Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: News, Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 19. September 2017 15:35 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 10:14
Daniela Hantuchová openly spoke: The dance criticism and the major rival from the past

BRATISLAVA - Since the end of career, passed two months and Daniela Hantuchová (34) enjoys mimotenisový life. Soon again caught racket in hand when presenting the home exhibition match Tennis Champions, to say goodbye to the Slovak fans. Now her expenditure in the dance show Let's Dance, which earned a considerable dose of criticism. Also he talked about the meeting with journalists.

What are your memories of the APAS against Kim Clijstersovej, who will be one of the stars of exhibitions ? You have to balance her unflattering 1:10 ...
Yes, and it skrečovala injury. (Laughs) There are types of player wore that suit you, then those that are the exact opposite, where it belonged and Kim. I felt that doing everything like me, just a hundred times better. Heavily against him inventing a recipe for success, as well as against Serena Williams. Often, however, we trained together, it was one of my best girlfriends on the circuit, also know our families. When I invited her to the showcased, he did not hesitate a second.

Oplatím you lost?
I hope I'm allowed, if I'm already home. (Laughter)

How long were born your decision about retiring?
It was several months of intensive thinking. First I thought about it a few minutes a day. It started with a broken rib when I nevládala not even get out of bed and drive. I began to devote to other things and for the first time in my life by five years of my tennis is missing. Then these ideas came more and more often. Finally, I admitted that without professional sports can be quite enjoyable life. No one, I shall not advise, I decided all alone. It came naturally and I think at the right time.

Commentator or trainer?

Sledovalo are the US Open?
To tell the truth, at all. Perhaps the fact that I took extreme tennis seriously and gave him the maximum me after retiring or attracted. Wimbledon it was different, because I spolukomentovala for television. I know that in New York and Rafa won the women ... (Našepkali her name winners - Ed. Ed.) Oh, Stephens! I caught it, because of what people said, but I have seen matches.

I enjoyed commenting on Wimbledon? Can you imagine that you should pay the long-term?
It was great, I really enjoyed it. The Council poven it again in the future. They invited me to the US Open, but it could not reconcile it with dancing.

Have you considered the Coaching career?
Not at all. Of course, never say never, but so far the team does not intend at all. I've never had such ambitions. If I had time to do so fully. I do not accept such cooperation which helps in a couple of weeks, you will travel a little and done. I'd have to go for it one hundred percent, which would mean traveling over hill. That really attracted me now.

So what are your future plans?
I dedicate the own brand and look forward to from how it has grown. We have a team with enough work. At present, the pull-out and Let's Dance, but I try to not schedule your stuff too forward. That's what I did the last 20 years. I appreciate that I can live a normal life.

It's really a normal life? You are popular, you will certainly get to know the people on the street and ask for an autograph or selfie ...
These things I never did not perceive as a problem or a burden. I savor the things that are normal for everyone else, but for me is a condition until now. I do not have to deal with when I get up that I managed Gym. When I fly again the next tournament. When I go out with my friends out and come home late, nothing happens. I believe that life consists mainly of simple things and I am glad that I can take them.

Perhaps made her a mascot

Currently, the post of female world number one changes very often. Can you compare it with the period when you were on top of you?
It's completely different. Do not reduce the current level of women's tennis. In the past, however, they were in the top ten as a player, a personality and a champion. Now the women's circuit generally balanced, but the top ten of "my" era was certainly stronger than the present one.

Can you imagine a place in the Fed Cup team?
As a mascot? (Laughs) I prefer to play with them a bit and played potrénovala. These two weeks of traveling could be managed. The atmosphere in the team was amazing. We'll see what the future holds.

How many times have you play since you finished your career?
One time. More would it even did not allow the shoulder. I go work out in the gym. The rocket will start Makao exhibition match, so I was prepared. I go into things either fully, or at all.
How many tennis showing classes have roughly completed? Which are special to you?

Nehrávala I have them often, a number of them, I recite what I reproached a little and my agent. Nezlučovalo it but with my match and training programs. The most outstanding was definitely IPTL, which offers everything the tennis world has to offer. We ourselves actors, we did not believe my eyes. We boarded the opening match with Ana Ivanovic. On my bench sat Serena Williamsová, Andre Agassi, Tomáš Berdych, Lleyton Hewitt, Patrick Rafter and it again Roger Federer, Pete Sampras ... We talked to himself, "Before we have a lineup of them?" Everywhere we traveled by private plane and when we counted how many Grand Slam trophies are virtually on board, it was incredible number. Of course, even the Bratislava Tennis Champions with Martina Hingis was super - even for Slovak fans. I was lucky that I could take part in such actions.

" Win? I am a realist ... "

You have two months without tennis, but through dance show Let's Dance house probably is not much time, right?
The past few weeks have been quite boring and one can say whether it would match päťsetový been easier. I thought that I will have much more time, but I am very extended, although in another way. I can do the window in the calendar. For the first time in my life I had a summer vacation. Can I schedule a Sunday I have ever known. I am enjoying it.

Gonna dance and the exhibition match? And if so, which dance?
We'll see what the organizers up. Which dance? Fúha while I attended only two, so it is very to choose from. It depends, how long will I keep in the competition.

B Aví you dance, it was love at first sight?
I enjoy a very! At the first menu I decided against it because I was not dancing with great friend. Then I said, why not? It's also starting time, because I ended up with tennis. Life is about challenges. I wondered what the worst can happen to me? That people say I log? I know myself well. I always wanted to learn to dance, but it was never on time. I am glad that I went into it. We are a good team, we became friends and we understand perfectly.

This is for you very beginning of dancing?
Definitely. In addition, when 30 years doing the opposite movement, which is expected of you at the dance, it is a disadvantage. However, actors and actresses are associated with movement training dance. But I do not want excuses. I went ahead with it, to enjoy it. After the show, I will dance advice given and continue to learn gradually. Realistically it is not possible to fully mastered week one type of dance.

The final show is just before the exhibition match, which on 15 November . Come at her with a new trophy?
It would be very nice, but I'm a realist. (Laughs) But it is nice that, unlike tennis fans can support you and active. This is a nice change.

Author: Tomáš Tančibok

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. September 2017 15:13 

Local Time:
The secret of success of Daniela Hantuchova revealed: This is her secret weapon
Thanks to the handles Let's Dance and strenuous workouts.

