Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: News, Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 22. July 2017 20:34 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 09:24
We know who is behind the visage wedding-Ivany Surovcová: He told us the details!
July 17, 201713:00

Perfect make-up not the day "D" is missing any bride. That IvanII took care of our well-known expert on female beauty.

Today, Mrs. Gáboríková not leave anything to chance and the preparations for the wedding started really in advance. One of them was the selection vizážistu.

Entrusted to the care of our multi-talented colleague Luke Kimličky, which has long been beautifying many stellar ladies. Let us not miss the opportunity to interview him and told us some details as they together klapalo the day "D".

"Iva me booked a well in advance, I have confidence that I will have for her free periods. Ie I know about the wedding for a long time. The test make-up and hairstyle we had, as I related it several times so knew to be satisfied.

As for the hair, so that I did it as a master that sent me. Bridal makeup left completely in my overhead. She knew her makeup gently, as it is most convenient. The whole makeup was very gentle, decent no dark lines or artificial eyelashes. Ivanka is beautiful even without make-up, so I did her makeup, which is very fresh and not converted it entirely to someone else, " he told Luke.

Since Luke is also Ivanin good friend, he spent virtually all of their wedding day. Enjoyed him in the stellar company of Daniela Hantuchova, with whom he came to the ceremony and wedding reception.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. July 2017 13:02 

Local Time:
Surprise in Let's Dance: This fantastic body you will see the greatest show of autumn
The dance show will present the Slovak tennis star.
26. 07 2017 09:03

Great Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová , who recently ended an active career on the court, will not stay long without moving. The autumn is in fact appear in TV Markíza dance show Let's Dance ! Add that to the other familiar names such as singer Emma Drobná , news presenter Lenka Vavrinčíková , acting pair Vladimír Kobielsky , Petra Vajdová if many others .

Leggy beauty is among the sexiest sportswomen of the world and boasts incredible body that regularly appears on the front pages of leading magazines. Soon we will see how she will fare on the dance floor!

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. July 2017 15:58 

Local Time:
Markizácka show Let's Dance caught megastar Hantuchova: Queen courts grabs the biggest fee
Today, 12:30 | Socialites | home Socialites

They bet on the long-legged beauty! Awning for several weeks announces reintegration of the show Let's Dance. The new time is first given to the names of performers but until now it was not known who should be the main draw of dance fever.
The biggest star, but will have to pay a decent bundle of money! In fact Záhorská Bystrica invited to project a sexy tennis player Daniela Hantuchova (34)! Sportswoman grabs for appearances on the dance floor incredible money!

It was an unwritten rule that the dance show Let's Dance has always been represented also a sportsman or sportswoman. Markí- for this time persuaded to participate in the contest stellar tennis player, also known beauty and talent, Daniela Hantuchova. She just will be headlining the sixth continuation of dance fever and viewers can already look forward to her perfect figure in a hot creations.
"We are very pleased that the star Danielia format enrich assembly performers in the show Let's Dance. The tension will be together with the audience to see how far the contest brought her her dance steps, " he told us the director of marketing and PR TV Markíza Michal Borec. The actual tennis player that knows the whole world especially for its sporting achievements, the appearances on the floor very pleased.

fairy fee

The agreement between the competent tennis player and was a few days ago. What is certain is that Markíza in this case must bang his pocket. While the actor Vladimír Kobielsky has to collect in one part of the show from 2500 to 3000 euros, tennis player, according to our information gets more! "It will be more than 40,000 euros per ten parts. It is the largest fee while among the other performers, " revealed a source from the TV. Hantuchova will be good for the money we gladly "sweat blood" on the floor.

Who replaced?

According to information from the new time the choice fell on tennis player after Markiza refused another star world-class figure skater Jozef Sabovčík. "Since the fall waiting for me with my entrust two major figure skating events, for professional reasons, I unfortunately did not release from the US to stay for a few months in Slovakia," said Sabovčík. In addition to him, but in Záhorská Bystrica also discussed with former footballer Philip Sebum or moderator markizáckeho Športu Peter Varínska. While Sheba dance on television not broken, Varinský nodded and the floor shall be submitted.

Moderators
Marquise chose the face of veteran already show moderated, and Adela Vinczeová and Martina Pyca Rauscha.

jury
The Let's Dance will again four judges. The chair principles: choreographer and director Ján Ďurovčík, a former dancer Tatiana Drexler, actress Zuzana Fialová and choreographer Petr Horáček.

