Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Internazionali BNL d'Italia, Rome
PostPosted: 13. May 2011 15:13 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 20:59
Seems she was playing really well. Always those close loses. Keep believing Daniela. You will win next time!

Everything in life happens for a reason

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 13. May 2011 15:57 

Local Time:
Playing very well. Hopefully she will be drawn with zvonareva as she will be seeded at 29 or 30! This week she will be ranked 31 or 30! I saw the entry list for Strasbourg. Looks winnable! Only Andrea Ana svetlana and Marion. Dani has being playing better then them in my opinion. Hopefully she plays, might see no5 title! At rg not only her but other girls have to defend points like gajdsova petrova and kirilenko. I think if Daniela puts a good showing in strasbourg and at least defend her points at rg she could fund herself at 25 or 26. With after that hardly anything to defend on grass which her very aggressive game at the moment would suit. I think after Wimbledon Daniela will be top 20. Just no injuries and be consistent! The points between 15 and 30 is like 500 points. I have an odd feeling I've never had for a while that dani might do really well at wimbledon this year. Or maybe rg???

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. May 2011 17:33 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 19:59
Stosur beat Schiavone. Stosur played very well while Schiavone used everything up against Daniela and the crowd and the umpire couldn't help her this time. Still, Daniela's playing well against top players and she's beating the players she should beat.

Between Charleston last year and the Australian Open, Daniela had no luck with draws or injury. She got a top 20 player or Pavlyuchenkova in the first round of every premier she entered between Rome and Canada (apart from Eastbourne) and then she got better draws she was injured between Tokyo and the Australian Open so she couldn't take advantage of better draws. Still, that was then and Daniela only has a few tournaments - Roland Garros, San Diego, US Open and Bali - where she has a lot of points to defend between now and Pattaya. She should get seeded for Roland Garros and hopefully she can be seeded for Wimbledon. Daniela will have a lot of opportunities to gain points and as long as she stays fit, gets reasonable draws and plays well, she should get wins and go up the rankings.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 13. May 2011 19:54 

Local Time:
The excuse-making is getting tedious. In sport you make your own luck-and for the record the umpire did nothing wrong in the Schiavone match.

Daniela's ranking will improve when she proves she can win close matches against higher-ranked opponents.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. May 2011 21:10 

Local Time:
|18. April 2024| 19:59
Anyway,I think it is time I relented from using this forum. All I have these days is vitriolic criticism,and I get far too overwrought watching Daniela. I used to have a blast watching Daniela,win or lose,and now i just feel wretched watching her matches. Even though she played some great tennis today,all I was thinking was "You're still going to f**k this up,aren't you?"(sadly I was right). I feel less like a fan,more like an embittered critic always ready to stick the boot in. I should leave this forum to those who are a little more optimistic about Daniela than I am. Hopefully I can feel positive about Daniela at some point in the future,and enjoy being a fan agian.

Benji in the Tokyo 2009 thread.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

ITF Champion
PostPosted: 15. May 2011 19:17 

Local Time:
I'm sorry for the defeat of Daniela, but especially I'm sad because mostly of the italian public unfairly :cry: has barracked her. However Dani is playing well. I'm confident in another important performances.
Daniela, stick to it!

Danka however forever...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 96 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7