought to put pressure on her return and overall excellent service on hold."

As you watched her speeches?
"All possible means available. But I admit that I do not like looking at Internet traffic. Therefore, I have not seen everything. Directly in the stands on the court it's a completely different experience."

Assuming that you were with Daniel in frequent contact. You have advised her what and how to play?
"Naturally. In particular, we have a lot together, četovali ', sometimes we also pozhovárali. Before each match I advised her what and how it should play. Never going into the unknown."

In Fed Cup match against the Czech Republic has not even set, but soon came the excellent result. Surprised?
"Fed Cup match her failed. It happens. But remember that last year she was just about deserved all three points against Serbia in Belgrade, thus we proceeded to the World Group. And whether it is a surprise? I see it differently. Finally had some intensive training, which we managed after the injury healed. Before her missing head, ran their little, might in fact be a major problem."

It helped her that you are prepared some time in the Australian heat, whereas now won the tournament out there?
"After Australia, we were three weeks in the hall. For it is easier to get used to, than the opposite transition. I admire how it all mastered. Had had a long flight, the next day she started to play. In addition to extreme heat. It was not easy at all."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. February 2011 18:43 

Local Time:
Hantuchova smiles for a worthy cause

Slovak beauty does photo shoot for 2011 calendar in support of charity hospital in Cambodia
By Alaric Gomes, Senior ReporterPublished: 00:00 February 17, 2011

Dubai: Daniela Hantuchova is using her sweet smile for a cause. Unknown to many, the Slovak beauty spent two days in Hungary doing a photo shoot for a 2011 calendar in support of her charity work in Cambodia, where she aids a hospital for children with HIV.

"I have been supporting this hospital for the past three-four years. Not many people know about this hospital as I do not like to speak about it. I feel like charity is something that you got to feel to do it from your heart, not just to show to people what you're doing. I think that's not the right way, so I never mentioned it. We just thought this would be a nice idea to make the next step to give even more," Hantuchova told media following her first-round exit to Anna Chakvetadze here on Tuesday.
Called the "House Of The Smile", the hospital in Cambodia helps HIV children improve their health and education as well as many other things.

Long schedule
"I hope we will raise even more money for this cause," Hantuchova said.
"The photo shoot was a long two days of work but it was fun and because it was all for charity I didn't mind at all," she added.
The calendar is already on sale and all proceeds from it will go straight to Hantuchova's charity. "It was very inspiring for me I realise doing something like this when it's for charity. It took two days to do the calendar, but I felt like I didn't need to use any effort to do it, because I know it was going for a great cause.
"We had a lot of fun and all the people in the team were fantastic. We were just really pleased with the outcome. It's really great to help like this,"
she added.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 21. February 2011 01:40 

Local Time:
I know this is not a recent interview. ;) But it has not been posted here before.

The tennis player of the year model

Daniela Hantuchova won at the end of last year, Tennis Player of the Year award. Shortly before this became two days on the model. The mansion in Hungary, which belongs to her brother with his girlfriend, was photographed for the calendar year 2011. It was not the first time that the photographer standing model - has long attracted the advertising market and became the face of the same sports brand. Pomýšľa perhaps for modeling?
I knew I would imagine in the role models, if one day I hung on a nail tennis, why not, but rather I can imagine from the other side - as designer clothes. I would liked to have our own brand, but it still sees all. With tennis yet does not stop ...

In various surveys the world you have declared a tennis player with the longest and most beautiful legs. Did you give them insurance?
I insured all.

You have also photographed in bikinis. Hinder you do?
Photo shoot in bikini for Sports Illustrated has what is probably the most lucrative opportunity in the world of modeling, and also something not refuse. I was honored to have chosen me. Other shooting I am considering, depending on who is a photographer, what's the style, intention ...

Is shooting for you good cash injection? Use those funds to support children in Cambodia, where his brother are helping HIV positive children?
Shooting at all so I do not and especially not with regard to a particular calendar project for children from Cambodia, where all proceeds goes directly there and nowhere else.

What theme you have to do that you add to the athletes who are dedicated to charity?
Longer time to deal with the idea that tennis has given me so much in life and since I got born with such talent, it is my responsibility to develop it further, not only in world tennis, but also charity. And this calendar is one of the small little, as it fills.

It is true that watching TV series and Prefab not refuse you if you occupy in it - if you try out the role of an actress?
This series I really like because it captures the real life, and if possible, so it sometimes look on the Internet. It would be fun to play in it, why not?

