Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: News, Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 24. June 2017 21:38 

Local Time:
|30. April 2024| 10:58
Hantuchova showed great heart: Such a gesture prepares the family of the deceased carrier
22.06.2017 14:05

Vysoké Tatry - Tennis Tournament Poprad-Tatry 2017 Challenger socially culminate on the eve of the final day - on Friday, June 23, 2017 a gala evening at the Grandhotel Praha **** in Tatranska Lomnica. Invited guests will be auctioned for charity tennis racket Daniela Hantuchova. Proceeds from the auction will go for the third year in the Tatras and the Tatra region. The former player of Top 5 ranking WTA Hantuchova will come visit to Poprad semifinals and finals of the tournament, in addition to the donated auction for players and their partners signed a rocket that will be auctioned for her personal involvement.

"I believe that charity dimension of the biggest tennis events will help where they need it most. The largest amount of money from Friday's auction will go this year to the family of mountain carrier, who lost his life in saving skialpinist under Zbojnícka Chalet, another part to encourage young people of Poprad tennis talents and civic associations focusing on sports activities for children in the Tatras. After the financial support of the Poprad hospital in 2015, two tennis sections, handicapped child and a man reliant on a wheelchair in 2016, this is the third time, the proceeds from the auction will help people in the Tatra and the High Tatras region, " said director Poprad-Tatry Challenger 2017 Branislav Stankovič.

Tennis known face in the past supported the first Tatra collection of Christmas gifts for children from orphanages, which in December last year organized Grandhotel Praha in Tatranská Lomnica. Tennis with Tatra combining for over one hundred years and tennis players are the Tatra hills and back in their fitness, recreational and training stays with his game. "Location Tatras, its natural wealth and tourism attracts the active leisure and relaxation the general public, but also interesting people and famous athletes. I believe that once filled the original idea of this major tennis events and professional tennis will be played directly in Tatra heart, " said Miloslav Mečíř, president Poprad-Tatry Challenger 2017

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. June 2017 17:16 

Local Time:
Hantuchova caught Mecir: In Poprad freed sexy dress!
Today, 06:00 | sport

Council returns to his birthplace. Tennis star Daniela Hantuchová (34) is spending this weekend in Poprad.
She visited by the party to challengerového Results Poprad Tatry, wherein the missile and the auctioned yield went to charity. Extra bonus for Daniel was common photo with the Olympic champion from Seoul Milos Mecir (53). "It was my great model," she revealed the former world player of the fifth.

Proceeds from the auction will help the family tragically deceased mountain carrier Martina Hurajta († 28), who died in March, when he helped in rescuing tourists, and also support young tennis talents popradské. Signed rocket was auctioned off for five thousand euros and its happy owner even got a bonus extra hour tennis training with Daniel! "It was nice that the added bonus because the Tatras are very happy coming back. Come to find time for that hour on the court will probably be more difficult, but certainly it will come out, " she told New Time Daniela, who came to the party in gorgeous white dress.

"A few days ago I was for them in Prague. There have its premiere. Really are nice and well in them I feel, " she revealed Hantuchová a when asked how many were just shrugged and conjured a wonderful disarming smile.

nice meeting

Whenever Daniela meets his idol from childhood, the tennis champion Miloslava Mečířa, they have to say. "I'm very close. Actually I owe him my tennis career. It was my great model and later a little support, " she explained a popular toy that the courts still not said the last word.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. June 2017 16:00 

Local Time:
Offer her flock: Hantuchova is facing a period of interest!
Today, 06:00 | sport

Offer her flock. Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová can not complain about the fact that during fracture healing rib bored.
Former world number five falling to Wimbledon, where he will soon comment on tennis matches on the famous Grand Slam. In addition to this exciting offer it is also considering another, even more attractive!

Do you often travel to Poprad has often but now you managed to come directly to the men's tennis Poprad-Tatry Challenger ...?
- I'm glad it finally came after those years when the Braňo Stankovič called on the tournament. Blessing in disguise is my current injury, otherwise it would be very difficult to find the time. I was very pleasantly surprised, as a whole, including a charity auction should be level.

When you were here last?
- Recently, as I was to look at the foundation of President Kiska.