Beautiful female tennis player to stardom
Hantuchova is a former member of the Top 5 WTA world rankings in singles and doubles
He won seven tournaments on the WTA tour
thanks to a tennis earned more than ten million US dollars
beginning in July 2017 announced the end of career

Who will still predrill on the dance floor?
Vladimír Kobielsky (40), actor
Emma Drobná (23), singer
Silvia Lakatošová (44), former Miss
Lenka Vavrinčíková (30), moderator
Petra Vajdová (32), actress
Eva Evelyn Kramerová (27), komička
Braňo Deák (34), an actor
Peter Varinský (35), moderator
Of the moderator chair on the dance floor

Markizák Peter Varinský to show honestly prepared. "Pleasing is probably yet to come, while mainly trying to convince legs that just by walking the man alive. Krk also face puzzled that why he suddenly force myself to suffer in the new, artificially extended position, which for several years remains so than during a live broadcast. Currently mainly I try to remember which foot I step in our choreography and how do I keep my dancing with charming and endlessly patient partner, " stated personable sports car Varinský.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. July 2017 11:38 

Local Time:
WE KNOW FIRST CAFÉ! The most famous dance show star Awnings Revealed! It's Daniela Hantuchová
Published: 00:23, 26 July 2017

So this is the catch of the year. Dance fever on Markíze is indeed up and running in the autumn and now television brings together the celebrities and dancers. TIMELY, however, he found out who the biggest star Let 's Dance!
Awning itself even a few days ago clouded and new faces, whether they were dancers and celebrities did not want to comment too. It also built the television and on questions about Ivane Surovcovej and its performance in the Let 's Dance. "Given the choice of dancing couples is not yet completed, we will notify you only when it is relevant," she wrote us the PR manager of television a couple days ago. Today, after the release of our article, came out with the truth and itself Markíza that information on Hantuchova in the Let 's Dance on your website confirmed.

"Great Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchová, who recently ended an active career on the court, will not stay long without moving. Already in the autumn, in fact appear in TV Markíza dance show Let's Dance! Add that to other familiar names such as singer Emma Drobná, Presenter Lenka news Vavrinčíková, acting pair Vladimír Kobielsky, Petra Vajdová, " are words from the official site awnings. And it must be said that having Hantuchova in a similar show is really a huge thing

Not only because the athletes during the active career very similar way when not present, but mainly because it's great advertising for Markíza. "Nobody talks about anything but the Daniela Hantuchovej, who is already essentially agreed to star in the show," revealed our well informed source. Moderators Let 's Dance will once again Banášová and Adela Martin Pyco Rausch.

"I look forward to finally moderation in tandem especially with Adele. We tried it after many years on the 20th anniversary Awnings and I think that's between us is still working, so the Let's Dance will be for both of us certainly very refreshing period. I look forward to a new experience, since Let's Dance will be different and new. it is one of the few projects which returns after such a long break. I believe that this time will be for the audience symbol of gentility and good fun, " he said recently Pyco for plus one day.

As it already resides in such cases, television wanted their greatest trump leave until the last minute strict secret, but overtook them in time so they had the truth out. Daniela recently during the Grand Slam Wimbledon shocked by the unexpected end of a career. And therefore it has enough time to enable it to act in the show.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. August 2017 15:22 

Local Time:
EMMA has new reinforcements: Meet our starry editorial!
05. augusta 2017 11:00

Original and varied themes we never enough and this month received a completely different dimension. They prepare them for you these stellar names.

New exclusive rubric full of famous names can be found now only in EMME. We put together for you editorial team who just can not see. Through our pages you intercession of famous names, these can tell you the hottest fashion trends pikošky of show business, reveals backstage modeling and advise you on how to be fit. And much more! Therefore, you definitely do not miss every month, what do you honestly prepared for.

Introducing two new stellar Editor:

Romana Škamlová

Daniela Hantuchová

Nabúchané September issue, we have formed with our new stellar editors are currently on sale. Do not hesitate and run to find out what all we have prepared for you! ;-)

@ google translate

September EMMA is full of stars: Začítajte into it with us!

04. augusta 2017 00:00

What would it be if only you worked hard real stars? Emma knows it, so we exclusively represent a new a regular column Stellar editor, which now can be found in each EMMA.

Saif, Dara Rolins, Daniela Hantuchová, Lukáš Kimlička, Soňa Skoncová, Romana Škamlová, Martin Šmahel, but Kristína Farkašová, they all will now write to Emma. Funny and serious at current topics, but always on a plane and interesting. The new stellar editorial staff will also find tips experienced traveler from the blog Travelhacker, chef Martin Záhumenský offer the best recipes and teach you to cook, supermodel Miro Čech reveals tidbits from the world of modeling, stand-up comedian Jakub Lužina of the strengths of talk entertained glosses on women, Silvia Kušnírová learn how to fall in love with art and supermodel Adriana Čerňanová reveals what she looks like a real job models. Familiar faces will now write only for you to find the EMME even more great reading.

