Roland Garros Women's Legends        Daniela/ Francesca Schiavone bt Lucie Safarova/ Nathalie Tauziat 6-2 6-3        Mixed Legends: Daniela/Guy Forget bt Francesca Schiavone/Mansour Bahrami 4-6 6-3 10-4        Mixed Legends: Tatiana Golovin/Sebastien Grosjean bt Daniela/Cedric Pioline 4-6 6-2 12-10        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 28. April 2012 18:12 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 12:43
They're playing together as preparation for the Olympics, eddy. Daniela was going to play mixed doubles with Michel Mertinak of Slovakia at Wimbledon last year as preparation for the Olympics.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. May 2012 13:30 

Local Time:
2011 finalist Hantuchova enters AEGON Classic

World number 17 Daniela Hantuchova is set to return to the AEGON Classic in Birmingham next month as she bids to go one better than last year and lift the coveted title.

The Slovak ace has been confirmed in the main draw for the tournament at the Edgbaston Priory Club, which will take place from 11-17 June, and will be looking to improve on her performance in 2011 when she was beaten in the final by Germany’s Sabine Lisicki.

Luxembourg:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. May 2012 18:42 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 07:43
I'd like to take this as a slight bit of good news. But I imagine we'd all like to know more on how Dani's coming along. Heal quickly and completely, young lady!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 10. May 2012 19:54 

Local Time:
There will be a celebration for the 10th participation of Daniela at Luxemburg:

Mittwoch, den 17. Oktober 2012

± 17 Uhr “Daniela Hantuchova 10th anniversary celebration” am Stand BGL BNP PARIBAS-Stand im BGL BNP Paribas Village
- Meet and Greet
- Interview

20 Uhr: “Daniela Hantuchova 10th anniversary celebration” Walking dinner. Nur für geladene Gäste (by invitation only) im BGL BNP Paribas VIP Club

Profile WWW

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 10. May 2012 20:12 

Local Time:
Daniela withdrew from Rome. :cry:

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 10. May 2012 22:33 

Local Time:
I'm OK with that. She'd be pushing it way too soon, and even though it's her favorite city, who needs to put up with what she did last year from people I'm ashamed to call fellow Italians in the Schaivone match? Let's Go, Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. May 2012 23:55 

Local Time:
Eastbourne:

The important thing is that Daniela takes the time to recover and that she heals completely. There's no point in playing injured. I'm anticipating that Daniela will play in Brussels as she's due to play with Dominika Cibulkova there and if Daniela was going to be playing sooner then they'd have teamed up sooner, Dominika's playing with Janette Husarova in Madrid and they had a very good win against Raymond & Huber yesterday. Daniela will also want to have played a warm up before Roland Garros. Of course, all this depends on Daniela being fit enough to play.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. May 2012 00:24 

Local Time:
|16. June 2024| 13:43
Domi did say that they had agreed to play before the extent of her injury was known. I'd be OK with Daniela taking the Clijsters route and skipping the clay entirely in order to concentrate on the grass court season.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. May 2012 16:04 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova is still not fit, will not play in Rome
Author: SITA today 13:55

Slovak tennis player could be before the Paris Grand Slam Roland Garros profited from 20
May in Brussels.

ROME, 11th (Reuters) - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova is checked out of the WTA tournament next week on clay in Rome.

Twnety nine year old native Poprad before last Wednesday announced via Twitter that the response to foot the burden of barážového Fed Cup meetings with the Spaniard in Marbella (21 to 22 April) will miss the competitive events several weeks. Meanwhile, absent in Madrid were already in Stuttgart.

Before the Paris Grand Slam Roland Garros (May 27-June 10) could play from 21 May in Brussels. In the Italian capital is neither Russian Vera Zvonareva and Estónian Kaia Kanepi.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. May 2012 16:47 

Local Time:
WTA Brussels gives wildcard Tamaryn Hendler and Ysaline Bonaventure
Sunday, May 13, 2012, 9:29 p.m. Author: rvl

The organization of the WTA tournament in Brussels, this year from May 19 to 26 in its second edition is on Sunday wildcards handed out to two young Belgian players. The 19-year-old Tamaryn Hendler (WTA 193) and the newly 17-year Ysaline Bonaventure (WTA 746) may be invited to the claycourt tournament.
This brings the number of Belgian participants at four. The advent of Yanina Wickmayer (WTA 32) was confirmed and previously was also Alison Van Uytvanck (WTA 301) a wildcard.

Foreign highlights include the Polish Agnieszka Radwanska (STA 3), Frenchwoman Marion Bartoli (STA 7), the German trio Andrea Petkovic (WTA 12), Angelique Kerber (WTA 14) and Julia Görges (WTA 27), the top Slovak Dominika Cibulkova (WTA 16) and Daniela Hantuchova (WTA 17), and Italian Roberta Vinci (WTA 20).

The Dane Caroline Wozniacki won last year at the Primerose Club in the shadow of the Atomium, the first edition of the tournament.

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 30. May 2012 04:15 

Local Time:
While the Olympics will hopefully not be where Daniela next plays (hopefully it's in Birmingham in 2 weeks), I just posted an idea on her FB page, and I'll put it up here as well and see if I can get a ball rolling. We know that a medal would mean the world to Dani. My idea would give her a lifelong Olympic thrill even if she couldn't play or got beat early on. Daniela is arguably Slovakia's best and most well known athlete. I firmly believe that she should have the honor of leading her fellow Slovakian athletes into the stadium, carrying the flag. She deserves that. Thoughts?

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. June 2012 19:52 

Local Time:
Cibulkova and Hantuchova also has a formal security
11.06.2012 12:56:34

Bratislava (AP) - World tennis WTA ranking in singles at 11 June also formally confirmed what was basically known already at the end of season 2011 - Slovak Dominika Cibulkova and Daniela Hantuchova have the right to start the 2012 Olympics in London, based on their position in the rankings late Monday. Cibulkova appears at the close of the 12th place and Hantuchova is 24th Position. Eligibility for the top 56 hráčok (6 will be added to them držiteliek free card from the International Tennis Federation ITF, two "wild cards" from the Tripartite Commission has received Paraguajčanka Verónica Cepedeová-Roygová and Stephanie Vogt of Liechtenstein).

@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. July 2012 19:30 

Local Time:
Montreal:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. July 2012 19:51 

Local Time:
Slovak Olympic team announced

TENNIS (4): Daniela Hantuchová, Dominika Cibulková, Lukáš Lacko, Martin Kližan
tréneri: Karol Kučera, Matej Lipták, Miloslav Mečíř, Peter Miklušičák, Claudio Pistolesi (the last two with special accreditation as a personal trainer and lodging outside the Olympic Village)

@ google translate

The Slovak flag carrier will be Jozef Gonci who shoots air rifles and he's the oldest member of the team and he's been to the most Olympics.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. July 2012 16:39 

Local Time:
In the recent interview posted by Chungwit, Daniela says she's going to play in Carlsbad. I can see her point that she needs some more matches before the Olympics, yet it's a little head scratching to me. I truly hate to say this, but the way things have been going, do you take 2 cross-Atlantic flights to play one match? Please let that not happen. Please let her serve regain its power.
We know that Dani has unlimited options post-career. I think she is clearly qualified to teach classes on overcoming fear of flying and/or how to make the best use of your frequent-flyer miles! :D
No matter what, I will always be 1000% behind her. Let's Go, Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 ... 61  Next