Daniela Hantuchová currently Derie dance shoes in Let's Dance , and we know the secret of its success and incredible energy that finally seen even on the dance floor. These are healthy energy sweets, which are suitable not only for active sportsmen and lovers of a healthy lifestyle, but also for those who want no remorse pomaškrtiť.

Daniela, together with her team combined business with pleasure and after a year of hard work has brought to market a unique brand of goodness D-One that are not only tasty, healthy and full of energy, but proceeds from their sale goes to the account Danielino Foundation. And it is through her successful and likeable sportswoman supports talented little children in Slovakia. And that is about it a huge interest in the Let's Dance! Watch video:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. September 2017 18:12 

Local Time:
Let's Dance Hantuchova star admits: I am a geek dance
Today, 10:00

It fights only with choreography, stage fright, but also with old sports injuries that are on the floor insistently echo.

Former tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (34) it is also so far the biggest disappointment Let's Dance, but she did despite all of this show can take a lot of positive.

Raketu have not kept in hand from the moment you have completed career. Why? Tennis you sick?
Yes. I already felt that was enough, but I myself did not know it would be this way. That the rocket into the hands not take. And all I'm missing - on the contrary, I feel like I was born again. Finally, I can do things that I had 20 years time. I am enjoying every minute and now tennis has no place in my day. But I think that this will change. Maybe a year ...

You enjoyed the freedom that after waking not rush the training ... and suddenly it's due Let's Dance all back! You know without a good sweating it live?
(Laughs) I know. Práveže I enjoyed it, but somehow I thought through it, because I have given consent to go to Let's Dance. I had no idea what it will all mean. But then again I know it's not something I'll be doing long term, it is a question of a few weeks, months. It's difficult that I have again some dates, but not the stress and competition, when I during Christmas Eve had to think about it when I leave for the upcoming tournament in Australia.

You watched Let's Dance in the past? Dancing is something that you can look and understand?
I do not understand, but certainly incredibly fascinated me dance and I always have such a competition, whether in America or Italy with us watching. When the offer came from Awnings, of course, first I grabbed my fear and I did not address at all, because I am a dance - no picture or sound. But then I say that I still always dance with admiration watching and now I have the opportunity to be part of this program, so I said nothing to solve that ?! I very much appreciate this offer - and after the show I want to dedicate the dance, because it is incredibly a lot about myself learning. Not only in terms of dance ... As a tennis player, everything was just me, me, me. And here my partner explained that the dance it's more that I must leave it to guide me. Not that I commanded, and so it is. These are the things that helps me a lot and in my normal life.

You say you dance geek. You feel even though you have a little respect?
Certainly, I log because move around the dance floor is the exact opposite of what I did for 30 years. What to do with your knees, with tips, with the pelvis, where I previously had to be due to blow stable, now I have to move all. Sometimes the head wants, but physically can not. It also poskracované muscles, the body can not. But the greater it's a challenge for me.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. September 2017 17:18 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová admitted new relationship. It is a well-off man
Know be in Rome, where Daniela lived more than five years.
28. 09 2017 11:15

Daniela Hantuchová was the last part of the Sunday dance show Let's Dance together with dancer Erik Ňarjašom. Although the waltz was the scorer in the final round of its impact will look great, the show had to say goodbye. As she said, with dancing but does not intend to finish.

Former tennis player privacy honestly separated from employment matters. Newspaper Novy Cas but revealed that her life is new love. "It's fresh," said a successful sportswoman.

According to information from the newspaper should form a few weeks. With a well-off man we are know in Rome where Daniel lived more than five years.

In the past he was dating Italian fitnestrénerom March Panichi.

Born Popradčanka dreams of two children. "Two kids, best first boy, then a girl, beautiful house either in Tuscany or somewhere by the sea," she told the newspaper.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. September 2017 17:21 

Local Time:
Stellar tennis player Hantuchova has a new boyfriend: He packed her wealthy foreigner
Today, 12:55

Former tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (34), while the rest of the dance show Let's Dance forever ended, but on the field of love is the game is just beginning.

Leggy beauty namely exclusive new time admitted that he has a friend who got her heart. And it seems that once again dug into her well-known waters. So far, in fact it aimed mainly at foreigners and athletes. In the past, they even have been associated with the hockey player Marian Gaborik (35).

When former tennis player Hantuchova became the fourth round markizáckej show Let's Dance fatal, not nesmútila. Nice sportswoman handing out smiles on all sides, not hinder it even indicate that it is a dance geek. Why Daniela recently sparkle with happiness and satisfaction, we need to look somewhere else. It's love! Head over heels. "It's fresh and I've already told you more than enough," she giggled Daniela satisfied after her New time to ask for a new relationship.

Only seemingly very reluctantly answered a further question whether it is therefore happily entered and love. "Yes, one can say so," admitted dance partner Erika Ňarjaša to which it is still very close. Both on Sunday apart not budge and after Let's Dance together disappeared on their cars home. "With Daniela We're great friends. I wish her luck in love as she deserves, "said Ňarjaš. As, however, managed to find out a new time, Daniel jumped into an old acquaintance of Italian pond where they fished another goldfish.

loves Italians
Daniela at the mention of her partner always conserve words. "In this regard, I am quite clear, and I leave it to yourself," Hantuchova was clenched around which in the past several shook their looker. Otherwise, it is not even in the case of her new friend. As the new time managed to discover her new boyfriend to be well situated guy who makes it for a couple of weeks very happy. They will get to know in Rome, Italy, where Daniel lived for more than five years. And it seems, tennis player neučarovala only the country but also its people. "The scenery is beautiful and I really suits their lifestyle. Italians are like children, they play. We are all chasing for, they enjoy life, the carefree, " he confessed the Hantuchova, who added that Rome is a frog.

Dreams of two children
Daniela on the dialed his new silent, but opted for the same tactics even with men in the past, with which it was associated. One of them was a hockey player Marián Gáborík. The couple had to meet six years ago. Daniela was dating officially example, with Italian fitnestrénerom March Panichi. Gauge bore him quite difficult. "He lives, what we have is hardly acceptable for someone else. It's all about training, matches, round "was expressed years ago for the magazine Eva leggy beauty who may be in a new partner finds a man, after how long longs. And, of course, especially a man with whom she could start a family. "Two kids, best first boy, then a girl, a nice house, either in Tuscany or somewhere by the sea," described his dreams about family Hantuchova.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. October 2017 18:27 

Local Time:
Hantuchova consequences of Let's Dance: This one would expect!