In the latest issue you will find an interview with the beautiful and stylish Tatana Kucharova editorial, which, shot directly from New York. Did you know that the former Miss World Tata was able to get with your project to the UN? On what is the way of modeling to diplomacy, but also about what options are open to you, when you throw off the fear, all giveaway in the September EMMA.

Gah, the summer of love! If you are yet to leave our beach guide dangerous types take mandatory reading. Men who break the hearts of package holidays while you wait? And how do they defend? You will learn only in EMMA.

We love inspiring stories and success story Slovak IT girl Petra Macková will convince you that contribute to Instagram is really worth. For Peter and the other Slovak influencer they know exactly what it feels like when you feed the social network. And advise you too!

The latest issue of your favorite magazine brings not only a great read, but what we love so much all: competition! Only in EMMA you can win a dream wedding, unique drinks and stylish sneakers. Quite why it pays to read the new Emma, ​​you say? Search stalls from August 3

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2017 22:31 

Local Time:
Harsh verdict for Hantuchova! This must be rid
Graceful tennis player in Rome teaches first dance steps.
08. 08 2017 21:00 | mg

Tennis player Daniela Hantuchová will be one of the stars of the upcoming dance show Let's Dance . The first dance steps already started rehearsing in Rome, Italy. Although it is in his own words Polen dance, dance has an excellent memory. Its big plus is also Kondička from which came out even after the end of his professional tennis career.

Tennis, however, the dance diametrically opposed. Daniela is accustomed to be life in sneakers, now he will have to become familiar with dance shoes on a higher heel. "The hardest thing will be for her to unlearn the habits which had while playing tennis. All my life has taught that should have a tip for yourself and while dancing is just the opposite, " he revealed the source of the staff.

Daniela had before Let's Dance no dance experience, so it's a television show for it a real challenge. It is ready to train relentlessly for days. Due tennis is accustomed to high heat as it used to play in the sun for several hours. Therefore, it is no problem to train even at temperatures at which the other slowly fall off.

How correct lover of fashion already can not wait beautiful dresses that will to Step Up pripravovať renowned fashion designer Fero Mikloško . And because tennis is a sport individual, it is very happy to be able to meet new Bunch and colleagues.

"We knew that Daniel will stay during summer days abroad, and therefore we have a training plan and other matters related to the shows adapt to the circumstances. For all involved, it was a nice recovery in preparation for the show, " said Michal Borec , director of marketing and PR television.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. August 2017 21:16 

Local Time:
Sweat, toil and hard work: this way people work honestly star Let's Dance for training!

With kondičku would like sportswoman should not have problems even former tennis player Daniela Hantuchová . It honestly with your partner and trains even if it is a regular drill and challenging workouts accustomed, is dancing to it nevertheless new experience. "While it is very interesting because it is the opposite of what I used to, I have to start moving dance, which is quite different from the tennis movement to which I was previously accustomed. It's really challenging, but very much look forward to it. "

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. August 2017 16:59 

Local Time:
The most beautiful legs showbiz Slovak Daniela Hantuchova shines and enjoy the summer at full blast!

Although summer has not yet been officially nor behind us, our successful tennis player that has managed more than enough. Instagramovú its network is supplied with a photo of her enviable figure. However, it seems, Daniela is a doer and honestly on it and work. Also look at what does all it can to look like this great ...

Summer enjoys full blast
Daniela summer season began unusually, the Slovak mountains, namely the Lomnicky peak. Then he rebounded to Prague as revealed teamed up with pleasure as it went there for work. Of course it is to miss Wimbledon, London, from which you took home in addition to the tennis experience one more addition. Because the meeting with fashion icon Duchess Kate face of the experience belongs.

But since we wanted Daniela to experience the true summer atmosphere , she chose the beautiful Italian island of Capri in the picturesque Campania and along with it a visit to the Eternal City of Rome. Of the two destinations sent to their fans such inspiring images in which we can admire the beauty of Rome, not only historical and scenic beauty of nature of the island, but above all its beauty.

The older, the more beautiful

Woman on all these photographs not remind her sexy and youthful appearance thirty years, but rather twenties. In addition to Daniele it is also renowned for its life and vigor neschádzajúci smile from his face that it only adds beauty. However, we must recognize and highlight the taste it, because thanks to him also operates a youthful and chic. In her case definitely true, the older, the more beautiful. After all, judge for yourself ...
Daniela still could swap career as a professional tennis player for modeling career. Tall, leggy, beautiful healthy hair, buttocks and such that it can be the envy of many a ...

