Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Aegon Classic, Birmingham
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 06:19 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 12:36
Won't be able to watch today due to family commitments,but would like to take a quick minute to congratulate Daniela for all her fine wins this week and hope that she can bring back that elusive first grass court title. :banana:

In answer to eddy's question, I would go all out in Holland-take advantage of the good form while it lasts(plus the weather forecast is so bad for England in the next few days that the 'Bosch is the better place to practise.)

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 13:39 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 07:36
Daniela was a break up and gave her next service game to love, damn.

OH YES, Daniela tried her hardest not to win the set with two ridiculous UE but she seals the set in the end!

7-6 (5)

Vekic broke daniela, winning the als 8 points. Danka going a bit off the rails, gotta keep her game tight and challenge Vekic right now or she can run away with the set.

MTO for Vekic. Daniel can use this time to regroup.

Last edited by Helio on 16. June 2013 14:17, edited 2 times in total.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 14:09 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:36
hey, hey! just arrived and was great to see her winning the 1st set with a loud VAMOS!

2nd set - Daniela to serve

*1-0 - 0-15, 15-15, 30-15, 30-30, 30-40 BP, DEUCE, GP, Game Daniela
1-1* - 15-0, 30-0, 40-0, Game Vekic (ace #2)
*1-2 - 0-15, 0-30, 0-40 (DF #2), Game Vekic. Another break to 0 :(
Injury time to Vekic with a shoulder injury and Daniela takes the opportunity to have her coach with her!
2-2* - 0-15, 0-30, 15-30 (ace #3), 15-40 2BP, 30-40, DEUCE, BP (DF #4), Game Daniela, she breaks back.
*3-2 - 0-15, 15-15, 30-15, 40-15, Game Daniela
3-3* - 15-0, 15-15, 15-30, 30-30, 40-30 (ace #4), DEUCE (DF #5), BP, DEUCE, BP#2, DEUCE, GP, Game Vekic.
*4-3 - 15-0, 30-0, 30-15, 40-15, Game Daniela (ace #3)
4-4* - 0-15, 0-30, 15-30, 30-30, 40-30, Game Vekic
*5-4 - 15-0, 30-0, 40-0, Game, easy game from Daniela, break now c'mon.
15-0, 15-15, 30-15, 30-30, 40-30 (awful voley from Daniela), DEUCE, MP,

GAME, SET, MATCH, DANIELA HANTUCHOVA 7-6, 6-4

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Last edited by ArturJFC on 16. June 2013 14:53, edited 7 times in total.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 14:18 

Local Time:
What an exciting first set. Thank goodness Daniela took it.

However, Daniela just put in a really sloppy game and is 1-2 with a break down, and Donna has asked for a medical timeout. Looked legitimate as Donna was wincing.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 14:36 

Local Time:
Daniela failing to break an injured opponent is frustrating me!

Again and again, more UE when the chances are well open. Daniela please, make it easier!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 14:48 

Local Time:
only one game :)

please Dani, you can do it!

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 14:52 

Local Time:
SHE WON SHE WON SHE WON!!!!!!!!!!!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 14:53 

Local Time:
:wav: :wav:

:) at last! Great tournament Dani :) :beer:

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 15:02 

Local Time:
Did they say daniela was getting 10k dollars and donna 20k? I'm confused.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 15:11 

Local Time:
Did they say daniela was getting 10k dollars and donna 20k? I'm confused.

Yes he read out the doubles winners cheque not the singles winners cheque!!! I hope Daniela actually get the 40k she deserves!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 15:13 

Local Time:
AMAZING TOURNAMENT :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :hearts: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Daniela played well today but not as good as previous 2-3 matches. But who cares! She is the AEGON CLASSIC CHAMPION!

Donna fought well but Daniela was too strong! Nice to do it on her first match point!! :lol: :beer: :beer:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 16:07 

Local Time:
What a lovely result to come home too. I've always wanted Daniela to win a tournament in my home country and to celebrate I will use this emoticon for the first time: :wav:

Daniela was always too good not to win a title on grass,but I said that about Tim Henman too. It is a relief that the monkey is finally off her back. Is it asking too much for a friendly draw at Wimbledon?(Please,please,please let it be Errani.)

