HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: French Open, Roland Garros
PostPosted: 24. May 2011 20:20 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 12:02
Most of the time, she plays on courts N°2 or N°3, which are mid-size arenas, and are well adapted to her popularity . In fact, she is not well known here by people who are far from tennis.

However, the court 7 will be overcrowded tomorrow, it has a small capacity.

OK with Benji, if she passes, she will be of course on one of the 3 main courts and most probably on the Chatrier (which is not a good thing for me, cause I have not ticket - too expensive... :? )

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. May 2011 23:55 

Local Time:
Hantuchova has met the conditions
05.24.2011 00:00, Tennis

FRENCH TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS 22nd H MAY - 5 June 2011

From Paris from our editor TOMAS GROSMANNA

Daniela Hantuchova came encouragingly to the Paris tournament.
The trio Slovak tenistiek whose name is in the main singles spider Grand Slam tournament Roland Garros 2011 (total grant 17.52 million euros), should theoretically most competitive rival in the opening round Daniela Hantuchova. Although the 22-year-old Chinese woman Zhang Šuaj to follow up this year on a solid 73rd place in the world rankings (now it is 3 rungs below), nevertheless was Slovak, 28 deployed, their favorite battle on the court number 2 Fulfilled the conditions, yesterday defeated rival 6-3, 6-3 in one hour and 16 minutes, allowing transmitted easily among the 64 best players'.

Meet this match and your ideas? - We asked 28-year zverenky Fed Cup captain Matej Lipták.
"Certainly the fact that I won it without much difficulty and I refer below. At such a difficult tournament, I called him as an excellent entry test. "

Over a year ago you over that Chinese women won 6-0, 6-1 in Fed Cup match. She has since been forwarded up the world rankings. Have your fights against it similar features?
"Only in the beginning. I led 4-0 and then I subconsciously remembered for the last year's game. Otherwise was, naturally, different. But I had it under control, I was certainly rival the better. "

Perhaps because it allowed you to use both brejkbaly, which is received?
"That certainly was no intention, just a coincidence. Also, something I could not afford, nor to mind would not come. "

Sorry, we pointed out that only with considerable exaggeration ... You have played so well last week in Strasbourg, where you made it to the semifinals?
"There I played great tennis, a pity that I nepostúpila further. Form holds, I feel on the court very well. Clay suits me, I hope that somewhere on it, I shoot 'on the excellent result. "

So here we're heading to Roland Garros really high?
"I do not want to assume any shape a lot of pressure. So in this respect, not telling any round in which I would like to refer. Experience command always just watch the next match. "

In it off against Italian Sarre Erraniovej with whom you have a successful track record 3-1, while you have it this year in the finals in Pattaya defeated 6:0, 6:2. It is suitable rival?
"A little lighter than it would be American Christina McHale. With her ​​I have this year is in our mutual single in Charleston, even on clay, losing what for me would not be treated well. Erraniová But here in Paris has shown great strength as she turned the match in which they played in the decisive sete 0:5. So I am not expecting anything easy ... "

He could already tell you something about the game coach Matt Liptak?
"Not really, but certainly would have found some deficiencies. Sam, I think I played for only 40 percent of what comes to my workouts. I play the conditions better, and it encourages me. "
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 00:12 

Local Time:
The Australian and US Opens play night sessions so they can fit more matches on to the show courts.

Hopefully Daniela's ready for tomorrow and the doubles didn't take too much out of her. Daniela's got to be prepared for a tricky match although Errani had a tough match in the first round. Hopefully Jean Raj can get to see her play because she always seems to play well when he's there to cheer her on.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 00:50 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 13:02
"That certainly was no intention, just a coincidence. Also, something I could not afford, nor to mind would not come. "

Can someone explain this question and answer. What was the interviewer implying?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 01:22 

Local Time:

Can someone explain this question and answer. What was the interviewer implying?
nothing at all... just a silly question from the interviewer

Q:"So maybe that's why you allowed her to convert both BPs she had?"
A:"There was no intention in that at all, just a coincidence. I could not afford anything like that, I wouldn't even think about it" (something like that - to allow her, just because she felt she had the match under control).