For the figure, the clock toil

However, even in Daniela's case it is not free. On its social network also documented how honest to your character drie. To add a running tennis, classical toil in the gym, exercise with dumbbells and as she admits, sometimes even for hours honest exercise.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. August 2017 17:23 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová practicing in beautiful Rome. This is her dance partner!
Together they will fight for the title of king and queen of the dance floor.
19. 08 2017 08:00 | luc

As a former sportswoman will probably be one of the hot favorite to win, it does not mean that any winnings you may not ODDR. Although the tennis player Daniela Hantuchova is obvious everyday movement, dance training available to him nevertheless something new. "While it is very interesting because it is the opposite of what I was accustomed to. Now I need to start moving dance, which is quite different from the tennis movement to which I was previously accustomed. It's really challenging, but very, very looking forward to it, " admits the leggy beauty.

Her dance partner with whom they will try to fight for the title of king and queen of the dance floor is Erik Ňarjaš who remember the previous series. There was dancing alongside presenter Marianna Ďurianová , fitness women Zory Czobor and models Simona Krainová . Dance training in Rome enjoys and on. "Friction with Daniela Rome is cool, we have peace, we will focus on dance, every day I run and train in two stages. We very much understand, we have a lot of fun, because for Daniel it's a whole new movement. " Erik is the only professional dancers who will dance in the sixth series of Let's Dance and danced in earlier series.

@ google translate

Other advantages for the star of Let's Dance Hantuchova: The conditions that the others just envious
Today, 14:57 | Socialites | home Socialites

Created the conditions that it may envy! Tennis player Daniela Hantuchová (34) reaches for entering the competition Let's Dance royal fee of EUR 40 000.
This is not the only thing sticking out the world-famous star in the next series markizáckej show. Its creators Secretaries say that the assembly dancers fully assembled variations and couples of professionals in the project did not work. For Hantuchova but they made an exception and at her side is well known caper Erik Ňarjaš (32).

Star tennis courts Hantuchova will be the biggest attraction for viewers markizáckej show Let's Dance. In Záhorská Bystrica doing everything it can to their largest the fish, how to show caught, nothing was missing. It seems that the tennis player has Markíze privileges. The creators had in fact a project to occupy the new celebrity face and professionals from the previous series struck off from the list.

But one name that will form the competition with just a few prominent sportswomen. "Yes, Erik Ňarjaš is the only professional dancers who will dance in the sixth series of Let's Dance and danced in previous series," said new time PR manager Lenka Horáková. Supervised Ňarjaša in the past blew presenter Marianna Ďurianová, Fitnesko Zora Czoborová or Czech model Simona Krainová. On the winning place but not with one of the beauties man put.

Trent abroad

Hantuchova, who has appearances to get 40,000 euros, has a special show mode. The extracted plavovláska is currently in Italy and her dance partner had followed her there. "Friction in Rome's great we have room to focus on dance, every day I run and train in two stages," praises the Ňarjaš. "We very much understand, we have a lot of fun, because for Daniela it's a whole new movement," he told Novy Cas professional. Satisfaction sparkle and sportswoman. "While it is very interesting because it is the opposite of what I was accustomed to. Now we need to start moving dance, which is quite different from the tennis movement, to which I was accustomed to now, " said Hantuchova us. "It's really challenging, but really looking forward to it," said Daniela.

Achievements Erika Ňarjaša
Erik is a champion of Slovakia professionals in standard and Latin American dances. He was and quarter of the prestigious Blackpool Dance Festival in the category of professionals and world champion in the category ProAm - professional vs. amateur.

Rolls has three stars
In the first series of dance in 2006 at the instantaneous star Releases New Time Marianna Ďurianová. Fatal has happened to them seventh round and placed fourth, potato place.

The third series in 2009 brought Eric to dance embrace the gym only Zora Czoborová. The pair fell out celebritnej competition in the fourth round.

Model Simona Krainová with Ňarjašom hviezdili in the fourth series of the popular show. The audience remained in 2010 caught off guard when Simon in the fifth round of the health problems resigned.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. August 2017 23:48 

Local Time:
Hantuchova, Deák and Evelyn - see pairs of Let's Dance in the gala!
Pravda.sk , zg 24/08/2017 16:45

On television again will dance. Main draw autumn season to be the return of the show Let's Dance, which triumphed a few years ago.

On Thursday at a press conference gathered representatives of television in Záhorská Bystrica and in style informed of the return of the popular show. He has undergone several changes, but some of the faces remain the same. Moderator professional positions attributed Adele Banášová and Martin Pycovi Rausch. Before the cameras will meet after several years break.

Thursday's start the show tested their ability to "sparing-partnership" and they went back to the unit. Media representatives also presented various dance couples. To the actress Petru Vajdovú occurred on the premises of ornate hall in Incheba all performers. Tennis player Daniela Hantuchová and her dance partner Erik Ňarjaš come together through Skype.