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 16:24 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 10:36
Title number 6 and back to top 50 (she'll be #48 in when the rankings are announced, tomorrow)

Congratulations :)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 16:29 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 11:36
WHAT A WIN, WHAT A WOMAN!!!! :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

What a great week this has been, first Daniela gets 500 wins, now she wins her 6th tournament.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. June 2013 16:50 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 11:36
Hantuchova after he gained valuable trophies beaming satisfaction.

"I was in Birmingham in 1999 graduated from the very first tournament on the WTA tour and I am very happy that I finally got it well in the singles title. Congratulations Donne Vekičovej the super tournament. I never thought that I would play in the finals with a grueling, who is 14 years younger than me. thank my entire team, led by coach Eduard Nicolas, who during the week doing a great robot and its helped me much advice. has great merit, that I managed to turn around tough duels against Francesca Schiavone and Alison Riskeovej. In the finals I did not change the tactics that brought success in previous matches. I went for my punches, I played aggressive and risky. grassy part of the season is my favorite and I firmly believe that my good form last up to Wimbledon," she said after taking trophies Hantuchova, who before the third Grand Slam tournament of the year still present at the tournament in Hertogenbosch Netherlands.

Vekičová passed Hantuchova compliment: "Daniela played in the super final match and deservedly enjoyed from winning the title. Yet today I lost the whole tournament very satisfied. Grass I sit and I believe that good form to carry over to Wimbledon. Injury would in any case not jeopardize my participation in the All England Club, until then I'm going to fit. thank my parents for their support. "

Igor Moška: "Daniela brought an excellent performance in the finals. At the tournament in Birmingham fans even surprised himself. Cope with the tough matches, including a marathon against Francesca Schiavone. Confirmed his talent and experience applied to the grass, which is her favorite surface., This victory I really liked it . firmly believe that it will be for good stepping stone before Wimbledon. In recent months, losing a lot of close games, winning the title picks up her self-esteem. "
@ google translate

Voices:

Daniela Hantuchova: "It was a great match. Traditionally, I took it point by point and I continued to fight regardless of the score, but I must admit that profit tight first set was very important. Debuted I was at this event in 1999, was therefore time to reach a total triumph. Donne Congratulations to reach the finals, has an incredible future ahead. never would have truly never thought that one day I'll be in condition to face the grueling 14 years younger ... On the other hand, concomitantly motivates me when I watch my female players performance generation. epic in the finals I overcame Francesca Schiavone, there are also Serena Williams and Na Li ... thank my team, gets the best of me and helps me in difficult moments, but we are experiencing a lot of fun together. Hopefully I'll be in such Performances continue, grassy part of the season is my favorite. At this tournament is like going back, I always felt in Birmingham graced the audience. "

Donna Vekičová: "I played a very good tournament, but after my finals are left other than to congratulate Daniele great match. I think you deserved to win today."

Tibor Macko (President of the Slovak Tennis Association): "It is a great achievement, for which congratulations Daniele. Looking forward to her and her team.'m Very glad that it came out just because she really does everything for the tennis. After problems they had, it's admirable. Exceptionally has played in the Fed Cup, long time I have not seen her in such a form. well today and throughout this tournament again confirmed that it is perfect and big toys. I think the finals decided particular experience. During this whole tournament played tactically correct, I also watched the finals against Schiavone. Daniela is well aware that the grass must perform aggressive tennis at the cost of some errors. both the finals has done sufficiently well, although I can imagine that could theoretically even a little better service. Last year at this time had health problems, so everything now Jinx is a big plus. This is a good harbinger before Wimbledon, where it will probably ask for the ticket. "

Igor Moška (General Secretary STZ): "Daniela at the tournament confirmed his great ability on grass. It is remarkable that it has acquired another title. Apply technical advantages, well servovala, played fast along the line, especially his great backhand, forehand and also be able to maintain the exchanges and scoring points. In today's final, it was one of her best performances in recent times. was more aggressive than young Croat, dictated the tempo, pushing surplice, and proved their experience. before Wimbledon this form its promise. was not merely one match. Very well played as well against Schiavone in the quarterfinals, I also watched it. Moreover, it is very well prepared physically, trojsetových managed several matches in a row. "
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next