Roland Garros Women's Legends        Daniela/ Francesca Schiavone bt Lucie Safarova/ Nathalie Tauziat 6-2 6-3        Mixed Legends: Daniela/Guy Forget bt Francesca Schiavone/Mansour Bahrami 4-6 6-3 10-4        Mixed Legends: Tatiana Golovin/Sebastien Grosjean bt Daniela/Cedric Pioline 4-6 6-2 12-10        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 6. August 2013 16:44 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 11:57
Branson Recruits Nadal, Ivanovic And Others For Necker Cup Pro-Am
Written by: Bob Larson Tennis on 6th August 2013

Rafael Nadal, Ana Ivanovic, Stefan Edberg, Martina Navratilova and Daniela Hantuchova will be joined by current and past ATP/WTA players along with Sir Richard Branson in the 2nd annual Necker Cup Pro-am on Necker Island in the British Virgin Islands November 12-16.

Branson is excited to host the event again. “Last year’s first Necker Cup was a huge success & incredible fun for everyone involved. It’s an honor to have Necker Island host this unique tennis experience again this year and I’m very much looking forward to seeing everybody again and some new faces too.”

Amateurs can win a trip to compete in the Necker Cup Pro-Am by participating in the Corporate Challenge to be held October 4-6, 2013 at The New York Athletic Club in New York City.

Beside the tennis, Necker Cup Pro-Am guests will enjoy cocktail and dinner parties and also get the chance to meet with the players and Branson. The final day concludes with a charity exhibition match, dinner, auction and “End of the World” party in the main room of Necker Island’s Great House. 2013 Necker Cup guests will be some of the first to ever see Necker Island’s newly rebuilt “Great House.”

Last year’s Necker Cup raised over $1,000,000 for worthy causes.

Amateurs can book a 4 night/5 day all-inclusive team package to the world’s most exclusive tennis Pro-Am by calling 800.376.0975 or visiting

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2013 21:18 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 12:57
Daniela receives a WC into the Cincinnati main draw.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. August 2013 21:59 

Local Time:
Excuse the language but thank F*** for that! At least she can really focus on doubles this week with hingis without worrying about missing qualifying.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. August 2013 18:43 

Local Time:
New Haven Open ‏@newhavenopen 42m
Daniela Hantuchova in New Haven! She receives WC's into singles & doubles - will play alongside Martina Hingis.

Hantuchova Awarded Singles and Doubles Wildcard

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA AWARDED SINGLES AND DOUBLES WILDCARD INTO 2013 NEW HAVEN OPEN; WILL PLAY DOUBLES WITH HALL OF FAMER MARTINA HINGIS

Qualifying Wildcards Awarded to Americans Lena Litvak and Katerina Stewart

NEW HAVEN, Conn., August 13, 2013 – Former World No. 5 Daniela Hantuchova has been awarded a singles and a doubles wildcard into the New Haven Open at Yale presented by First Niagara, a WTA event that is part of the Emirates Airline US Open Series to be held August 16-24, 2013 at the Connecticut Tennis Center, it was announced today by Tournament Director Anne Worcester.

Hantuchova, from Slovakia, owns six career WTA singles titles including winning earlier this year in Birmingham, England. In addition to competing in singles, the WTA veteran will play doubles with Martina Hingis, who was inducted into the International Tennis Hall of Fame earlier this summer. Hingis’ comeback to the Tour has been exclusively with Hantuchova and the duo is playing multiple events leading into the US Open.

This will be Hantuchova’s eleventh appearance at the New Haven Open, where she was a singles semifinalist and doubles champion in 2002. She joins a player field that includes five of the top 10 players in the world including Sara Errani (No. 6), Wimbledon Champion Marion Bartoli (No. 7), Angelique Kerber (No. 8), defending New Haven Open Champion Petra Kvitova (No. 9), and four-time New Haven Open Champion Caroline Wozniacki (No. 10). In addition eight other top 25 players are in the field including Wimbledon Finalist Sabine Lisicki.

"Fans are going to have multiple chances to see Daniela Hantuchova at the New Haven Open since she is playing singles as well as doubles with multiple Grand Slam Champion Martina Hingis," said Worcester. "We always enjoy adding well-known names to the tournament. Between Daniela being one of our most loyal fan favorites over the last decade and Martina being a Hall of Famer, our fans will be treated to two very familiar and talented players."

