Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Australian Open, Melbourne
PostPosted: 17. January 2011 20:39 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 08:51
Pity...

Hope she gets fit and we will have some wins finally. She just need to play more matches. We will see then. Now she can rest a bit.

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. January 2011 23:34 

Local Time:
Alongside the wear and tear of the professional circuit and the niggling injuries which have certainly hampered Daniela,we shouldn't forget the blows in her personal life. While she didn't play particularly well on the US hardcourts,she was always feisty and passionate-even in defeat. After the US Open,however,it's been a different story-she honestly looked like a ghost in Linz and it doesn't look like things have changed in the New Year. I hope Daniela has a great season,but it isn't going to happen while she is looking and playing so jaded.

3 weeks off now may prove to be a blessing in disguise. :dunno:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. January 2011 14:43 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 03:51
So, can we say that Adidas outfit is jinxed?

Ivanovic lost in a similar matter. Long hard fought match that extender to 10-8 in the last set.

Daniela, rest and get welll :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. January 2011 18:51 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 07:51
In the decisive 4-1 lead sete ...
18.01.2011 00:00, Tennis, Talk (0)

TENNIS CHAMPIONSHIPS MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA H H 17th - 30 JANUARY 2011

Daniela Hantuchova yesterday was repeatedly disillusioned following the action unfolds.
Daniela Hantuchova, 28 seeded, lost in the first match with each other 21-year Russian Kulikovovou Regina (114th in the world today) in the drama just 6:7 (3), 6:3, 7:9, although in Margaret Court Arena led the decisive sete 4: 1 ..

"In the new season I ran before this tournament, only one match. And from an ankle injury I was not yet able to train more than an hour. So I had a few recorded. Now I have it but certainly vynahradila, I've had enough," said Daniela Hantuchova Commenting on the fact that the match lasted more than 3.5 hours.

"It is difficult in the circumstances could expect something, though I have not had a chance to win. Maybe I was always a little startled and started to play too cautiously, when I was on top, but I missed Wrestling downright certainty. I did not make mistakes. Perhaps I should be courageous in certain phases, but nevertheless I feel so much more Impact. At the end I'm on the right or the condition best, because in recent years that I have a lot of them, apparently decided that," added our tennis player to the game súperkinej said: "She played very courageously and pressure strokes and some of its incredibly based on fact to the line."

As is known, the preparation of Daniela Hantuchova significantly undermine the left Achilles tendon injury for which waived start in Brisbane and took place only one match in Sydney. "Leg survived, although perhaps even more could be tested, which is a big plus and a small victory. Could I rely on it, although recently it did not look at all that I can play here. It is a positive step. I certainly still have to continue in rehabilitation," said Fed Cup captain zverenka representation of Slovakia Matej Lipták. From Melbourne takes away all 5 points in the WTA rankings and a check for 20 000 AUD. Its defeat means that Monday, 31 January after losing the Australian Open post of national units, which will again become Dominika Cibulkova.
@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 18. January 2011 21:24 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 02:51
So, can we say that Adidas outfit is jinxed?

Ivanovic lost in a similar matter. Long hard fought match that extender to 10-8 in the last set.

Daniela, rest and get welll :)

I saw the AI lost this am and it made me feel somewhat better about Dani's loss. And then I saw the score of Dinara and Kim C and hell it could have been worse for Dani. Hope she gets to rest and relax and finds that desire to be on the court again.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. January 2011 18:57 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 07:51
Kulikova lost to Scheepers. I'm hoping that it's because Kulikova was tired after beating Daniela.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 21. January 2011 18:03 

Local Time:
Good to see that Dani's former coach(Carlos) is having success working with Sveta.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 67 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5