Roland Garros Women's Legends        Daniela/ Francesca Schiavone bt Lucie Safarova/ Nathalie Tauziat 6-2 6-3        Mixed Legends: Daniela/Guy Forget bt Francesca Schiavone/Mansour Bahrami 4-6 6-3 10-4        Mixed Legends: Tatiana Golovin/Sebastien Grosjean bt Daniela/Cedric Pioline 4-6 6-2 12-10        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 11. May 2013 21:35 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 13:09
Daniela on the entry list for Birmingham(but not Eastbourne or Hertogenbosch as of this moment).

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. May 2013 23:38 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 12:09
After returning from Paris begins with the preparation of the grassy part of the season. Before presenting the prestigious Wimbledon tournament at Birmingham and Hertogenbosch.
@ google translate
&

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. June 2013 12:26 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 08:09
I'll wait until she is in the entry list to buy tickets. Can't believe I might see her live! :D

Last edited by Helio on 6. June 2013 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. June 2013 16:17 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 07:09
Good luck, Helio. There's nothing like it!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 22. June 2013 05:34 

Local Time:
Remember how ticked off we were when Daniela was sent on court around midnight in Pattaya City? I said then that she ought to never go back there. Having just watched a documentary about Pattaya City being.a hub for the sleazy world of sex trade of teenage ladies, there now is more than one reason for wanting Dani to not ever again set foot in that place.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. July 2013 17:55 

Local Time:
Receives a WC into Stanford. :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. July 2013 23:33 

Local Time:
Bank of the West Classic Announces Wild Cards
July 11, 2013 04:22 PM

STANFORD, Calif. () – The Bank of the West Classic announced today that main draw wild cards for the 2013 event have been issued to two-time NCAA singles champion Nicole Gibbs and former World No. 4 Daniela Hantuchova.

Hantuchova, who was once ranked as high as No. 4 in the world, is an eight-time winner on the WTA tour including a victory this season at the AEGON Classic in June. Hantuchova has competed in the Bank of the West Classic in years prior, making it to the semifinals in 2007, and the quarterfinals in 2005 and 2009.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. July 2013 12:39 

Local Time:
Wow two mistakes on that article Stanford! Should be no.5 and 6 titles..

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. July 2013 18:09 

Local Time:
I like what Stanford said, eddy, it's the main reason I posted it. Daniela can still make it true.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 13. July 2013 23:13 

Local Time:
I like what Stanford said, eddy, it's the main reason I posted it. Daniela can still make it true.

And, at her present pace, in 2 years or less! ;)
Is there a limit on how many WC's a player is allowed per year? This isn't the first one Daniela has received this year. Of course, I am still awaiting word on Carlsbad, though my wife's back in hospital and we may well not go on the trip we planned. All prayers accepted!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. July 2013 17:25 

Local Time:
Rumours flying around twitter that Daniela will play doubles in Carlsbad with none other than recent HOF entrant Martina Hingis!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. July 2013 18:35 

Local Time:
Rumours flying around twitter that Daniela will play doubles in Carlsbad with none other than recent HOF entrant Martina Hingis!

It's more than a rumor, Benji! Tennis.com is running an Associated Press story that Hingis has announced that she's coming out of retirement to play doubles in Carlsbad with Daniela! What a bonanza that would be for me if I get to see that, and there is a chance that my wife will be released from hospital today or tomorrow. She is gung ho on going if health permits. It's also reported that Sharapova withdrew from Stanford, which removes Dani from wild card status into a main draw entrant. I may assume that increases her chances of getting a wild card in Carlsbad. Very much liking these developments! :)
The official site for the Carlsbad tourney is promoting the return of Hingis to play doubles with Daniela.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. July 2013 19:29 

Local Time:
HINGIS TO MAKE DOUBLES COMEBACK IN CARLSBAD
Carlsbad, CA
by Tournament Staff | 16.07.2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Martina Hingis to Play Doubles at Southern California Open

Newly-Inducted Tennis Hall of Famer to Begin Doubles Comeback at Omni La Costa Resort and Spa

Carlsbad, CA (July 16, 2013) – Tennis legend Martina Hingis of Switzerland has accepted a wild card into the doubles draw of the Southern California Open, scheduled for July 27 – August 4 at the Omni La Costa Resort and Spa, tournament officials announced today.

Hingis, who was inducted to the International Tennis Hall of Fame this past Saturday, will begin her doubles comeback partnering with Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia at the Southern California Open, a WTA Premier 700 tennis event and a major stop on the Emirates Airline US Open Series calendar.

You've really got to think that this boosts Daniela's chances of getting into the main draw. Pennetta's in with a protected ranking and Paszek's in and she's 115. It does show the respect that Daniela has in the sport. She's played doubles with 8 no. 1s and Hingis is coming out of retirement to play doubles with her again. If Hingis plays with Daniela through to the US Open then that'll help Daniela get into Toronto, Cincinnati & New Haven as she's just outside automatic entry.

It'll be great for you to see Daniela play with Hingis, Alex.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. July 2013 20:23 

Local Time:
If I'm that fortunate, guys, I'd better get there early. Just might be a bit bigger crowd and media interest than the usual first round doubles match. Daniela and Hingis partnered in 2007 on 3 occasions, with a 6-3 record, one loss by walkover. The last one was in New York, and it was the final official doubles match Hingis played. She has been playing and doing pretty well in World Team Tennis and in Paris and Wimbledon in the legends division with Lindsay. Who knows how well this will go? I look forward to it for certain.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. July 2013 22:55 

Local Time:
Daniela just popped up on the list of players confirmed for Carlsbad in singles!!- :D
Am I allowed to take back the dumb things I wrote last month when I was worried about this? :lol

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 ... 61  Next