Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Qatar Airways Tournament Of Champions, Sofia
PostPosted: 3. November 2012 15:28 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 06:50
I hate TennisForum, I don't think I'll follow at that website from now on. So many people on there bash all the players, it takes away the fun of the sport. I do like the fact that they seem to be clued up all the time on entry lists, withdrawals, news etc...but some of the posters are just so :twisted:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. November 2012 16:01 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 05:50
Sofia Blog: Friday

2012-11-02
Well it was a long match again today, and in the end the same thing as yesterday - I just couldn't finish it off when I had my chances. But overall I have to say I was happy about this week. Other than my first match I felt like I was playing well, the match with Caroline being the highlight. And I was very impressed by the tournament in general - they did a terrific job and treated us awesome. The crowds were great too. I always felt they were behind me.

And the shops here are really cute too. One day I went for a walk in the city - the hotel is right in the center, so it's close to everything - and right near the hotel was a Lindt shop! I was there almost every day picking up sweets for family and friends. They already had their Christmas stuff out so I really had to force myself not to go all the time! I love Lindt - the red ones are my favorite.

I really hope to be back in Sofia one day :)

I'm leaving tomorrow - well, in a few hours actually! I won't get much sleep, but I have holidays in front of me where I can catch up on sleep. It has been a great week. It was fun having my mom and the rest of my family here as well - and my coach - and just everyone who organized the event. The level was so high.

Before I do some more of your questions I want to say thank you for reading my blog this week - it was a pleasure to do it and as always I have to thank all of you for all the support you give me, not just this week but all year.

I appreciate every single one of you!! I'll talk to you all again soon :)

Dani

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. November 2012 16:07 

Local Time:
Hantuchova after losing to Hsieh stillborn sorry ending.

"In the third set I was leading 3-1 and I thought that everything was on track., But I missed the chance to double Break and then I got out of hand as well as at the end of Thursday's game against Wozniacki. I had no chance to advance the semi-finals, but I wanted to say goodbye to the season victorious. fled me start duel, too, I adapted the game Hsieh and I was not aggressive enough. defeat that I have to throw as soon as your head. Participation in Sofia are generally positive, it was very well organized tournament and the audience were great. however I regret that I am leaving Bulgaria without a victory. I am encouraged by performance in the match against Wozniacki, two more meetings I came to nothing according to the vision," said Hantuchova.

Slovak kicked off the season in style, but in late April it flew in dampened injury.

"Home was a great season and in February I was fourth to fifth in the Champions Race ranking. I played great, I refer to the finals in Brisbane finals in Dubai and I defended the title in Pattaya. Everything was on track, but to me it was complicated fatigue fracture. I missed the biggest red clay tournaments, including Roland Garros, which affected my position in the world rankings. deployed I was not and I had a hard tickets. greatest experience for me last season was the London Olympics. I put everything into it, even though I was not healthy and I had natrénované. first two matches against Na Li and Cornet were great, shame osemfinálového lost to Wozniacki. wimbledonskej Olympic Games on the grass were in any case highlights of the year. Appreciate the victory in the Fed Cup barrage Marbella in Spain, thanks to which we will return to of the world," said Hantuchova.

@ google translate.

It's time to reset, says tennis player
"In the last duel was nothing, after losing to Roberta Vincio Caroline Wozniacki and I had a chance to advance to the semifinals, but still I wanted to say goodbye to the season triumphantly," she Slovak.

"I regret that it did not work, but it should be the defeat leave behind and move on. Fled me start duel, I have little to accommodate the game. Felt I trojsetový leg match with Wozniacki, I was late for the balls. Gradually I playful . I won the second set to zero in the third I led 3-1 and I thought that everything was on track., but I missed the chance to double Brejk and then I got out of hand, as in the end of the match against Wozniacki," Hantuchova said.

For zverenku Spanish coach Eduardo Nicolas were "small" MS bonus at the end of the season.

"I was very pleasantly surprised by the entire tournament, which was fantastically organized, viewers were super.'m Glad I could be here, just a pity that I did not win even one match. Was a big positive for me to play against Wozniacki, who I really enjoyed and missed very little for me to succeed," she said.

"Now is the time to reset, recover and become well prepared for the new season. I have no specific targets in terms of the individual tournaments and Ranking position, I do not want to give myself any pressure. Particularly important to me to be healthy. Should work hard, give apart from everything and see how it goes."

Better season hindered fracture
Hantuchova Year 2012 kicked off in style, but in late April it flew in dampened injury.

"Introduction of the season was excellent and in February I was fourth to fifth in the Champions Race ranking. I played great, I refer to the finals in Brisbane finals in Dubai and I defended the title in Pattaya. Everything was on track, but to me it was complicated fatigue fracture," evaluated.

