Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Brisbane International, Brisbane
PostPosted: 30. December 2012 18:20 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 02:36
Oh Yeah! #484!
This was worth staying up until 2:00 AM EST for. Thank goodness the 72 day, 7 match losing streak is a thing of the past. Great to see Daniela taking charge at the end of the 1st, breaking to win it and averting the tiebreak, then rolling from there. Liking the reports from you guys about how she played (not sure where it comes from, since her bio on the WTA site says she doens't presently have a coach! :o ). Now let's hope she's got an upset or two in her. We know she can beat Sara if she's playing well. Let the countdown to 500 wins continue!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 30. December 2012 19:04 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 07:36
SCHEDULE MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2012

COURT 14
TIME ROUND MATCH SCORES
11:00 - M. JUGIC-SALKIC / A. PANOVA (BIH / RUS) V D. HANTUCHOVA / K. SREBOTNIK (SVK / SLO)
13:00 - A. PAVLYUCHENKOVA / L. SAFAROVA (RUS / CZE) V [3] R. KOPS-JONES / A. SPEARS (USA / USA)

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2012 07:13 

Local Time:
Dani & Srebotnik...6-4, 6-4! Happy New Year :!:

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2012 12:01 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 08:36
Daniela first up on Pat Rafter areana against Errani New Years Day. There should be a stream.Hopefully Daniela can bring her best.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2012 16:29 

Local Time:
A lot will depend on what Errani turns up. The average Errani of most of her career or the Errani who showed such dramatic improvement last year after working with "the best doctor in Valencia for everything", Dr Garcia del Moral. Garcia del Moral was one of Lance Armstrong's doctors.
It will be a good test of Daniela's level and an important match for her to win, not just for her ranking but it would also be a boost for her confidence. A win here would be great.

Happy New Year everyone and have a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013. Have a great year, Daniela, all the best.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 31. December 2012 20:27 

Local Time:
Not hard to read between those lines about Errani and her coach, Chungwit. One thing's for sure: Since our gal can't be seen if she turns sideways, that's something no one will ever be able to insinuate about Dani!

I am far more a Daniela fan than a fan of the sport. Ergo, I was completely unaware of the excellence of Srebotnik in doubles. I suppose she could just be another of Dani's 6.5 billion BFF's, but looking at it another way, it is quite a compliment to Daniela's doubles talents that someone that good would partner up with her, even for just 1 tourney. Srebotnik could have chosen to sit this one out or play with someone else. We all know how volatile the doubles world is. Should they have a nice run here, and down the road Srebotnik and Petrova split, always a chance that this partnership could form again. Ya never know.

A happy and holy New Year to you all! Sure would be nice if today's result starts it off happy for Daniela and all of us!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 03:20 

Local Time:
An unbelievably frustrating set so far, Daniela not taking a heap of break points. Should be 4-2 up but instead finds herself 3-5 down...ugh...4-5 2nd serve ace, common.
Daniela not really showing that much positive emotion out there. Really stupid errors..Errani takes the first set 6-4
That was Daniela's set to take really, 5 break points and didn't take one.
Errani playing solid but nothing that special, if Errani plays even better this won't be Daniela's day.
Seriously Daniela's negative definitely is hindering her...

Daniela can't seem to get out of this bad play...finally holds 1-0 now just needs to get some kind of momentum..Errani always coming up with something special on big points..perfect drop shot, yes 2-0
Nice hold 3-0, awesome break 4-0 common!
Really stupid game from Daniela from 40-0 to get broken 4-1 don't give Errani any hope Daniela..Errani is not giving up in this set..really worried right now..a couple of awesome shots by Daniela 5-1
Long, long service game for Daniela but she gets the set. 6-1
This could go either way..Daniela's serve is getting slower each game and Errani is serving first. Daniela must get off to a good start in this set, she's looking much more pumped and overall that was a much better set. The tennis is all there but we'll have to see if she can deliver..