Allegedly, you broke up with her boyfriend, Italian fitnestrénerom March Panichi. Where and with whom you live this Christmas?
At home in Slovakia, with its closest. I enjoyed the stories and just a sweet doing nothing ...

Author: Alena Horváthová-ČISÁRIKOVÁ
Photo: Brano Šimončík

@google translation

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 26. February 2011 01:16 

Local Time:
Hantuchova - I want to be an actress!
24 February 2011 11:40 AM

For now she is happy trying to work her way up the world rankings and pulling off shocks at the Qatar Ladies Open, but after an appearance on a Slovakian soap opera a few weeks ago Daniela Hantuchova has a pretty good idea what she would like to do once she has retired from tennis.

"I like to follow a TV show from Slovakia, and on in particular because I was in it a couple of weeks ago. That was pretty cool. It is a soap and I played myself. I had lines to learn, it was real acting and was a lot of fun. I didn't screw up but I think the actor was freaking out that he was doing it with me, so he kept forgetting what he was supposed to say. But I didn't!

"I watch it live on my Ipad now. I really enjoyed it and acting is something I will definitely think about as a career after I finish tennis. I'm used to being in front of the camera because I've done it since I was little. So I'll definitely take it into consideration. It would be really cool to do something big."

Such a cameo back home is one of the big advantages of her fame but the 27-year-old admits the attention is one of the main reasons she doesn't live there anymore.

"I do get recognised quite a lot but after so many years, I take it as part of my job. That's why I enjoy my time in Monte Carlo because there are so many famous people that nobody bothers me there."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. March 2011 18:11 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova: Collapsed on track? Not a chance!

When you put Google's name Daniela Hantuchova, throws you five hundred thousand references. About tennis. No confidential conversation, which gave EVE is unprecedented.

Whenever pritrafí interview and photo shoot with someone very famous, everyone was asking me: What was? And Daniel was rare category of sweet and normal. Vysočizné smiling girl in a track suit, with freshly washed hair with us Prefab looked beautiful apartment in the Tatra Hotel Kempinski and patiently waiting for the end of the trial. Like nothing. Though neither was in the first thirty best tenistiek world. So this was the conversation. Learn it, as Daniel is on the court against the Williams sisters, and her troubled love where it purchases the best bits, and whether they feel fabulously rich.

He feels the girl from Poprad still a girl from Poprad, even if they live in a refined Monte Carlo?
Yes, I will always feel like a man who comes from the mountains. I think, or hope that I have over the years had not changed. At least to say my nearest ... (Smile) Achievements and material things should not change people, so I also always try to be with both feet on the ground.

Everywhere it says that I had led to the tennis grandmother.
I had led the first alone. I had 5 years and I've seen on TV, as Milo Mečíř won at the Olympics in Seoul. On that day I asked parents to buy me a racket, so I also once able to play at the Olympics. And then, as grandma used to play for Division, was naturally my trainer. Nobody compelled me into tennis. Quite the contrary. For my parents it was an absolute priority is education. Then went to tennis, piano and everything else, the role had to be porobené. They were such, rather, they said, Well, enough already raised. And I still like.

Also play the piano and I wanted to!
Eight years, I faithfully went to the piano.

To me therefore come quite far from tennis.
But it also is. I remember how angry schoolmarm when I came from tennis even with clay on your fingers. Were gazebos, concerts and similar things, but it was good for training because of anxiety. Center at Wimbledon is nothing compared to this, when I was performing at a concert piano ... (laughter)

You were supposedly some bifľoška?
Hey ... (Laughs) I had never deuce.

Nicely.
At least certainly not essential, then in high school I did everything individually, but I also pursued.

Well, and you did something wrong?
... (Laughs) No ...

Neopila to the graduations?
... (Laughs) No. Perhaps it is because I was a child accustomed to the regime, because what I do is really hard life. It should have poriadnu morale and professionalism, to have my perfectionism ... So those crazy things have been named. And especially, since I was fourteen years in the U.S., where I quickly learned what it is to work hard.

Have you ever told that they no longer want to live?
It's difficult, very, but if I did not want to do so to the finish. The life is very lucky, when a man can do what he chose and what you enjoy. Tennis gave me so very much, not only the sports pages, but overall in life, that I would not change a thing.

She thought sometimes in life, rather than 5-years, but when you have actually managed to assess their abilities, that'll go so far?
Hm, it certainly is not. Never one knows what awaits us, and especially in sport is also unpredictable! Of course, that you appreciate all the successes I have achieved so far, but my parents always stressed to me that it is fine, but should also have some back door, such as education.