Although the rules of the show remain about the same as the viewers know yet, director and creative producer Pepe Majeský informed that the show will be grander and výpravnejšia. According dokrútky that released journalists, it is clear that viewers are squeezed more mass choreography, more playful, almost musical and theatrical costumes, but also interesting musical themes. Dance will be, for example, the songs from films or musicals mentioned.

It seems that training takes really honestly moderator Lenka Vavrinčíková. "I lost already four kilograms," she confessed before the media. "I would like to at least four kilos to lose weight," she added her with humor comedian Evelyn Kramerová.

The performers are female except even mentioned Director Miss Slovakia Silvia Chovancová-Lakatošová a singer Emma Drobná. Male contestants assembly consists of actors Branislav Deák and Vladimír Kobielsky, musician Yxo Dohňanský, moderator Peter Varinský and chef Michal Konrád.

Výkony dance pairs will be judged by a professional jury, to which already inherently include choreographer Ján Ďurovčík a trainer and a professional dancer dances Tatiana Drexler. The second time a chair juror tries actress and winner of the first series of Let's Dance Zuzana Fialová and newcomers is the president of Slovak dance sport federation and director of the prestigious dance school Petr Horáček.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 7. September 2017 23:01 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová for the brand D-One has chosen Dynamic Relations
SEPTEMBER 7, 2017

BRATISLAVA September 7, 2017 (WBN / PR) - Daniela Hantuchová, who is starting his new brand of candies and sticks intended for sports and healthy lifestyle D-One, chose Cooperation Agency Dynamic Relations. This cooperation includes the creation of the Foundation Daniela Hantuchova, which will be a large part of the proceeds from the sale of D One given to projects that promote healthy exercise and a healthy lifestyle.

"I've had suddenly an awful lot and I myself surprised by how the carousel spun after I finished my tennis career. Agreement on performance in Let's Dance is just one of many projects being entered. D-One project is but my own projects. I want to develop the brand globally and firmly anchored at home in Slovakia. And through the Foundation to help in areas that are close to me, so sport and healthy lifestyle with a focus on children, "said Daniela Hantuchová, adding that Slovakia intends to cooperate with more people and companies.

"Managing communication and roofing activities D One of my Foundation and I entrust Dynamic Relations agency," said Daniela Hantuchová also the fact that in a few months about the project appeared many suggestions and ideas that has become a necessity to put the project and system management. "Dynamic even came up with the idea to promote D-One to the US market, which is very interesting," said Daniela Hantuchová.

"Since Daniela came first into Dynamic and wanted a PR agency, our cooperation has moved on. In addition to the search for effective sales channels already in principle run we will now concentrate on creating the story and identity D-One and the Foundation Daniela Hantuchova, which also is based. And we must develop the systematic and mutually supportive activities. I think by the end of it we will have a whole under the roof and it's beautiful work, " said Managing Director Dynamic Relations Karol Wolf.

The big advantage is the personal commitment Daniela, who sees the brand very emotional and brings a lot of ideas and suggestions. "It should be noted that the global calendar is always full and she still devotes a lot of time just D-one and Slovakia", he concluded Karol Wolf.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchová for the brand D-One has chosen Dynamic Relations
07.09.2017, 12:49

D-One is a new brand of candies and sticks intended for sports and healthy lifestyle.

Daniela Hantuchová started cooperation with the Agency Dynamic Relations. This cooperation includes the creation of the Foundation Daniela Hantuchova, which will be a large part of the proceeds from the sale of D One given to projects that promote healthy exercise and a healthy lifestyle.

"Project D-One is my own project. I want to develop the brand globally and firmly anchored at home in Slovakia. Managing its communications and cover activities of my foundation entrust Dynamic Relations agency, " said Daniela Hantuchová with the fact that in a few months about the project appeared many suggestions and ideas that has become a necessity to put the project and system management. "Dynamic even came up with the idea to promote D-One to the US market, which is very interesting," said Daniela Hantuchová.

"Since Daniela came first into Dynamic and wanted a PR agency, our cooperation has moved on. In addition to the search for effective sales channels already in principle run we will now concentrate on creating the story and identity D-One and the Foundation Daniela Hantuchova, which also is based. And we must develop the systematic and mutually supportive activities. I think by the end of it we will have a whole under the roof and it's beautiful work, " said Karol Wolf, Managing Director Dynamic Relations.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. September 2017 16:25 

Local Time:
In order to participate in the Let's Dance she rejected a lucrative deal. Not being fat fee, it's also regrets
LUCIA ŠPAŇÚROVÁ
08/09/2017
PEOPLE

Dance never seen it and did not pay.
Nevertheless Daniela Hantuchová nodded to offer to dance in the Slovak version of the TV show Let's Dance. If our sources say the truth, the world star collects money for each dance, what about our professional dancers can only dream of.

