Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group Play-off, Slovakia v Serbia.
PostPosted: 17. April 2011 21:45 

Local Time:
|6. May 2024| 16:40
Interviews about the tie:

Daniela sounds like she can't believe it while Magdalena sounds devastated.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. April 2011 16:44 

Local Time:
Daniela interview:

Play the game almost from the decision becomes 6:2, 5:1 and 30:0 must be very hurt. Particularly regarding the crucial point?
We were close that we beat one of the best teams in the world. Into a state of 6:2, 5:1 we played super. Based on us all, then lost a few balls, where it went wrong. Horribly it sucks to play a match of such a clear state. It's frustrating.

What specifically happened so suddenly that you have failed in ending the second set?
Rival, the playful young Kruničová and we suddenly do not play aggressive enough. We have not kept standard from the beginning and we poľavili. With all due respect to the Serb, they have no clue deblové and basically do not play anything extra. We will not adjust their game. That was the problem.

Did you have a Sunday a lot of time on the court. First trojsetová in singles play with Jankovic and then three more sets with bad end of the doubles ... It was already there at the end of the fatigue?
I do not know the toy, which, after a game portion, was not tired. I spent on the court nearly six hours and finally none of it. Some like it more adventurous and perhaps even the balance sheet at critical moments. Perhaps we lacked the luck in the end of the third set, but it will be well deserved.

Slovak viewers, in particular during the third set brought to the boil, although more was heard until the Serbian ...
I regret it all mainly because of the fans. For those 10-11 years in which I play Fed Cup, I have more energy to feel around. I do not remember such an atmosphere. I can promise that the following year we will do everything we can to be back in the elite group.
@ google translation

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 19. April 2011 02:33 

Local Time:
Now............ we know what has happened in the locker room. :shock: :evil:

What happened in the locker room after the failure of Serb: Hantuchova vrieskala rackets broken!
Today 00:00 - total frustration. Incomprehensible defeat in Sunday's crucial match with Deblov Fed will walk away with expensive Serb rockets Daniela Hantuchova (27).

Tennis star mismanaged the fact that even with Magda Rybarikova (22) led 6:2, 5:1 and 30:0, in the end battle, and thus the whole barrage spackali. "Daniela in the locker room broke two rackets, it needed a disappointment from myself to get out," revealed the team leader Heňa Nagy (32).

Such a muff to match sees often. Slovak players nepremenili two mečbaly and as touched by magic turned into a pile of misery. Clash totally mastered. "Disaster, horror. I do not know what word I would have used. In my life I have seen play the following game gets going. Baby came into the dressing room and was dead silence. Dominika Cibulkova will bounce off the toilet and Daniela suddenly began to scream. Smashed two rackets. Those emotions were too strong, "Nagy explained that in 2002 as an active player picked up the Fed Cup over his head.

Chips for € 260
Tennis player Daniela Hantuchova now plays with a racket brand Prince. The exact name of the "tool" with which the Slovak alive, is Prince EXO3 Tour 100 and costs $ 189 (€ 130). After her bout of emotion thus thrown into the trash torsos of missiles worth € 260.

@google translation

DANI :( I'll always be there to cheer you on.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 19. April 2011 04:09 

Local Time:
|6. May 2024| 10:40
Very interesting... I wish I had a couple rackets like that, I could have broken them as I watched that match go down the drain. Of course I dont have that kind of money to replace them.

However I am glad she had that kind of emotion to do that, too bad we couldn't have watched the outburst, maybe it would have eased the pain for her fans.

Still am a huge fan and wish her well the rest of the season!!!!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2011 07:45 

Local Time:
|6. May 2024| 17:40
Who can blame her? I know I felt like smashing something.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. April 2011 10:04 

Local Time:
|6. May 2024| 17:40
Well I'm glad that Daniela has had this outburst. She gave everything to this tie - and got no reward. She's probably upset with her ranking too and a lot of her losses this year she has been winning the match only to crumble. She should get rid of the Slovak Captain IMO as her coach and find someone that really devotes time to her and really cares, or at least gives the impression of doing so.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. April 2011 18:56 

Local Time:
Slovak Fed rekordérka returned to Bratislava and the weekend drama, in which the home team lost to Serb in the match for the World Group in 2012 just 2:3: "I am terribly sorry, what was the response to Slovakia after the fact there one heart and can transmit to the maximum. get me hurt, which I then read. If I let everything there ... It cost me the tournament, after the match I did not sleep a minute, there was a huge effort. Already on Sunday after 2.5-hour singles I felt the groin, a quarter of an hour I rested and I have not played doubles 3.5 hours. I wonder who could handle it physically. And then such a response - it really hurts enough ... "
@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2011 00:08 

Local Time:
"It is true that I am a pro, but in this situation I am not very accustomed to," sadly stated Daniela Hantuchova. "Such a day is not experiencing very often, but in tennis everything is possible. 5:1 in the state we played super. Are based on almost everything. Skoda few broken light balls. Young Kruničová then playful, daring and started playing it was not already doubles what we had to play. Aggressive. If we are to maintain their style, not against us what to play. But we poľavili, we adapt to them."

The first stirrings of nervousness felt by our Representative has already said at the end of the second set.

"The state of 5:4, when I served," said to Daniel. "I play doubles and I know that this can change quickly during the one-two balls. I was aware of each fiftínu what we lost, that it may cost us a lot."

Rybarikova added: "For me it was like we had two mečbaly. 5:5 And the state is launching head, man is nervous."

Although the loss of "won" Set waved psyche, even in the third had our chance meeting to save the fate ...

"I tried to think if it were a new game. Forget everything and start again," recounted feelings Hantuchova. "In the situation as we have, we managed quite a long struggle to keep under control. However, when the government jittery, even strokes to which you are normally used in training, they play hard. It's more of militancy and a little luck. Although I say that happiness sition bolder. Skoda unused Brejk to 6:5. Serb played nothing extra. Solid, but that was all. Although they include respect, but unable to play doubles. We are very adapt to them. We started to play, which suit them."

Hantuchova survived the first disappointment on Sunday in singles against Jankovic, then the doubles.

Two bitter pills for six hours of tennis.

"Extended day on the court I remember at the Australian Open, where I played a mix yet," said to Poprad native. "This, then, was the longest day, but certainly most emotional."

"I am more than disappointed. Such a chance we can have a very long time. I do not know what the game is screwed up. This defeat will spend a very long time," looking for words captain of Slovakia Matej Liptak.

His zverenky agreed that neither they lose this just forget it.

"It will be enough time before we put it out of the head," admitted Hantuchova. "In tennis, such turnovers happen. I, too, has repeatedly turned the match in such bad condition. It's just that if you find yourself on the losing party, as we do now, it pretty angry. It's frustrating! We have a team so that we can think of to win in its Fed Cup, but unfortunately, we are again in the second group. It is easy to forget. Terribly sorry and sucks!"

Rybarikova was added: "I do not think I ever lost a match of this status. I regret it enormously. I am very sorry for the people. Formed a really great atmosphere. Into a state of 6:2, 5:1, we have taken it, we played very well. I am very unhappy for a long time and I will."

Salty reflection in the eyes said it all.

The atmosphere in the NTC vyzvihla deblová her partner: "One that I've experienced now, you remember in the Fed Cup. Something incredible! Ten-eleven years, the games in this competition, it was my most wonderful experience. Energy from the audience, I felt on the court. It was an honor to play here over the weekend."
@ google translation.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 98 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7