Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 26. October 2013 17:00 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 02:41
The famous sneaker in the hospital. What searched Daniela Hantuchova in Zvolen hospital?
25th October 2013 | Stanislav Černák

Zvolenska hospital had a rare visit. Yesterday in fact welcomed currently 33 world's best tennis player Daniela Hantuchova. But what makes tennis player in the hospital, when such a device does not have Kurt?
Hospitalized kids came to visit Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova, who also supported the charity project known cosmetics company "Colorful Hospital '. "Amazing tennis player since coming to the hospital handing out joy and conjured a smile on the faces of not only the youngest patients, but also parents and hospital staff," revealed Zvolenska hospital spokeswoman Marta Csergeová.

Renovation cost EUR 18 000
As we also informed Csergerová, the renovation of hospital facilities department has invested EUR 6 000 and cosmetics company has contributed 13,000 euros.
The newly refurbished children's ward walls are painted in a combination of orange and green colors that zjasnili space corridors. "There was also a complete replacement of equipment and furniture including new cabinets, tables, chairs, beds. Due painted on the wall of cheerful and optimistic characters buying brand new color devices, brought a very great response from our patients," said head nurse pediatric ward Elena Malatincová.

Hantuchova giving out positive energy all around us
The amazing tennis player radiated positive energy they handed out all around. "In life, there must be a rule that when you come in the way of happiness and success along with it. A few years ago I felt that the life of a tennis gave me so much already, it's time to give back also. I am glad that through Colorful hospitals can I help where I can see the need to make sense," said Daniela Hantuchova.

Not only sick kids and their parents, as well as department staff are grateful for the renewed separation. "We are pleased to have the first contact with our department is cheerful, colorful and so we hope that mitigates the potential fear of hospitalization," said Malatincová.

On the children's hospital Zvolen is currently hospitalized 19 children, mainly with respiratory and abdominal diseases. On the department are recruited patients from 0-19 years. There is also a superior room, where a child may be adopted by the parent.
@ google translate

Novelty children's department opened Daniela Hantuchova
Editors / 25 October 2013

The hospital received a novelty Zvolen premises and equipment pediatric ward. At its opening delighted young patients, the presence of Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova, who supported the charity project Colorful hospital. For this project, the children's hospital department received 13,000 euros and the hospital itself added another 6 thousand euros.

Renovated children's department now has walls painted orange and green, which brightened the hallways. "We have replaced all the old equipment with new cabinets and furniture. Cheerful, optimistic characters on the walls and colorful facility has brought great response from our patients," said head nurse pediatric ward Mgr. Elena Malatincová.

"In life, there must be a rule that when you come in the way of happiness and success along with it. A few years ago I felt that the life of a tennis gave me so much already, it's time to give back also. I am glad that through Colorful hospitals can I help where I can see the need to make sense," she said at the opening of Daniela Hantuchova.

Funder and tennis player thanked the Vice Chairman Elected MD Hospital. Peter Časnocha. As a company spokeswoman Marta Agel SK Csergeová, the children's hospital Zvolen is currently hospitalized 19 children, mainly with respiratory and abdominal diseases. Here treated patients 0-19 years. There is also a superior room, where a child may be adopted by the parent.
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. October 2013 14:17 

Local Time:
Hantuchova at an early age she wanted to play as Miloš Mečíř
Author: SITA, today 9:04

Daniela Hantuchova will be a powerful magnet for the forthcoming year's edition of the traditional year-end exhibitions Tennis Classic, which will be 4 December Aegon Arena in Bratislava National Tennis Center.

Along with the Košice native and former long-time world number one Martina Hingis, as well as a pair of Frenchmen Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael Monfils will actors 6th traditional annual exhibition tennis. What are your feelings on this holiday tennis in Bratislava NTC about what to expect that night?
I am very happy that finally I play Slovakia in an event of this kind. Exhibition match in Slovakia, I still did not play. Until now I always somehow has avoided (laughs). I believe this will be a very enjoyable evening and a great experience not only for me but for all the fans who come to me during the season, a lot of positive energy. In addition, my partner is Martina Hingis, who was born in Slovakia, and that is my good friend. To stay with her in one court is also very forward.

What is your relationship to the exhibition of this kind? How often - due to your busy competitive program - similar events take?
Last year I played two exhibitions. One was in Singapore and one in South America, in Colombia. There have been part of exhibitions in which the main character was Roger Federer. During this time there was an incredible atmosphere in the venue. We enjoyed it. Twenty-five thousand spectators created a fantastic atmosphere. Roger Federer himself also claimed that such action have not yet experienced. It was a beautiful event. I liked it (laughs).

Do you like to share, which basically serve to promote tennis as a sport, like?
I will tell the truth. I enjoy them. Because in such campaigns is no pressure on me. During the exhibition match is just for fun - and the pleasure of spectators in the stands. Never, however, not been prepared something extra special. The Council will be surprised. Quite a lot of things then arises directly to the court. The South America was as great action. When we went there, we did not know it would be such a great event!

When you mention the wonderful experience of last year showing classes in South America, we are interested to three year's accomplishments personally ranked in the top troika season, which now basically we balance?
With such a balance sheet of ratings season I ranked in first place our February's Fed Cup victory in Serbia. Top 3 to include some further progress in U.S. Open finals, in which I played again after eleven years long (short pause). The third biggest achievement in my opinion is the triumph of the tournament in Birmingham. I finally got the title because even at my favorite grass. You know, with advancing age have those peaks is not so much ... However, I can not choose anything other than accept it. Also due to foot problems, which I want now doliečiť were a period of weeks, when I was not prepared according to your wishes. Therefore, I know that I need to focus my attention on those weeks when I am physically fit - and if I have good form. Of course, it is necessary to use the more favorable stage and get the most out of them as possible - and take the rest as it is. It is not always perfect.

