Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 61  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: What Does Daniela Play Next?
PostPosted: 15. July 2010 23:11 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 12:26
Very full schedule for Daniela. Hopefully she won't over do it and burn out come the Open, but at least it shows shes fit and healthy, or at least believes to be so hopefully she can pick up some decent wins and climb the rankings a little bit.

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 16. July 2010 16:29 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 07:26
My guess is if she racks up some good wins in CA early in July then plays well in Cincy and Montreal then she'll pull out of New Haven. Its too bad as I can see her play quite easily in New Haven as its not too far from nyc. I saw her play Govortsova there a few years ago in a great match. Dani looked down and out loosing the first set and getting broken at 5 all in the third, but won it in a 3rd set tiebreak. It was a great night of tennis.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. July 2010 20:43 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 13:26
I'm so bored of these crappy clay tournaments going on atm, bring onthe hardocurt summer! Tennis players get far too much time off!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. July 2010 21:09 

Local Time:
I'm so bored of these crappy clay tournaments going on atm, bring onthe hardocurt summer! Tennis players get far too much time off!

I have never understood why there are clay events months after the clay season ends. It makes no sense and people who participate in those tournaments clearly aren't good enough to compete on other surfaces so all they do is play on clay until they have no choice but to change surfaces. I love the hardcourt season so cannot wait for the US Open series to begin :D

Scott

http://www.facebook.com/scotthatley1987
http://twitter.com/scotthatley87

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. July 2010 00:41 

Local Time:
Clay's the main surface on outdoor courts in Europe (and Latin America) and the few weeks after Wimbledon is the only time that there's space in the schedule to play events in Europe and have the chance to attract a reasonable field until the truncated indoor season in October. These tournaments are usually the biggest tennis events in these countries.
Last year Flavia Pennetta used the momentum built up from success on clay to win LA, get into the top 10 and get to the US Open quarter-final. Plus, Federer and Nadal have played in clay court tournaments after Wimbledon.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

PostPosted: 19. July 2010 22:57 
5 tournaments right before a GS is hot mess, specially for Hantuchova. She will burn it all. But with all top players on action, i expect quick exits at least 4/5.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. September 2010 11:39 

Local Time:

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. September 2010 16:04 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 13:26
So shes not coming to Seoul. She played quite well there last year... But hope she will be rested now for the bigger tournaments after that one.

And what about Linz?

Everything in life happens for a reason

PostPosted: 13. September 2010 15:41 
Daniela will play in Linz!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. September 2010 18:07 

Local Time:
PostPosted: 3. October 2010 15:40 
She must reach at least a Final here. The entry list is redicoulously too easy for her, expect Radwanska, who will be tired of Beijing.
This must be a title. Here or in Luxembourg.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. October 2010 18:42 

Local Time:
Daniela's got a wildcard for Bali.

Jakarta. The “Road to Bali” just grew narrower for the world’s top women players after organizers decided to reduce the number of players at this year’s Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions.

Kevin Livesey, the tournament’s director, said the decision to cut down the roster from 12 players to eight — the same number as in the Doha championships a week before Bali — was made upon the request of the Women’s Tennis Association.

The association will announce the season’s rankings on Oct. 25, and six of the highest-ranked players who will not compete at the WTA Tour Championship in Doha will be eligible to compete at the Bali International Convention Center in Nusa Dua from Nov. 4-7.

The six players, along with two wild cards, must also have won an International Series event to qualify for the $600,000 extravaganza.

Organizers are banking on wild cards Ana Ivanovic of Serbia and Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia to draw a crowd.

Hantuchova has fond memories of the resort island after reaching the final of the Wismilak International in 2007 and the semifinal the following year.

The event promises to be more exciting since the round-robin format used last year has been replaced by a straight knockout.

TRIBUNNEWS.COM, JAKARTA - Event tennis Commonwealth Bank Tournament of Champions this year certainly followed a top-class tennis players such as China tennis icon, Li Na, then Aravane Rezai and defending champion Maria Sharapova. They are the players who qualify to play in the prestigious tournament later that year.

At least six players who have won the International Series tournaments, will be fulfilled by the two wild cards. The wild card is given to the French Open champion and former world number one tennis player, Ana Ivanovic and the runner up in Bali, 2007, Daniela Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. October 2010 22:51 

Local Time:
Announced today, Slovakian glamour girl Daniela Hantuchova confirmed her attendance at the Brisbane International for the third year in a row.

In a major endorsement of the event, Hantuchova is joined by Marcos Baghdatis, Mardy Fish and Richard Gasquet who has also attended the tournament since its inaugural year in 2009.

Hantuchova said she is excited to be returning to Brisbane and playing a strong field in the lead-up to the Australian Open.

“I have some great memories from the Brisbane International,” Hantuchova said.

“Not only does the event provide fantastic facilities and a great atmosphere with a tennis-friendly crowd but it provides the best lead-in preparation for the Australian Open with a similar court surface and climate.

“The Brisbane International has built a reputation on the WTA circuit as one of the best tournaments on the Tour and this is why I keep returning year after year.

“I love Australia and I am looking forward to playing some challenging tennis against a quality line-up in the lead-up to the Australian Open.”

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2010 17:44 

Local Time:
Pattaya.

Hantuchova for Fed Cup week, scheduled to start in Asia
04.12.2010 16:36:40

Pattaya (AP) - Organizers of the WTA Tour tennis tournament PTT Pattaya Open to International status and grant 220 000 USD, which is in Thailand Pattaya on 7 - 13 February 2011, praising the preliminary promise of participation by Daniela Hantuchova. Bring local information portal RYT9 with reference to the event director Geoffrey Rowa and the management of planned Russian launch Very Zvonareva and Serb Ana Ivanovic. Slovak Hantuchova unit (pictured) used in this period start to any significant indoor event in Paris. During the weekend before the tournament in Pattaya is on the agenda of the meeting in Bratislava Slovakia - Czech Republic in the first quarter-final round World Cup group.

@ google translation.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 5. December 2010 01:19 

Local Time:
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! My dream come true .... Dani in Thailand.

:wav: :wav:

But it was just a management plan only. Has not been announced officially. They said they will invite three famous tennis player, including Ana, vera and Dani, because in 2011, will celebrate 20 years anniversary of the tournament.

According to news reports say that only the appearance of the three player would be more than 10,000,000 Baht. (about 400,000 U.S.).

I also hope it will even happen. :D :D

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 61  Next