Who you the first time in life, said Daniela, the tennis star will you?
Nick Bollettieri (famous tennis coach, who "raised" and Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Monica Seles etc. - ed. Red.) When we first went to his tennis academy, knew him only from the TV, I knew how many units worldwide raised. When I arrived there, and I was just one of those children, now I have requested that wants to be with me on the court. He said to me, so I stayed there, so I could train. When you tell someone such as he gives an awful lot of confidence. Until then, I played more for fun, so I did not take seriously.

Today we no longer can you say before an important match - I'm good, I win it?
Certainly. Actually, the fact that I grew up in Florida, I have learned to be self-esteem, although it is true that I would be able to have a bigger and sometimes I lose it for important matches. When you embark on the court as well Williamsky have it to give away, even if the tennis that day in the not so well. Self-esteem takes on rival.

How many percent of the villages on the physical and how much psyche?
Eighty is the head. At this level, everybody knows is to play well, everyone knows how to move and physically fitness freaks. I think in many top sports rule, the best ones to have in my head.

This is very worrying.
You know what, or not. Fortunately, I already have a lot of experience, so I can use that in those conditions I have been so many times. I know what to expect. Everyone has their way to give of yourself under maximum pressure, it can be a lot of other players will harden ... Even me sometimes comes and sometimes not even ... (Smile)

Is there a rival that you particularly baffled?
Not really. When I play, I am not interested in who is on the other hand, if only from a tactical point of view, so I knew what to play. But this too is not covered.

Are between the lead toys girlfriend?
Of course, that they have few, but mainly from the "older" generation, such as Martina Hingis, with whom we played. But tennis is such an individual sport, and especially the program during the tournament is so busy training, matches, media recovery, that everyone is on his way looking for friendship and more off the court.

A nekamošky that zazerajú, what do you skirt a missile, highlights ...?
So is there enough of those. Mainly the young generation. It seems to me that we still have more respect for one another. These "young" forgot it somewhere, it's also about education, but I try not to deal with it and ignored it.

You are officially an elite category of smart, rich and beautiful blonde tennis. Throw a loop in a row with Anna or Maria, check the outfits?
Rather, outside the court when we meet at some party or something a photographer, so that hey ... (Laughter) But before the game than any we have concentrated on the game.

I imagine it so that when someone is there, where you from morning to evening rises phone prestigious companies that call: Nerobili you are advertising for a new watch? Tracksuits? Yachts?
Phone just raises my agency ... (Laughter)

You get a lot of these offers?
Yes. But also on how it is, divide your time so that it remains primarily in tennis, it's my priority. At the moment the first training, matches and then everything else.

How long are you planning to play? Not tired yet?
I see. I feel particularly tired at the end of the season that our sport has the longest, from January to November. Therefore I am looking forward that I can now dopriala rest, I needed a longer arm and put in order. If such a longer cord, still only packing, airport, travel, think ... Although I do not have to prove anything to anyone, it's on my internal goals, but while I am still motivated, I see no reason why not to play.

Can you maintain valuable relationships, although, let's say, 358 days a year on the road?
Relationships are one of the most important things in life, but it's very difficult. Each week we have elsewhere, but if they prove true friends, no matter however it sounds like a cliché. Those who really withstand accept what my crazy life, they are true.

Everywhere was reported that the collapse of a single publicized split with a man with whom you managed to take pictures with us, but not that.
That or I'm not sure.

When the subject decided not to waste words.
I do not want to discuss. I see no reason why I should present it to the public. I am known as a tennis player and has every right to guard your privacy. Once it flips into the world, those things are no longer real, man ceases to focus on what really is and what is fictional.

But walk with a peak around tennis player can not be normal for a man Žužo.
He lives, what we do, is hardly acceptable for someone else. It's all about training sessions, matches, round.

What is Daniela Hantuchova partner in a relationship?
I am a Taurus. So properly stubborn, and when I say something, I stand behind it.

Where you have a chance to actually fall in love? You go to buy food rolls? Or between sets you look into the light?
... (Laughs) I sometimes also look ... But no. When it has come, it will come.

Do you have an ideal vision of their future family?
Two children, the best first guy, then girl, beautiful house, either in Tuscany, or somewhere near the sea ... Welfare and the right man.

What should have the right characteristics?
Especially good heart.

Supposedly you in love with Italy.
I remember how I first came there with his family of 12-year-old on holiday in Rome, since this is my bleeding heart. The landscape is beautiful and horrible to me fits their lifestyle. Italians are like kids play. We will be going after all, they can enjoy life, are carefree. Although it is true that when there's something you need to equip the office, it's difficult. However, I am particularly Slovak, Slovakia and love if this could be, I would like here after a career remained live and assist in areas where I have enough experience.