And that experience failures and you qualify for top trio, which you would never want to repeat a career?
To unpleasant experiences trying soon forget. I take it as it comes - day after day. The mentioned unpleasant experience this year definitely belonged to the April in Moscow lost in the semifinals of the Federation Cup with homemade toys. Pity that you do not include a year's Federation Cup final. We had very close to him and the Italians we could dare. After the winter we will have another chance, but we must not look too far ahead. We must first fully concentrate on just the first step, because Nemko will be very strong rival. A very annoying. Therefore, it will be very difficult.

During his career many years you have worked with many trainers. Which one do you like tennis player and sportswomen put up with which of them will best work together?
So all I cooperated very well (short pause). Every coach, with whom I worked as a sportswoman, I learned something. Not only as an athlete but also as a person. Everyone has their own way moved on (short pause). Everyone has their own way but specific. For all coaches, I would now like to mention one (short pause). In particular, we must return to the partnership with Mr. Jozefom Bulkom. He was a coach who has taught in junior age very much. He gave me a very good foundation from which I long to young players benefited. For a long time I have lived (short pause). He dressed me in life very well. As a professional coach stood at the beginning of my career, for which I am very grateful to him. He coached me through my experience at STU Bratislava. On the court often think of things that I like young players he instilled.

Your first trainer was your grandmother, one of priekopníčok women's tennis in Slovakia. How long have you devoted grandmother as a trainer?
Grandmother trained me in my very beginning. As a trainer led me four years. She gave me a foundation on which Mr. Bulko could build further.

Who do you have a model when you were young tennis player? That the toy you want to look like once?
It was not a toy, it was a player! In 1988 I was five years old when Miloš Mečíř won the Olympic games in Seoul. After one year I flew around the court in Bratislava Matador with a determination that I also once won the Olympic Games (laughs). I wanted to be as good as it was when Miloš Mečíř! He motivates me, so I worked hard on myself. I think he was just a model throughout our generation players and female players. All of us then with tennis started, we wanted to play like him! Miloš Mečíř was the model that we want at least a little closer. His game, his achievements were pulling us forward. His results we drifted further. That is why I am very glad that I can now play on three Olympiads. It was for me a huge emotional experience. It was at least a partial fulfillment of childhood dreams and aspirations of children.

Remember the dream of Olympic triumph along the lines of Milos Mečíř. What is the chance that Daniela Hantuchova survived to play good tennis to the Olympics in 2016 in Rio de Janeiro?
So it is still very far away (laughs). This is a very good question for me main proceedings ... Now, at this point, but still do not know the answer. Thus far still looking. I do not know yet until I play tennis (short pause). I'm at an age when I take it your career from day to day. Tennis really love him and I'll play until I will be happy to meet. And though, of course, will sound. But now as to whether I will be more tennis meet. Maybe one day you wake up in the morning and already I feel that attracted me something new. I find that I would be given something new (laughs).

Daniela is about you know, she likes to play the piano, on which you are quite assiduously practiced when you were young pupil. The last time you sat at the piano, when you played in it just for myself, for my own pleasure?
Day before this meeting I played (laughs).

How long and why you chose the right piano?
I played only five minutes. But I tend to play even more (laughs). I have to admit that the piano while not one of my top hobbies and hobby stuff, but here - there you'll play on it. When I was little, I gave him more time. Now it has more than piano occupies as golf. It is a sport that I started to pay. I really like it. When I have some time off, I play it.

At the Moscow Kremlin Cup tournament in 2013 as a coach will accompany Vladimir Pláteník. What is the chance that you in the future also coached longer? You talked together on this issue?
Coach question just days only deal with. Although I leave after the season, also address what will be next season. So never leave I decide which way I will go on. Now it is too early to talk about it. First, you want to relax and have good health are in order. Sore leg me during this season quite limited. In many tournaments simply would not let me continue (short pause). First of all you have to cure it. So I could without any great obstacles to train and prepare for the new season.

This year you started with Martina Hingis, who is the international tournaments such as toys returned after nearly six-year hiatus, playing doubles. During the season you have had a total of five tournaments. Who was the initiator and co-operation of the engine, from whom came the first initiative to put together?
And Martina have good friends. Even during the break, we were often in contact. She just helped me a lot when I was a first year on the WTA tour. Gave me valuable advice. Guided me. I did it for very grateful. So, when we meet, you always have something to say. Now, when she went to WTA tournaments with Russian Pavľučenkovovou, several told me that she admires me that even in the thirties still play, and that she would still like to try. That it lacks competitive tennis. So I told her to let it be. I propose the joint doubles (short pause). Martina, however, did not decide right away. She took some time to think. She began to train and we started to play doubles. We played together for several meetings in five tournaments. Then Martina had some urgent private events, she had to take a break again. It's all nestíhala. Therefore, the tournament was only five.

How to Martine Hingis showed several years break? It is felt that the former world number one has been long out of competitive tennis, tennis training outside?
Martina still plays great. Who was once a champion, it will remain forever, regardless of the length of the pause. Already forget it (laughs). Martina in doubles, still proves he can also play against the best toy world rankings. Matches against him, including perhaps my life in the final at Indian Wells in 2002 gave me a lot of incredibly (short pause). Moreover, I have already said that in the early days of her career, I got a lot of valuable advice. The more I am pleased that you are now together we play in Slovakia, from which she also came. It will be for us definitely a great experience. Really looking forward to it. I wonder with what actually comes in Bratislava.

