HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round, Slovak Republic v France
PostPosted: 30. January 2012 17:31 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 20:04
Date: 04 Feb - 05 Feb 2012 image
Venue: Aegon Arena , Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Start times:
Day 1: 1300 hrs (1200 hrs GMT)
Day 2: 1200 hrs (1100 hrs GMT)
Surface: Hard (Latex-ite), Indoor
Ball: Wilson US Open

SLOVAK REPUBLIC 3-2 FRANCE

R1 D. HANTUCHOVA bt P. PARMENTIER 5-7 6-1 9-7
R2 V. RAZZANO bt D. CIBULKOVA 6-4 6-4
R3 D. CIBULKOVA bt P. PARMENTIER 6-4 6-3
R4 D. HANTUCHOVA bt A. CORNET 6-3 6-4
R5 K. MLADENOVIC/V. RAZZANO bt J. CEPELOVA/M. RYBARIKOVA 6-1 6-2

SLOVAK REPUBLIC:
Dominika CIBULKOVA
Daniela HANTUCHOVA
Magdalena RYBARIKOVA
Jana CEPELOVA
Team Captain: Matej LIPTAK

FRANCE:
Pauline PARMENTIER
Virginie RAZZANO
Aliza CORNET
Aravane REZAI
Team Captain: Nicolas ESCUDE

TIE PREVIEW:
Slovak Republic and France are level at 1-1 after their two previous meetings, with home advantage proving pivotal on both occasions. The Slovaks won 4-1 in Bratislava, in 2002, and the French responded seven years later by prevailing 3-2 in a thrilling tie in Limoges that went down to the final rubber.
Both nations were relegated from the World Group last season. Slovak Republic suffered back-to-back 3-2 defeats at the hands of Czech Republic and Serbia, while France lost to Russia and Spain. This is the first time ever that France will play outside of Fed Cup’s top division.

www.fedcup.com

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup. World Group II 1st, Slovak Republic v France
PostPosted: 30. January 2012 20:28 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 15:04
Fed Cup was disastrous for Dani last year. Hoping for better. This would be Daniela's perfect week, as I see it; let's see how close I come. It's already started well with her officially cracking top 20 again. Then, a few more days with family/friends/practices. On Saturday, she goes first, draws Parmentier, and kicks the stuffings out of her, easing some of the pain from 1st round New York last year. Dominika then wins the second match, goes first on Sunday, and clinches the tie. That would allow Dani to sit out the meaningless remaining matches and not be too taxed heading to Pattaya for her title defense. Fanciful? Hey, as we all know, with Daniela all things are possible!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round, Slovak Republic v Fran
PostPosted: 31. January 2012 20:58 

Local Time:
Cibulkova et al. have the revenge of France
Today, 13:16 SITA, Sport Red, TASR
BRATISLAVA - Slovak tennis Representative of the desire in the first match weekend Bratislava Round II. Federation Cup World Group revenge defeat of France at the close of three years ago in a record-long struggle for their clay.

Slovaks have a Frenchwoman as revenge.
Author: AP

Hantuchova continuing with Pistolesi
"Then in Limoges we lacked a bit of luck. It's not so long ago that you did not even remember properly. All we are now somewhere else. Members of the current French team are unpredictable - they can play brutally good, but average. Personally, I am extra motivated mainly against Pauline Parmentierovej. I have it as revenge. My play with her in the first round of last year's U.S. Open in New York is one of the game, which I tried to forget as quickly as possible, to unlock them. That's more what I come back," said at the press conference utorňajšej Daniela Hantuchova, who was on the court and battle each other in the premiere of these countries in Incheba in July 2002.

The success of 4:1 means the process when the final tournament in the former format of the competition under the auspices of the International Tennis Federation and Slovakia are finally celebrating the trophy.

Last year coached Hantuchova led captain Matej Liptak Sloveniek now confirmed the continuation of cooperation with the Italians Claudio Pistolesi of January after the trial period.

"In Melbourne we sat together with Claudio and we agreed that we will continue to work at other tournaments. Home of the season I went beyond expectations. I forwarded to the finals tournament in Brisbane, in Sydney I was valuable to triumph over Italian Roberta Vinciovou and Francesca Schiavone got to the quarterfinals. I did not expect that the early manifestations of the things we Makalu in winter training. There is still room for improvement, games that can be much better, which is great motivation. Waiting has a long way, I have to be particular patient," to explain Hantuchova.

"Domča" is cool
Acting Slovak Tennis player Dominika Cibulkova of the domestic duel with France enjoys and believes that the Slovak team to manage the country Gallic rooster revenge the defeat of Limoges.

"There was a very emotional game. Before leaving for France I had a problem with weaknesses, but I started and I gave it all. I beat Cornet and Daniela we lost the doubles final after a solid fight. I feel at ease, even in Australia was great, I just nedotiahla matches well the throw to a successful conclusion. In France, those devious toys, I have mixed results and I believe it is confirmed in Bratislava. Slower hard suits me, this is exactly what was the last year in Moscow, where I won the first title on the WTA circuit," said Slovak unit

Captain Liptak, who was nominated for the game and the Magdalena Rybarikova Jan Cepelova on previous joint training, said: "We started on Monday, while nothing unexpected happened. Everything is going according to the program, try to fine tune form. A French team has four players very close, indeed, five. It is therefore an advantage that the captain Nicolas Escude tennis players can deploy against each player. I expect that as against Daniel's first day will Parmentierová. It would not surprise me if it was in the final squad finally emerged young Mladenovicová. have been at the mercy of rival high in the rankings, they have enough experience, know-specific matches to demonstrate maximum performance."

French Capital súperiek Escudo provisionally gave confidence quartet Parmentierová Pauline, Virginia Razzanová, Alizé Cornet, Aravane Rezaiová.

Each team may still occur before Friday's lot two changes.
@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. February 2012 17:35 

Local Time:
Love seeing our gal using the word Revenge about Parmentier. That's the spirit! Let's Go, Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. February 2012 02:17 

Local Time:
We will make trouble
1/2/2012 00:00, Tennis

Slovakia - France In the Federation Cup TENISTIEK H BRATISLAVA 4th and 5 February 2012

Slovak team, which enters the weekend in the first Round II. Federation Cup World Group in Bratislava against France (on Saturday beginning at NTC at 13.00, on Sunday at 12.00), was presented yesterday in a complete media kit. The captain Matej Lipták issues faced complete hráčok nominated quartet - Dominika Cibulkova, Daniela Hantuchova, a Jana Magdalena Rybarikova Cepelova.

According to the captain of our team girls need only tune the best form, the preparation takes place on Monday without any problems. Focused their attention on the rival. "There is no sure guide among them, all four players were already high in the rankings, they can give maximum performance," think Matej Liptak. "Only on paper we are in the role of favorite, on the court it may be otherwise . Provided that they remain chosen so that the very first day she joined Parmentierová against Daniela as her last U.S. Open defeated in straight sets. But would not surprise me if the report finally appeared Mladenovicová."

It should immediately add that in addition to a nominated quartet Parmentierová, Razzanová, Cornet and Rezaiová in Bratislava has a French captain Nicolas Escude available yet alternate Kristina Mladenovicovú (135th player of the world). "Against Mladenovicovej I have played, all the other well know," said Unit Dominika Cibulkova of the Slovak team. "The matches against them, however, has long been, I suppose that any of them can play very well. Certainly we will be making a big deal, they are annoying rival."

Croatian coach Zeljko Zverenka countryman was not satisfied with the January results in Australia. "Even then, I felt good, I just did not complete successfully launched a solid match," zaspomínala. "The more I look forward to the matches already in the hall and in the Federation Cup. Board games in it and in front of our audience," stressed Dominica, which is active against rival current balance - with Parmentierovou Razzanovou and the 2:1, 2:0 and the Cornet Rezaiovou 1:0.