Sportswoman can relax in another sport?
Clearly, as in golf, skiing.

This is it?
Golf is truly me. I have a hole in one. Surfing has now caught a very ... And if not actively, so relax and doing nothing at total vylihovaní on the beach.

Talk to the Kempinski hotel. Probably not a coincidence that we met here.
After twelve years I'm back in Slovakia and I am very like to go to the Tatra Mountains, where I come from. I think this is the nicest hotel, what we have in Slovakia. I am very glad that I have planned their preseason training there. On Pleso I spent a wonderful eight days and I must say that as I feel here, I do not feel anywhere in the world, even in 7-hviezdičkovovom hotel ... The feeling is incomparable with anything else and wellness here are really beautiful.

Have you ever realized in my life, whoa, I'm rich?
I do not look at it that way. It's nice not having to worry about whether you can afford something or not, but for me material things somehow do not mean much, and let them depend on my luck.

Again, such Vuittonka, two, three, smile on your face to conjure, huh?
... (Laughs) Yeah, yeah, okay!

Where are you the best shopping?
In Rome, clearly. Via Condotti, this is my address. I love Roberto Cavalli, I think that makes najženskejšie dress and it is really level. For LV handbags, Gucci and well I go to Armani and ...

How do people live in Monte Carlo?
Well. Very! Will not complain. Are there particular conditions on the tennis great training throughout the year I can play outside and tennis club are trained top players, so the quality sparring abound. There is great peace and privacy, because there are so many famous people that no one notices me. This situation is the beach ...

Athletes tend to be there because of taxes that?
Swedes may be yes, my income is taxed directly in most countries, organized tournaments, and for Slovakia is now the tax burden in Slovakia is low.

Ktorý tennis player you like?
It, I'll say it again and it will ... As for the charisma and personality, Roger Federer.

Slovakia took a A! Where were you?
Late, which has ... (Laughs) You're kidding. They have a wonderful relationship, incredible kids. Roger is a personality.

A tennis player tennis players were not afraid?
Balia, as not. But what about the tennis player? We have fun 24 hours of tennis? Well, mainly, with IQ's not some bohviečo.

You have your Porsche?
Which?

Cayenne.
I have. (Laughter)

Even vytneš little or crawling nicely ninety?
... (Laughter) Vytnem. I go fast enough, because Porsche was my first car, so I'm used to the good. Driving is very fun, because I ride all year round, so when I drive, I really enjoy it, I think.

You have to eat something special?
During tournaments yes, it's part of my profession and it would be irresponsible if it did not. While many runs, but each of us wants to achieve good performance, especially before the game so coach said to me, so what and what not. For example, when playing at high temperatures, it is very important.

Rewards are sweet after a good match?
As for the sweet, all too often the rewards. Fičím pancakes with Nutella. Anything sweet, cakes, strudel, steamed buns, yum ...

You know to cook?
And yes! This has caught me a few years ago.

After all, the Italian friend you had to learn a thing or two.
For example, tiramisu, but it is a fact of Italians can be seen exactly what pasta they are able to conjure up for twenty minutes! But it's the ingredients, taste things differently there than with us.

On your website, we learned of your engagement to charity. It's something new, or do you just not speak yet?
Not new, I support this project in Cambodia for four years. I do not feel that it should be taken to know if this is not the case, such as calendar, which has recently been photographed, and all proceeds from it goes straight to the hospital. A few years ago I felt that the tennis life and gave me so much already, that is the time to give back. We chose to take this project and I'm going to go there to see in person. When finished, because now is the time very little charity is one of my priorities.

It was still extremely closed to the media. We owe it that today, so here we sit and talk to?
It just was not feasible due to time constraints. It is impossible. Were days when I nestíhala or train, and I needed, so I focused solely on tennis, otherwise I would have reached what I wanted.

With what you achieve, you happy?
As a sportswoman I will probably never be satisfied. Those targets is still so much!

Daniela Hantuchova (27)

Slovak tennis unit in the world rankings of women currently in the thirty-spot. Played professionally since 1999, about three years later finally broke when she won the prestigious Indian Wells tournament. Great achievements have also in doubles and is known for extreme, until masculine force on the court. Last year, shot a swimsuit special for the prestigious American sports weekly Sport's Illustrated.