Attracted you to participate in organized tournaments?
- It appealed to me a lot of tournaments abroad. Probably the most lucrative Hawaii, where he held the new WTA tournament (it will be in November 2017 - ed. Ed.). They were offered the position of director. I think that the organizational aspects would make me very entertained. I've always been so kind that I have things managed the council. I open it. They also came the offer from Indian Wells, as this is a huge tournament and the organizers I have excellent relations.

Tenders relating to senior management positions or the other?
- It is a great responsibility. It's a feature that requires a lot of time, which now have no extra, because I still rozbehaná after the tournament as a player. I have to be careful that I neprisľúbila something that I could not fulfill. Do not go for it "hurray style", but when I do something, I do it properly.

How long are you staying in Slovakia and what are your plans?
- until the next Tuesday and then I go first to comment Wimbledon.

For what TV station?
- For American television Fox Sports. Cooperation I have suggested a few months ago. Originally wanted me commented on the tournament, but that it's something new, so I have them confirmed the first week.

How it looks with your rib stress fractures?
- It takes longer than I thought. I can not play and train. With such an injury is no need to mess. Healing should be a matter of weeks.

@ google translate

Hantuchova will comment on a possible Wimbledon chiefs tournament in Hawaii

Today | 12:05 TATRANSKÁ LOMNICA - Daniela Hantuchová is currently injured and no tennis, but boring it safe. The former world number five is now up to fourth in the WTA rankings hundred and slowly thinking about a career after career. Apparently, however, it will continue to be associated with tennis and can work for a world tournament.

"It appealed to me a lot of tournaments abroad. Perhaps the most lucrative Hawaii, where he held the new WTA tournament (closest to the 20th November 26, 2017 - pozn.red.). I was offered the position of director. I think that after the organizational aspects of the me very entertained."

I've always been so kind that I have things managed the council. They also came the offer from Indian Wells, as it is a huge tournament organizers as I have long-term good relations. I have to decide, but Hawaii does not sound worse,"
said Hantuchova in an interview with the Novy Cas.

Tridsaťštyriročný Poprad native Hantuchova fulfilled the promise and came up with his presence encourage men's tournament Poprad-Tatry Challenger Tour 2017, which in the past week took place at the Poprad clay. Except that on Saturday handed over the trophy winner at Friday's gala event in Tatranska Lomnica he allowed to auction off one of its missiles.

The sum of 5,000 euros went to support not only of Poprad tennis talent, but also to help the family tragically deceased mountain carrier Martina Hurajta, who died in the rescue tourists in the High Tatras. The new owner got missiles and bonus extra hour tennis training with Daniela Hantuchová.

"I was very pleasantly surprised by how much it all, including a charity auction had level. When I have the opportunity to come here and even help, I did not hesitate a second. It was nice that bonus that was added, because the Tatras are very happy coming back. Find the time to that hour on the court will probably be more difficult, but certainly it will come out, " suggested Hantuchova.

Former player of Top Ten and winner of nine tournaments in singles on the main WTA circuit suffers stress fracture rib, and she says she is not eligible to play or train. But going a few days at my favorite place to Wimbledon, but in a different position than it was previously accustomed. Štvrťfinalistka from London grass 12 years ago, sits behind the microphone and will comment on matches.

"It will be for the US television Fox Sports. The cooperation I have suggested a few months ago. Originally, they wanted me commented on the tournament, but I acknowledged them first week. However, sit and watch matches and not to play in them ... I do not know whether it will not pull the courts. certainly, however, look forward to it, it's something new. I have always been about much fun either with Daren Cahill and John McEnroe, " noted Hantuchova.

When asked how it looks with the fatigue fracture of a rib, he replied: "She do not know, because it takes longer than I thought. Absolutely not play and train. It's embarrassing injury that one must be cautious and not the length of rehabilitation nothing accelerate.

I am aware that with such an injury is no need to mess. Not only for tennis but generally in relation to my normal life outside the courts. I'm doing very careful and listen to the advice of doctors. Still do not know when I'll be able to play,"
said Daniela Hantuchová for Novy Cas.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. June 2017 16:30 

Local Time:
The widow of a mountain the carrier of Martin Hurajtovi: tennis player was touched her Hantuchova
yesterday 11:00

On the last day of his service he went into action to rescue the injured tourists, but the home did not return. Mountain carrier Martin Hurajt († 28) was the unlucky slippage on ice, fell and hit the rock. Friends rescuers had already failed to help. Widow Lyudmila remained a small young son alone. The tragedy did not leave indifferent even our tennis players.