Is the ney businesswoman
The project shiny dance show approached Daniela Hantuchova television alone and just be shiny and its fee. According to our information, it is several times higher than for other performers. Hantuchova its PLAC for the show did not want to comment. She admitted, however, that the TV show in Slovakia came on another lucrative deal.

"I had to go to the US Fox television commenting on the US Open. It was a great offer, but I had to cancel it. Because of Let's Dance, of course, with pleasure, " said Daniela Hantuchová for the weekly Plus 7 days, and the expression of her face was visible slightly disappointing.

Tennis player professional sports career ended in July this year, but work is a copy over your head. Recently completed a photo shoot in Rome calendar for 2018, where she worked with photographers, make-up artists and designers Lukáš Kimlička. Above all, however, he deals with your brand, which sells healthy raw vegan and bars. "I really do thrive, I am extremely happy," she said happily.

Not train in Slovakia
As rozcestovaná biznismenka must now Daniela train where possible. This is probably the most enjoying her dance partner Erik Ňarjaš that flies in his dance partner across Europe. Dance "tours" He paid television. Before the first round was with Hantuchova v Italy and the day after Sunday's premiere dance traveled to Monaco. How does a former tennis player admitted, there just will jointly prepare for the second round of the competition.
For Latin American dance cha-cha, which demonstrated to home, although reaped criticism of the jury and the audience, but Daniel can be enjoyed in his own words. "At the same time I was incredibly nervous, because technology alone dance for me very difficult. But nevertheless I am glad that I got it for me," she sighed after the live event. Perhaps therefore central European air its talented dancers only and only benefit.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. September 2017 23:52 

Local Time:
Hantuchova in Bratislava to say goodbye to a career. Tennis Champions to come Clijsters, Haas and Hrbaty

BRATISLAVA September 12 (WebNoviny.sk) - Belgian Kim Clijstersová, German Tommy Haas and partner at the Hopman Cup triumph in 2005 in Perth, Australia Dominik Hrbatý will be guests of Daniela Hantuchova at the Bratislava solemn farewell to her tennis career and Slovak audience.

Thus conceived 10th year of a charity charity events Tennis Champions of the organizing portfolio of B & H Agency will be held on Wednesday, November 15th from 18:00 h Aegon arena NTC. All proceeds from the event will go to the charitable foundation Stars for Stars, which supports as Viktóriu Kužmovú.

The process is carried singles men, single women and mixed doubles. Tickets are available at , the cheapest at 9 euros.

"Already I am looking forward. S Kim know each other from the age of thirteen, we often trained together and did not hesitate at all when I approached it with such proposals. When choosing, I wanted to point out how long have our careers, it is a beautiful example and Tommy Haas. To this day I remember how I met him the very first day of the Bollettieri Academy, " he said a former number five world ranking in singles and doubles Hantuchova presentation at Tuesday's press conference.

CLIJSTERS HAS FOUR GRAND SLAM TROPHIES IN SINGLES
The first official international duel 34-year Poprad native Hantuchova with peer Clijsters was held in January 1998 on the ITF Junior Tournament Slovak Junior Indoor in Bratislava. Belgian eventually won the title. The senior statistics against rival while girlfriends came to 11: 1st

"Even my only victory was retired ..." she recalled with a smile Hantuchova and added: "There are grueling that you type suit, she was the opposite. He does everything like me, but 100 times better. Serene against Kim and I looked for perhaps the most difficult recipe for success. "

Exjednotka The single also deblových evaluation Clijsters has a collection of four Grand Slam trophies in singles and two in doubles, triumphed three times in singles at WTA Finals championship, in season 2001, the share of the primacy of representation in the Fed Cup.

First he ceased active operations in May 2007 for the second time in September 2012. The marriage to American basketball player Brian Lynch has a daughter Jada Elle and sons Jacka Leona and Richard Blake.

HAAS WON THE 15-SINGLE TITLES AT THE ATP
Tridsaťdeväťročný former second man computer ranking Haas is to end its "walkaway" season. The single received 15 primates on the main professional level is four times semifinalist in singles at the Big Four, but also silver medalist in the 2000 Sydney Olympics.

The Hamburg native Haas reached against peers from Bratislava Hrbaty, 12, once in the system, statistics 8: 6th In 2004, in his Davis Cup in Bratislava Floors 3: 6, 3: 6, 5: 7th The last time you measured forces in November 2006 in Paris-Bercy indoor Hardová in the semifinals of the tournament ATP World Tour Masters 1000 a Nemec nedohr (4: 6, 0: 1 - retired).