Hope you can understand that now... sorry for my English :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 10:03 

Local Time:
Thanks for that.
What a stupid question!:-S

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 12:24 

Local Time:
first set 6-1 . very nice :) i like her body language. hope she can hold this!

wozniacki-wozniak 6-3 7-6 at the end with a few crucial moments for wozniacki...

yessss! 6-1 6-2 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: congrats! good match! nice smile at the end :mrgreen:
i'm look forward to the match vs. wozniacki! :)

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 13:04 

Local Time:
great! :)

Daniela played very well last time against Wozniacki, but still came up with a lose because of UEs in key moments... Hope she's gonna make it this time!

Good luck, Daniela!

Everything in life happens for a reason

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 13:11 

Local Time:
Daniela on clay is better player than Wozniacki on clay, so hopefully Dani will win this one. Caro isn´t in her best form also

Danka a Maria

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 13:18 

Local Time:
Good win. Now she has a real opportunity to make a statement-I watched Wozniacki's match today-IMHO she is there for the taking.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 13:42 

Local Time:
What a great couple of wins for Dani here!!! Great ground game and good serving (mostly in first).
So happy she is playing well. Wozniacki is starting to crack, Daniela this match is yours!
:D :D :D :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. May 2011 16:34 

Local Time:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: Absolutely superb win by Daniela. When I saw the draw I thought the second round would be tough for Daniela but she absolutely dominated the match. This is a great win and performance and I'm delighted for her. Daniela's keeping the Slovak flag flying at Roland Garros.

Hantuchova after smooth triumph over Errani secret of great satisfaction. "It was on my part very good performance. Played the super me, from first to last ball, I played up concentrated and aggressive, which was very important. It's amazing what a small number of errors nevynútených I did throughout the match. Erraniová is annoying toys to give up under any condition. Today, I let her but just what i think of the twist, because I played an active if anything I did not let it. I did not try to play for each security winner, but they themselves came under the influence of coercive games. I played much better than in the opening round against Šuaj Zhang, based on my administration and I was aggressive on the return. In this game you only come away with positive impressions," said Hantuchova, who is already looking forward to duel against World Wozniacki unit.

"What a pity that this year I have good luck on the ticket. In Madrid, Stuttgart and I got Stosur, Schiavone in Rome and now Wozniacki. Against the global unit have nothing to lose, she is the favorite. I played very well in Paris and I will try it as most unpleasant life. It will be a tough match, but I am ready to fight. I would like to follow up the performance of Miami, where I was close to it, so I forced the third set," said Hantuchova.

Poprad year-old native among the best 32 aktérkami measured forces unit events and rankings and Caroline Wozniacki. Danke against the statistics of 0:3 without profit to even the set. Last met on 26 March on "hard" in Miami, Florida "severanka" won for 153 minutes 6-1, 7-6 (7), while the second part away three setbaly. Slovak generally seize the only 1 of 8 brejkových options.

"It's a pity, because after a smooth first sete I lost in the second administration of virtually every rival had 'gempoint', but I did not use my chances. I do not remember me against the world number one had ever so many options to turn the match ... More once a pity that instead of 6:7 as 6:2 not for me. In the third set you may have to look all sorts. For those setbaloch it was about and neither can their she won. Before I make mistakes and I went in vain risk," commented a loss of 26 Hantuchova March with the 20-year Wozniacki in Miami.
@ google translation.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. May 2011 12:51 

Local Time:
Organisers are likely to put Bartoli - Goerges on Chatrier. I'd say it's still likely that Daniela - Wozniacki will be on there too, despite the fact that Wozniacki played on the main court yesterday. Stosur - Dulko could be a possibility though. Defending champion Schiavone played on there yesterday, and Zvonareva doesn't have a brilliant track record at RG, so those two are more likely to appear on Lenglen or Court 1.

hellene fan
PostPosted: 26. May 2011 15:02 

Local Time:
danka played pretty good at both matches,i think she has real chance to win tommorow
asj pretty big headache for organisers tommorow,3 frenchies (gasquet,tsonga,monfils),djokovic-delpo plus
bartoli,wozniacki. :lol:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. May 2011 16:12 

Local Time:
danka played pretty good at both matches,i think she has real chance to win tommorow
asj pretty big headache for organisers tommorow,3 frenchies (gasquet,tsonga,monfils),djokovic-delpo plus
bartoli,wozniacki. :lol:

But they know they have to have two women's matches, so two of those Frenchies will have to be 'relegated' to Lenglen.

edit: Assuming of course that Djokovic - Del Potro will be on Chatrier :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next