Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Enter your Message here

Grand Slam Champion
 Post subject: Re: Brisbane International, Brisbane
PostPosted: 7. January 2011 09:48 

Local Time:
|29. April 2024| 19:13
Hi at everyone! Happy new year! I'm so excited about the new year and tournaments with daniela :)

So good news:
Slovakian duo awarded wildcardsMedibank International Sydney Friday 7 January 2011
Slovakian duo Daniela Hantuchova and Dominika Cibulkova have secured places in the Medibank International Sydney main draw, which gets underway on Sunday at Sydney Olympic Park Tennis Centre.
Ranked No. 30 and No. 31 respectively, they gained direct acceptance into the draw after no WTA Top 20 wildcards were requested and will join Caroline Wozniacki, Vera Zvonareva, Kim Clijsters andSamantha Stosur in the event.

Tournament Director Craig Watson said both women are exciting additions to the field.

“Daniela and Dominika are outstanding players and fierce competitors and I know they will both be keen to get some tough matches under their belts before the Australian Open,” Watson said.

“Daniela is an extremely popular player here and this will be her 11th consecutive year at the Medibank International Sydney, so we are looking forward to seeing her in action again this coming week.

“Dominika had a strong showing here last year, reaching the quarter finals, so she will certainly be hoping to take another step forward next week.”

I hope Daniela gets healthy for Sydney and will play some good matches :)

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Brisbane International, Brisbane
PostPosted: 7. January 2011 10:33 

Local Time:
|29. April 2024| 19:13
YES YES YES!!!! She is playing and must be feeling alright!!! Can't wait to see her at AO 2011!!! I have ground pass already![/color]

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5