How to communicate during the doubles when you before you reporting tactics? It is an advantage that both you and countrywomen can get by speech, which your grueling understand?
Martina is fluent in English. On the court or in the locker room is an advantage that we can, if necessary, arrange, without our surroundings can understand (laughs). And the same is true when we want some grueling our defame, when someone gossip together (laughs). But on the court mostly communicate in English, which we both of tennis zvyknutejšie environment. We walk in it, live in it. Czech-Slovak language proficiency Martiny will merit even now during the Bratislava showing classes due to small portable microphones for mixed doubles, which will play at NTC. Certainly think of something that was good fun (laughs). Martina English really well (laughs).

Have you been talking with Martina about your joint performance in the doubles for next season 2014?
It is not yet. For Martina tennis is just a supplement. She has a lot of activities that are important to her. The possible joint cooperation can we take the time to talk especially during December's tennis showing classes in Bratislava. Maybe something together again to agree.

Even before the Bratislava showing classes Tennis Classic in November, along with a Rafael Nadal and Ana Ivanovic at the event Necker cup on a private island in English millionaire Richard Branson in the Caribbean Sea. As of this unusual event actually expect? What of it you enjoy?
I have information that the said exhibition will be one of the most beautiful islands in the world. The event, which invited us, before I take leave. Therefore, to be showcased on this Caribbean island I am looking forward. For the most? I do not know ... Maybe that it will share in a beautiful corner of the planet. Council in such areas of the world traveling. I'm going to enjoy it.

How would you characterize the actors tennis dinner, which will be 4 December worry about having fun on the court and off it?
I think that the organizers of the exhibitions are not in choosing our partners choose better (laughs). Monfils How do I know, I feel that he is playing exhibitions during their own games. It really is a great entertainer and showman who spoil any fun (laughs). I have no doubt that with a dream in Bratislava will enjoy a lot of fun. Likewise, Jo - Wilfried Tsonga is a born exhibitionist. It is incredible how much they made in their young age. Although neither of the Frenchmen is the world leader, I have no doubt that this event will be more interesting for the audience actors than either Contending world number one. This exhibition will be primarily about entertainment, tennis players that they really do know.

The Frenchman Tsonga and Molfinsovi is well known, they are great dancers. Can they cope in this art? Do you also melted some common dance, which enrich the December showcased?
I have repeatedly said that everything will depend on how the exhibition itself will evolve (short pause). How will our game and court appearances to respond perspective. Perhaps during this Exibitions and dance with something (laughs). But the hit of last year Gangnam style it probably will not. He is already among the people overworked and very okukaný. We can come up with something new (laughs). But, if it is to be a surprise, it should remain as a surprise (laughs). We will not reveal our intentions in advance (laughs).

Martina Hingis is known for her love of horses. In a similar showing classes, where in the past competed in Bratislava, given their time and darling. You should not have a similar requirement too? You would not participate in the showing classes for some reward from the animal kingdom?
Yet occurred to me to ask for my participation pet (laughs). But I'll think about it (short pause). I have, however, from the animal kingdom dolphins rather than horses (laughs). And it would be the Roman Smotlak, which showcased organize this, about a little problem (laughs).

Tennis Exhibition Organizers said that in the accompanying program will be available in the NTC sales booth in which you present and sell their collections and silt, caps and T-shirts .. The proceeds from this sale tennis clothes and accessories go to your charitable foundation. Daniela, to fashion you should always close, so this is the direction in which you would like to in the future when you are finished with tennis, spend?
Yes, this is one of the possibilities. Certainly. I really enjoy it. These are the things that attract me.

Prepared by Štefan Žilka

Daniela Hantuchova was born 23 April 1983 in Poprad, but from childhood grew up in Bratislava. As a professional tennis player most of the year living in Monte Carlo. With tennis began as five years under the guidance of his grandmother, who in his youth was one of the pioneers of women's tennis in Slovakia. Grandmother trained her four years. Later, she began to devote coach Butko, who moved between tennis talent in junior age. An enrichment of her career, the three years that she spent as a junior in the famous Bolletieriho Academy in Bradenton. Professional toy is from May 1999.
The beginnings of her career are associated with an English coach Nigel Sears, who coached four years. Top of the WTA world rankings for the fifth spot (January 27, 2003 in singles, 26 August 2002 in doubles). Double-ended calendar year in the top 10 WTA rankings. In 2002, the 8th place in 2007, one rank lower. In a career she won six tournaments highest category WTA: Indian Wells twice (2002, 2007), twice tournament in Pattaya (2011, 2012), once in Linz (2007), once in Birmingham (2013). In the female štvohre won eight WTA tournaments, three of them with a Japanese Sugijamovou (Birmingham in 2005, and Dohu Rome in 2006). In addition to these primates also triumphed in Bratislava (2000), Luxembourg (2001), in Amelia Island, New Haven (both 2005) and in Filderstadt (2005). In 2002 she was a member of the winning team of Slovakia in the Fed Cup in 2005, together with Dominik Hrbaty won the Hopman Cup in Perth, which is the unofficial World Championships in mixed cooperatives. At Grand Slam tournaments played once in the singles semi-final (Australian Open 2008), four times in the singles finals (Wimbledom 2002 U.S. Open 2002 and 2013, Australian Open 2003). In his career he twice fought its way to the World Cup WTA Tour (2002 and 2007), on which the right to start eight of the best female players of the world. Daniela Hantuchova is only the fourth tennis player in history, which has a first-mover in the mixed doubles at all four Grand Slam tournaments. In 2001 she won Wimbledon with Czechs Leos Friedl. A year later, along with Kevin Ullyettom of Zimbabwe triumphed at the Australian Open in 2002, won in 2005 with the French Fabriceom Santoro Roland Garros in Paris, and in the same year along with Indians Mahesh Bhupathi found overcomers by the U.S. Open. D. Hantuchova in 2002 was awarded the WTA player of the greatest increase in performance. In 2005, together with a Japanese Sugijamovou inter alia enjoyed the prices of the most popular pair in women's doubles. Competed in the Olympic Games Athens 2004, Beijing 2008 and London 2012. In the years 2002 - 2007 in her home experts perennial poll Slovak Tennis Association (STZ) continuously claimed the best Slovak tennis player. For years, one of the pillars of the Slovak representation in the Fed Cup (Fed Cup). Her hobbies also include charitable activities, golf and fashion. Daniela Hantuchova also each calendar year, the proceeds from the sale goes to the Foundation Daniela Hantuchova, which is reinforced by a hospital for children in Cambodia, which treats young patients with HIV. Recently before the tournament in Linz presented a new collection of tennis apparel, visors and caps. Fashion is just an area that would like to pay in the future, and post-tennis career.