3rd set and Daniela blows 3 break point opportunities..
Daniela breaks 1-0 common please hold, YES and awesome hold, two aces.. 2-0, 2-1 Daniela really should have won that game..
Argh 0-30, 0-40 dreadful game, broken to love I have no words..2-2
That really is so stupid, 4 errors, i still can't get over how bad that service game was, out of absolute no where
2 break points for Daniela, after two amazing points and another amazing point YES 3-2 now hold PLEASE
0-30 AGAIN 0-40 give me strength, 15-40 3-3, Errani just won't go away and she's serving first.
3 awesome points, 2 break points gone..YES takes the 3rd break point 4-3 if Daniela can hold here she can do it, if she doesn't Errani will squeak though, simple as that..
15-30 I can't deal with this..4-4 THIS SUCKS
Daniela serving for the match..5-5 of course..Errani totally pumped, Daniela like a lost sheep..
This match is farcical...6-5 Daniela serving for match again but it simply doesn't mean anything...
3 MATCH POINTS DANIELA
YESSSSSSS :beer: :beer: That 3rd set was so tense but thank goodness Daniela came through it. With Sharapova's withdrawal a semi-final is a real possibility...well done Daniela!!

SHARAPOVA WITHDRAWN FROM BRISBANE replaced by Tsurenko apparently...

Last edited by eddy on 1. January 2013 05:15, edited 24 times in total.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 04:03 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 01:36
Took me one whole set to find live stream. Thanks for updates Eddy. Hoping Daniela kills on this set. Hopefully but tense for 3rd set.

Daniela is doing it again in 2013 as in 2012 - still is 2012 in USA. Driving me to drink. Nothing but breaks in 3rd set. 4-4

Last edited by Sail8 on 1. January 2013 04:49, edited 1 time in total.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 04:14 

Local Time:
Took me one whole set to find live stream. Thanks for updates Eddy. Hoping Daniela kills on this set. Hopefully but tense for 3rd set.

Ridiculously tense!

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 05:08 

Local Time:
Eddy. Yes this does mean something. Sharapova just pulled out. Daniela 2 points way

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 05:19 

Local Time:
Yes! Yes! Yes! #485!!
Adapting a hit song by Hall & Oates from the 80's....Sara, Smile.....ummmmm....not today!
Happy New Year indeed! Of course it was a Danielathon. Of course she missed several chances to win earlier. Of course we had to consume Maalox. Would we have it any other way? Sheeeeee's BACK!! :)
I do believe this is her 1st top 10 conquest since Bartoli in Cincinnati in '11. Now Sharapova's out...is this starting to feel familiar or what!? It's a Bountiful Brisbane Beginning! Wonderful win, no matter what went on late. Dani held her nerve and pulled it out.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 05:28 

Local Time:
Daniela served 75% of her first serve, had seven aces against two double faults, and 58 winners against 43 unforced errors. All positive signs going into 2013.

Happy New Year everyone.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 07:18 

Local Time:
Great way to start the New Year. Can't stand Errani at all,so it's nice to see Daniela finally pull out a close win(shouldn't have been that close in the first place but never mind). :beer:

hellene fan
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 10:38 

Local Time:
happy new year to everyone.really great win,good start of the year.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. January 2013 15:30 

Local Time:
This is a great win by Daniela and will give her a big boost of confidence to fight back from a set down to beat a top tenner. Daniela showed her fighting spirit to fight back from a set down and her resilience in keeping going in the third set and serving it out to 0.
This is her first top ten win since Cincinnati 2011. A great win and hopefully 2013 continues like this. I'm enjoying this win so much right now, a great start to the new year.

Thanks for doing the live score and updates, eddy.

Hantuchova after the procedure between the elite Eight beaming satisfaction.
"Victory over the world on Friday, the opening tournament of the season I really appreciate. Errani is a tough player who can not be free or only the ball, but in the terminal, I was able to push it. Especially the second set was super on my part. I played much more aggressively than in the opening act what was the key to success, I used to go frequently to the network. In the third set we are both very well and the audience returnovali Brejk seen one after another. was a great fight for every ball and I am very happy that finally, with a happy ending for me. If playing against a tennis player, such as Errani, the number of unforced errors is inevitably higher. important, however, was that my account was more than errors winner. Though I did not bring anything, I tried to continue to play aggressively. Physically I feel good in lengthy exchanges, which is a great positive start to the season," said Hantuchova.

Representative of the Slovak Fed Cup already looking forward to the finals: "I expect a good game, whether it be my grueling Gajdošová or Curenková. Jarka S we played together recently showcased, is well known. S Ukrainian woman I played last year and the Australian Open despite a failed first terminal sete I finally won. I came to Brisbane with the fact that I'm here most matches played and worked on the things that we do with my coach Eduardo Nicolas in trainings. I'll see where it pushed for this tournament, but I will do everything possible to get forwarded the finals on."
@ google translate

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next