Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: PTT Pattaya Open, Pattaya City
PostPosted: 13. February 2011 15:56 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 03:36
Congrats Daniela! After the shitty start of the year, I wasn't, for sure, expecting this to happen but I'm really glad that she finally won her deserved 4th title without dropping a set and defeating a top 5 player! Let's hope that this is the kick-off to a great season :D

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 13. February 2011 16:26 

Local Time:
|3. May 2024| 22:36
Awesome win! Really, three of her four titles have been completely unexpected now. She's also now tied with Maria Martinez for 28th in the rankings with 2010 points each, which means she is safely within the top 32 for seeding at slams and Miami.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 13. February 2011 16:37 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 05:36
Amazing tournament from Daniela. Didn't expect such a performance after the terrible start into the season.
But I think that might be the right way. Also to play the smaller tournaments to gain confidence back.

I think that was the right answer from Daniela to all the so called "fans", who suggested it would be better to retire.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. February 2011 16:37 

Local Time:
Daniela has 325pts to defend in the next two-three weeks before Indian Wells so she needs to focus and make sure she uses the momentum she has right now.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 13. February 2011 16:44 

Local Time:
|4. May 2024| 04:36
Would be nice to discover the last player to win a tournament dropping just 26 games as Daniela did, or less. Probably quite a few players last year won tournaments without dropping a set, but I'm sure far fewer players have one tournaments losing less than 30 games...

Last edited by asj001 on 13. February 2011 23:49, edited 1 time in total.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 13. February 2011 19:15 

Local Time:
For your history books ;)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 14. February 2011 01:17 

Local Time:
A wonderful week for me. Dani wins here in Thailand and I met her in real life.

:D :D :beer: :beer:

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 14. February 2011 01:48 

Local Time:
a lovely message from a successful, and lovely person to her good friend. :D

Clijsterskim profile

Clijsterskim @dhantuchova hi Dani, congrats girl!! X

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. February 2011 19:30 

Local Time:
Hantuchova observed the strike. She jumped into the pool

23:00 | 13.2.2011 | Red Sport, TASR

Pattaya - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova celebrates profits fourth singles title on the WTA tour "bath".

After the triumph in Pattaya observed the strike and together with mom and fitness coach Pat Etcheberrym ended up in the pool.

Flew to Thailand with this year's balance of 0:4, the tournament but lost in five games or single set. Something about it before this week or perhaps only imagined.

"If me after Fed meeting with the Czech Republic, someone said that in a few days I will pose with the winning trophy, I would probably be the only team pousmiala. In sports and in life but sometimes it goes so that success will come just when a man waiting at least. After a short acclimatization I came here with the fact that I'm going to fight for and give it everything. Gradually it was getting better and finally I finished my speech a triumph, which I have great pleasure - indeed, from my final in Linz have completed more than three years," confessed to Hantuchova.

In the semifinals gained valuable scalp twice the defender of the primacy of world and Russian troika Very Zvonariovovej which it has supplied a lot of confidence "drajvu.

"The battle against it was so small ... finals Vera currently has excellent form, in addition to rapid surface it sits. I ran it against one of the best duels in recent years and after this victory, I was hungry for the top. Before the finals against Errani there was a little nervous, but finally it was easier than I expected because I have played from first to last ball and aggressive than concentrated."

Tvrdá preparation led Etcheberyho in difficult conditions to bear fruit.

"In all cases, I just beat rival through kondičku. She could I cope with the heatwave and high humidity, and physically I have managed very well. In recent weeks we have worked hard Makalu and I am glad to be so reflected."

After Hantuchova did not win the title too much time to celebrate, at night is moves to the next WTA tournament in Dubai.

"With my mom and Pat we jumped for joy in the pool, because such an agreement. To have any major party, however, turn up later, maybe when I get home from outside the line."
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 14. February 2011 22:55 

Local Time:
What can I say? This is a fantastic result after such dismal start to the season. Let's hope Daniela can carry on this momentum for a while and show the world that she still can make some noise. Big congrats to her.
I am looking forward to download and watch the SF and F matches and see what happened. Can't believe she could improve so much in just one week. Those Fed Cup matches were not good.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 175 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12