Young widow and her nor annual dishes were athletes decided to help. Within tennis tournament in Poprad it was offered for auction racket star Daniela Hantuchova. Auction held in luxury hotels in the Tatras, where is neither Olympic champion Miloš Mečíř. A torn portion of the money, the organizers decided to donate just sympathetic Lyudmila.

"We always try to help especially those most in need. And this was a big tragedy, " he explained the head of the tennis tournament Branislav Stankovič. Winner of the auction gave a tennis racket signed by Hantuchova equal to 5 thousand euros. Of this amount gets Ludmila and her little son 3,500 euros. Young widow since the death of a beloved partner before the media did not speak. This time, however, made an exception.

"Collection is a beautiful idea, unfortunately, after the tragic event. I still is sad and I can not help tears, " he revealed brave young mother. Martin Hurajt did support the Outlaw chat and wanted to be first responders. Killed in Sunday, March 26, 2017, when he went to help a tourist Patrick († 22). Also died young man who wanted to save.

Author: Peter Rindoš

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. July 2017 17:40 

Local Time:
Insider Exit Interview: The Passion of Daniela Hantuchova

Former World No.5 Daniela Hantuchova announced her retirement from the sport at the Wimbledon Championships; learn more about what comes next for the Slovak veteran courtesy of WTA Insider.

WTA INSIDER COURTNEY NGUYEN
July 6, 2017
LONDON, Great Britain - Former World No.5 Daniela Hantuchova, 34, announced her retirement on Thursday, capping off a long and storied career that began as a 16-year-old in 1999.

"I'm super happy," Hantuchova told WTA Insider at Wimbledon, where she is serving as a commentator for Fox Sports Asia. "I thought it was going to be the most difficult decision of my life, and it was. It took me a while to make this step, but once I did it I just feel such incredible joy, happiness, relief in a way. All the emotions are coming together in an incredible and beautiful way. I'm looking at everything that's happening to me with such appreciation that I feel like I couldn't have chosen a better time."

The rangy Slovakian, who will be remembered for her fluid groundstrokes, incredible work ethic, and love for the game, was an accomplished singles and doubles player who won seven singles titles, highlighted by two title runs at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells in 2002 and 2007. She also won nine doubles titles and became just the fifth player in the Open Era to complete the mixed doubles career Grand Slam.

Hantuchova competed in 61 major tournaments, peaking with a run to the semifinals at the 2008 Australian Open. Overall, she competed in 369 main draw events and became the 37th player in WTA history to compile 570 match wins. Hantuchova continued to battle through primarily on the ITF circuit over the last few years, but a rib injury sustained at the Mutua Madrid Open this spring finally gave her the timeout she needed to organize her thoughts.

"After Madrid, after I had a stress fracture in my rib I couldn't do anything for months," Hantuchova said. "Those are the times you start to think about everything. I started to be focused on my own business and it's been going so well and I started spending all my time doing that, suddenly there was one day that I realized I didn't go to practice, I didn't go to the gym and I actually enjoyed that. I tried to ignore it, but for two weeks I tried to think about it a little more. Suddenly I just realized it was time for a new chapter in life.

"Tennis has given me so much and I'm so thankful for everything that has happened, the good and the bad, but I don't think I would be the person that I am today without all of it. Just having that appreciation for being part of the most beautiful sport in the world, it felt like the right time."

WTA Insider spoke to Hantuchova ahead of her retirement announcement to reflect on an 18-year career that took an intelligent, scrawny, concert pianist from Poprad, Slovakia and transformed her into a global star.

WTA Insider: How different is the Dani that stands here now having hung up her racquet compared to that 16-year-old who made her debut in Bratislava 18 years ago?
Hantuchova: I think in many ways the same. That excitement and the not knowing, I feel the same right now. I've closed one chapter of my life and I have no idea where the next one will bring me, but I have the same butterfly feeling inside of my stomach like I had when I joined the tour. So it's the same but maybe with a little bit more experience.

WTA Insider: How has tennis shaped your life?
Hantuchova: It's been my life. It's been in my DNA ever since I was five years old. I realize that the people and the things you truly love, you can never leave. So I'm not leaving the sport. I'm just leaving the part where I'm traveling 10 months in the year and competing and traveling with my tennis bag on my shoulder at every single airport.
Tennis has been the biggest love of my life so far. I hope the next one will be the real one, in a different way. It's been everything. It's in my DNA and it always will be.

WTA Insider: Over the years, with everything you've gone through on-court and off-court, how much has tennis and the tour been a sanctuary? How has tennis been there for you?
Hantuchova: I think it's been a university of life. You learn so much about yourself, about life, about other people, how to treat others, how to manage all the situations of life. I've never been to a university but I feel like I am so equipped and prepared for whatever is going to come after this.

I already see this with my own business. Whenever there are difficulties I'm like well compared to what I had to go through on the tennis court it's a piece of cake. I'm so thankful for that. Especially the tough moments, that's going to be my rock. Whatever life throws at me I always have it in the back of my mind, the things I had to go through in the tennis world.

"Even just a few weeks ago, if you were to tell me that I had done so much in my career, I could never relate to that. Now that I'm out of it, it's like, that was not bad! It's the first time I could actually say that, finally. Being able to share all these beautiful moments that happened to me with my parents, with the people I love, it means the world."
Daniela Hantuchova

WTA Insider: Having spent the last month or so reflecting on career, I have to think it almost seems like a slideshow in your head. What are the slides or memories that stand out?
Hantuchova: Amazing that you ask that now. Last night I shared the last two points of Indian Wells against Martina Hingis with my brother and parents. I was just pouring with tears. Tears in a beautiful, thankful way. I said with my brother, we never expected all that to happen.

Even just a few weeks ago, if you were to tell me that I had done so much in my career, I could never relate to that. Now that I'm out of it, it's like, that was not bad! It's the first time I could actually say that, finally. Being able to share all these beautiful moments that happened to me with my parents, with the people I love, it means the world.

WTA Insider: That's incredible to hear. I know you've always been incredibly ambitious, a perfectionist. It's nice to hear you say you realize what an amazing career you had.
Hantuchova: It's so funny that I get this feeling now! Even three weeks ago if you told me that I would say oh, it's nothing. I was talking to Martina Hingis yesterday. Thanks to her, when I won Indian Wells at 19, I felt so old. Now when I look at it, wow, to win Indian Wells at 19-years-old? I would take that any day.

It's that appreciation for and respect I have for all the players from my era that I will carry with me forever.

WTA Insider: What are you going to miss?
Hantuchova: The competitiveness. That adrenaline, that feeling when you get off the court when you go to the gym and enjoy it with your team and go to dinner. Having said that, I'm ok for the moment. Maybe it will come back but I am enjoying my life as it is right now.

WTA Insider: Are we going to see you in Legends? Like here at Wimbledon? Why not?
Hantuchova: Yeah why not! It will be sooner than I thought. It's something that I've already talked to with the players. We are all on TV and we talk. Kim [Clijsters], [Ai] Sugiyama, that would be awesome. I'm looking forward to this. That's why this transition is not that difficult because I know I'm not leaving. There is no way. So I wouldn't be surprised if very soon we are on the court again.

WTA Insider: That's great to hear. So what does the future hold?
Hantuchova: Short term, really just enjoying the moment. Having that freedom. I don't have to wake up to go to practice. I don't have to go to the gym. It's really difficult to describe. You always have this thing in the back of your mind, even if you have a short holiday, you're thinking about what's next. I was talking with my family that we can actually plan holidays, we can plan Christmas.

So I do want to enjoy that freedom and not rush into anything. Of course, knowing who I am, I will always be a busy girl. But I would like to slow it down, stay in one place and hopefully meet the man of my life and settle down, have a family, and hopefully kids. That's the long-term dream and we'll see how life will arrange all that.

WTA Insider: What do you hope that your fans and tennis people remember 'That's what Daniela Hantuchova represented in the game'?
Hantuchova: Just the love for the game (Tearing up).

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. July 2017 15:44 

Local Time:
- interview with Daniela, she seems so relaxed and happy with her decision.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. July 2017 16:18 

Local Time:
Hantuchova ended career

Daniela Hantuchová completed a professional career. Former world number five has announced its decision through Facebook. Hantuchova won at the WTA seven titles in singles and nine in doubles. In his collection he has a complete collection of Grand Slam trophies in the mix. In 2002 he contributed crucially to the historical triumph of Slovakia in the Fed Cup in 2005, won alongside Dominika Hrbatého Hopman Cup mixed teams in Perth, Australia.