@ googlr translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. November 2013 00:48 

Local Time:
Part of an interview with Martina Hingis, this is where she talks about playing with Daniela:

What are your plans for next season?
We'll see. Council doubles play, but now I take it day by day.

On the WTA've played doubles with Daniela Hantuchova. How do you played together? Helped you in partnership by the fact that both have Slovakia-Czech roots?
We played together really well as a team, we enjoyed it. Our style of play very well and blend well to well you understand well.

Get used to communicate in Czech or English before you use?
I'm used to speak several languages, so it only depends on who I am at the moment.

@ google translate

Hingis in the summer returned to international competition events for nearly six years. In doubles, joined forces with Daniela Hantuchova, another aktérkou Tennis Classic: "Together we feel great on the court, we enjoy it. Blend our styles and get along very well understood. Yet but I will see how it will be with the next season. Currently all take it day by day. "
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. November 2013 18:15 

Local Time:
DANIELA HANTUCHOVA'S CHARITY CALENDAR
Daniela Hantuchova's 2014 calendar is out now, with 100% of the proceeds going to the House Of The Smile, a children's hospital in Cambodia that supports the lives of orphans suffering from HIV.
Published November 15, 2013 12:03

While the off-season is a time for the WTA players to rest, regroup and prepare for the new season, for some it's also a time to spend on off-court endeavors - and that includes charity. Daniela Hantuchova is one of those players, and her annual charity calendar is now officially available on Tennis Warehouse.

Buy Hantuchova's charity calendar right now at Tennis Warehouse!

100% of the proceeds from the calendar goes to the House Of The Smile, a children's hospital in Cambodia that supports the lives of orphans suffering from HIV. Hantuchova is a longtime supporter.

"It's going to help many kids," Hantuchova said of the project. "I hope this helps us raise even more money to improve the children's health and education and do many other things that need to be done."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. November 2013 18:58 

Local Time:
Daniela presented a collection calendar

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova has launched the third time calendar with your photos. The prime minister added to it in 2014 and the collection of own-brand lifestyle apparel with the logo of DH, which represented the Fed Cup presented Tuesday in Bratislava.

Full proceeds from the sale will go to charity with the intention of significantly more help in Slovakia.
"It is important to me is the happiness that I have, and to share with others and that is why I decided to support charitable projects. The primary idea behind the calendar, now is the fact joined the clothing collection," explained the 30-year-old native of Poprad, which longer supports the project financially House Of Smile to help HIV positive children in Cambodia.

Hantuchova in partnership with sports marketing projects Team Slovakia has now decided to expand its more charitable action in Slovakia, where previously helped especially in the medical field. "Health and education are two of my top priorities, and since I know what the situation is in Slovakia, we decided to prepare a project to support children in primary schools. Help the country I come from, it is very important to me," Hantuchova stressed.

All proceeds from the sale of calendars and clothing in Slovakia will go back to its territory in the form of aid and efforts to encourage children to schools more sports, eat better and learn. The pilot project should start up in the shortest possible time at the school Dudova 2 (former Bierutova) in Petržalka, which is Hantuchova graduate. The clear intention of this program is later also in partnership with legislators extended to other elementary schools in Slovakia.

"We want to go to school right direction so that we encourage young people to fulfill their dreams. Whether in sports, the arts or anything you do in life. To be convinced that everything can be when they really want. Getting started in school where I went, and when even just one child to motivate, to endeavor, Makalu and you'll go somewhere, so to me it was worth doing," revealed her ideas Slovak tennis player.

Calendar for 2014, shot Hantuchova for approximately three hours in collaboration with fashion designers, designer and photographer in one person Lukas Kimličky. "With Lukas we received it, I cooperate with him very well. It is incredibly handy as the result I'm very happy," said Hantuchova. Fans can calendar and things from the collection of clothing ordered through official Slovak tennis player or personally purchased in Bratislava National Tennis center. (TASR)
@ google translate

Hantuchova shot a calendar and enters the world of fashion
d | 11/19/2013 17:38
The sexy dress, elegant blouse, clad in a bikini and topless. Daniela Hantuchova know the fans especially the tennis courts.

One of the most famous and most successful Slovak sportswomen but the time has postponed a rocket and stood in front of the lens the photographer. The result is a calendar that captures the native Poprad in elegant, charming and titillating poses. "I am extremely satisfied with it. It looks as if we were preparing him for a long time and took pictures in one of the exclusive Paris studios. The truth is that we did get together for one afternoon in the castle of my brother," Hantuchova revealed details of working with Luke Kimličky.

