Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 8. April 2015 15:08 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 00:52
Fed Cup play-off vs Sweden, 18-19 April.

Matej Liptak, captain Slovak Fed Cup team nominated for appointment playoff II. world of 18th-19th of April AEGON Arena in Bratislava quartet Daniela Hantuchova,Magdalena Rybarikova, Schmiedlová Carolina, John Čepelová. Sweden will be presented with Johanna Larsson, Susanne Celik, Rebecca Peterson and Ellen Allgurin.

Basic information Slovakia - Sweden
playoff II. World Group Fed Cup by BNP Paribas 2015
Venue: AEGON Arena, Bratislava
Surface: Clay, clay
Balls: Dunlop Fort Clay Court
Date: 18th - April 19, 2015
Hotel Double Tree by Hilton Bratislava
Main The judge: Denise Parnell (United Kingdom) Empajrové: Aurelie Tourte (France), Tamara Vrhovec (Croatia) Beginnings and ticket prices: Saturday April 18, 2015, two singles 14.00, Price 10 € SUNDAY, April 19, 2015, two singles and doubles 13.00, price € 10 Tickets network and reception NTC

SLOVAKIA
Daniela Hantuchova 48th / 84th
Magdalena Rybarikova 49th / 66th
Carolina Schmiedlová 67/324.
Jana Čepelová 122 / 235th
captain Matej Liptak

SWEDEN
Johanna Larsson 46th / 62nd
Susanne Celik 226th / 617th
Rebecca Peterson 240th / 121st
Ellen Allgurin365th / 929th
Captain Lars-Anders Wahlgren

rank position in singles / doubles to 7. 4. 2015

@ google translate

SLOVAKIA

Daniela HANTUCHOVA
Date of birth: 23 Apr 1983
Singles ranking: 48
Doubles ranking: 84

Magdalena RYBARIKOVA
Date of birth: 04 Oct 1988
Singles ranking: 49
Doubles ranking: 66

Anna Karolina SCHMIEDLOVA
Date of birth: 13 Sep 1994
Singles ranking: 67
Doubles ranking: 324

Jana CEPELOVA
Date of birth: 29 May 1993
Singles ranking: 122
Doubles ranking: 235

Captain Matej LIPTAK

SWEDEN

Johanna LARSSON
Date of birth: 17 Aug 1988
Singles ranking: 46
Doubles ranking: 62

Susanne CELIK
Date of birth: 06 Dec 1994
Singles ranking: 226
Doubles ranking: 617

Rebecca PETERSON
Date of birth: 06 Aug 1995
Singles ranking: 240
Doubles ranking: 121

Ellen ALLGURIN
Date of birth: 10 May 1994
Singles ranking: 365
Doubles ranking: 929=

Captain Lars-Anders WAHLGREN

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. April 2015 19:31 

Local Time:
Strasbourg

WTA Strasbourg ‏@WTA_Strasbourg 7h7 hours ago
. @tennis_jarkag et @dhantuchova illumineront la terre strasbourgeoise :-) #IS2015 #Tennis #Strasbourg #WTA

@ Strasbourg twitter

SPORT From May 15 to 23, 14 of the top 50 players in the WTA will be present on the courts of the Strasbourg International ...

Tennis: The Top 50 will set the tempo to the Strasbourg International

"The Internationaux de Strasbourg continue to rise," says Denis Naegelen, director of the tournament meets the plate he will propose at ITB 2015, from 15 to 23 May . At the foot of the European Parliament, 14 players from the Top 50 will walk the short ocher Strasbourg. "Last year, we had 9. The average for the tournament this category [$ 250,000 endowment] is 6" recalls Denis Naegelen and highlights.

Eleven players ranked between 30th and 50th places are also involved including the American Sloane Stephens (40th and former World No. 11), stainless Slovak Daniela Hantuchova (48th and former No. 5 in 2003) or Estonian Kaia Kanepi (50th and double quarter-finalist at Roland Garros). "The board is dense," says Denis Naegelen.

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 9. April 2015 22:15 

Local Time:
|13. May 2024| 19:52
Stainless Slovak? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Priceless is more accurate.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. April 2015 23:14 

Local Time:
In the French it was inoxydable which directly translates as stainless but it seems to refer to stainless steel or mean rustless so it seems like a comment on Daniela's longevity and durability.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 10. April 2015 18:41 

Local Time:
I can accept that. But it's still funny to read!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. April 2015 15:56 

Local Time:
Daniela's playing IPTL again this time for Japan Warriors.

IPTL @iptl · 6h 6 hours ago
.@dhantuchova will be part of Japan Warriors in #IPTL2015

@ IPTL twitter

IPTL is from 2 - 20 December.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2015 15:32 