"I want you all respectfully announce that it was time to leave from professional tennis. This does not mean that tennis will give definitive goodbye. Life has taught me that it is not possible to say goodbye to the people and things you love with all your heart. For me tennis is a frog, it was a part of my soul and DNA since I first grabbed the hands of first missile and hit balls against the wall. That feeling will never forget," she confessed through Facebook Hantuchova, who these days during the Grand Slam tournament at Wimbledon acts as spolukomentátorka for American television foxsports.
"I am grateful for all the amazing things that I experienced on the court and off it. Without them, I would not be such a man, which I am today. I experienced a lot of good and evil, victories and downs. it was part of an incredible journey that does not end now but will continue without a tennis bag on his back. I had the honor and privilege to be part of WTA , ITF, Slovakian Fed Cup team and Slovak Olympic team. I want to thank everyone who took care of us in tournaments, toys, organizers and especially you the fans. you have accompanied me on my way and you are everything to me. we'll see what we bring future, " said the winner of the prestigious tournament in Indian Wells, California, the 2002 and 2007 singles semifinalist at the Australian Open in 2008.

The courts Hantuchova led her late babička Helena and although native of Poprad in childhood used to play the piano, and finally decided to pay a professional "white sport". As a 16-year-old debut in Moscow in the Fed Cup, which later became the "frog". In June 2001 the first big success in the senior category, where alongside a Czech Leoša Friedla won the doubles swirled on sacred grass the All England Club at Wimbledon. In the world rankings WTA has grown by leaps and bounds. In January 2002 it was still in 38th place, but at the end of the season already featured in the elite ten. A great year, which won the Indian Wells first title on the WTA tour, crowning triumph in the Fed Cup.

The Spanish Maspalomase in the finals against domestic team won both singles and crucially has contributed to the historic achievement. , "It is one of the most beautiful moments of my career for which I will never forget. It was something very special and I am very proud that I could be part of such a great team. These are memories that will wear one in heart forever, just for such experiences are worth to play tennis, " said the 10th anniversary of the memorable triumph.
In January 2003, after the Australian Open, reaching the position to fifth place, which is a maximum. Melbourne won another title in the mix, this time alongside Kevin ullyette from Zimbabwe. in 2005, she managed collection to complete, as soon as she won together with Frenchman Fabrice Santoro Roland Garros and then triumphed alongside Indian Mahesh Bhupathi at the US Open. in singli was demonstrated once again strongly push in 2007, when for the second time won the popular Indian Wells, autumn captured Linz and returned to the top ten. in January 2008 she was in the semifinals of singles at the Australian Open, but then it slowed injury and followed the fall. Hantuchova was but was able to return to the elite. Three times won the WTA tournament in Pattaya Thai, in 2013 find Slayer Birmingham . The last great success in the Grand Slam stage reached in 2013, when he was in the quarterfinals US Open.
President of the Slovak Tennis Association Tibor Macko stressed Hantuchova huge benefit. "On the one hand I feel sorry that Daniela ends career. On the other hand, I must express great admiration for what they achieved and what she did for Slovak tennis. I remember it from the days when she was ten years old. Very glad I recall in particular the great performances in the Fed Cup and famously appearance in the finals in 2002. For Daniel's tennis all. It is very creative and intelligent and I am convinced that in tennis finds application in other positions. It would be great if it had cooperated with the Slovak Tennis Association. In the future, I can imagine it as Fed Cup captain, " he told TASR Macko. (TASR)

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. July 2017 16:41 

Local Time:
'An amazing player and person' - Friends pay tribute to retiring Hantuchova

Daniela Hantuchova has announced her retirement and her friends on the WTA Tour have taken to social media to wish her luck.
WTA STAFF July 7, 2017

WTA stars past and present paid tribute to Daniela Hantuchová as she announced her retirement from the Tour.

The Slovakian told WTA Insider: "I'm super happy. I thought it was going to be the most difficult decision of my life, and it was. It took me a while to make this step, but once I did it I just feel such incredible joy, happiness, relief in a way. All the emotions are coming together in an incredible and beautiful way. I'm looking at everything that's happening to me with such appreciation that I feel like I couldn't have chosen a better time."

Jarmila Wolfe and former Wimbledon champion Marion Bartoli were just two of Hantuchová's friends and colleagues to take to social media after the news.