Just a fashion designer and stylist is the author of photos. "Daniela and the more we know and again we enjoyed a lot of fun together. The difference between working with her as a professional model is no," he Kimlička Slovak tennis player, expiring on rare days off and starts with tough physical training.

Fans can purchase an attractive calendar on the website or Hantuchova in the National Tennis Centre. One of the first kúskok has in its collection an English billionaire Sir Richard Branson, on the island spent Hantuchova at a charity event within five days.

All proceeds from the sale pays 33 player of the world rankings for charity. "It's been my third calendar, money from the sale of the first two hundred children have gone mainly from Cambodia. I would now like to return something and Slovakia. In this project, we want to help hospitals and schools, starting with the hospital in Poprad and primary school in Bratislava, which I attended," says 30-year-old tennis player.

Hantuchova aims to motivate children to the sport and a healthy lifestyle. "I would like to see young people as they fulfill their dreams - and not just sports. If I succeed even if only with one child, was my attempt to make sense," says Australian Open semifinalist in 2008, who also thought back to his first ever professional photo shoot. "I remember it very well. I was seventeen years, bustled around my mom and withheld from me, one coat after another " she laughs Hantuchova.

Slovak tennis duo also presented its first collection of clothes leisure time. All money from the sale also devoted to charitable purposes. "For several years I get from fans pleading piece of my clothing. Although it has influenced me to put together a series of t-shirts and caps for men and women," said Hantuchova, who has a fervent relationship to fashion. "The tennis is not over yet, but slowly preparing for the next phase of life. I enjoy fashion and in the future I would like to pay it," she adds.

Slovak is not in the world of tennis is far from the first player to show off their fashion collection. It can be proud of the Swiss legend Roger Federer, world number two Novak Djokovic and popular German-American couple Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi.
@ google translate + video.

Videos:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. November 2013 17:48 

Local Time:
Picture: Hantuchova took pictures for charity, it inspired Agassi
Author: SITA, today 6:00, updated 9:30 today

Slovak tennis player presented a fresh edition charity calendar of the 2014 collection of clothing and leisurewear for men and women.

BRATISLAVA 20 (AP) - Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova on Tuesday in Bratislava Hotel Sheraton unveiled a fresh edition charity calendar of the 2014 collection of clothing and leisurewear for men and women, sports caps and visors with your own logo.

All of these items are intended for charitable purposes, because proceeds from their sale will go to support the health and education of schoolchildren not only in Slovakia but also in the world.

While Daniela Hantuchova calendar for 2014, which the author is a fashion designer, stylist and photographer Luke Kimlička, is already the third edition of, collection of sportswear and clothing accessories logo is Daniela Hantuchova first night.

"I am very glad calendar, which we did with Luke Kimličky for three hours in the castle of my brother abroad, the people liked very much. Nobody said they did not want to believe that it was made ​​basically the two of us for one afternoon and when formation we did not need the ten stylists, assistants and other helpers," she said Tuesday in presenting your calendar Daniela Hantuchova.

Former world number five ranking further stated that the charity it inspired a famous tennis couple Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi, who was a few years ago on a visit to Las Vegas.

Finance to promote good health

"In addition to tennis and training in the academy together, we talked a lot on mimotenisové topic. I saw how Steffi and Andre raising children in school, over which they have patronage. Showed me how to support students in this school, so that they can fulfill your dreams and go for your goals. therefore I decided to imitate them in this respect and support the first primary school in Bratislava-Petrzalka, which I attended," explained Daniela Hantuchova fountain, which was looking for inspiration for charitable activities being conducted for several years.

"Students in this school at my example I want to show that they can be in life do great things when a person purposefully and disciplined regard for their bold dreams. Glad funds from the sale of calendars and sportswear will go to support education, sport and administrative Lifestyle pupils of primary school Dudová 2 in the pews I like 10 to 11-year-old pupil devised logo, which is now marked my first collection of clothes leisure time. too, is the link of my elementary school with what I'm doing now," stressed Daniela Hantuchova.

Support Hospital in Cambodia

Native of Poprad now thanks to charitable projects to support health and medical facilities in his hometown, as well as the hospital with the HIV positive children in Cambodia syndrome.

"The Cambodian hospital is now one hundred children. All the guests I talked about the tremendous energy generated by these small patients are able to pass those around you. Yet I was not there, but next year it will be a priority for me., I am going to Cambodia, I want to make way from Australia. I hope I succeed to implement. promotion to the said hospital brought me my brother's idea, which was invented a few years ago. did we from that tradition. We are pleased that the children can thus help fight their uneasy destiny. Supporting this hospital is my thank fate that I am healthy, I have a degree - and I can still play tennis at a level at which it play. In this regard, I am very lucky in life. therefore I decided to share what I gained through tennis, go back to those who are not as fortunate as I am," said SITA Daniela Hantuchova and continued: "It must be still open eyes and hearts, because opportunities for much needed charities come. brings their own lives.'re only in those possibilities properly orient and to prioritize who and why I want to help."

Current 33 player of the world rankings in the recent period was delighted that one of the first specimens of the calendar bought an English billionaire Sir Richard Branson. Daniela Hantuchova on his private island in the Caribbean in a charity event Necker Cup spent five days.

"At the moment it is a substantial amount for which you Richard Branson bought our calendar. Important thing is that thanks to him we promised assistance and participation in several charitable projects.'m Glad I'm on his showing classes could play and I could have a full enjoy a stay in a beautiful corner of the world," noted successful Slovak tennis player.

Showing classes started preparing for the season

Although the exhibition in the Caribbean was originally deserved vacation, Daniela Hantuchova at the showing classes basically started preparing for the upcoming season.

"With so many games that I played on this showing classes with different partners, I have begun to think intensively for the new season. I'll Start it under the guidance of my coach's stress-relieving, because I have a new coach yet. Should be resolved during my vacation in the Caribbean and Toskánku but still it is not resolved. At this point, I can point out that the name of my new coach I think is the question of the next few days. We are in the process of negotiations. yet I have to make do with a fitness trainer," Daniela Hantuchova responded to the question of whether has resolved post coach.

This question has recently pledged to a successful conclusion just after the holiday, from which she returned these days.

@ google translate

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 24. November 2013 20:28 

Local Time:
06. november 2013, 10:00

7 secrets of Daniela Hantuchova: That you did not know about her.

You know that Daniela Hantuchova (30) is our best tennis player. Although she is among the most beautiful Slovak sportswomen . But you guessed that ...

1 Have you an allergy to grass?

At the tournament, which is played on grass, I have problems with it. Although I take allergy medicine, but especially in the spring is the season when I really do not take. When rozkýcham in training , yet I can endure worse when it happens to me during the game. I've experienced several times that it just came to me when I serve it adopted. And with a little soul I TRPL if I can hold until you get the ball, sneezes or even earlier.

2 Are you addicted to sweets ?

I love sweets and specially Nutella, which I can eat a full glass at once. When I was a few years ago with the brand work , I received a monthly five-liter pack and it never last long . My fitness coach, although is not happy, but I have to discipline myself enough so that I know to say : No, today I give you sweet. Fortunately, I'm not the type who would pull over sweets sadness rather give them when I'm in psychological well-being . Most often as a reward for a hilarious match.

3 Is your weakness the Italians ?

I like Southern types, they have in them something that another men are missing. They are very courteous, attentive, they give to the woman the impression to be the base of the universe, and this feeling is priceless. I know what I'm saying , I have survived some relations with Italians, who also taught me how to enjoy life and their typical dolce vita. I have nothing against Slovak men either, but at home it was a little harder because I did not know if they liked me as a woman or as Daniela Hantuchova . But I've always had good luck with the partners in my life.

4. Have you dozens of shoes that you have never wore ?

There are women whose weakness is jewelry, and those that spend on handbags, and I have the shoe addiction. Seriously . I buy shoes at every opportunity and dare not even guess how many of them in my closet. But there is also a lot of pairs that are still packaged in a box and labelled, because I've never had to wear. In the shop I can not resist them first and then I forget them or would you rather obujem also where I feel comfortable.

Years ago I had a stress fracture of the foot, so to me all model do not fit. One of my favorite are in Denim from Louis Vuitton , which I wear most often in the company and then only the passive, the fashion police criticized, why am I still on your feet the same sandals.

5 Do you reject Facebook and social networks ?

Me and Facebook ? There will never see me , because I was not tempted at all. I think that social networking is a waste of time . People expect to live a normal life and only work in the virtual. I see it with my friends, when I sit with them somewhere. Instead of talking to each other, are just hanging on your profile and amortized 's Facebook friends do not even really know. I use only E-mail and phone when long hours waiting at airports , rather read a book or call our. I know , maybe I'm the last to reject social networking, and I'll probably look old-fashioned, but I think Facebook is broken.

6 After completion of career, will you start living as a fashion designer ?

I love fashion . In my childhood, it started by saying that I like every little girl getting dressed dolls, however the passion did not pass, even though I grew up. Whenever during tournaments we come to a new city , I visit shops . But it's not just about shopping, I honestly read foreign fashion magazines, watch trends and my friends who are dedicated to styling say that I have feeling for the good combination of clothes .

But I prefer dresses. Recently in New York I found a beautiful piece, but I could not decide on just one color , so I chose them in three different shades. For sports brands , I even already suggested, I created my own line of clothes and I really enjoyed it. So I know what I'll do when I finish with the tennis career. Maybe I will give the fashion runway .

7 Once you are rich, will you buy your own yacht?

I live in Monaco, where I always keep in mind, as shore anchor magnificent ships, I dream that someday I have my own yacht too. I like not only the ships, but also good cars and I love speed. This deviation is known for athletes, and so I bought my first car, a Porsche Boxter. Sports tournaments, ride-on, driving you out there do not enjoy much , also because I like to sit behind the wheel and dupnem gas .

While I am free, I can afford it, but it will probably change if someday I have a family. Today I am thirty and I used to think that at this age I'm getting married with two children, and live somewhere in Tuscany. But it's different. I still enjoy tennis, it's my life and even while on the court it pulled. After all, my rivals Venus, Serena and Li Na are older than me and still manage to win.

Zdroj: EMMA/ Danka Vilhanová

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 25. November 2013 19:19 

Local Time:
|15. May 2024| 21:41
Do you reject Facebook and social networks ?

Me and Facebook ? There will never see me , because I was not tempted at all. I think that social networking is a waste of time . People expect to live a normal life and only work in the virtual. I see it with my friends, when I sit with them somewhere. Instead of talking to each other, are just hanging on your profile and amortized 's Facebook friends do not even really know. I use only E-mail and phone when long hours waiting at airports , rather read a book or call our. I know , maybe I'm the last to reject social networking, and I'll probably look old-fashioned, but I think Facebook is broken.

