Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : Off-Topic : Non-Tennis

Author Enter your Message here

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: Merry Christmas!!!!
PostPosted: 22. December 2008 04:56 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 05:39
Well, all you know I've been out of the forum a little time, but, I'm back.

I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a very happy and wonderful new year... I hope 2009 will be Danka's year (or, at least, the first of many Danka's years... lol)

The love for Danka has got together a lot of people from different parts of earth, so I'm quite sure that all you have different traditions for christmas eve... For example, here, in Colombia, it's a familiar tradition, we get together, we drink, we dance tropical music, we have fun... There is a lot of typical foods, like "tamales" that are kind of flour dough, with chicken and pork, wrapped in plantation/banana leaves. Even so, the american turkey tradition has arrived lately. So, when it's 12 o'clock, we hug each other, the kids open the presents, then we eat "tamales" and we drink and dance until the dawn. That's Colombian Christmas...

But... how is it your country's?
(sorry for my english... it gets worse everytime hahahaha)

My heart is in Danka's Racquet!!!!

Board index : Off-Topic : Non-Tennis