Hantuchova is currently at Wimbledon as a TV pundit - and suggested to WTA Insider that she might consider competing in Legends tournaments in the future.

"Kim [Clijsters], [Ai] Sugiyama, that would be awesome," she said. "I'm looking forward to this. That's why this transition is not that difficult because I know I'm not leaving. There is no way. So I wouldn't be surprised if very soon we are on the court again."

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. July 2017 16:42 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. July 2017 20:15 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ended career

"She leaves a great legend. It surprised me a little bit, and I'm very sorry. In any case, tennis still was for her fate and love and I firmly believe that Daniela will stay with him and find some possibility of cooperation. Certainly a fact we communicate. No doubt about its future inclusion in the Hall of Fame STZ. The time comes, when it outlined the competent authorities, mostly members become elderly. Personally, it remains most pronounced in mind Daniela in along to triumph in the Fed Cup. I know it already from the decade, always been creative and intelligent toys. The Slovak tennis that has done extremely a lot not only results, but also demeanor and charisma. Its very good luck to the next stage of life, it's exceptionally good woman, " said the president of the Slovak Tennis Association Tibor Macko.

"Daniela has had an amazing career, achieved tremendous success. Getting into the top ten best is the dream of every tennis player, she was even in the Top 5. She managed it very much, manages to only a few people. For example, just remember all the career Grand Slam in the mix, it is rare in history. He should be proud of what. It is not easy to forge, where was, it requires many years of toil. I know what I mean, myself am a team once passed. Daniela now good luck in the next life - that in tennis and private. Finally you can start enjoying the usual way after so much Makan, find time for yourself after 20-25 years of dedicated sport. I wish her only the best, " said Dominik Hrbatý, partner Hantuchova triumph at the Hopman Cup in Perth, Australia in 2005.

"First of Daniela in the future wish - of course in addition to health, to find something in life, what it will meet as usual tennis to have a new mission. I remember one time we played together at the same club. I was already high in the rankings hundred, her young frog. In 2000 we won the doubles together at the Bratislava WTA tournament, not even worth NTC. I was about ten years older, Daniela began when the senior tennis, I'm already was essentially earned toys, like those perceived her first steps among women ... "noted Karina Cíleková-Habšudová.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. July 2017 15:52 

Local Time:
Hantuchova on retirement, unsettled women's draw
Daniela Hantuchova had a successful career, which included completing the career grand slam in mixed doubles, and she spoke to Mark Masters about her decision to end her professional career, what she will miss the most and her favourite moment.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. July 2017 15:57 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová: There comes a time to think about the family and children
Native of Poprad doing charity with love for others. Tennis career ended.

July 8th, 2017 at 0:00 KATARÍNA GÉCZIOVÁ

Easterners are proud to be one of them. Charismatic native of Poprad indeed lives in Monaco, but has not forgotten its roots.

With a successful tennis player who can boast that it has been in the global top five, the Corsairs managed to connect through Project Oriflame Color hospitals, which the ambassador.

Fans 33-year-old Daniela certainly enjoy the fact that tropical relationship to their homeland and do not hide the body every bit local patriot.

"I am proud that I come from Slovakia and my birthplace is the town of Poprad. In Slovakia, we have a lot of smart, hardworking and successful people. If we deal with things that make us all better together, we move forward, we should appreciate every big or small achievement that we can and sincerely look forward to the north. "

The fact that a successful sportswoman became ambassador color project that brings little patient at Children's Hospital more of cheerfulness and optimism proves to have children very happy.

"I agreed and I do not regret when I see that a renewed, nice rooms and hallways are little children enjoying, eyes shine them as well as me very pleased."

Support of parents

Her children in her own words, most captivated "spontaneity, fearlessness, they do things your way when you want to laugh, laugh when they want to cry, cry.

He describes his childhood as a very nice and healthy.

For joyful memories owe parents.

As a child it nepostretli any serious health problems, she graduated as a classical with a pediatrician, troubled her only routine childhood diseases such as flu or angina.

Find the right time to establish a family, or choose a journey of motherhood are themes which begins shall address each woman.

When a woman is actually ready to become a mother, and there is not a universal right time?

Buccaneer therefore beautiful tennis players asked how they feel at the prospect of motherhood own and when and how many children planned.

"It's very individual. I was still fully focused on their profession. I realize, however, that there comes a time to think and have a family and children, even though these things will arrange themselves life and fate. "

Tennis and vybrala sama

Professional sports career is hard renunciation and otherwise it was not even in the case of Daniel.