Daniela Hantuchova will try to "swear" the triumph of the thirtieth

The surface is slow

Daniela Hantuchova yesterday as the last of our hráčok tried hard Latex-Ite on the main villages in the Aegon NTC Arena in Bratislava. Although the Slovakian trained on Monday but did not get the main court, because at the time of training to prepare him for French tennis players.

How do you assess the surface, which will play the weekend game against France fedcupové? - We asked the 20th players world rankings.
"It is very difficult to play especially in a winter. In Melbourne it was almost forty degrees, so the transition is not easy. The surface is rather slow, which does not my game. I hope it within a week habit."

What was your program after the Australian Open?
"After losing to Clijsters I flew straight home. For two days I was panting so that I gave, together 'arm and a leg. Then I started training."

Come to Bratislava and your coach Claudio Pistolesi?
"No. The captain Mathias Lipták we agreed that during the week fedcupového is better to work with one trainer that I not receive too much information at once."

Of the ten matches this year to eight times you lost the first set. Attributed to what?
"I look at it before so that I could turn five games, thanks to the excellent pre-season fitness training."

Your total balance fedcupová in singles and doubles is 29 wins and 15 losses. Last year, however, you really failed, you lost all five fights in a game against the Czech Republic and Serbia. Add thirtieth round triumph over the weekend already?
"It would be nice. Last year's lost I threw the head of each game I try to take away the only positive."

Fight more than ever

This year's balance of Daniela Hantuchova lost after the First Set is excellent - five wins and three losses. Compared to last season reached a remarkable improvement in these statistics. Last year, after a failed initial act of turning only six of thirty-two meetings ...
"After so many years in tennis, I know that the game can be screwed up at any time in the opposite direction. Not giving up and fight for every ball. This is probably the biggest change in the past," said 28-year old native of Poprad.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. February 2012 02:29 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: Against Frenchwoman I have an extra incentive

Tennis player Daniela Hantuchova (28) represents the Fed Cup in the eleventh season. In 2002 the team won the trophy. It keeps all the most important records - in Slovakia started on 44 matches, won 29 meetings, of which 24 are singles.

Remember to have its premiere?
"It was in Moscow I think the 1999th It's been thirteen years. I took the doubles with Cervanova still a junior. More, however, remember the Federation Cup in the next year when I was in the hall Incheba defeated in a match with the Czech Republic in straight sets Květu Peschkeovú-Hrdlickova."

It occurred to you that the following ten years ago has taken steps in Slovakia for primacy? The team have already left from winning a single report.
"I did not think I'll play as long. On the one hand I appreciate that I hold in such time as world leaders, on the other no longer feel that pain and injury report. The most important thing is that tennis is still fun and fulfilling."

Over the weekend playing with France and Slovakia by hráčok Ranking position is a favorite. Do you agree?
"Paper assumptions tend to be particularly tricky in the team competition. France are unpredictable. They can play brutally good, but average. I expect a balanced fights."

Three years ago in Limoges won the home team 3-2. It is based on the match?
"It's difficult. Herself for the weekend only vaguely remember. For three years we have moved, we have more experience. France set is different. Then we may have lacked a little luck domestic tennis players powered the full perspective. It is now home advantage on our side. Certainly compelling."

France came without a World Sevens Marion Bartoli, the unit will Parmentierová Pauline. Do you have anything to recover it, is not it?
"Yes, I have extra motivation. Last year I Pauline disposed in the first round U.S. Open . It is most distressing for me player of the opponent team. On the day it came out all what goes. Well servovala, went to the network, played an active, did not let me to anything."

The report also includes Cornet of France, Razzanová, Rezaiová, Mladenovicová. Guess who stand in captain Escude other matches?
"It does not address it. Concentrate, and I am the best prepared. France have a balanced team, can play any of them."