Don't hold back, Daniela. Tell us how you really feel about FB! :o
Reality check. Having posted on her FB page countless times and deluding myself that she might actually read them and even like them, I felt like a millimeter tall after seeing this. Momentarily I felt steamed and dissed. However, I once shared Dani's opinion about FB, and I can't imagine she intended to rip any of her fans and likers. I got over ESPN Magazine, I can get over this, especially because of my extreme good fortune at Miami and especially Carlsbad. And, I received her 2014 calendar today, again reminding me who she really is. :)

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 3. December 2013 22:13 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova What do you think about your body?

Today | 9:30 BRATISLAVA - Daniela Hantuchova What do you think about your body, why not like stairs or throwing missiles on the ground. This article is made by the newspaper Sport.

Just two days was held in Bratislava sixth annual exhibitions Tennis Classic. The event will host foursome big names - Martina Hingis, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Gael Monfils and Daniela Hantuchova. This dialogue, Slovak tennis player provided in the past for ESPN, Adidas and official challenger, we povyberali most interesting questions and answers.

Which garment do you prefer?
"Shoes with high heels. Since most of the time I wear sneakers, I'm very happy, when I can do something nice dresses and shoes."

With which three people from history or present would you like to discuss?
"The personalities'm choosing John Paul II. and Nelson Mandela. The third choice is my mom that I love most in the world. I would like to be able to talk to her every day until the end of life."

What would you do if you do not play tennis?
"I would be an actress, model or manager."

If you were shooting a movie, which actress would you best played?
"Jennifer Aniston, because it is a nice person to whom the glory of dizzy."

What do you do when you're not playing tennis?
"We ski, play golf, shopping, entertainment with friends, I go to a beach, surf, doing an awful lot of things ..."

Previews are following rituals?
"When I was writing, I eat the evening before a game during the tournament the same food."

How many pairs of sneakers and rockets during the year you need and what you do with those old?
"His old stuff usually send for charity or their difference known. Year will use about twenty to twenty five rockets and about the same number of pairs of shoes. "

On court look very concentrated. How do you manage to keep emotions in check?
"Sometimes I even get carried away, but I try to behave in the most professional. Led me to do from childhood. After all these years on the circuit, I realize that my frustration on the court only ever harmed. Moreover, I saw how much energy producers entered into the production of one rocket. Since then I am sorry everyone that I have in the past Smarine the ground. "

Why have you decided last year to pose nude for The Body Issue edition?
"I've always been open to new opportunities and I said to myself, 'Why not?'. But I wanted to do nicely and show out of the blue too. How sportswoman I proud of my body. "

What challenges expose him?
"I am not among najsilovejšie tennis players. While I can lift really heavy weights, what I am doing, but it's not up to me to see so. I am not worried about it because the winner will be the other weapons as force. I'm lucky that I can eat almost anything and not show it to my physique. Calories a disarmed and I love sweets. Before the game I give a care that I ate healthy, but at the moment when the tournament ends, ends and my denial of sweets. "

What is your body toughest?
"Stairs. Running after them kill me once. This activity is carried out at two minute intervals without a break and it's probably the most difficult thing I've ever done in training. "

Without which exercises you have failed to live?
"Without running. I love nature and the feeling of freedom. Also solitude in which his mind from everything recreation. But I could not live without or skiing. I started to dance since three years and I will continue. Also, the feeling of complete freedom."

Have you ever felt confident through your body?
"Not at all. I was always so focused on success in tennis, as well as the school and piano that I really did not have time to think so."

As your body changed during tennis career?
"After thirteen years on the tennis circuit like more and more in the way of recovery. It took me a long time, until I realized that my body is not the same again. Now I feel 25 years tennis burden much more than I have perceived a few years ago. I have much more on recovery."

What will your body can surprise the most?
"I eat like crazy and does it not show me. I can really eat a lot of sweets, I have a particular weakness for Nutella. Nor can not count how many jars of sweets I have eaten. I love the zrmzlinu, tiramisu and croissants. And whatever my grandmother baked."

Which best advice you've gotten in your life?
"Talent is one step from being a man become lazy. This sentence I read when I was about twelve years old and I told myself that nothing like me happen. I quickly found that the ability to train hard is more important than talent."

It is said of you that you are a perfectionist. Is it really so?
"In my youth I wanted to do everything perfectly. Have the best grades in school, play the piano well. That's why I gave him eight years. After a few years on the tennis circuit, I found that perfection does not exist. In tennis or in life. Currently I am much calmer and more relaxed, I realized that making mistakes is human. Whether you play, or winning, I love action, which I consider. The more nor I can ask."

Zahraa hole in one

Daniela is also very fond of golf, which she even took a few Vidan power - play hole in one: "I love this sport. Thanks to advice from a friend and professional player Sergio Garcia I have it improved. My handicap is remarkable, because I do not golf much time, but a few years ago I played in Perth hole in one," she zverenka the Spaniard Ricardo Sanchez.

@ google translate

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 11. December 2013 21:08 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova : Maybe someday I will continue to make music

December 11, 2013 , 00:37 | Main Picture : Getty Images

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova spoke about her experience of musical performances on the public during the exhibition tournament in Bratislava.

" The organizers just before the game asked me to play Beethoven's " - quoted by the official website Hantuhovu Tennis Classic. " I must admit that I was pretty nervous , because the last time playing the piano fifteen years ago ."

" Moreover, I have never ever played in front of such a large audience . However, I liked it. Maybe someday I 'll do music again " - admitted 30 -year-old Slovakian athlete .

Translation by Google

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. December 2013 16:45 

Local Time:
New coach Hantuchova Daniela is like a ferrari
Published 11 12 2013 by 17:26
Spanish tennis coach RICARDO SANCHEZ include in its Fach between world leaders. New coach Daniela Hantuchova (33 in the WTA) is currently preparing with our toy in Bratislava. The short guy is an excellent storyteller, full of energy and optimism.