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. March 2011 20:18 

Local Time:
Short interview at Indian Wells:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2011 20:19 

Local Time:
Hantuchova plays every game on ice
From Miami Matej Grošek, associate Pravda | 25 March 2011 16:54

In the spring catch a promising stage. Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova made a second round of a tournament in Miami short shrift to American teenage Melanie Oudin, it now faces world number one Caroline Wozniacki of Denmark.

Surprised you walkover over Oudin?
I took a concentrated, hand obeyed me, I had a feeling of peace and good movement on the court.

Are you satisfied with the performance in tournaments that are played on a hard surface?
While it's ok. Of course, that appearances in Indian Wells bothered me because the clove is to win and wants to end the tournament so early. I tried to quickly forget and train hard. I am glad that my entry came in Miami.

What you meant to triumph in February, Thailand Pattaya, the first four years?
Something like that I really expected. Even on Sunday I was in a cool Slovakia and Tuesday I played in štyridsaťstupňových heat waves. But perhaps the difficult conditions I was able to concentrate on the matches and especially the last two - and the battle against Zvonareva finals came to me perfectly.

After a bet with Pat Etcheberrym you in Thailand after the final jump into the pool. It tends to be a fitness trainer to motivate?
At each tournament. After each win the game I promised ice cream.

What is the craziest bet you conclude?
Craziest collapsed four years ago, when I won the second time in career tournament in Indian Wells. Even before the event I stavila that if they win, will fly in the air balloon. But then we discovered that we had to go in the morning to seven and a half of getting up early if I prevail.

The last time you caught the heart of golf and surfing. Please take the time to them in Miami?
I played golf and now in Indian Wells and surf I can be back in San Diego. Last year I got quite.

Are you not afraid of sharks?
I argued that in San Diego to them is not so much (laughing). Of course, that person goes into the water, knowing that anything can happen.

Who do you go to golf?
Often played with Australian coach Darren Cahill. Has two or three handicap, plays well and is a man at ease.

Would you attend a tournament in Tokyo, if he played this week?
Certainly not.

And tennis community is trying somehow to support a country that is recovering the result of natural disasters. To add?
I know that in Miami is something going on. Of course, that very happy to help. As soon as I heard what happened, I immediately called Ai Sugiyama whether it is okay she and her family.

What do you think up in the April Fed Cup match for Serbian tennis player?
Certainly it will be very tough match. The draw for us this year, indirect, but at least we're playing at home again.

Slovakia will be in the next few days to live hockey. Have you ever been to a hockey match?
Was and if I can, I look at the board and a World Cup match.

@ google translation.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 14. April 2011 13:17 

Local Time:
|20. May 2024| 04:06
Vote for Daniela here :

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. April 2011 01:14 

Local Time:
Agnieszka Radwanska - "training" for big money doubles

Agnieszka Radwanska is still waiting for victory in the tournament, rank or promotion to the Premier in the semifinals of the Big Szlemie. For now realizes dream with singles in doubles

- Doubles for me is like a workout - but finds the best Polish tennis player.

The first doubles tournament she won in 2007 in Istanbul, together with her sister Ursula. Krakowianki spend with each other almost every spare moment, but another common title is not likely to enjoy. During Slam U.S. Open in 2009, quarreled with the court and Agnes said that her sister no longer play. On the question of whether changed her mind, she would not last to respond. - At the moment, and so Ula occurs in other tournaments than I am - the embodiment.

Throughout last year the older of the sisters played with Maria Kirilenko, which previously reached two finals. The Russian also advanced to the semifinals of Australian Open. - We have a similar approach. Doubles are fun, and good results are treated as a nice addition - Kirilenko explained.

This year's doubles partner Daniela Hantuchova Radwanska is a straight couple and a success. In late March, the Slovak won big tournament in Miami. - The style of play in doubles is changing, is becoming less finesse at the net. After entering the new provisions there is no third set, just so. super tie-break. Thanks singlistki can afford the extra gigs, because the matches are less comprehensive - Klaudia Jans explains that for years there in doubles with Alicja Rosolska, and only occasional singles.

Such as tennis players in the standings deblistek Jans, however, is less and less. Leader is ranked Flavia Pennetta, for whom success in the singles are more important. Murray takes on the 25th place. - Maybe that's because they treat singlistki doubles as a supplement to them doing so well. They feel no pressure, they play completely at ease - says Jans.

Radwanska: - For tournaments with all the good live, so I have no problems with the draw for the doubles partners. For now, with Hantuchova do not have to complain about and I'm sure we will play together yet. Title won in Florida has, but you can not compare it to anything. Seeded team will always be only a background for a single game.
@ google translation

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 75  Next