Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Contacting Daniela
PostPosted: 24. August 2011 23:16 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 06:43
Hi, everyone. I have been a Daniela fan since 2005. Mostly it was rather low key until she won in Thailand in February. Something about that turned me into what I now call (and if you frequent Dani's official Facebook page, you must have seen this...I'm on there all the time) a Daniela Maniac! I have checked this forum a number of times and find that you guys are the most devoted and intelligent Dani fans there are. :) Since Pattaya City, I have written 3 long letters to Daniela, the first sent to the Florida WTA offices, the others to an address in Monte Carlo found on a celebrity address web site. None of them were sent back as undeliverable, but none were replied to by her. It's also obvious that, though one of the FB fans has told me she reads the page, nothing I put on there will result in a personal reply :( . I know Daniela has very little free time; likely this is all pipedreaming. This week I got torn to shreds by another FB fan who said I was hogging the page seeking the impossible. Here's the thing: I see Dani signing autographs at a lot of the tourneys, even for people in the stands at 12:20 AM moments after a tough loss to Caroline in Miami. She's loved and popular all over the world; that wouldn't be possible if she never answered fan mail. With all the charitable things she does, it's obvious that Dani is exceptionally kind hearted. So there's no way I'm giving up on this. Ergo, I turn to you guys, some of her very best and most knowledgeable supporters. Have any of you written to her? If you have, did you have any luck? And where did you send things to her. Any help in this would be deeply appreciated. Thank you in advance. You will get more from me down the road; I have definitely got opinions on our gal! Be ready to celebrate on Sept. 10! Let's Go, Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Contacting Daniela
PostPosted: 24. August 2011 23:29 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 12:43
I wrote to her via dhantuchova.com about 18 months ago on the "ask dani" and she posted back on the website and gave me a really nice response. But she hasn't written back to any questions since...your best bet is to go and watch her play in a tournament. Birmingham, Eastbourne, Miami and Indian Wells are great tournament to get close to the players. Good luck!

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Contacting Daniela
PostPosted: 25. August 2011 17:12 

Local Time:
|29. March 2024| 06:43
Thank you, Eddy! I have long since known not to try the Ask Dani thing. Can you provide a little detail about accessibilty to players at Miami, as that might well be the place I go to see her play?

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela