Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : Technical Support

Author Enter your Message here

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: Thank you Christina!!!
PostPosted: 3. May 2008 03:16 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 04:46
Well, This post is the perfect opportunity to thank Christina for this forum. What you do, it's to keep this light alive. I wasn't a 100% active member of danka-hantuchova.com, but always felt that the forum was a solid and respectful community around Daniela, and I always felt that I was part of it.
Recently, a bunch of bad news arrived: Danka's heel injury and the end of danka-hantuchova.com forum. However, I hope Danka gets well soon, and that this forum become as the new place for all Danka fans.
Again, thanks Chistina. I'm willing to help you (and I'm sure that all fans are willing too) in this forum.

My heart is in Danka's Racquet!!!!

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: Thank you Christina!!!
PostPosted: 3. May 2008 17:29 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:46
*Mathius takes a bow*

Im with you Bogota Danka Lover. Christina is our saviour. Though i think Blue dragon deserves some gratitude aswell. I would like to take this time to give a very special thanks to Christina and Blue Dragon. You two are golden and i cannot stress enough how much of a life saver you guys are. Thank you and lets keep the light going. We Daniela fans have been given some pretty tough news but lets rise above it. Thank you

Stay Safe all from Mathius

Profile WWWYIM

ITF Player
 Post subject: Re: Thank you Christina!!!
PostPosted: 1. June 2008 09:51 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 16:46
Thank both of you, Christina and Blue Dragon.
I was so sad when the SK site decided to shut down. I can't imagine what it'd be without having a place where all we Danka fans can chat and share everything about Danka.
Maybe it is over-exaggerated to say that you guys save my life, but it's definitely true that my leisure time would be miserable without this site.
So, Thank you!!!!!

Board index : Technical Support