Local Time:
Marrakech

Tea statement at the Grand Prix SAR Princess Lalla Meryem tennis

The Grand Prix SAR Princess Lalla Meryem tennis (ladies), to be played on the courts of the Royal Tennis Club Marrakech (RTCMA) from 25 April to 2 May, has the participation of a well stocked tray with tennis players highly ranked worldwide said Friday in Marrakech, the tournament director, Hicham Arazi.
This is seeded No 1 of the tournament, Flavia Pennetta Italian, 16th in the WTA world rankings, Jelena Jankovic (18th worldwide) and Switzerland's Timea Bacsinszky (26th worldwide), in addition to Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova and defending champion in 2014, the Spanish Maria Teresa Torro-Flor and the Italian, Francesca Schiavone (winner of the 2013 edition), has he said at a press conference.
These players have a wealth of experience in major international tournaments, he added, noting that the Grand Prix SAR Princess Lalla Meryem tennis is a very good tournament for players to prepare those of the clay.
Hicham Arazi called on this occasion, the public to attend as many matches.
The President of RTCMA Aziz Tifnouti, indicated that this edition is the participation of 32 players at the final table, including 4 from the qualifying table and 4 who received wild cards.
Regarding the Moroccan participation, Mr. Tifnouti said that this tournament is a good opportunity for 3 Moroccan players involved (Atik Rita, El Houari Zainab and Benhadi Ghita) to gain experience in front of the players of the highest level.
It has, moreover, ruled out any impact of rising temperatures on the performance of the players, being As the majority of them have played in similar climatic conditions, adding that all measures have been taken to ensure the success of this tournament.
The Grand Prix SAR Princess Lalla Meryem tennis, organized for the third time in Marrakech , has $ 250,000. The winner of the competition will pocket player $ 43,000 while the runner will win 21,400 dollars.
The previous edition was won by Spain's Maria-Teresa Torro-Flor before the Swiss Romina Oprandi.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2015 18:30 

Local Time:
Nottingham

Daniela Hantuchová signs up for Aegon Open Nottingham

22/04/2015

We are excited to announce former world No.5 Daniela Hantuchová will be joining Heather Watson at the brand new WTA International at the Aegon Open Nottingham.

The Slovakian is a former Wimbledon singles quarter-finalist and by the age of just 22 had won all four Grand Slam mixed doubles titles.

Hantuchová has tasted success at British grass court tournaments in the past and is looking to become the first woman to reach the finals at Nottingham, Birmingham and Eastbourne.

In 2004 she lost to Svetlana Kuznetsova in the Eastbourne final and was also the runner up in Birmingham in 2011 to Sabine Lisicki.

Hantuchová confirmed her fine grass court pedigree by getting her hands on a title two years ago though by winning in Birmingham against Donna Vekić 7–6 (5), 6–4.

The 31-year-old said: “I am delighted to be playing the Aegon Open Nottingham this year. I am always excited to play new venues and I have heard that the courts are great there.

“I love playing in Britain, I won in Birmingham in 2013 and the fans showed me great support. Grass is one of my favourite surfaces and the tournaments are a great way to prepare for Wimbledon.”

The Aegon Open Nottingham (WTA) Tournament Director, Rebecca James, said: “Daniela brings a great grass court pedigree to the tournament and will bolster what will be a great player field. I hope the crowds will come out and support him and the other world class players that we hope to announce soon.”

David Macmillan, Chief Marketing Officer at Aegon, added: “It is great news for the Aegon Open Nottingham that Daniela has chosen the event as part of her build up to Wimbledon. She joins British No. 1 Heather Watson in what will be a very strong player field for the event and we look forward to cheering her on in June.”

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. May 2015 16:40 

Local Time:
Birmingham & Eastbourne

Hantuchova has also entered the Aegon Classic Birmingham and Aegon International Eastbourne in a bid to make sure she is in top form for Wimbledon.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 29. May 2015 14:40 

Local Time:
Nottingham

Daniela Hantuchová signs up for Aegon Open Nottingham

22/04/2015

We are excited to announce former world No.5 Daniela Hantuchová will be joining Heather Watson at the brand new WTA International at the Aegon Open Nottingham.

The 31-year-old said: “I am delighted to be playing the Aegon Open Nottingham this year. I am always excited to play new venues and I have heard that the courts are great there.

“I love playing in Britain, I won in Birmingham in 2013 and the fans showed me great support. Grass is one of my favourite surfaces and the tournaments are a great way to prepare for Wimbledon.”

I haven't seen Danka for a while, but I've booked a ticket for the Monday, to see what it's like. Nottingham is my closest venue, but never cared to check it out when it was just ATP.. ;) Even if Danka isn't playing on Monday, Magda Rybarikova and Aga Radwanska are supposed to be there..

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. June 2015 18:29 

Local Time:

I haven't seen Danka for a while, but I've booked a ticket for the Monday, to see what it's like. Nottingham is my closest venue, but never cared to check it out when it was just ATP.. ;) Even if Danka isn't playing on Monday, Magda Rybarikova and Aga Radwanska are supposed to be there..

Daniela's not playing on Monday but hopefully you'll get to see some good matches and you could always see her practising.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. June 2015 18:56 

Local Time:
Istanbul

Istanbul Cup ‏@istanbul_cup 1h1 hour ago
Defending runner-up @roberta_vinci, @Schiavone_Fra, @Cibulkova, @dhantuchova, @BelindaBencic are among the players to watch at #IstanbulCup.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. June 2015 04:12 

Local Time:
An FB fan sent a one line lament about Daniela not playing in Stanford. Curiosity piqued, I pulled up the Citi Open site for the tourney in Washington DC the same week. Daniela is entered there. Cool. Maybe I can see her this year after all!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. July 2015 12:55 

Local Time:
Victoria Azarenka, Daniela Hantuchova Withdraw From Washington WTA Event

While Victoria Azarenka pulled out with a right shoulder injury, Daniela Hantuchova withdrew due to illness.

Washington: Former world number one Victoria Azarenka of Belarus has withdrawn from next week's WTA event in Washington because of a right shoulder injury, tournament officials said Thursday.

Also withdrawing were Slovakia's Daniela Hantuchova due to illness and Italy's Sara Errani with a left knee injury.

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 12h12 hours ago
Also out of Washington: Daniela Hantuchova (upper respiratory illness), Sara Errani (left knee injury), and Thanasi Kokkinakis (non-medical)

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 31. July 2015 19:07 

Local Time:
Well, that totally sucks. Get well soon, young lady.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 61  Next