BRATISLAVA - surprised! Former tennis star Daniela Hantuchová (34) also after the rich sporting career boasts almost perfect figure. Her great figure might have noticed the audience markizáckej show Let's Dance, where several weeks of fighting for the title of queen of the dance floor. Well last Sunday failed and dropped out of the show. Performing in this program should gleaming but for her unexpected consequences!

Daniela Hantuchová undoubtedly is one of our most beautiful female athletes. Although tennis has hung on a nail, looking at her perfect curves of her many women surely envy. Even were the highlights one of the biggest dance show Let's Dance, where the top figure and noticed many viewers. World star but on the floor blew only four weeks elapsed and the Sunday show dropped. Although she was accustomed to years of hard work itself admits that the dancing was very difficult.

"It is certainly very difficult, especially the time, because everyone has along the way and their own activities and it is very difficult to find the time for training. A training itself is very challenging as it is diametrically opposed to the motion which I used to 30 years and me for a few days I try to do some miracles, but really enjoy it. We have a super team and everyone here Sunday on looking forward and it's a great experience, " she revealed Daniela us at the premiere dance performance produced by Jána Ďurovčíka even at the time had no idea that the show fails.

Since this project almost all acting star to lose weight, I wonder how it is with her, because it looks damn slim. "Práveže not. On the contrary. I gained weight about 2 kilos. All they are saying that this will somehow lose weight. Probably that is a different movement and it's time for some proper diet, the more that it is as much as just the opposite. That, during the 10 hour tennis was hard work every day, so it is not so physically demanding, " said Hantuchova, who currently experiencing a happy time and in the field of love. Reportedly he has at his side a new friend who has to be charismatic and wealthy Italian. From the video, among others, you will also know what beauty is dedicated and that it lacks tennis.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. October 2017 20:53 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: Nights in which woke me the pain is less. I recognize freedom
mg 02.10.2017 14:48

Less than three months ago he gave goodbye forever to competitive tennis courts on it and homeland brought fame and prestige. On Monday, Daniela Hantuchová (34) officially became ambassador in Bratislava CSOB Marathon (7th and 8th 4th 2018).

"Certainly I will run, but so far I do not know what route can handle," says the likeable native of Poprad.

The position Ambassadors CSOB marathon
I said that if I accept this role, stand up to it actively. I do not want it to end that shall display my name. My goal is to be involved as much as children.

About the jogging
Connection running and tennis is natural. I am very excited that I will be part of this event. While I do not know what route can handle. I've always had a good stamina although trainers forbade me Behave longer distances to the court, you lose speed and explosiveness.

The favorite places for jogging
When I was little, my companion was the Danube. I Behávala past him underneath the bridge Lafranconi. Several times we had brushed the snow hill, so I had some expensive. I graduated from there each winter preparation, if we did not go to Florida. Zocelilo me.

About marathon
It is a challenge which I long dreamed of. When the Caroline Wozniacka ran the New York marathon, I said to myself: I want to try! I would like to run in Rome (smile), about the amount of beautiful monuments. Even though I'm not in marathon completely at home. While I keep my distance.

The tennis player with a running passion
My two with Caroline, we were known perseverance. Among the men, he ran very fond of David Ferrer, his coach did marathons. Several coaches during the tournament in New York met in Central Park and went for a run together.

The ordinary day
I totally deleted tennis. I have periods when I'm working in two stages. Sometimes I'm not missing again week. The head do not have to deal with that I'm vocal training and how it will affect my performance.

The end of career
I miss the adrenaline of the matches and the great feeling after won meetings. In addition to commenting like to end career tennis ever studied. Then I was very flyaway, now I am calmer.

To change attitudes
I feel like I was born again. Much more can now appreciate what I could. When you look at it in hindsight, I do not understand what I was eighteen or nineteen years reached. Then I Drela and wanted more and more. Now I'm relieved and grateful for all the achievements and the time I spend with loved ones. You can plan your skiing together and come out somewhere. I like the freedom that you now have.

The own brand
Another of the challenges is to succeed with my brand D-one that focuses on fresh food supplements. I enjoy immensely, and I wonder where I can follow through. Every day I learn new things. I've always wanted to create something custom. My knowledge of tennis I have given to the product that are trying to develop.

The transgressions
My biggest transgressions are sweets, I take them right and left. I can go out with friends and not have to deal with it the next day at seven in the morning I have to train. When I'm tired, I'll have three coffee and that's it.

The shabbiness
The body gives me signals that I have to be careful. It is true that some of the injuries that I had years disappeared. , But not the arm, it is even worse, and I'm going to have to deal with. Nights, during which I was aroused by the pain is less.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. October 2017 21:00 

Local Time:
Register at CSOB Bratislava Marathon running ambassador Hantuchova

The two-day event covers a total of eight disciplines - a major program of Sunday, April 8, 2018: CSOB marathon, half-marathon Mercedes, Johnson Controls relay half marathon, marathon relay ADIENNE.

Bratislava on October 2 (TASR) - The organizers of the 13th CSOB Bratislava Marathon and associated events (Saturday and Sunday 7 to 8 April) launched 187 days before the start of registration for this major sporting event. The new ambassador of the event is one of the most successful sportswomen Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová, who this year ended with an active activity.

"I am very happy to have the organizers approached. Hesitate like a second. Tennis and running are to each other very closely, running has always been part of my fitness training. I will strive to motivate especially children and young people to start doing something for your health, not only movement, but also food. I I run from my childhood. even after tennis career will continue to run part of my life. In April I will be at the event to run, too, but now do not know yet what kind of route, " said Hantuchova.

Already 11 years it is the main partner of the organizers of ČSOB. Run will also be CEO Daniel Kollár: "Our foundation will contribute for each runner sum of one euro to charity for children who can not move, so they can live better. I also have a personal ambition after a year break to return to run, it will at least ten kilometers, begins to train. "

The two-day event covers a total of eight disciplines - a major program of Sunday, April 8, 2018: CSOB marathon (42.195 km), Mercedes half-marathon (21.098 km), Johnson Controls relay half marathon (21.098 km), ADIENNE relay marathon (42.195 km).

The accompanying program of Saturday, April 7, 2018: Dozens of BIRELL (10 km), Nutrilite Minimarathon (4.2 km), Kids Sports Academy Kids run (300 m - 800 m), Race lezúňov (5 meters).

Registration is done online through predpredaj.sk or bratislavamarathon.com.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchová ambassador CSOB Bratislava Marathon 2018

today 12:10 | The new ambassador of Bratislava marathon - CSOB Bratislava Marathon will be the 13th annual event, to be held on 7 and 8 April 2018, the former excellent Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová.

"I am happy that such a tribute fled just me. Running was from childhood part of my sports training. When I organizers approached with an offer hesitate'm not even a second," said Daniela Hantuchová, who - also the CEO of CSOB Daniel Kollár - took over the day start registration from the Director of the Bratislava marathon Jozefa Pukaloviča symbolic start number one.

Hantuchova position ambassadors will not only symbolic. Former world tennis shoes are plans to actively participate in one of the cross-country competitions within the ČSOB Bratislava Marathon of 2018.

"Certainly I will run, just do not know yet what track would choose. Everything will depend on my physical condition," he concluded with a smile charming extenistka.

Can choose from several disciplines. The organizers have prepared in the Bratislava marathon to eight. Will compete by racing lezúňov and shortest routes for children of different ages at 300, 600 and 800 m to the royal marathon 42.195 km. A new feature in the 13th edition of the event will be the marathon relay 4 x 10.5 km.

Tridsaťštyriročný Daniela Hantuchová has adopted the role of ambassadors also to motivate children and youth to sport. "It is important to lead the young to correct things. Regular sport to them belongs," stressed Hantuchova.

General partner Bratislava marathon chose Daniel as ambassador because he shares the same values ​​as ČSOB, and it is closely related to the sport and trying to do as many sports available.

Longtime general partner Bratislava marathon and therefore the forthcoming 13th annual overpay for children from orphanages entry fee and pay their transportation to this event. It will also contribute the sum of one euro for every registered runner on account barriers, to encourage the purchase of medical devices for children, for which the normal movement is not obvious.

Bratislava City Marathon has a short period of its existence has become one of the most popular and najmasovejších Slovak cross-country events. While at the premiere in 2006 stood at only 760 runners start, this year the number of subscribers climbed to number 12000th

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. October 2017 16:05 

Local Time:
Register at CSOB Bratislava Marathon started in 2018, the 13th ambassador Daniela Hantuchová

8 hours ago
BRATISLAVA October 2 - to start the 13th CSOB Bratislava Marathon (7 and 8 April 2018) remains to be 187 days, but since the successful completion of the previous year, the organizers and partners of the event in preparation for the next.

CSOB representatives and agencies Be Cool along with the ambassador of the 13th Daniela Hantuchová today officially launched the registration for the popular running event. All sports enthusiasts who want the second weekend in April given the run can until the end of 2018 to use the option favored entry fee.

As the first registered participants symbolically ambassador of the 13th CSOB Bratislava Marathon , formerly the world's top tennis player Daniela Hantuchová, and Daniel Kollár, CEO of CSOB.

"Every year this event convinces me that cross-links - not just runners who motivate each other, the audience, which encourages them, and the city that it lives annually. It is an honor for us that we can be the eleventh time there. With Daniel we share the same values, and it is closely related to the sport and trying to do as many sports available. Therefore, for us the connection completely natural and we look forward to working together, " said Daniel Kollár at a press conference today.

ČSOB as longtime general partner ČSOB Bratislava Marathon and therefore the forthcoming 13th annual overpay for children from orphanages entry fee and pay their transportation to the event. It will also contribute the sum of one euro for every registered runner for Account barrier, thereby supporting the purchasing of medical devices for children, for which the normal movement is not obvious.

"On the track, however, does not value itself only power, but the desire and determination. We at ČSOB, we believe that everyone should have an equal chance to stand on the starting line, " said Daniel Kollár.

"The connection with CSOB Bratislava Marathon is natural for me. Running is a wonderful sport that can really devote virtually everyone. Even my new foundation, which in Slovakia are based, will be given to promoting healthy movement - especially in children, " she said at a press conference Daniela Hantuchová.

Daniela is going in the Bratislava cross-country weekend of 7 and 8 April to run for at least ten kilometers track or compile marathon relay of known and friends. Although running is part of a training tennis players, marathon while former tennis player has not undergone successful

"But I take it as a challenge. I set up a training program and certainly tripped through social networks and share with the candidates. And maybe me sometimes and somewhere you will see a run. In relation to CSOB Bratislava Marathon I will be glad if runners give you energy and sticks D One that I started producing. They contain all natural ingredients that throughout my sporting career help, " said Daniela Hantuchová.

Gone, 12th edition CSOB Bratislava Marathon, brought several milestones. He won the first marathon in the capital of the Slovak stayer and start the build record number of runners.

"I am really happy that after a successful cross country season 2016/2017 comes a moment start registering now for the 13th annual CSOB Bratislava Marathon. I believe that we will again prepare people for a number of experiences that are associated with our innovations and enhancements. These will be gradually introduced to the public. I am also very happy that we, together with our general partner launch a second decade of cooperation with the other events is not always the rule. I admit that I am proud of this cooperation, and already can not wait start of CSOB Bratislava Marathon 2018, " said director Jozef Pukalovič event at a press conference.

During the marathon weekend of 7 and 8 April 2018 the premiere athletes can choose from up to 8 disciplines , the competition lezúňov and shortest routes for children of different ages at 300, 600 and 800 m to ČSOB Marathon. For the participants prepared the organizers traditionally Minimarathon to 4.2 km, "dozens" polmaratónsku relay, half-marathon and this year will premiere the marathon relay 4 x 10.5 km.

@ google trranslate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. October 2017 21:26 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová after retiring definitely not boring, dance shoes exchanged for running sneakersillustration photoillustration photoillustration photo
Storyline
06.10 16:15 SPORTS

BRATISLAVA - Longtime tennis Slovak Daniela Hantuchová unit announced an end to career only recently, in early July during Wimbledon. Many longed rest a while nedopriala. In addition to a number of advertising and television activities are managed even improve dance and this week became ambassador CSOB Bratislava Marathon 2018 where promised and active participation.