In coaching career have resulted in more than twenty men and women. Who are you most proud of?
"The Serb Jelena Jankovic, which I got in the summer of 2008 for the post of world leader."

What is the biggest difference in the work of women and men?
"Around the lives of women always more people in their area with various influences, men's coach freer. Psyche of women is more complex, but to achieve success with them is easier than with men, where quality and greater competition. "

Kade has led the way to Hantuchova?
"Daniela approached me some time ago, but always something has gotten into it. Now in November I ended up with Fernando Verdasco and I was free. "

How do you know?
"He's a good man and hard working athlete. From my previous ward was his utmost to prepare Wozniacki Jankovic and I feel that Daniela has overcome them. It is a perfectionist, wants to do everything one hundred percent. "

You tell your goals?
"Return to the top 10 and try to win the Grand Slam. I know they are very top goals, but when I see how hard you are prepared, so I say - it's not impossible. If you have enough patience and will obey me, the results will come. I am also an analogy: if you give me normal travel vehicle, it can difficult to compete in Formula 1 . But if I get monoposto Ferrari and improve his motor capacity, and can be the fastest and the efjednotke. That I was able to Jankovic. "

And where Hantuchova?
"Daniela is also a ferrari, but does not have top speed. From tennis knows everything must be fine-tune the details. "

Take into account that it is no longer the youngest?
"Look, Serena Williams is 32, 35, and Tommy Haas as playing! It depends on your body and how you set up in your head. For me it is essential that Daniela can be improved and has a great will. We agreed on an annual partnership, but feel I can imagine that it'd be the end of her career - for several years. "

What do you look for in preparation for the new season?
"In particular, to improve the fore-services movement. From special gaming activities is sophisticated defense. "

You will travel with her ​​to tournaments?
"Absolutely. I want to see her in every game and then be able to train. Did not prevent me from doing. I have no family, I am free. "

Which do you consider the best tennis players in the world?
"Roger Federer has the most talent, great shots, concentration. To squeeze a lot. But now they are better with Rafael Nadal Novak Djokovic. "

And which one?
"Djokovic has the best punches. But the biggest compliment I compose Nadal - even how hard you work, how strong is back after an injury and how government on clay. See good tennis player on clay, because there is every fiftín'll win the hardest. On faster surfaces can help service. Rafael technically not as natural as Novak, he's all the otter. "

Regarding Djokovic, noting the work of his coach?
"Of course. Novak is also improved thanks to Slovak coach. Marian Vajda is still concentrated, has excellent insights. I think it is important that they are together for over seven years. Perfectly familiar. It's advantage over tennis player who change coaches every year. "

Which tennis player you give in your highest ranking?
"Serena Williams is the best in the history of tennis, even if they do not have the most Grand Slam titles. Even now I do not see who would toy with cannon filing under normal circumstances - if healthy - could depose. "

Do you know the recipe for the game?
"I have always argued that Serena can be overcome only if it is grueling play tougher than she, as three times in their mutual battles proved my former player of Nadia Petrova. Or more must endure long rallies, as his time knew Jankovic. But it is very difficult. American plays fast, hard and has little weaker days. "

Not all engagements will come. When Danko Caroline Wozniacki, you had to quit after two months and Nemko Sabine Lisicki you this season were only in the summer. Why?
"With Wozniacki We had a contract for a year, but after two months, I realized that it is difficult to train toys when there is also her father. Piotr had other experiences and ideas about tennis than I do. He came into this environment from football, I of tennis. We had a different view of tennis. "

It was a painful breakup?
"Nerozišli we are wrong, we have a good relationship. I can still respect him for his daughter has done very much. But in the last two-three years of not playing it, which is capable of. "

A Lisická?
"At the beginning we had good results, then our relationships undermined. I was alone with her to travel to the tournament, it did not accept. Coach must understand with them must be trust between them. So I went my way. "

Christmas is coming. Where can you survive?
"In Australia. With Daniela traveled to the southern hemisphere a little early to be well acclimatized before the opening event of the new season. "

Coach Sanchez gives marks Hantuchova

Forehand 7
Backhand 10
Volley 9
Service 7
Movement 6
Shorty 10
Mental strength 8
Scale from 1 (least) to 10 (max)

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 17. December 2013 20:10 

Local Time:
New coach Hantuchova Daniela is like a ferrari

A most intriguing interview. Pardon my ignorance, but what's Shorty? Since he gave Dani a 10 for it, I hope it's something good.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. December 2013 00:22 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 03:41
I believe it stands for drop shots Alex. Anyway,his rankings are absolutely daft,anyone who has been watching Daniela recently will know that her Fh is way better than her Bh these days.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 18. December 2013 04:21 

Local Time:
Yeah, the one I think is daffy is the 8 on the mental aspect. You have always said Daniela needs a coach to light a fire under her……maybe this is his first attempt, 'cause I'd go at least 9, and probably so would she, so this may tick her off and put her in an Oh Yeah I'll Show You mode.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. December 2013 18:11 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 03:41
Yes interesting that he rates her back hand much better than her forehand...unless the interviewer got mixed up.

At least they are going to try and work together for the whole season.

Anyone understand the Lisicki reason why they split? Did they have a row or something? Looks like it was just Lisicki and Sanchez and that was too intense, at least Daniela has a but more of an entourage!

I'm pretty excited about the new season, not long now! To be honest all I really wish for is a healthy Daniela for the whole year. Obviously lots of wins are important but no injuries please.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56 ... 75  Next