Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group II 1st Round, Slovak Republic v Fran
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:20 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 19:34
perfect forhend at the end :)

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:39 

Local Time:
Gotta hope Cibulkova comes out today and tomo and wins both of them so Daniela doesn't have to play again..

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:45 

Local Time:
Thank God-I was having kittens after she made a hash of serving it out the first time. Time for a beer. :beer:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:47 

Local Time:
Congrats Daniela on your 30th Fed Cup win. But wow that took a while.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 16:56 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 18:34
I've got to say it's a huge relief that Daniela came through that. She wasn't at her best for a lot of that match while Parmentier made it difficult for Daniela as she was getting everything back (or so it seemed) and Daniela had to play an extra shot so often and sometimes made errors. According to the stats Daniela hit 53 winners against 51 unfored errors with 20 forced errors. The court's supposed to be fairly slow so it didn't help Daniela end the points quickly and Parmentier was effective counterpunching, plus she hit some good shots and at times she was serving bombs. Daniela kept fighting, stayed focused and she got her 30th win in the Fed Cup and one of her toughest. Hopefully Dominika wins her matches and wins the tie for Slovakia.

"I highly appreciate victory, I made ​​it thanks to amazing support from the audience, fans pulled me towards success. Match I enjoyed immensely. First set ran me completely wasted. I led 4-1, but why complicate it when it can ... If I played throughout the meeting as the second part, it could be two sets. In the terminal it was important to lurk on occasion and be prepared to use them. Despite several gemom, when I shall take with regard to quality service virtually Parmentierovej rocket did not ask for the ball, I knew that the chances will come. She like to utilize them and perhaps therein lies the difference between 20 and 62 player of the world rankings. felt while I shoulder problems, in some submissions to me 'vylietalo' of the housing and hurt me more throughout the next exchange. It is difficult to maintain under such circumstances, the concentration of a fight when my service was reduced to some 50% of maximum," noted D. Hantuchova in the interview even on the court.
@ google translate.

"I very much wanted to win this match, because before the duel I was told that it was the 30th anniversary of the Fed Cup triumph. She and I have great thanks to fans who have continually mobilize and encourage me," said Hantuchova.

"Too bad the first game where I have led 4-1, but eventually I lost him. If I played as the second act, so it could be much clearer. Probably not in my blood, that's why you do not compromise," Hantuchova evaluated.

"Parmentierová played slowly at the beginning of the meeting was a little disappointed, but gradually entrapped. Improved administration, I started to play the ball to the backhand liftované as the U.S. Open last year. I really appreciate that in the third I managed that game gem for the state 4: 5, in which I replayed 0:30. I put there some great workshops, which was a small miracle, because with increasing dose in minutes, I increasingly felt shoulder pain," said Hantuchova.
@ google translate.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 18:30 

Local Time:
Oh FFS Domi! :wall:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 18:39 

Local Time:
Razzano just beat Dominka 6-4 6-4 in an hour and a half to level the tie. I only saw the end of the match and Razzano was playing well at the end and her stats are pretty good but it's still pretty shocking. Razzano did beat Shazza in Moscow in the Fed Cup last year and had a decent run in Beijing but she hadn't really done much else recently to suggest that she could beat Dominika that easily, unless Dominika had a bit of an off day as well. That's a bummer as I was quite looking forward to Slovakia getting a sweep in this tie.

Matej Liptak (Slovak team captain): "In the second match today, we went with that Dominika received the second point, but Virginia Razzanová I was surprised by its performance. Cibulkova had read very well and knew exactly what to play against it. I firmly believe that Dominika is rapidly lost from the harvested and tomorrow will play in much better shape. Parmentierová other plays tennis as Razzanová, I believe that in our player will respond appropriately. As for Daniela Hantuchova, deserves high praise for his fighting spirit. Her match with Parmentierovou did not develop the best, but in the end it could handle. Tomorrow we will not stay another, just some way to get two points. "

Cibulkova was felt that fighting a cold and admitted that they could not get up to speed.