"For a sport I had to sacrifice everything and when we say everything, so it's working 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's okay, I myself chose this, no one has to not push it, but what you people do not realize is how much sacrifice must undergo the whole family, because everything revolves only around you ... Without their support I would have ended long ago . I am grateful to them for everything. "

Daily focus on sports destination can levy a tax in the form of occasional taste throw everything behind and slam the door behind her.

Daniela says that these feelings are completely normal in every human being.

If at such a moment it even occurs to divulge the recipe, which it is able to kick.

"For me personally it is the charity that I always opens his eyes and started on, because it is a responsibility that's what I do not do only for myself, but mainly for others."

Achieved a lot in a short time

Our handy tennis player back in 2001, received the award rookie of the year in the WTA (Women's Tennis Association). Two years later he became the world's Friday.

After these successes followed a number of other prestigious awards. The former two significant moments but Daniele etched in memory.

"Of course, those amazing feelings I can remember. Time for some big celebration was, went from one tournament to another. At that time, the competition in the top ten extremely strong, it was a lot of training and tournaments. "

Fifteen years of top career experiences and experiences are emotionally charged.

When the tennis player looks back back, to describe one of the happiest and most important, perhaps even breakthrough moments, I remember one of his first major tournament in Indian Wells, who as a 19-year-old won.

A year later, in her twenties already world known as the world's top five.

"Only with hindsight it more respect and come to it, it was really amazing what I managed to achieve in a short time."

For its contribution and visibility of Slovakia in the world before the time came more recognition.

Daniela as a first Slovak tennis player took over in Bratislava award for commitment to the national team in the Fed Cup.

International Tennis Federation awarded her a toy that played in the World Group for at least 20 meetings. Hantuchova she started in 31 Fed Cup duel. The balance of the singles 32 wins and 14 losses, the doubles 5-6.

What snaps at media

Being famous sportswomen brings sometimes even unwanted media interest. Where Daniela appears, accompanied by her flashes of cameras and journalistic questions.

Corsair therefore wonder if it over the years can have any questions unpleasant shock, and they would never want to answer.

"For those many years in professional tennis they have asked me for anything, so I do not know what would make me might even drop. If such a question comes, I'll let you know," she replied with humor.

The project Color hospitals in recent years has also involved two vychodniarsky hospital - last year Children's Faculty Hospital Kosice, in 2010 Faculty Hospital JA Reiman in Prešov.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. July 2017 16:06 

Local Time:
- Slovak TV news report on Daniela's retirement with testimony from Karol Kucera and Karina Habsudova.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. July 2017 17:04 

Local Time:
- Daniela interviewed on Sky Italia about her retirement and possible Wimbledon winners.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. July 2017 16:43 

Local Time:
The woman Gáboríková wedding overshadowed all: And it was not Surovcová!

Marián Gáborík has a day D. Slovenský hockey player did on Friday lifestyle change when after a six-year relationship with Ivana Surovcová said yes in a mansion in Tomášove. On the marriage of sports missing from prominent guests, among which stood out the now former great tennis player.

The wedding came around 130 invited guests and a few dozen of them in a luxurious mansion after the banquet into the early hours and slept. Gaborik expected to invite several famous hockey names, witnessed the important environmental step, for example, were Zdeno Chára, Andrej Sekera, Tomáš Kopecký, Marian and Marcel Hossovci, Ľubomír Višňovský, Tomáš Tatar and Branko Radivojevič.

All but particularly surprised by one name - Daniela Hantuchová. She recently announced the end of the tenure of a professional tennis career and still ongoing Wimbledon is presented as spolukomentátorka for one foreign television. Leggy beauty, however, in their busy schedules found time to be revealed at the wedding striker Los Angeles Kings.

Hantuchova while a few years ago with Gaborik been associated, even at the time did not recognize Ivan Surovcová and was officially unattached. Therefore the presence of one of the most beautiful sportswomen many surprised and native of Poprad put themselves known.

To Thomas' visited by the beautiful red dress, in which stand out her long legs and there is no doubt that many of her guests could not take your eyes. Hantuchova has thus become one of the main stars of the whole wedding, though the day belonged to D, of course, Marian Gaborik and elect Ivane Surovcovej.

@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66 ... 75  Next