Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Brisbane International, Brisbane
PostPosted: 31. December 2010 12:52 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 18:20
Is it true about volkl the new racquet?
I really would like that her one that she has had is too stiff and makes too many errors.
The volkl looks like stability/attack which suits her like her yonex!!!

Anywaysssss..... looking forward to seeing her play and possibly getting a photo with her!!!

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2010 14:56 

Local Time:
So does Daniela really have a new racket?

I don't know anything about this... I don't know which racket she has had either... But why does she not play with the type she had the most successful play like in 2007, it does not suits her anymore, or what?

Everything in life happens for a reason

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 05:10 

Local Time:
Terrible draw for international level. ANNA CHAKVETADZE!!! Petrova, Pennetta!!!!!!!
CRAP!
Good luck I knew she would play SITA feeding us lies!!!

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 07:43 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 11:20
Full draw, here's hoping she plays:

Stosur vs Q
Groth vs Parra Santonja
Dokic vs Q
Petkovic vs Dulgheru

Bartoli vs Q
Hercog vs Benesova
Zahlavova Strycova vs Q
Peers vs Kleybanova

Pennetta vs Vinci
Errani vs Cibulkova
Hantuchova vs Chakvetadze
Kvitova vs Petrova

Pavlyuchenova vs Kudryavtseva
Jovanovski vs Rodionova
Safarova vs Amanmuradova
Ferguson Vs Peer

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 10:45 

Local Time:
Wow! Really surprised to see her name on the draw. Exciting draw too! Good luck daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 13:26 

Local Time:
Wow, so glad she plays... but this is a tough cookie, I think.

Chakvetadze can be very dangerous, not mentioning other players after that :lol: :)

Nevermind, we will see.

Streams should be since January 3rd. Hope to see her on stream.

And I really hope Daniela will have some luck this year at last! At least at Grand Slams and Olympics. Please, make my wishes come true :)

She herself said in an interview that the Olympics are her main goal in her career she would really like to succeed in after GS. When a Slovak tennis player won the Olympics in 1988, that was the moment when little Danka realized she wants to play tennis! :) And this year is very special for her. The Olympics takes place in Wimbledon!

Good luck Daniela!
:hearts:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 14:55 

Local Time:
What is a bit strange is that usually there are some pictures of daniela practicing around this time of year in brisbane but there's been nothing at all so makes me think that maybe she won't play...at least if she is to play she's got until at least monday or tuesday.

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 16:07 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 17:20

[b]And I really hope Daniela will have some luck this year at last! At least at Grand Slams and Olympics. Please, make my wishes come true :)

She herself said in an interview that the Olympics are her main goal in her career she would really like to succeed in after GS. When a Slovak tennis player won the Olympics in 1988, that was the moment when little Danka realized she wants to play tennis! :) And this year is very special for her. The Olympics takes place in Wimbledon!

umm, which year is now? :lol:

What is a bit strange is that usually there are some pictures of daniela practicing around this time of year in brisbane but there's been nothing at all so makes me think that maybe she won't play...at least if she is to play she's got until at least monday or tuesday.
yeah, that's very strange and confusing.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 16:16 

Local Time:
Maybe they are denying her withdrawal so that the last qualifying matches involve no tanking?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 17:06 

Local Time:

[b]And I really hope Daniela will have some luck this year at last! At least at Grand Slams and Olympics. Please, make my wishes come true :)

umm, which year is now? :lol:

OMG :lol:

I'm so stupid :D

This is so embarrassing :oops:

I'm really sorry :) I was typing the comment and was blinded by dreaming of Daniela's success :D

You see, the new year only just started... And I am already subconsciously over it :D

I know the Olympics are in 2012, but don't know why I was like its this year when I was typing the comment :D Maybe because I saw the video lately, where she was talking about it...

Or maybe because I love Daniela so much :hearts: :D

Like I mentioned I didn't know that this is the main goal for Daniela she would like to achieve! And also I didn't know that this was actually the reason why she realized she wants to play tennis when she was a kid. Its so sweet. Hope she will have some success at GS and especially in AO and Wimbledon this year and finally the OLYMPICS 2012 LONDON next year :D

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 17:16 

Local Time:
Maybe they are denying her withdrawal so that the last qualifying matches involve no tanking?
Oh no :/

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 17:52 

Local Time:
lol Marek, nevermind ^^

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 17:54 

Local Time:
It's a decent enough draw as Daniela avoided a seed in the first round. Having said that Chakvetadze's got a good record against Daniela and she had some pretty reasonable results last year.

Petrova's the seed for the second round and she'd be tough although Daniela's played well against her the past couple of times they played and Daniela had a very good win when they played in Miami. Kvitova's a very streaky player as she has a lot of power but she's erratic. She got to the Wimbledon semis but then went on a losing streak. Daniela's got to get past Chakvetadze first.

A lot will depend on Daniela's fitness, if she's fit and confident then she can do well; if not, she may not even play.

There's also the matter of what racquet she uses, but it does seem that it was a rumour or a mistake on the tennis-warehouse site as Daniela's still listed a a Prince player on the prince website , Daniela's website still has the prince logo displayed, her WTA profile list her racket as Prince and tennis-warehouse have her listed as a prince player and there was nothing on the volkl site. Plus, Prince wouldn't put her in an advert unless she was signed up for the foreseeable future.

We'll see what happens. Hopefully Daniela can have a good run and have momentum going into the Australian Open.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 18:05 

Local Time:
Hantuchova finally after injury in ticket tournament in Brisbane

01.01.2011 08:52:00
Brisbane (SITA) - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova finally appears in "spider" the main competition next week's singles tournament on the WTA Tour International in Brisbane, Australia Brisbane (International 220 000 USD prize, hard Plexicushion outside), even though Tuesday was located at home and chances of timely aftercare her Achilles tendon and calf injury was, according to information from SITA, the day after two persons from the vicinity of more than 1 percent. Hantuchova on Saturday drew to 1 round of Russia Anna Chakvetadze. Dominika Cibulkova will meet with Italian Sara Errani. Any derby appropriate in the quarterfinals.

@ google translation.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2011 20:22 

Local Time:
Its still not confirmed... that is only an article about what we know, too. That Daniela is in the draw... but who knows what will happen then...

We will see.

lol Marek, nevermind ^^
I know, but that was really lame of me :D

These are probably the last couple years of her career. I really want Daniela to succeed again finally. In a big way! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next