"Sometimes I rushed with some balls, I was very impatient. Virginia I have long seen the play, confirmed that it is unpredictable rival. Cold is fine, because I do not have a temperature. "

Cibulkova said the match on Sunday against Parmentierovej will be different. The advantage could also be that of France will have legs in three hours with Hantuchova.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. February 2012 20:59 

Local Time:
"I am extremely happy that I'm constantly reminded thirtieth in the Fed Cup victory achieved before home crowd. Fans were great. Dokopali They have to win," Hantuchova claimed at a press conference after the match.

The experienced 28-year old Slovak had a great entrance to the meeting, but the state of 4:1 in the first game losing lightly. "I would probably not be me if I did it neskomplikovala. Start was excellent, but then I stopped pushing and started to play rival . In the second set I played aggressively again and I dominated. that game in the third it was a great fight," Hantuchova closer.

The decisive act led 4-2, but also replayed the 4:5 and 0:30. Then, however, in its administration than concentrated. "I will demonstrate my experience. In such a moment may not have anything in the head side, only the current situation, which has just played on the court and believe you until the last ball that I can win. I gave time to the beats anything I have focused on the first service and if it was based, rival uneasy and I already played will in the end," closer to their thinking Slovak team.

Hantuchova is now under 12 years of action in Fed Cup Match record 30:15, including 25:11 in singles. Attempts to it over the weekend even better, since the Slovak Dominika Cibulkova second point on Saturday before Sunday's been added and the culmination of Slovaks play against France decides to 1:1.

"Daniela deserves great praise for their militancy. Wrestling is not always exerted in its favor, but in the end he was able to flip on its side. On Sunday, it will not be easy. We must find a way to get the needed two more points. Not rule that decides maybe in doubles," said Slovak team captain Matej Liptak.
@ google translate.

Daniela Hantuchova: "I highly appreciate victory, I made ​​it thanks to amazing support from the audience, fans pulled me towards success. Match I enjoyed immensely. First set ran me completely wasted. I led 4-1, but why complicate it, when it can be ... If I played throughout the meeting as the second part, it could be two sets. In the terminal it was important to lurk on occasion and be prepared to use them. Despite several gemom, when I shall take with regard to quality Service Parmentierovej practically did not ask racket on the ball, I knew that the chances will come. She like to utilize them and perhaps therein lies the difference between 20 and 62 player of the world rankings. felt while I shoulder problems, in some submissions to me 'vylietalo' of housing and hurt me even more throughout the next exchange. It is difficult to maintain under such circumstances, the concentration of a fight when my service was reduced to some 50% of maximum."

Dominika Cibulkova: "Some I knew, which will play a rival, but that it was even better than I anticipated. Played it perfectly 'after lajn' and too much in the wrong. I was unnecessarily rushed today, I was patient. She is unpredictable in that they can play really great. I do not understand why with such a game is not in the top twenty, but somewhere around 90th place. I missed the beginning, but then I went back into the match. In important moments, but I played like crazy, I retained the improvement in my game. On Sunday I want to be best prepared. Parmentierovej style would be more convenient for me, but Uher it will have its own. In particular I would like to draw as much power today, I sometimes sort of hard concentrating on the match . As regards health, I have a stuffy nose and spruce, but I do not nekašlem temperature, so this problem I would not sought."

Virginia Razzanová "1:1 status is good, although we would prefer to lead 2-0. In the Fed Cup you can be sure of anything in advance. Me today played well. I tried to hold back her rival for a typical game. I learned from our previous match in Australia and it worked. I look forward to Sunday. "

Pauline Parmentierová: "I am hugely disappointed and very depressed, because the game just as well could have rolled over on my side. Still it is perceived by nearly all Fed Cup meeting is not lost, because it was only the first singles. Hantuchova is in Top 20 and when you look at it from that perspective, I can get my balance today's duel with it as positive. I hope that I can gather on Sunday as much a force again fully concentrate on the court, so I can benefit the team at least one point. Complicated case Aravane Rezaiovej Although robbed us of some power, but also very

Matej Liptak (Slovak team captain): "In the second match today, we went with that Dominic received a point, but Virginia Razzanová I was surprised by its performance. Cibulkova had read very well and knew exactly what to play against it. I firmly believe that Dominica is rapidly lost from the collects and Sunday will be played in much better shape. Parmentierová other plays tennis as Razzanová and I believe that in our player will respond appropriately. As for Daniela Hantuchova, deserves high praise for their militancy. Her match with Parmentierovou did not develop the best, but in the end it could handle. Tomorrow we will not stay another, just some way to get two points."