The season in Australia have launched a new coach Pistolesi - finals in Brisbane, Sydney and the quarterfinals in the third round at Australian Open . Return you to the top 20 Satisfaction?
"Definitely yes. I have good form. I won trojsetové matches, suggesting a high-quality training with a new conditioning coach Mark Wellington. Continue cooperation with Claudio Pistolesi."

You will come to Bratislava for a personal trainer?
"No. With team captain Mathias Lipták I agreed that during the preparation and Federation Cup matches is good to have only one coach. To the information in the head was too much."

It is difficult to manage the transition from summer to the Slovakian Australian winter?
"I'm in that experience. It is to pay attention to the body. In Melbourne it was almost forty degrees, in Bratislava, the temperatures are below zero. Even on the court I was a little stuhnutejšia. Kurt here in Bratislava is slower balls as well. I believe that a week preparing a habit."

Have you, as the Slovakia match with France to get three points?
"On paper, it is simple: we must win three singles and two singles and doubles."

Your tip on the outcome?
"He won. The outcome of the matter."

Can Slovakia in the Fed Cup to live a more joy than a decade ago?
"Why not? First, we must refer to the World Group. Then we gradually overcame Switzerland,, French, Italians and Spaniard. Even with this team we can be successful, although the competition has grown stronger. Ten years ago fell into place all the details. I'd like to repeat everything again."
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. February 2012 14:48 

Local Time:
Daniela starts the tie against Parmentier tomorrow then it's Dominika against Razzano. Dominika's first up on Sunday against Parmentier then it's Daniela v Razzano. Daniela and Dominika play doubles against Cornet and Mladenovic. Daniela can get her 30th Fed Cup win and revenge for the US Open against Parmentier. It probably won't come down to the doubles but I'm happy that it's Dominika playing instead of Rybarikova. You've really go to favour Slovakia but the French players are capable of playing good tennis so they have to be respected.

Saturday
R1: Hantuchova (SVK) v Parmentier (FRA)
R2: Cibulkova (SVK) v Razzano (FRA)

Sunday
R3: Cibulkova (SVK) v Parmentier (FRA)
R4: Hantuchova (SVK) v Razzano (FRA)
R5: Cibulkova / Hantuchova (SVK) v Cornet / Mladenovic (FRA)

Slovak captain Matej Lipták French nomination not surprised.
"I felt the fact that French troops will Parmentierová and did not surprise me either that young Mladenovičová Rezaiovú replaced. As regards the initial nomination Razzanovej singles, it seems zavážili experience. In Bratislava it will be completely different game than in Limoges, France where were in the midst of the former world champion Amelie Mauresmo and Nathalie excellent deblistku Dechyovú. Now they have a very young squad with toys that are currently in fedcupových meetings can stir up to maximum power. But I believe we will succeed in the home environment."

Hantuchova wants revenge from last year's defeat Parmentierovej U.S. Open.
"I have a rival as revenge. He knows how to me, but now I have the advantage of playing before the home crowd. Parmentierová plays tennis with the boys so liftovanými forehand. The match of the New York I learned and I believe that the fantasy on Maťom rival effective tactic," said former world number Five.

Cibulkova Razzanovú well known in the past played doubles together.
"Virginia is an experienced player who is no longer on the WTA Tour. Plays a straight line, long shots, the style annoying. If we play fast enough, I believe it below. It does not matter whether I play first or second."

@ google translate.

"I do not be surprised of what. I expected a change in the French team, I have already prefigured in the week. Regarding the specific nominations Francúzok singles, deployment Parmentierovej I assumed I just had confidence in the internal name of the other players. Nicolas Escude finally stopped on the experience," said the ticket captain Matej Liptak Slovak team.

His words are added Dominika Cibulkova: "When the nominations announcement I did not know to whom I will play on Saturday. So for me it's interesting information. Virginia Razzanovú very well know, we completed three games against each other and we played together and debla."