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. August 2013 01:19 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 06:57
Great news! I thought New Haven was out of reach. Daniela, particularly with Martina, have the popularity to have this happen. If they begin to wonder if they should stay together at some point, the WTA and a lot of tourney organizers will sure be trying to talk them into staying together!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. September 2013 03:23 

Local Time:
What's your schedule after this?

DANIELA HANTUCHOVA: I'm supposed to play in Tokyo if I get in, and then Beijing, Linz, and Moscow.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. September 2013 16:24 

Local Time:
Hingis has withdrawn from doubles in Tokyo,citing "personal reasons." :(

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. September 2013 21:49 

Local Time:
Think it's the beginning of the end, guys?

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. September 2013 20:46 

Local Time:
As long as Daniela plays singles then I don't mind. Will she get into Tokyo..I think they take rankings before US OPEN...

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 10. September 2013 23:53 

Local Time:
As long as Daniela plays singles then I don't mind. Will she get into Tokyo..I think they take rankings before US OPEN...

Good news eddy. Due to the withdrawal of Jamie Hampton,Daniela makes it into the main draw.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. September 2013 00:12 

Local Time:
That's good news for all of us. It's one less week we have to wait for Daniela to be back in action.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. September 2013 18:41 

Local Time:
That's great! A good run at Tokyo and Beijing would increase her chances of Sofia!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. September 2013 19:48 

Local Time:
I think Daniela would have a good chance of playing in Sofia because players like Vinci and Kirilenko who are eligible and above her in the rankings will be in the Fed Cup final at the same time.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. October 2013 19:38 

Local Time:
Matt Cronin
‏@TennisReporters
Acapulco (now on hard courts) announces Murray, Ferrer, Isner and Hantuchova as players in 2014 field
10:44 AM - 17 Oct 13 from Lafayette, CA

Murray, Ferrer, Isner and Hantuchova at Mexican Open Tennis
OCTOBER 17, 2013 19:10 0 COMMENTS VIEWS: 3

Author:
unomasunoweb
The twenty-first edition of the Mexican Tennis Open to be held in Acapulco, Guerrero, from February 24 to March 1, 2014, confirmed the presence of Andy Murray, the Spanish David Ferrer, the American John Isner and Slovakian Daniela Hantuchova.

The next edition will start a new era in the tournament with changing clay surface to hard surface, which they hope to attract new players and to give more attractive to the most important event nationwide.

"We are in a more logical calendar, we have three hours of Indian Wells and on this surface works best and we are confident that better things will come long term," said Raul Zurutuza, tournament director.

He explained that the men's take the three and four in the world is a great treat for this stage of the tournament, while the women will have the number 12 in the WTA, plus they are expected to confirm some surprises in the next weeks.

He noted that the headquarters hotel sporting suffered no significant damage with the storms "Manuel" and "Ingrid" which recently hit the coast of Guerrero, therefore is guaranteed to have an event with the quality you deserve an ATP 500.

"The hotel did not suffer as much as other parts of Guerrero, is in perfect condition, now operates one hundred percent and later this month we will begin with the installation of courts for the tournament," he said.

Finally, said the Mexican Open tennis will continue to support national wild card entries for the best Mexicans, so that the best youth in both men and women, will be invited to support other professionals.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. October 2013 14:09 

Local Time:
Tennis: Tennis Classic in showing classes Hingis and Hantuchova against Tsonga and Monfils

Bratislava 24 October (TASR) - Former world number one with Slovak roots Martina Hingis will be headlining 6 Grade Tennis Exhibition Tennis Classic, which will take place on Wednesday 4 December at 19.00 h Aegon Arena Bratislava National Tennis Center.

It was accompanied at the event showcasing the Representative of Slovak Daniela Hantuchova and French pair Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (currently 8 player ranking ATP) and Gael Monfils (31). The event will kick off the French Derby on two winning sets, then comes the so-called. Championship tie-break Hantuchova with Hingis and finally mixed doubles. "In it enters Daniela with Tsongom against Monfils with Hingis and will play one set in eight games," said chief organizer of exhibitions Roman Smotlak. The idea to bring Slovakia five times Grand Slam champion Hingis came in the summer. "We first thought about it over the summer, when Danka put together in doubles with Martina. We then approached by Daniela. And we are very glad we did. Other great tennis players are Tsonga and Monfils. Both are close to the tip tennis players who can overcome any opponent. Tsonga First, we asked him if we were looking for someone more entertaining format. really look forward and hope to do well again a little fun and promote tennis in Slovakia, "said Smotlak.

