Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 157  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Latest News from dhantuchova.com
PostPosted: 25. March 2014 17:03 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 18:47
Daniela Hantuchová
4 hours ago
Hey everyone,I know my results haven't been what I wished for the last couple of weeks and there is no excuse for that but I'm doing all I can to come back better then before.Tennis and sport in general is sometimes very hard to understand when u know u putting all the hard work in but you don't see any results.And the only way about it is to keep working hard.Found a nice sentence this morning to share with you,let me know what you think:)!hughs dani

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 4h
Found a really cool sentence this morning,it is so true,wanted to share it with you,let me know what ya think! pic.twitter.com/xmARriVe5U

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. March 2014 20:24 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 19:47
Oh my god, Daniela just made me cry! She's so incredible!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. March 2014 00:38 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 13:47
2 things, eddy. First, I love the positivity of your take on Dani playing and holding onto the points, especially because it has always eaten your heart out how she struggles in Miami and since '07 at Indian Wells and misses chances to gain points.
Second, I've been on Daniela's FB page for almost exactly 3 years (my very first post was about the Miami tourney). I have never seen a post under her name anything like this. Most of the posts, you know, the fluff about fashion, golf, restaurants, most likely are written by one of her team members or a publicist. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Dani wrote this herself, straight from her heart. Her frustration shows, and she shares that with us, something I can't recall her doing on FB ever. In a way, it appears that she's apologising to her fans for her recent results. I wrote to her that she never, ever, EVER needs to do that. There has been a great response from many fans. My hope is that she reads them and has her heart warmed, and it adds just a tiny bit to her efforts to regain her winning ways. Daniela, you wonder why we in the Forum love you like we do?

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. March 2014 11:00 

Local Time:
It's great to hear Daniela wearing her heart on her sleeve. It keeps us in the know of what she's feeling and it is great that she seems to have the will and desire to keep working hard. It's been a crappy few months for her and I'm really impressee she didn't mention her knee injury as that would have been the easy option.

I just pray that the wins will come sooner than later. She has some nice memories from Charleston when she made the semis a few years back. Maybe that can help her get over the finish line this year.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. March 2014 13:43 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
about an hour ago
I want to thank you all for those incredible massages u guys wrote me yesterday,it means so much to me that you are behind me even when the results are not what we all and especially me hope for..!it means the world to me to have your support and I do anything I can to improve and work on myself every day..life is about ups and downs and if we have the support around us through out those down times it makes it much easier..thank u again for the encouraging words from all of u!
With Love dani

@ Daniela's facebook.

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 1h
Thank u all for those incredible words of encouragement,it means the world to me to have your support even in the difficult moments#bestfans
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

@ Daniela's twitter.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. April 2014 18:49 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
9 minutes ago
Very happy with my first clay court win of the season,had to fight for it in both sets being down 3/5 and 2/5 in the second but was able to turn it around..love being here in Charlestone,such a cute city!!thanks for all your support!love dani

Daniela Hantuchová
5 hours ago
Bright site of having an early match-watching a beautifull sunrise on the way to my practice..very lucky to do this..

Daniela Hantuchová
18 hours ago
Looking forward to my first clay court match of the season tommorow morning at 10am here in Charlestone.I love the city and it's great place for shopping and restaurants!hughs to all of u!!

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 18h
Looking forward to play my first clay court match of the season tommorow morning at 10am here in @FamilyCircleCup in Charlestone!can't wait!

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 6h
The bright site of having an early morning match-seeing a beautiful sunrise on the way to @FamilyCircleCup.. pic.twitter.com/24JsZWGXzf

Reply Retweet Favorite More

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 18h
Looking forward to play my first clay court match of the season tommorow morning at 10am here in @FamilyCircleCup in Charlestone!can't wait!

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. April 2014 21:53 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
about an hour ago
How much I love spring when there is so much to look forward to,sun shining most of the days and starting to have nice warm evenings!hope u guys feel the same:)!oh and by the way felt great on the court today,won my second match in straight sets,now time to recover for tommorow!with love dani

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 2h
Won my second round match today in straight sets,very happy with that,now time to recover for tommorow.love the spring time coming!