Nicolas Escude (French team captain): "So I'm happy state of 1:1. To enter each session with an effort to win, but Drawn scores Saturday after the fair. Everything remains open and see what happens Sunday."
@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 01:48 

Local Time:
|11. May 2024| 13:34
Normally, I'm ecstatic anytime Daniela wins, particularly when she guts one out like today. And it's neat that she did in front of an appreciative home crowd. But, as one who sees most glasses half empty, there's not a lot to like here. Could have been an easy one, but the 1st set got away and it became a classic 3 hour Daniela Dilemma. Then Dominika drops the ball. So now, Dani's got her shoulder messed up and has to play a pressure-packed match, and heaven forbid that she ends up in a deciding doubles match. And this probably screws up defending her title and points in Thailand. AAAUUGHH! I hate the thought of Dani being in pain, and when she owns up to being hurt, it probably is 5 times worse than she'll let on. (Of course, I'm cringing every time she takes the court, having the plane tickets to see her play in Miami and waiting for the other shoe to drop and her being anywhere else but Miami due to injury. But that's my problem, not hers.) So we add 2 & 2...Dani's hurting, she's tired, Razzano had an easy match, and no matter what happens in the 1st match tomorrow, she'll be under the gun. The only logical conclusion is something gruesome. But, as I have said before, logic and Daniela don't fit in the same sentence. Meaning one thing: Daniela wins, 1 & 2 in 57 minutes, clinches the tie, and gets carried off the court by her frenzied countrypeople! Hey, why not? Let's Go, Daniela! (Aside: Dani probably has no idea how many of us Americans are rooting for her tomorrow. A large number of Americans love to see France lose in anything!)

Let's Go, Daniela!

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 13:00 

Local Time:
cibulkova won the 1st set 6-4 !

But lost her serve to 0-1 in the 2nd set.
0-2
1-2. hold to 0
2-2.
btw: now daniela is at the court, at the beginning she wasn't there
3-2.
3-3.
4-3.
5-3. cibulkova got the break!
6-3. and she takes the match!!! :mrgreen: great job!!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 13:34 

Local Time:
A good win by Dominika to put Slovakia 2-1 up. Hopefully yesterday didn't take too much out of Daniela and she's able to clinch the tie against Razzano.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 13:51 

Local Time:
so she will play against cornet and not razzano

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 13:59 

Local Time:
so she will play against cornet and not razzano

Huh? Razzano was excellent yesterday. :dunno:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 14:00 

Local Time:
I guess Cornet has a good record against Daniela and will be fresh, but Razzano also has a good record so I don't really get it..Daniela should win this but she'll need a good start.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. February 2012 14:04 

Local Time:
It's a wee bit of a surprise as Razzano had a good win yesterday. Unless Razzano's injured I can only think it's tactical as Cornet has a similar style to Parmentier and her retrieving could give Daniela problems especially as Daniela had such a long tough match yesterday.

Live stream: ).html

1st set

1-0, Daniela saves a BP to hold.
1-1, Cornet saves 3BPs to hold.
1-2, Cornet breaks. These French fans are really getting on my tits.
2-2, Daniela breaks to 30.
3-2, Daniela holds to 0.
3-3, Daniela had a BP but Cornet holds after a lot of deuces.
4-3, Daniela holds to 30.
5-3, Daniela breaks to 30.
6-3, Daniela serves it out to 30.

2nd set

1-0, Daniela breaks to 0.
2-0, Daniela holds to 0.
2-1, Cornet holds to 0.
3-1, Daniela holds to 30.
3-2, Cornet holds to 15.
4-2, Daniela holds to 15.
4-3, Cornet holds to 15.
4-4, Cornet breaks on her 3rd BP.
5-4, Daniela breaks back on her 3rdBP.
6-4, Daniela wins it on her 2nd MP after saving 2 BPs.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next