Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: PTT Pattaya Open, Pattaya City
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:04 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 18:46
Daniela has a match point -- I think. Wow is Zon pissed

yeah :D

So MP n.5! Come on! Take it!

7:6 6:4

YEEEEEEEEEES!

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :wav: :wav: :wav: :slovakia: :hearts:

Everything in life happens for a reason

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:06 

Local Time:
YESSSS SHE WON!!!!! OMG BEPA dani didn't care what was said at the end haha by bepa

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:06 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 12:46
Daniela finally won. I will say I was totally confused at the end. Every scoreboard was wrong, Vera was arguing. Wow. Glad she won, it was a great match.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:07 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 11:46
Way to go DANIELA!!

Match took 2 hours 16 minutes. Last point took 30 seconds AFTER Zonerava through a 10 minute fit

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:07 

Local Time:
Finally it's over ! What a peformance !
Daniela haw a HUGE chance now to win her 4th title against Errani.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:09 

Local Time:
Hope she wins another title! She really deserves this!

Come ooooooooooooon!

Everything in life happens for a reason

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:10 

Local Time:
|1. May 2024| 17:46
wow, strange but really tensed ending.
I had the impression that Daniela left it mostly to Very to make the errors (in the last two games!) and espacially on MP she mainly played the ball back. But a winner against Zvonareva must be very difficult, so we should be happy that her tactic payed off. :beer:

Common Daniela, you won this thriller, so you can have Errani and the title for dessert ;)

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:19 

Local Time:
So Daniela,after her worst ever start to the season,takes out the world no.3 in straight sets. I would be surprised......but it's Daniela! :lol:

Thanks to my stupid computer,I wasn't able to watch the match,but it seems that the key to victory was her ability to punish Vera's second serve. Was this the case?

I believe that this is Daniela's best victory since she beat Sveta at the YEC in 2007. I'm very pleased at how resilient she has proved to be. Congratulations! :beer:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 13:36 

Local Time:
I thought she had a chance against Zvonareva when I saw Vera's scoreline against Peng (albeit Peng is playing very well of late). But to win in straight sets, against the world number three, and finalist at Wimbledon and the US Open last year. Great result, and deserving of the title now.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 14:03 

Local Time:
WOW! So delighted for daniela! She and her team must be so happy about this! To get to a final of a wta tournament without losing a set is just terrific! She can definitely beat errani but she must focus and play calm like today as she's going into the match as the favourite. A title here would be so wonderful but whatever happens she's had one of her best weeks in almost a year! If anyone has match highlights please upload!

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 14:34 

Local Time:
OMG what a match, especially at the end. has someone record the end? scoreboard was really confusing and my internet connecting was going down and i didn't see the important things at the end :mrgreen:

i never saw daniela so patience and calm during the rallys. she was focusing on playing the ball into the field back to vera 3 or 4 times and then to make a shot along the line. this was very good !!
i also like that she had smiles sometimes when she did an error/stupid shot, so she was not soo angry about herself. this was really good for her game.

sooo happy for her!!

please can someone record the final tomorrow??? Because i won't be able to watch it :( :( :cry: that would be so nice

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 14:42 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 01:46
Oh my :o I was not able to watch the livestream because I'm sleeping and when I check the results....I was very surprised...to beat the No.3 in straight sets?!

Even if Dani win this tournament I would still be happy with these results but please Dani do your beast against Errani..

Please if anyone recorded the game please post it..thanks in advance!

mOnmOn

Profile YIM

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 15:37 

Local Time:
david etcheberry
his name ist pat :) and he is danielas fitness coach for 2-3 years...its interesting, daniela is winning when her coach is at home :D

DANIELA HANTUCHOVÁ * MARIA SHARAPOVA * DOMINIKA CIBULKOVÁ * SERENA WILLIAMS * ANNA KAROLÍNA SCHMIEDLOVÁ * ANA IVANOVIC
ROGER FEDERER * DAVID FERRER * ANDY RODDICK * PAUL-HENRI MATHIEU * LLEYTON HEWITT

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 15:43 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 03:46
Such a great week for Daniela. Hopefully she holds her nerve and is able to clinch the title. Who would have thought this would be the outcome when she had one of her worst starts to the season!

I couldn't watch the match because i was at work. An upload would be much appreciated!

"Talent is one step away from being lazy" -- Daniela Hantuchova

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2011 15:49 

Local Time:
:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: An absolutely superb win and performance by Daniela to beat a top player, stay focused and play some great tennis with some brilliant shots. This is wonderful.

Hantuchova said she was the stronger of the two players but empathised with her opponent.

"It really was dramatic and was a good fight. I was surprised with my top form too,"
she said.
"When you play her, you have to expect she won't give it to you easily. I really didn't know what's going on, but it was tough for her. Mentally, you have to stay strong."

"Definitely I'm very hungry (for the title). It's about time, it's been four years," Hantuchova said. "It was a really good fight (against Zvonareva). I have to say it's one of the best matches I've played in the last few years."

Hantuchova after triumphing over Zvonariovou and advancing to the finals in Pattaya shine satisfaction. "Zvonareva I ran against one of best matches in recent years. Vera is the world's three and one of the top players' on the WTA tour. She played very well in Austrália, has great confidence and does not make mistakes . the more I look forward that I beat her and even to the tournament, who won twice. It was a fight from the first ball to last, and viewers saw super tennis. sete First, it was important that the loss of filing for state 5:6 I now counter the rebrejkom, I played there a few winner. I went to a tie-break unit, I played aggressively, I dictated the pace of exchanges. Even in the second set was very dramatic. Vere surface in Pattaya very shows, sought to play fast but I keep pace with them. Some exchanges were incredible. Neither does not know how I played some shots," confessed to Hantuchova.

Slovak returned to the incident before the fifth mečbalom when Zvonareva the word controversy with empajrovou judge penalized. "Vera in the first sete rozmlátila missile. The state of 5:4 and 40:40 in the second set then said some bad words empajrovej judge and the second warning followed the loss Fittings. It was very difficult to stay mentally focused, because in about five minutes was wrong. I am very glad that the fifth match point I took it and pushed the match to a successful conclusion. Before coming to Thailand and I was busy moving air on progress to the finals or dreamed about it I have more joy of it. The unpleasant Achilles tendon injuries at the start of the season, my game improves each match," said Hantuchova, who in the final against Errani expects a tough match. "Sara is uncomfortable rival to me your play style does not fit too. Well Pattaya moves and plays in very good shape. In Thailand, brutal heat, we play on the third afternoon and until I have to do its best regenerating. I'm hungry for another title , because from my final in Linz have completed more than three years," she concluded Hantuchova.

Matej Liptak (Daniela Hantuchova coach): "Finally starting to show, as Daniel put into training, while it slowed down to injury of the Christmas season. It's first win over a level tennis player in the new season and I believe not the last. Erraniovú would I did not underestimate the finals before. I think it's a solid player who can use when rival has his day. The finale certainly did happen and the game title is always a little different."
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next