"I am very happy to have the organizers approached. Hesitate like a second. Tennis and running are to each other very closely, running has always been part of my fitness training. I will strive to motivate especially children and young people to start doing something for your health, not only movement, but also food. even after tennis career will continue to run part of my life, " she said at a press conference Daniela Hantuchová.

Hantuchova position ambassadors not just a symbolic act. Former world tennis shoes are plans to actively participate in one of the cross-country competitions within the ČSOB Bratislava Marathon 2018. "Certainly I will run in April, just do not know yet what track would choose. Everything will depend on my physical condition," noted Daniela with a smile. charming.

Tridsaťštyriročný extenistka adopted the role of ambassadors also to motivate children and youth to sport. "It is important to lead the young to correct things. Regular sport to them belongs," stressed Hantuchova.

Bratislava City Marathon has a short period of its existence has become one of the most popular and najmasovejších Slovak cross-country events. While at the premiere in 2006 stood at only 760 runners start, this year the number of subscribers climbed to a 12-strong attendance.

"When me during the fifth year before asking journalists what we dream Metula in attendance, just like'tresol' that 10 thousand participants would be fine. This year we were sold out and we had already twelve runners, these are the numbers already commands respect, " said the director of the event netkit Jozef Pukalovič.

+ video

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. November 2017 15:13 

Local Time:
Tribute to the legend. Martina was my motivation, admitted Hantuchova
SITA 01.11.2017 09:23

The two most famous tennis rodeo východniarky already dohrali, Daniela Hantuchová it published in July, and Swiss Martina Hingisová last week. Unites them much more than geographic proximity Poprad a Košíc.

"It was an honor to be seen as a motivation, but also share with her a lot of joint training sessions, matches, dinners," said SITA 34-year-old Hantuchova, who defeated now 37-year-old Hingis in March 2002 in the final at Indian Wells, California.

It was the premier mutual duel. On the final 3: 2, the Slovak came in the round of the series at the same venue of 2007, finally recaptured the title.

The former unit of the world rankings in singles and current leader of the rankings doubles Hingis has to his credit 25 Grand Slam trophies, say goodbye for the third time. This time, in her words finally.

"I admire what all could. Played with feeling and reason, people are looking forward to the match. It was interesting to hear how she perceives tennis. For those of joint trainings I learned a lot," Hantuchova thought back to that in an era of increasingly steeper inclination to the power and straightforward style as well as Hingis was one of the quaint school sensibilities on the court.

Hingis after nearly six years of silence came in July 2013 right alongside Hantuchova in doubles and then concluded: "We wanted it from her much encouragement and incitement to me - figuratively speaking - pulled from the grave. I am very happy to have a partner like Daniela, greatly facilitated me. "

Hantuchova back said: "To our matches, I always enjoyed. I knew even then it does not matter the result - especially you will enjoy it and we will take pleasure in the game. "

Winner of the career Grand Slam in doubles stirred Hantuchova Hingis had're also one of the most crucial moments.

"The day I announced the end of their careers, we watched with Martina record of our mutual finals of Indian Wells in 2002, and we poplakali," Slovak revealed in September at the presentation press conference on the November 10th edition of a charity charity events Tennis Champions. In 2013 she performed in the NTC at the event just to Hingis.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchová: It was an honor to have Hingis as motivation

today 09:50 | The two most famous tennis rodeo východniarky already dohrali, Daniela Hantuchová it published in July, and Swiss Martina Hingisová last week. Unites them much more than geographic proximity Poprad a Košíc.

" It was an honor to be seen as a motivation, but also share with her a lot of joint training sessions, matches, dinners ," said SITA 34-year-old Hantuchova, who defeated now 37-year-old Hingis in March 2002 in the final at Indian Wells, California. It was the premier mutual duel. On the final 3: 2, the Slovak came in eight editions of 2007 at the same venue of, finally recaptured the title.

The former unit of the world rankings in singles and current leader of the rankings doubles Hingis has to his credit 25 Grand Slam trophies, say goodbye for the third time. This time, in her words finally.

" I admire what all could. She played with feeling and reason, people are looking forward to the match. It was interesting to hear how she perceives tennis. For those of joint trainings I learned a lot ," he thought back to Hantuchova, who in the era of increasingly stronger inclination to force-and straightforward style as well as Hingis was one of the quaint school sensibilities on the court.

Hingis after nearly six years of silence came in July 2013 right alongside Hantuchova in doubles and then concluded: " We wanted it from her much encouragement and incitement to me - figuratively speaking - pulled from the grave. I am very happy to have a partner like Daniela considerably easier to me . " Hantuchova back for SITA said: " We are matches I've always enjoyed. I knew even then it does not matter the result - especially you will enjoy it and we will take pleasure in the game ."

Winner of the career Grand Slam in doubles stirred Hantuchova Hingis had're also one of the most crucial moments. " The day I announced the end of their careers, we watched with Martina record of our mutual finals of Indian Wells in 2002, and we poplakali ," Slovak revealed in September at the presentation press conference on the November 10th edition of a charity charity events Tennis Champions. In 2013 she performed in the NTC at the event just to Hingis.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. November 2017 21:47 

Local Time:
Hantuchova replied fan: He wants to be a mother! The child would have been on time
today, 13:00

BRATISLAVA - Daniela Hantuchová to say goodbye to a career at Tennis Champions 2017, he invited a special guest: Belgian tennis player Kim Clijstersová, German Tommy Haas Dominik Hrbatý will be guests of Daniela Hantuchova at the Bratislava exhibition farewell to her tennis career and Slovak audience, which will take place 15th November 2017. Sportka to take this opportunity to prepare for your online conversation with a successful tennis player.

Round 10th a charity charity events Tennis Champions, organized by B & H Agency, will be held on Wednesday, November 15th from 18:00 h Aegon Arena National Tennis Center. All proceeds from the event will go for STARS STARS Foundation, which promotes tennis player Viktóriu Kužmovú, but also many other talented and promising young Slovak athletes.

During the exhibitions will take place gradually singles men's, women's singles and finally and especially fun exhibition mixed doubles. Tickets are available at , the lowest since 9 euros.