"I missed the biggest red clay tournaments, including Roland Garros , which affected my position in the world rankings. deployed I was not and I had a hard lot. "

"The greatest experience for me last season was the London Olympics. I put everything into it, even though I was healthy and I had natrénované. First two matches against Na Li and Cornet were great, shame osemfinálového lost to Wozniacki. Wimbledonskej Olympic Games on the grass were in any event, the highlight of the year. "

"I appreciate the victory in the Fed Cup barrage Marbella in Spain, thanks to which we will return to the World Group," said Hantuchova.

On Saturday, exactly 10 years have passed since the historic triumph of Slovakia in the Fed Cup.

Third November 2002 Maspalomase beat zverenky Captain Thomas Malika Spain 3-1 home and enjoy the profits of valuable trophies.

Then only 19-year-old Hantuchova won two points when she won two singles.

"Do I want to believe that our Fed Cup triumph since already ten years have passed. It is one of the most beautiful moments of my career, you will never forget. Was something very special and I am very proud that I could be a part of such a great team. "

"These are memories that you will carry in the heart of man forever, for just such an experience worth to play tennis," she concluded Hantuchova, who made her debut playing for Slovakia in the Fed Cup in 1999, and to his credit has had 32 winning matches.

@ google translate.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. November 2012 18:53 

Local Time:
So sorry Daniela couldn't get a win here. Well, hope she will get rest for next season.

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 3. November 2012 22:39 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 00:50
I hate TennisForum, I don't think I'll follow at that website from now on.

When I decided that I had enough time and wanted to share thoughts on Daniela with some true fans of hers, I Googled and the 1st thing it directed me to was Tennis Forum, where I soon discovered the Cocktail Party thread. For 25 seconds or so I was elated. Then, I started to read it. There are a select few that are good Dani fans and wrote intelligently. But the rest of them were (Still are?) imbecilic !%$!)~*%#$. When they weren't slobbering over, or making bad jokes about, swimsuit pictures and that sort of thing, it was almost like they preferred Daniela to lose so they could rip her, Most preferred were matches where she let a potential win slip away, so they could make merry with their choker-and-such commentary. Like I used to say to my daughters when they were little and being naughty...Enough! Thank the Good Lord that the next place I found was the Forum. You all are Dani-to-the-max fans and are so knowledgable...I have learned a lot about her here. Can't wait till next year, and as many years as Daniela plays and the Forum lasts, I'll be happy to be a part of it! :)

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. November 2012 22:50 

Local Time:
Nice words Alex, and so true, the people on this forum are the best tennis fans in the world, not only the way we support Daniela but in general we praise the other players and are honest and true, I'd like to think that Daniela sometimes reads some of our posts!

Really pleased that you got the responses from Daniela in the blog and great questions too!

I have a question for you Alex - does your whole family support Daniela?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. November 2012 01:16 

Local Time:
Really pleased that you got the responses from Daniela in the blog and great questions too!

I have a question for you Alex - does your whole family support Daniela?

Thanks, Eddy. My kids think I'm nuts (for this and a lot of other reasons :!: ). As for my wife, Stormy....I kept my calendars hidden from her for awhile, because I thought she might have believed it was my mid-life crisis! However, she is in the fold. It was Stormy that got Daniela's attention at the end of the doubles match in Miami, which led to an autograph and the infamous photo!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. November 2012 20:25 

Local Time:
Everyone: If you are in need of a good laugh, check Dani's FB page under her Friday Sofia blog and head to the 14th comment under it. You can't miss it...the thing is longer than War and Peace, the Iliad and the Odyssey put together. It will require an hour and a half to digest it. He gets every Danilelian stereotype in there, plus a shot at coaches of a certain country. The loud noise you may hear soon from Monte Carlo is Daniela reading this and lhao (laughing her :?: :mrgreen: :arrow: off). After you get done laughing along with her, spam him, like I did.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. November 2012 20:28 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 01:50
Tennis forum can be a dreadful place, I enjoy it because I do not take it seriously, especially GM since there are quite a few reasonable people. But the Daniela forum is not good at all, whenever she loses they rip her apart and wish her to retire, etc. It is childish for the most part.

Anyways, I hope Danka has a great offseason, gets some rest and starts with Nicolas where they left off in 2008.

ps: oh wow, hahaha, that comment in her blogpost! Hilarious. I guess it was done with good intention, but it borders on creepy. The last line killed me: "this account was used only to post this comment and does not belong to that person".
OMG, and I hadn't seen the profile picture properly! hahahahahahahahaha.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. November 2012 01:58 

Local Time:
I hardly ever go to tennis forums, maybe about once or twice a year, if that. It tends to be full of wankers, in both senses of the word.

That facebook dude's a mentalist.

Daniela's still got the exhibitions in Singapore and Bogota so hopefully she has some fun there.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. November 2012 03:05 

Local Time:

Ummmm....more like a mental case! :lol:

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. November 2012 17:36 

Local Time:

Ummmm....more like a mental case! :lol:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5