Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Brisbane International, Brisbane
PostPosted: 3. January 2013 16:19 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 02:52
This is terribly disappointing and just a bit worrying. This was a great chance for Daniela to get to the semis here as Tsurenko is someone that she'd beat easily enough if she's fit, but she was injured so couldn't play anything like her best.
Daniela will drop down the rankings and won't be seeded for the Australian Open so that will make the draw there harder. The important thing is that she's fit for the Australian Open and able to preform well and that she doesn't go into it injured like she did in 2011. I just hope that this is something she can recover from quickly and it isn't going to affect her in the upcoming tournaments.

Get well soon, Daniela.

In the ninth state geme for 15:0 in terms of Ukrainian Hantuchova had to call a physiotherapist and then required a medical time out.

After returning from the locker room with a left thigh zatejpovaným have been unable to force a decisive third set. Ukrainian and you held out for service in the administration of state 5:4 Hantuchova converted the very first match point.

Hantuchova began to experience pain in the posterior thigh already in the first set.

"The pain has gradually escalated, it was still stiffer and stiffer. Probably I should call physiotherapist earlier status as a 4-4 in the second set, but I do not like I play the tape., I was hoping that the injury will not affect my movement, but the opposite was true. Was I late for the ball, which is of started the match against grueling reflected in the precision strikes. anything but the nevyhováram., I must say that Curenková played incredibly well beyond their means and won deservedly., I just hope that they give you fastest in health policy, as already starts on Sunday in Sydney next week and the tournament begins later grandslam season opening Australian Open in Melbourne," said Hantuchova.

Slovak raised a total withdrawal at Brisbane satisfaction.

"Get on the opening tournament of the season in the semi finals singles and doubles is great. Better start to the season I did not even want. Singles in I played two very good matches in the 2nd round, I beat the world Player of Top 10 Six Sara Errani, a a nice bonus. I regret that with Katarina Srebotnik we had the doubles semifinal win because we played great and we were able to beat anyone. was little fear of injury, but I hope it will heal quickly."
@ google translate.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2013 16:27 

Local Time:
|15. May 2024| 21:52
According to an Indian newspaper that was excited that Mirza advance to the doubles final, Daniela was unable to continue due to a groin injury. Shows her class to try and not let down srebotnik.
I would expect that, Daniela has proven her class in a million zillion different ways. And you know how I hate to ever be critical of Dani. But trying to play the doubles was borderline madness. Once more, we need to pray she heals quickly.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2013 17:38 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 03:52
Hang on, is she wanting to play Sydney next week?

She must be crazy she should rest so she's 100% for Melbourne.

Also her ranking of 32 is one off the cut off and she's not in qualifying..maybe she doesn't know that..?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. January 2013 18:07 

Local Time:
I think there are still a couple of WC's to be offered. :dunno:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. January 2013 11:48 

Local Time:
Daniela playing Sydney as it stands. 1r qualifier 2r Na Li or McHale QF Stosur

Again 1st round is an easier draw than it could have been. But really this week is all about her injury getting better..

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4