Hantuchova was Športiek readers available on Friday, November 10 from 12:00 pm, where they answered the questions:

12:19 - Question from: Stefan L., RV
When did you go last bus?
ahojteeee everyone !!! prepacte wreck we had technical problems but I am here:) naposeldy I went by bus to high school when I studied in Bratislava!

12:20 - Question from: mm
Hi Daniela. I wish you much success after retiring off the court and I hope that they would ever choose to return at least the doubles :) And I have a question ,, What is your relationship with Serena and think that defend AO in January? Once again, good luck :)
hello and thank you very much, Serena is amazing sampionka and did that outrageous for our sport! I do not know whether being prepared or not for next season and it was very povedat

12:23 - Question from: Ondrej
Hello Daniel. First I want to thank you for all the beautiful moments (and a couple of 'gastric ulcer' ':-)) that your loyal fans - led by me - prepared. Thank you very much and I wish you only the most beautiful in your life. And my question: If he organizes such Laver Cup in a woman's issue, whose 5-7 player wore with which you in your career rivaled would you chose in your team? (based on sympathy and quality player wore) Thank you for the reply and again, all good.
Hello and thank you for the kind words:) It would be great to have Laver cup in female editions and she would like to timu these toys-as Sugiyama a martinu Hingis in doubles since we were most kamosky during our tennis career, Caroline Wozniacki, petu Kvitova, kim clisters and, of course, Serena :)

12:23 - question by Marek
Greetings Daniela I watched your career and very Drzal thumb whenever I knew that playing on a tournament yet we do for other Slovak player it's great that we had, and I believe that we have and we have such great tennis players which have been active in the career you good luck in further work and in life.
Hi Mark and thank you for your beautiful words, I very much appreciate all the support from you that I have over the years recovering after and who is still rushing forward and work hard on yourself!

12:24 - Question from: Jaroslav
Happy beautiful Daniela. Any advice for amateurs faster service? Thank I
thank you! Correct and accurate tosses the ball, where it all starts ..

12:25 - Question from: Karol
Hi Danielka, nor do I have a question. I would like to wish you good luck in private life and let them come true after all what else you desire.
Hi Karol, thank you very much and I love you and wish you all the good in everything what are you doing?

12:26 - Question from: Eva
Hello Danielka, I watched your entire career and I'm really rooting for you. In addition to the sports of arts and fairness, I admire your natural intelligence and without undue ostentation contribution to charity work. I wish you in life just all good! And you'll still develop their talent in playing the piano? Thank you Eva
Dobry day I wish, thank you very much United appreciate it, I hope the piano gradually re-enters slowly, because I miss it, and when there will be more time so that I would again be paid at least sometimes, because it's amazing relax ..

12:27 - Question from: Stano
greet far the best and of course nakrajsiu Slovak tennis player and I want to ask whether you remember a match against Serena guess it was at Wimbledon when in that game was obviously the Serena was already wounded and only after court no Krivan nevertheless he played and I remember from those she was literally only sorry and it recorded ball on a rocket that could strike balls it was clear from the annual and probably have to wait but there came the rain zapas prerusili..a guess is finishing up on the next day in which he has undergone nakoneic if I remember correctly. and I'm sorry but I have the tykam :)
hello to the game a very long memory because what happened was totally against the rules, as Serena treated least 15 minutes, if I were not me that would make me some time ago ruled out ....

12:29 - Question from: ladislav Neshyba
Hello wish. I would very much like to thank you for the beautiful and the true sense of the beautiful representation. Dear Miss Hantuchova, I wish you to be in your life fared at least as in tennis. To found its šťastíčko and to the full and enjoyed it. For years, I watched you on TV, and I very much appreciate appreciate not only as a trainer but also as a man with a pleasant demeanor. I mean honestly, toj, toj toj. Ladislav Neshyba
Hello Ladislav wish and thank you very much, it was amazing career and appreciate every day that I could spend playing the most beautiful sport in the world ..! and of course for all your support without which it would be pointless!

12:29 - Question from: Robert Novotny
Danielka everything in sport have already reached it's time for the kids, you feel it? Good luck whatever you do comes ....... sýýýýýr
AAAAAAno verily he would be the case:))) !!!!

12:31 - Question from: richard schwarz
Hello Daniel I wonder whether the plan even MORE exibice game in the world thank you let them thrive in life have been my top toy Greetings from Piestany,
good day wish, plans to play but so few exhibition so I did not have to travel a lot :)

12:31 - Question from: Milan
Hello. Played with us a week over the piano?
I will not play the piano but we have a ine surprise :)!

12:33 - Question from: peter
Hi Daniela, I'm your entire career big fan :-) and doing are often delighted by their victory. Ktory tournament brought you the greatest joy forever remain in the cache? ps Answer spontaneously ;-) Lovely day and good luck in your personal life. P.
Hi Peter, of course, just spontaneously Indian Wells WHEREAS those moments of joy forget the end of Zia, and of course victory in the Fed Cup for Slovakia duties!

12:35 - Question from: Hudec
nice day Daniela, watching tennis 70 years, myself recreationally played as a boy and "collector" to the Slavs. You knew by the name problem why Slovak women's tennis is much weaker than Czech? Resp.prečo Czechs are also good, although it is true that having more choice and it is literally a world of difference. And also I can not explain how a tennis player as "fall" literally overnight (if not an injury) as happened Schmiedlova?
Hello wish a very good question but it is on an extended debate regarding Kaji we're all just people and we have our ups and downs, what is quite normal, I think of uricte wearing maka a este will have a good vyslekdky if I'm correct people around you.

12:37 - Question from: martin
What will be your next life and what steps in the near future plan to do
next week awaits me Rozluckova exhibition at NTC arena 11.15 which are already very much looking forward, I will also clisters Kim and tommi haas and dominik hrbaty, mam and many charitable activities, but mainly try your best to devote the family and be with my friends, just finally have a normal life :) !! and especially prvy kraaaaat I have properly Christmas and not have to think of it as soon pos holidays should be flown at first tournament in :)!