For Hantuchova it will be the first ever exhibition in his native country. "I am very glad to introduce for the first time before the Slovak fans who give me tremendous energy and really look forward to it. The more that I play with Martina, who has roots in Slovakia. Sure you put in the body. Martina plays great when someone once champion and will be forever and no matter how long pause. In doubles proves, that are among the best in the world. It's a bit longer, which we last played against each other singles. It will be very interesting, "said Hantuchova. "Martin and we were girlfriends before career ended. Matches with it always gave me a lot and I have a lot to learn from it. Helped me when I started playing on the circuit, gave me a lot of incredibly valuable advice and gives them to me today . It is my great honor to play either against him or her, "she added.

Those interested can purchase tickets for the event since Friday in the net predpredaj.sk. Prices range up to 19-49 euros for VIP ticket paid 149 euros. The organizers have prepared an accompanying program aimed primarily at children. 15.00 h on the day of the event NTC can play with all four parties and exhibitions will be space for a book signing. Will not miss the traditional auction missiles and other items from players. Proceeds from it will be donated to the Foundation Project Hantuchova and Stars for Stars.
@ google translate

Tennis exhibition in Bratislava will have a stellar cast
Author: SITA, today 10:26, updated today 12:38
On 6
year's event will feature Tennic Classic Martina Hingis with Daniela Hantuchova.
They will not even miss the Grand Slam finalist and former seventh player computer ranking.

BRATISLAVA 24 (AFP) - Švajčiarka the birthplace of Kosice Martina Hingis will be the main foreign star 6 Grade Tennis Exhibition Tennis Classic, which will take place on Wednesday 4 December from 19.00 h in the arena Aegon National Tennis Centre (NTC) in Bratislava.

In addition to 33-year-old 5-fold singles-Grand Slam champion and former women leaders renkingu WTA in singles and doubles, Hingis will also introduce its deblových partner not only this summer Daniela Hantuchova and two French reputed allowed audiences around the world - Grand Slam finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and former computer ranking seventh player Gael Monfils.

"When we started in 2008 that we brought in Bratislava Pete Sampras, it was a bold step in the right direction, because such a thing is missing here. We are very pleased and honored that after last year about the greatest success in terms of ensuring the presence of Novak Djokovic, the We also now managed to secure a fan of exciting players," said the director of B & D Agency Roman Smotlak that Thursday's presentation at a press conference in Bratislava informed the organizers and participants for the presence of Daniela Hantuchova. "I am very happy that finally I play Slovakia in an event of this type. Certainly it will be a very enjoyable evening and a great experience for me and all the fans," said Daniela Hantuchova.

Hingis still plays great

Thursday's presentation at a press conference in Bratislava on participants for the organizers informed the Director of B & D Agency Roman Smotlak in the presence of Daniela Hantuchova.

The program will begin singles between Tsongom and Monfils on two sets obtained. If so definitely score 1:1. wrestling tie-break. Then you will play with supertajbrejk Hingis and Hantuchova finally comes the mixed doubles Hingis, Monfils - Hantuchova, Tsonga to one hundred and eight games instead of the standard six.

"Martina still plays great. Who once was a champion, it will remain forever, regardless of the length of the pause. Matches against him, including possible life in the final at Indian Wells in 2002 gave me incredibly much. Moreover, not only at the beginning of her career, I have received many valuable advice. the more I am pleased that you are now together we play in Slovakia, from which she also came. Martina fluent in English. court or in the locker room is an advantage that we can, if necessary, arrange, without our surroundings can understand, though mostly communicate in English, which we of tennis zvyknutejšie environment. language proficiency Martiny advantage will also now considering a small portable microphones in the mix," heralded 30-year-old native of Poprad Hantuchova when a male actor added: "Especially as Monfils played exhibitions during normal games. So I think that in terms of entertainment, the organizers could not reach more suitable players from the current peak. "

Part of exhibitions will be Kids Day event

Tickets to get into distribution on Friday 25 October, exclusively through a network . They ranged in price from 19 to 49 euros, VIP-tickets have a value of € 149. Direct broadcast television station brings Slovak Sport.

Part Tennis Classic will have a 15.00 also in NTC action Kids Day. Approximately 50-60 children will play with actors exhibitions and get autographs from them. Proceeds from the traditional charity auction missiles and other memorabilia items from tennis players will be donated to Project Stars for Stars Foundation and Daniela Hantuchova, who also offers fans the charity's calendar for 2014 and its own collection of T-shirts, caps and silt.
@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50 ... 61  Next