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. April 2014 19:49 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
43 minutes ago
Very happy to be in my first quarterfinal of the year,especially on clay:)!have always enjoyed playing this tournament as it is the best way to start to clay court season..time to recover now for tommorow.love Dani

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 41m
Very happy to b in my first quarters of the year,especially on clay:)..and another tuna steak tonight with my team:)!!'not' superstitious:-)

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. April 2014 15:30 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
11 hours ago
Congrats to Janka for tonight's performance,she played awesome tennis and deserved to win,she was a much better player on the court today..happy for he making her first big semifinal..gnight everybody and thanks for your support,good week to start of the clay court season.love dani

Daniela Hantuchová
11 hours ago
Velka gratulacia Janke k dnesnemu zapasu a k jej prvemu velkemu semifinale..zasluzene vyhrala a hrala vyborne..dufam ze bude v takej forme pokracovat aj dalej..porazit Serenu a dalsie vyborne hracky v jednom tyzdni dokazuje jej talent..

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 11h
Congrats to Janka for tonight's match,she played great tennis and deserved to win!happy for her making her first big seminal..

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 11h
Velka gratulacia Janke k dnesnemu vykonu a k jej prvemu velkemu semifinale.Hrala skvele a zasluzene vyhrala..

It was a wonderful week here at the @FamilyCircleCup and here r some photos from walking around the citylove d pic.twitter.com/tPIN2TtU7P

And another one :) pic.twitter.com/AEj9BAV4mZ

So peaceful here,will miss it.. pic.twitter.com/koLP0FWfSQ

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. April 2014 15:44 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
13 minutes ago
Po konzultacii s trenerom sme sa rozhodli ze tentokrat fed cup proti Kanade nebudem hrat.Je to sposobene tym,ze po poslednom Fed cupe som mala dlhsiu pauzu kvoli zraneniu a chorobe a teraz sa musim sustredit na pripravu na nasledujuce turnaje.Dievcatam drzim moc moc place,su v super forme a dufam ze zapasy zvladnu,budem im velmi drzat palce!!

@ Daniela'sfacebook.

After consultation with the coach, we decided that this time Fed Cup against Canada will not hrat.Je due to the fact that, since the Fed Cup, I had an extended break due to injury and illness, and now we must focus on preparing their next turnaje.Dievcatam drzim place too much are in great form and I hope from the game master, I will find it very keep our fingers crossed!

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. April 2014 16:33 

Local Time:
Thank you Chungwit! I think is a very wise decision!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 7. April 2014 16:57 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 13:47
Wow! Never thought I'd see the day that Dani would pass up on Fed Cup. Not a problem with me, though I always have stuck up for her playing for Slovakia in the past. It's a relegation match and it's a major travel hassle going from Canada to wherever, and who really wants to play against Bouchard in front of a crowd of screaming French-Canadians. It's the right call for her. Nicely done, Daniela!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. April 2014 22:36 

Local Time:
Daniela played injured against Serbia in 2010 and Spain in 2012 and her health and results suffered so much from that. She's never been the same since the Spain tie. Daniela really needs to pace herself and get the rest she needs as she's going to be 31 in a couple of weeks and she has played so much tennis over the years. She played injured against Germany and had to retire in Doha and missed Dubai and Acapulco as a result. Daniela's given everything for Slovakia over the years and paid the price so no one can question her commitment, she's putting herself first this time.
I suspect that if the tie was at home Daniela would probably have played but as it's in Canada then that would have been a factor in her decision.

Cibulkova's playing in Kuala Lumpur instead of Fed Cup so she'd be fit to play if she wanted but she doesn't want to. However, over the past few years her results after Fed Cup ties have been poor and she had to retire in Doha and she withdrew from the tournament after the Fed Cup ties last year. I can understand her decision although it's a wee bit disappointing as Slovakia would be the favourite with her. I think she might have played if it was a home tie as well.

Cepelova will have so much confidence right now and she's shown she's got a big match mentality so I'd expect her to play well and get points for Slovakia. Anything from Rybarikova will be a bonus although she might step up.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. April 2014 17:02 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 2h
Starting my day with oatmeal pancakes as long day of training ahead..need the energy;)what's your morning routine? pic.twitter.com/QxxcgQyVFJ

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. April 2014 21:13 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
5 minutes ago
Finished with my workout,love to start the weekend that way and now of to tennis practice..have a great Saturday everyone!love dani;)

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 3h
Done with the work out,nice way to start the weekend,of to tennis practice now;)#lovetennis;) pic.twitter.com/rkKie7dKsr

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova Apr 11
Thought I would share this nice quote with u guys to make your day nicer,so true what it says.. pic.twitter.com/vGSicXKAqs

Reply Retweet Favorite More

@ Daniela's twitter

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 157  Next