Hantuchova has announced the end of his time on the courts on July 6 Since then played tennis only once and enjoy a normal life: "Twenty years I knew beforehand what I will do and say where the second week of January. Now you can arrange skiing, the first time I was on vacation in the summer, I have a Christmas like everyone. I enjoy really quite simple things, which other people are hardly aware of, but I did. Trying too not planned, I appreciate you have the freedom that suddenly I have. "

Hantuchova currently works in television celebrity dance competition and is working on developing its brand candies and sticks intended for sports and healthy lifestyle.

US OPEN SCARCELY STUDIED
Spoludržiteľka Fed Cup in 2002 hardly studied the recent US Open: "Wimbledon even more so, since I spolukomentovala him on TV, New York went beyond me. All my life I played tennis, now has attracted. The possible role of the coach's absolutely not, although apparently never say never. However, I am accustomed to do everything to the fullest. I am not a supporter of co-operation for a few weeks per season, so I would have to travel and that I really had enough. "

Hantuchova decision to end careers were born gradually: "These were the days, weeks and months more and more intensive thinking. I have not been addressed at all, or I just first or thousands in a position, I had no need to go at best. For the love of tennis, I went and in smaller tournaments. When I broke my rib, I could not even get out of bed to drive. At first I ignored the brief emotion that without sports routines is actually enjoyable. I then still more pripúšťala that now is the right time. Influence also had health problems, but the most important was the internal frame of mind. On the day when I published it, we have to Martina Hingis looked record of our final of Indian Wells in 2002, and we poplakali. "

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. September 2017 12:34 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová openly: the criticism in Let's Dance and the great rival of the past
today, 10:00

Since the completion career, passed two months and Daniela Hantuchová (34) enjoys mimotenisový life. Soon again caught racket in hand when presenting the home exhibition match Tennis Champions, to say goodbye to the Slovak fans. Now her expenditure in the dance show Let's Dance, which earned a considerable dose of criticism. Also he talked about the meeting with journalists.

What are your memories of the APAS against Kim Clijstersovej, who will be one of the stars of exhibitions ? You have to balance it unflattering 1:10 ...
Yes, and it skrečovala injury. (Laughs) There are types of player wore that suit you, then those that are the exact opposite, where it belonged and Kim. I felt that doing everything like me, just a hundred times better. Heavily against him inventing a recipe for success, as well as against Serena Williams. Often, however, we trained together, it was one of my best girlfriends on the circuit, also know our families. When I invited her to the showcased, he did not hesitate a second.

Oplatím you lost?
I hope I'm allowed, if I'm already home. (Laughter)

How long were born your decision about retiring?
It was several months of intensive thinking. First I thought about it a few minutes a day. It started with a broken rib when I nevládala not even get out of bed and drive. I began to devote to other things and for the first time in my life by five years of my tennis is missing. Then these ideas came more and more often. Finally, I admitted that without professional sports can be quite enjoyable life. No one, I shall not advise, I decided all alone. It came naturally and I think at the right time.

Commentator or trainer?

Sledovalo are the US Open?
To tell the truth, at all. Perhaps the fact that I took extreme tennis seriously and gave him the maximum me after retiring or attracted. Wimbledon it was different, because I spolukomentovala for television. I know that in New York and Rafa won the women ... (Našepkali her name winners - Ed. Ed.) Oh, Stephens! I caught it, because of what people said, but I have seen matches.

I enjoyed commenting on Wimbledon? Can you imagine that you should pay the long-term?
It was great, I really enjoyed it. The Council poven it again in the future. They invited me to the US Open, but it could not reconcile it with dancing.

Have you considered the Coaching career?
Not at all. Course, never say never, but so far about it at all did not intend. I've never had such ambitions. If I had time to do so fully. I do not accept such cooperation which helps in a couple of weeks, you will travel a little and done. I'd have to go for it one hundred percent, which would mean traveling over hill. That really attracted me now.

So what are your future plans?
I dedicate the own brand and look forward to from how it has grown. We have a team with enough work. At present, the pull-out and Let's Dance, but I try to not schedule your stuff too forward. That's what I did the last 20 years. I appreciate that I can live a normal life.

It's really a normal life? You are popular, you will certainly get to know the people on the street and ask for an autograph or selfie ...
These things I never did not perceive as a problem or a burden. I savor the things that are normal for everyone else, but for me is a condition until now. I am left open when I get up that I managed Gym. When I fly again the next tournament. When I go out with my friends out and come home late, nothing happens. I believe that life consists mainly of simple things and I am glad that I can take them.

Perhaps made her a mascot

Currently, the post of female world number one changes very often. Can you compare it with the period when you were on top of you?
It's completely different. Do not reduce the current level of women's tennis. In the past, however, they were in the top ten as a player, a personality and a champion. Now the women's circuit generally balanced, but the top ten of "my" era was certainly stronger than the present one.