12:37 - Question from: LuciaB
what you plan in the near future? you will sooner trainer or mother?
I hope the mom :)

12:39 - Question from: Johny
Ahoj.Povazujes behind a big tennis legend? Thanks for responding.
A legend in which Kolvek art as people who have set up properly human values are humble and long-term help our world be done better myself ... no product reviews

12:41 - Question from: Jozef
Hi Daniela. I'm sorry that you tykám but I have about 10 more, and if we met so I certainly struggled. I follow You, but not as a private in the sports field for the juniors and even then you liked and not only as a tennis player. But it was enough to go over the issue. Where will you go skiing over Christmas a sylvester? Ten years go by Tatras skiing and you're always somewhere else. Just once I Thee briefly glared at Pleso and it was a Kempinski. Otherwise I wish you good health and Šťastíčko in private and in business life, a good husband and wonderful children like you and Ty. Sincerely admirer Joseph
Hi Joseph, one of the first things that struck me when I'm done with tennis from huraaa finally we will be able to walk more abbot lyse :))) where it blows us do not know yet but perhaps sometimes even tatrach we see as their we have so kraaaaasne !!!

12:43 - Question from: ivo415
Danielka how you see your future in terms of jobs and family life?
I try now power does not plan things since the whole life I've worked on a very rigorous program and enjoy the freedom that I have, so we'll see what life entail:) I wish everyone well!

12:44 - Question from: Ozembuch
Did you write about finance and how much time standing to raise the dieteta tennis player from, say, the first 200vky Rankings?
FUUU's hard to tell since the situation now is completely different than when I am grown up but it is very very expensive, since you need the whole team of people traveling with you at all tournaments ..

12:46 - Question from: Andrew
Hi, I would like to ask you, if it is properly so feminine Laver Cup, whose 5-7 player wore would have picked up his team on the basis of sympathy, but also by the quality of the players? Thank you for your reply, and only wish you all the best in life :-)
as I write already Ai Sugiyama, martina hingis, Kim clisters, Carolina Wozniacki and serena..velmi nicely daujem give you all for your questions and are already looking forward to you about 6pm 15:11 NTC in the arena, hope you take the time:) Ahojteee and beautiful Víkendík!

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. November 2017 23:37 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová revealed to us, what is missinfg the most fashionable and what sin would ban men
14. november, 18:00

In addition, he also revealed what style prefers and how it would look like a typical outfit.

At the peak of fame was world player of the number five, which can be reached before the age of twenty. She won seven WTA event and the moment she decided her professional tennis career hung on a nail. Tennis has been playing mainly for pleasure and in addition, also is starting their own business. For more than five years living in beautiful Rome and interview she revealed to us something about your fashion sense to what pieces tend to invest, but also what should men always blow from her wardrobe.

What style of clothing most "fit"? Do you prefer elegant or sporty outfits?
By now I do not play, so before it elegance, but it depends. When I'm with friends or family and not have to deal with some official stuff and more "casual" clothes and again when some nice action, so I'm glad it's time to dress up too.

As the old known: "The beauty of the suffering." Do you prefer some fashionable pieces at the expense of comfort?
Definitely not. Mainly because I'm accustomed to the sport, that everything must be comfortable. Boots also suffered some that night, and when pushed, but others are not. I have to feel comfortable in it.

Describe to us of what pieces would be composed your typical outfit.
I think the foundation is good handbag, shoes and, of course, depends on the weather. But rather simply, this means jeans, a sweater or shirt hilarious.

It is in your wardrobe piece that would have not retrieved the light of day?
But when I look at old photos, I'm got about as every one woman. That's what was cool 10 to 15 years back, we would have to themselves certainly could not, so those things would be more. But this is so varies the following years. For example, short shirts, I do not know what we have thus solved. Crosses have suffered, but mostly it was seen tummy. Such as something you probably do not.

To which a piece of clothing or accessories get used to invest most?
As I talked about the handbags and shoes. Possibly even winter coats.

It has become ever tell you that she bought a piece because you liked the store and never had it to ourselves?
But many times it happened to me in particular shoes, because those few seconds as they got booted in the store are fine. And even though I used to play I used to go to called. emotional shopping when I was happy of winning the match. So when you go and purchase everything and then at home you look at it, saying, "I really?"

Is there a trend in women's clothing, which would ban?
I know that it was now such a hit, and furry slippers in the stockings.

What style of clothes do you like on men?
I love white shirts, to me known fact that getting. But again it is a good looking guy, so I like the beach surf style. Australians are in this brilliant but the team that I live in Rome, so it is up to date before which elegance. Me terribly like that they tend to have a coat and underneath are sewn vest. And now, in the autumn and fur-.

On the contrary, they should be out of your closet forever blow?
Definitely turn socks in sandals, so our summer classic. A pouch. Even though he was wearing Brad Pitt, is not.

You told us what the most expensive piece you have in your closet?
I do not need to be exposed and extolling by how much the cost, I can only say that it was the watch.

Finally, some good fashion advice to women?
Be yourself, love yourself. Most importantly, are not arrayed for others.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. November 2017 23:41 

Local Time:
Hantuchová s Clijsters to be showcased tomorrow very happy

BRATISLAVA - For the first time met nearly 20 years ago at the junior tournament in Bratislava and gradually they became best friends on the WTA tour. When Daniela Hantuchová approached Kim Clijstersovú to November 15 took part in the farewell to the career, Belgian did not hesitate a minute.

Clijsters praises relations with our legend, enjoying it more mothers on the circuit

"With Daniela know each other since 14 years, a lot that we had together in the junior age and the WTA Tour and Grand Slams. When traveling together often, create bonds of friendship between you. Between me and Daniela was such chemistry. I am glad that I will be able to participate in the farewell and to be showcased in Bratislava wednesday night I am very excited, " said the Belgian icon before the 10th annual exhibitions Tennis Champions. Take part in the the German Tommy Haas and former longtime leader of the Slovak Davis Cup team Dominik Hrbatý.

Clijsters became for many of the players a great inspiration. After returning to the court after a maternity break, he managed to get back among the world leaders and win three Grand Slam tournaments. Twice he triumphed at the US Open and once at the Australian Open. "It is difficult to reconcile athletic career with family responsibilities, but this can be. It is gratifying that more and more player wore after maternity break, decides to return to tennis. Whether Viktoria Azarenková and Serena Williamsová, " said the former world number one in singles and in doubles.