Daniela Hantuchova, who procures initial singles, said: "Waiting has a very difficult match. Pauline Parmentierovej what my revenge. Respects its quality, but my advantage is in the home environment and sufficient knowledge of the game."
@ google translate

Daniela & Escude talking about the tie and the 2009 tie:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 13:23 

Local Time:
Live stream:

Daniela was 2-0 up but got broken back for 2-1.
3-1, Daniela breaks back to 30.
4-1, Daniela holds after one deuce.
4-2, Parmentier holds to 30.
4-3, Daniela broken to 15.
4-4, Daniela had a BP but Parmentier holds. Can someone please shut these French fans up.
5-4, Daniela saved 4BPs but held on her 3rd/4th? GP.
5-5, Parmentier holds to 0.
5-6, Daniela broken to 30, she didn't get a first serve in during that game. Daniela isn't playing well at the moment while Parmentier is getting everything back and she's hitting some good shots.
5-7, Parmentier wins the set on her 3rd set point. I don't believe this. It seems like everything is going in for her, there was one shot that game when Daniela blasts what looked like a forehand winner down the line but Parmentier somehow gets to it and hooks it cross court onto the line for a winner.

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 14:12 

Local Time:
What's up with the ball toss on the serve?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 14:27 

Local Time:
2nd set

1-0, Daniela holds to 15.
2-0, Daniela breaks after a hawkeye challenge shows one of her shots was in by 1mm on GP Parmentier and then Parmentier started making errors.
3-0, Daniela holds to 0.
3-1, Parmentier holds from 0-40 with some great serving and some errors from Daniela.
4-1, Daniela holds to 15.
5-1, Daniela breaks after one deuce.
6-1, Daniela serves it out on her fourth set point.

3rd set

1-0, Daniela breaks to 30.
2-0, Daniela holds to 30.
2-1, Parmentier holds to 0 with a couple of aces.
3-1, Daniela holds to 30 from 0-30.
3-2, Parmentier holds to 30.
4-2, Daniela holds to 0.
4-3, Parmentier holds to 15.
4-4, Daniela broken to 0.
4-5, Parmentier holds to 15. WTF, Parmentier is serving bombs, aces and service winners the last 2 games.
5-5, Daniela holds to 30 from 0-30 with some great serving.
5-6, Parmentier holds to deuce, she also had a net cord go her way at 30 all.
6-6, Daniela holds to 0 with some great serves.
7-6, Daniela breaks to 30.
7-7, Daniela broken to 30 serving for the match.
8-7, Daniela breaks to 0.
9-7, Daniela serves it out to 30, wins on her 2nd MP. Daniela showed incredible fight and desire to keep on going and get the win. What a woman! :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 15:00 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 21:04
What shit-fest this match is! Common Daniela! 5-7 6-1 4-4 oh god from 4-2 up..

I hate fed cup, it does more damage that what it's worth..Daniela should be focussing on her Pattaya defence...not 3 hr battles against the like of Parmentier..

Last edited by eddy on 4. February 2012 15:56, edited 1 time in total.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 15:56 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 21:04
OMG!!! What a Match!!!
Daniela holds to 5-5 and 6-6!!!

0-30,15-30,15-40 2 BP's for daniela!!30-40. and she got it!! 7-6!

0-15, 15-15, ace to 30-15, 30-30, 30-40 and broken 7-7 :(

0-15, 0-30, 0-40 and again break for daniela!!! 8-7

15-0, df 15-15, 30-15, 40-15, 40-30, and game set match daniela!!! :mrgreen: :wav: :wav:

Last edited by Patti1989 on 4. February 2012 16:18, edited 2 times in total.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:08 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 16:04
Daniela not playing that ball... gosh.

Why isn't she attacking the FH, it is an obvious weakness of her opponent :evil:

She got the job done, at least. Horrible display, though.

ITF Champion
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:18 

Local Time:
She won !

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:20 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 14:04
3 hours and 6 minutes by the skin of her teeth. Glad she doesn't have to relive and regret that decison not to play the point that was inbounds. If in doubt...PLAY IT.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next