Can you imagine a place in the Fed Cup team?
As a mascot? (Laughs) I prefer to play with them a bit and played potrénovala. These two weeks of traveling could be managed. The atmosphere in the team was amazing. We'll see what the future holds.

How many times have you play since you finished your career?
One time. More would it even did not allow the shoulder. I go work out in the gym. The rocket will start Makao exhibition match, so I was prepared. I go into things either fully, or at all.

How many tennis showing classes have roughly completed? Which are special to you?
Nehrávala I have them often, a number of them, I recite what I reproached a little and my agent. Nezlučovalo it but with my match and training programs. The most outstanding was definitely IPTL, which offers everything the tennis world has to offer. We ourselves actors, we did not believe my eyes. We boarded the opening match with Ana Ivanovic. On my bench sat Serena Williamsová, Andre Agassi, Tomáš Berdych, Lleyton Hewitt, Patrick Rafter and it again Roger Federer, Pete Sampras ... We talked to himself, "Before we have a lineup of them?" Everywhere we traveled by private plane and when we counted how many Grand Slam trophies are virtually on board, it was incredible number. Of course, even the Bratislava Tennis Champions with Martina Hingis was super - and for Slovak fans. I was lucky that I could take part in such actions.

"Win? I am a realist ... "

You have two months without tennis, but through dance show Let's Dance house probably is not much time, right?
The past few weeks have been quite boring and one can say whether it would match päťsetový been easier. I thought that I will have much more time, but I am very extended, although in another way. I can also do window in the calendar. For the first time in my life I had a summer vacation. Can I schedule a Sunday I have ever known. I am enjoying it.

Gonna dance and the exhibition match? And if so, which dance?
We'll see what the organizers up. Which dance? Fúha while I attended only two, so it is very to choose from. It depends, how long will I keep in the competition.

B Aví you dance, it was love at first sight?
I enjoy a very! At the first menu I decided against it because I was not dancing with great friend. Then I said, why not? It's also starting time, because I ended up with tennis. Life is about challenges. I wondered what the worst can happen to me? That people say I log? I know myself well. I've always wanted to learn how to dance, but it was never on time. I am glad that I went into it. We are a good team, we became friends and we understand perfectly.

This is for you very beginning of dancing?
Definitely. In addition, when 30 years doing the opposite movement, which is expected of you at the dance, it is a disadvantage. However, actors and actresses are associated with movement training dance. But I do not want excuses. I went ahead with it, to enjoy it. After the show I will dance advice given and continue to learn gradually. Realistically it is not possible to fully mastered week one type of dance.

The final show is just before the exhibition match, which on 15 November . Come at her with a new trophy?
It would be very nice, but I'm a realist. (Laughs) But it is nice that, unlike tennis fans can support you and active. This is a nice change.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. September 2017 22:50 

Local Time:
In addition Let's Dance Daniela Hantuchová catching up and comment on matches. Where she met Duchess Kate?
yesterday 18:30

Five minutes later you have a meeting with Kate Middleton! Please? Daniela Hantuchová survived for yourself

Imagine that you are watching two hundred million people! In tennis I've often experienced, but quite recently for the first time from completely opposite side, says former tennis player Daniela Hantuchová. "The company I'm at it made no rocket, but the microphone. TV station FOX Sports has in fact addressed with commenting match at Wimbledon. I admit that I initially had a huge fright. Not only for themselves commenting on the sporting event of the year, but also because I there met with a real celebrity - Duchess Kate! O our meeting told me about five minutes before, so I thanked the spirit for that I am dresses classy look.

The beautiful wife of Prince William works nicely as well as the pictures and nothing is wrong. When he talks to you, you do not feel at all that this is an important member of the royal family, but completely normal girl who loves tennis as much as I do. He knows about it almost everything. He knows all the players, remembers their achievements as thin-hit by match, is interested in how the tennis player doing. And imagine, even of me knew that I ended career. Kate does deserve my respect. Although this was the official meeting at Wimbledon, each is immediately acquainted and willingly talked.

As if we were old friends! And I admit, it was very nice that they do not have to chase on the court for balls, but it was enough to just talk about tennis. At that time I did not realize that I actually got a chance to get behind the scenes of tennis on the other side. I talked about the experience and insights of my career, I had fun with such legends as John McEnroe, Kim Clijters, Boris Becker and Chris Evert.

A quite closely to see how much work is behind the organization of Wimbledon, it was a great experience. And when I found out how many people care about it, so everything perfectly klapalo, their work can now appreciate even more. But you know what the best thing was? That I have my new job commentator managed, although the channel Fox Sports live watching two million tennis enthusiasts. And the work before the camera caught me so that's definitely not the last. "

@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67 ... 75  Next