He would train on Daniela knew

In the future, the council tried Belgian coach's role. "Let down it while I train at his academy. Travel 25 weeks of the year after the tournament would be very difficult, " explains the dark side of the profession.

On Hantuchova always he knew losing her only one time and also due to annual. "I was always afraid of her shorts' and longlajnov, I was able, however, to assert my arms. Very important was the fact that I was on the court moving well, " remembers native of Bilzen.

Hantuchová expected emotional farewell

Lovely Slovak envisages that the farewell to the home crowd will be very emotional. "The auditorium will be my relatives and tennis personalities. I am very glad that I can say goodbye to the Slovak fans. I wanted to Bratislava to attract someone who had such a long career as I do and who I know well. S Kim, we peer, we often train together, know each other and our families. I always felt that doing everything a hundred times better than me. I am wrestling with it a negative balance on Wednesday will try to improve it, but it's all about entertainment and emotions, " she expected.

Beside Hrbatý won the Hopman Cup in Perth, Australia - informal stirred cooperative MS. Now, you should cooperate on the same side of the court again.

Humped mentioned his passion for the team competition

Davis Cup team veteran workhorse other hangout Team competitions and managed in them vyhecovat to excellent performance. "I very much wanted to win the Hopman Cup, get the ball diamond and imitate Miloša Mečířa with Kájom Kucera. Each team competition had something to himself and brought many beautiful experiences. I appreciate the triumph in the World Team Cup in Düsseldorf, Germany and advance to the Davis Cup final, " he did not deny the response after years srdciar Domino.

Bratislava exhibition will kick off at 18:00 duel between the men's singles Haas et Hrbatý, then the court will enter Clijsters with Hantuchová. The show will culminate in the final mix, which will be no shortage of humorous elements and several surprises. The program will also autograph.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. November 2017 23:44 

Local Time:
Hantuchova before farewell praised Clijsters, the motion najnadanejšia tennis player history

BRATISLAVA November 14 (WebNoviny.sk) - Belgian former unit of the world rankings in singles and doubles Kim Clijstersová is a movement najnadanejšou tennis player not only their era but also history.

On Tuesday's presentation press conference before Wednesday's 10th anniversary of Bratislava's charity a charity event Tennis Champions of the organizing portfolio of B & H Agency announced the hostess Daniela Hantuchová. The event is conceived as a ceremonial farewell to the career of a home crowd. Engage in it and Slovak Dominik Hrbatý Davis Cup recorder a Nemec Tommy Haas.

NTC program will start at 18.00 Single men in two gained Match tie-break, then a classical set of possible tie-break will play a woman and finally come to a series of mixed doubles at one set tajbrejkový Clijsters, Hrbaty - Hantuchova, Haas. All proceeds from the event will go to the charitable foundation Stars for Stars, which supports as young Slovak tennis player Viktóriu Kužmovú.

THE RIVALRY BEGAN DECADES AGO
" I always keep an eye on Daniela's backhands along the line and not rare. She admired the purity of what it hits. I'm not against it some special tactics. I was in fact always tried to inject a total play my seal rozbehávať grueling, keep them on the move " said Clijsters.

" I felt that Kim does everything 100 times better than me. I remember that I think in the finals in Los Angeles 2005, I had to exchange one attack hit three times, and then I looked helplessly into my lodge that as it can give'winnery' when she vykryje even this, " said 34-year-old Popradska native Hantuchova that the peer has complete international score 1:13, the only success achieved in Brisbane in 2012 retired.

The rivalry began in January 1998 at a youth event ITF Junior Indoor Slovak in Bratislava, Clijsters triumphed 6: 0, 6: 2 and ultimately won the title. " To tell the truth, hardly a duel that I do not remember, but I know that's when our friendship began to give birth. It's quite natural, when so many years together to travel the world, meet at facilities tournaments, sharing together the good and bad acts and mutual chemistry. Our bond is intensified by the fact that the relationship is also made between whole families. When I now Daniela approached with an offer nor a moment I hesitate , " he noted winner of four Grand Slam titles in singles Clijsters.

HUMPED BEST PARTNER
" Likewise, I got it with Tommy Haas. We know the quarter of a century. We played against each other in the final age group up to 14 years in Genoa. The winner was made vespa. I led 4: 1 in the third set, but I lost. Instead I got a motorbike poondené watch , " Smiling pulled episode Hrbaty, added one more associated with the center:" The Hopman Cup in Perth back in 2001 I for the mix alongside Karina Habšudová accidentally hit Kim ball. I skipped network and gave her a kiss to please the. About 3-4 exchanges later, he hits the back ... "Wednesday will be on the same side of the areola, so that the continuation of" shelling "safe. Humped just a Hantuchová triumphed at the Hopman Cup in 2005, four years after it repeated Dominika Cibulkova: " Which was better partner? Stay at the fact that I was the best partner! "[/b]

Clijsters Singla except the US Open 2005, 2009 and 2010 and the Australian Open 2011 has a collection of trophies on two Majors in doubles, three singles in triumphed at WTA Finals championship, in season 2001, the share of the primacy of representation in the Fed Cup. First he ceased active operations in May 2007 for the second time in September 2012. The marriage to American basketball player Brian Lynch has a daughter Jada Elle and sons Jacka Leona and Richard Blake.

HAAS IS A DEPARTURE AT THE END OF THE SEASON
Tridsaťdeväťročný former second man computer ranking ATP Haas is to end its " a departure " of the season. The single received 15 primates on the main professional level is four times semifinalist in singles at the Big Four, but also silver medalist in the 2000 Sydney Olympics. The Hamburg native Haas reached the peer Hrbaty, 12, once in the system, statistics 8: 6th In 2004, in his Davis Cup in Bratislava Floors 3: 6, 3: 6, 5: 7th The last time you measured forces in November 2006 in Paris-Bercy indoor Hardová in the semifinals of the tournament ATP World Tour Masters 1000 a Nemec nedohr (4: 6, 0: 1 - retired).

Spoludržiteľka Fed Cup 2002 and the ownership of career Grand Slam in the mix Hantuchova, past member of the Top 5 in singles and Deblov, announced the end of his time on the courts on July 6 In the meantime, he appeared in a television celebrity dance competition and is working on developing its brand candies and sticks intended for sports and healthy lifestyle.

@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 75  Next