Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Generali Ladies Linz
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 19:28 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 07:36
heres another stream

or find other streams here

thx for recording it. I wasnt able to watch it until now...

Where were you an hour or so ago? No thank you! I was able to see the last point. Really quick an ace on MP! Nice work today Dani.Im sorry. I saw only the last points, too :/

Hope Bluedragon will upload the match so we can watch the record of it :D

Nice win Daniela!

Everything in life happens for a reason

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 19:41 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 06:36
Hope Bluedragon will upload the match so we can watch the record of it :D

as soon as possible ;)
the first round match is already on the way... may take three or four hours

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 19:46 

Local Time:
thx

Is it possible to upload it to megavideo for example?

We could watch it right away, no need to download it first. It would be streamed video...

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 19:55 

Local Time:
thx

Is it possible to upload it to megavideo for example?

We could watch it right away, no need to downloading first. It would be streamed video...
I'm uploading it to my webspace (this site here), so you'll be able to download it very fast.
But after a week or so, I'll have to remove it, cause my webspace isn't infinite ;)

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 22:52 

Local Time:
A bit messy at the start hey? Down 1-3 I thought 3 set tussle lost. :wall: :dunno: But there was a point at 1-3 30-40 which was a forehand winner and I knew after that, that Daniela would take the match!! and she did 6-4 6-3. Forehand worked very well. Form was a little but patchy, something to work on before quaters... :ugeek: :lol:

Patty will be tough, she bet Dulko 2 and 1 and bet Zakopalova 2 and 0. Form sounds very impressive, but Klara and Gisela are no world-class players. I do think Patty will push Dani to a long 2 set or 3 sets.
Also I said Dani would win 6-3 6-3 pretty close hey?? :?: :?: :?:

I got up at 3.30 aus time and match was over at 5.00, I'm loving these straight sets. I am getting way more sleep than I usually do. :!: :tennis2: :sleep:

I want Daniela's mum to be at her every match. "Daniela's mum I love you, Daniela's mum your my friend, your my friend, da dadadada da." :lol: :heart2: :banana:

Also Live Score Hunter is the best stream, don't worry about atdhe. :chatting: :tennis2: :wink:

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."
- Daniela Hantuchova[/color]

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 23:09 

Local Time:

yea, not bad!

I got up at 3.30 aus time and match was over at 5.00, I'm loving these straight sets. I am getting way more sleep than I usually do. :!: :tennis2: :sleep:

hehe, that's exactly how I feel during the Australian Season :lol:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 23:47 

Local Time:
Another good win for Daniela against another potentially tricky opponent. Daniela fought back from an early deficit to get a solid win. Winning the match with an ace is always nice.

Hantuchova after the triumph over Suarez Navarro did not hide the joy. "It was a completely different game than the first round against Kateryne Bondarenko. It took me a while until I get used to the style of play Spaniard, who can be very dangerous. I am glad I managed it in two sets. I played patiently and wisely and I tried to be affixed winner from unprepared positions. In key moments I podržalo administration. It's always good when you can rely on the service," said Hantuchova, who is expected to Schnyder very tough match.

"Apart from setter Williams just before I have the greatest respect for Patty. They are always incredibly balanced matches. I totally play most, if I succeed, because Patty is always very motivated when playing against me and me nothing wrong. Propragácie In the tournament we played together in the square and it was very nice. Linz is a city of gold is nice that the organizers and thus promote tennis. something similar in the past launched in Dubai, where boarded himself against Nadal with Federer," said Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

"I should start a little slower, however it was a little different than yesterday and I had to get used to the different style of play rival. It took me a while, but gradually I found the rhythm and then it was okay. Perhaps to the fact that end I have to decide quickly, I wasted a bit complicated," said Daniela Hantuchova, and added: "In my prior art performances at this tournament, I'm satisfied, completed draw because it was not easy. Kateryna Bondarenko and Suarez-Navarro consistently know play very uncomfortable in the past often beat good tennis player. the more I appreciate the approach to the quarterfinals of this great tournament. At the beginning of the week, I did not mean that it will also be relatively easy. The sore right shoulder I take anti-inflammatory drugs for the reduction of pain. I try to think. Nearing the end of the season, many players have different problems, it is transferred over to fight and sometimes even with your eyes closed."

"It is difficult, I would have already pospomínala to all those of our previous matches with Patty. I can not even describe how much we have that we two have played against each other. It always was an incredible fight and I do not expect anything or now. I have to respect it, more Heading to feel around just to 'Williamskám'. has a great feel for the ball and the game I never did not sit well. Exactly what is she on the court indicates, I do not like. I have to prepare thoroughly. series of five victories do not mean tomorrow will be a new game and certainly she feels extra motivation when we already have such an extensive history of mutual," said D. Hantuchova.
@ google translation.

Hi everyone! Today was tough. Carla played a totally different game to my first opponent... it took me a while to get used to it. Once I adjusted my game a bit I played solid though.
I'm playing Patty next. We have so much history - I've already stopped counting how many times we've played! I have a lot of respect for her game and it's going to be tough for sure.
Thanks everyone for all of your support!

@ Daniela's facebook.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 00:02 

Local Time:
Order of Play Friday, October 15, 2010

Centre Court (from 14.00hrs)
1. Roberta Vinci vs. Sara Errani
2. Andrea Petkovic vs. Eleni Daniilidou
3. Daniela Hantuchova vs. Patty Schnyder
4. Julia Goerges vs. Ana Ivanovic

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 01:09 

Local Time:
Well they've played each other 18 times (14 of which have been on hardcourt). Schnyder has got to be the player on the tour that Daniela has played the most singles matches against.
Daniela has won the last five, and the last two in straight sets, including this year in Miami (6-1 6-4). Given the first and second round scorelines you would expect a win for Daniela here, but then Schnyder seems to have been playing well too, beating Zakopalova 2 and love today.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 06:20 

Local Time:
http://www.daniela-hantuchova.net/viewtopic.php?p=28059#p28059

yea, not bad!

Maybe 7-5 6-3 for Dani, a safe scoreline? I remember that scoreline from the French Open (twice in a row!) :lol:

hehe, that's exactly how I feel during the Australian Season :lol:

Hey it's ok for you have about 3 quaters of the year at that time. :cry: :lol:

"My new years resolution is to be a better person and help others as much as I can."

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 06:27 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 16:36
It's good to see Daniela having some convincing wins. I'd be pretty disappointed with a QF loss to Schnyder, so hopefully Daniela can pull out a win.

"Talent is one step away from being lazy" -- Daniela Hantuchova

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 10:25 

Local Time:
It's good to see Daniela having some convincing wins. I'd be pretty disappointed with a QF loss to Schnyder, so hopefully Daniela can pull out a win.

Me too. :?

6 Career titles:
Indian Wells 2002
Indian Wells 2007
Linz, Austria 2007
Pattaya City 2011
Pattaya City 2012
Birmingham 2013

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 17:29 

Local Time:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 17:36 

Local Time:
The match started.

Daniela held.

1:0

2:1

love hold :)

Daniela is playing superb so far :) Creating some great angles!

Keep it up! Come on! :)

oh no :( got broken...

Last edited by Marek12 on 15. October 2010 17:50, edited 1 time in total.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 15. October 2010 17:50 

Local Time:
Broken to 2-3.
That smash at 30-30....

3-3 !

Last edited by THOMAS on 15. October 2010 17:53, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 137 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next