HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 11. February 2013 13:28 

Local Time:
|29. April 2024| 04:34
Hantuchova coached former athlete USA
Released yesterday
Fitness trainer Daniela Hantuchova since the beginning of this season, the former athlete Tiffany Nesfieldová.

UIS. A new face on the bench Slovak Fed Cup team in the American Tiffany Nesfieldová. Former athlete in preparation for this season has become a fitness trainer Daniela Hantuchova.

Unusual is that the coach is three years younger than the player. "She recommended it to me a sports agency and I have yet to approach him very happy," praised the change experienced Slovak tennis player.

"For age is a little more difficult in the respect that the. We are friends, but do not spend much time together. In the preparation of its ETAILED and then everyone goes their separate ways. Its advantage is that it can travel with me to the tournament."

American trainer weekend rozcvičovala Hantuchova. And then encourage our players off the bench. The university is accustomed to competing at a collegiate sporting life.

Nesfieldová has 26 years of active career had quit for health problems. It comes from Springdale near the capital city Washington.

Its main athletics has run the 100 m hurdles. With a personal record of 13.69 last year by a significant margin and won the championship in Slovakia in Banska Bystrica.

"Being part of a team in the Fed Cup is a new experience for me," said to Nesfieldová.

"I strongly encourage Slovak, so after a hectic during advanced to the semifinals. A Daniele, I would help to return to the WTA tournament between the world's best."

Hantuchova is now ranking in the 58th place.
@ google translate.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. February 2013 06:40 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 23:34
Hantuchova coached former athlete USA

I did not know the fitness trainer was an American! Oh, yeah, Daniela! A USA connection! I'm loving it! This has a chance to work! :)

Let's Go, Daniela!

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 1. March 2013 02:47 

Local Time:
Daniela is currently training in Las Vegas :)

Darren Cahill‏@darren_cahill
Dani shadowing Stefanie's footwork and recovery steps on the baseline.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 2. March 2013 16:50 

Local Time:
Stefanie Graf
Yesterday
Between playing mixed doubles in San Jose and being on the court with some of the players that are in town for the annual Adidas camp, I've played more tennis in the past few weeks than I have in the past few years :) It's been fun watching the girls that have been here this week: Andrea Petkovic, Monica Puig, Daniela Hantuchova, Christina McHale and Sorana Cirstea. They've been working hard on the court, in the gym and are looking ready for the hard court season. All this tennis is sure getting me back into shape.
@

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. March 2013 18:44 

Local Time:
Game, set, but not quite a match! Leggy Daniela Hantuchová towers over Jeremy Piven at celebrity tennis event
By ELEANOR GOWER

PUBLISHED: 08:05, 6 March 2013 | UPDATED: 08:41, 6 March 2013

Posing next to a leggy 5"11 tennis player in heels, Jeremy Piven was never going to come out quite looking his best.

And it certainly proved to be the case when the Entourage star ended up on the red carpet next to Slovakian beauty Daniela Hantuchová on Tuesday.

The 47-year-old star looked a little short as he posed with the tennis ace at a charity event in La Quinta, California.

Daniela showed off her pretty good looks and lean figure in a clinging pink dress and heels, while Jeremy opted for a more casual ensemble of jeans and brown jacket.

The sports star is clearly proud of her stunning figure - last year she posed nude for ESPN magazine's body issue.

Later Daniela took to the court to play a match as part of the Ninth Annual K-Swiss Desert Smash Charity Tennis Event.

Daniela, 29, later showed off her skills and even more of her long legs in a bright yellow vest top and black shorts for a game.

Tennis stars Novak Djokovic, Mardy Fish and Bob Bryan joined celebrities including Redfoo from LMFAO and actor Timothy Olyphant on the court in aid of Variety - The Children's Charity of The Desert.

Jeremy had the good fortune to be paired with world number one player Novak Djokovic for his match and the duo played Redfoo and U.S. player Fish.

Novak, 25, seemed particularly pleased to be enjoying a fun match away from the stresses and strains of top level tennis.

Although Piven stuck to more sombre gear of a grey T-shirt and black shorts, his celebrity opponent Redfoo looked typically distinctive in a bright yellow and pink shirt, black shorts and green trainers.

Redfoo particularly seemed to be enjoying the afterparty, later tweeting: 'Redfoo and the party rock crew baby RT @DesertSmash: .@redfoo has everyone's hands up .. in the air at the Players Party.'

Redfoo's doubles's partner Fish later paid tribute to the musician, tweeting: 'Enjoyed playing doubles with @redfoo. Dude can play! @jeremypiven, not so much :)'

Justified actor Timothy Olyphant looked relaxed and enjoying his game, although was spotted wearing a black knee bandage for the match.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 12. March 2013 02:27 

Local Time:
WTA & USANA'S CHAMPIONS FOR CHANGE
The 'Champions for Change' program will feature WTA players presenting donations to the USANA True Health Foundation throughout 2013.
Published March 10, 2013 11:36

INDIAN WELLS, CA, USA - The WTA and USANA Health Sciences have launched a joint initiative called 'Champions for Change' and pledged their continued support of the USANA True Health Foundation, a not-for-profit charity whose mission is to provide the most critical human necessities to those suffering or in need.

'Champions for Change' will see WTA players present donations to the USANA True Health Foundation throughout 2013, culminating in a significant fundraising event for Hurricane Sandy relief efforts.

WTA Chairman and CEO Stacey Allaster and WTA star Daniela Hantuchova donated $5,000 to the USANA True Health Foundation on behalf of the WTA at a BNP Paribas Open on-court presentation on Sunday. The WTA aims to provide more than $75,000 to the foundation throughout the partnership.

Hantuchova was chosen as the first recipient of the 'Champions for Change' award for her charitable works with Cambodian orphans with HIV.

"For me, the health of children around the world has to be our priority," Hantuchova said. "When you see that children are still dying in the 21st century because they have no food or doctors, that is really not acceptable. I am inspired to do my part to make a difference."

"The WTA is proud to be pledging our ongoing support to the USANA True Health Foundation and taking part in Champions for Change," Allaster said. "It is great to see our global stars, such as Daniela, becoming involved in USANA's worldwide efforts, and assisting in such a worthwhile cause."

"We are excited and thankful to be working with such an elite organization that believes in helping others as we do," said USANA True Health Foundation President Elaine Pace. "With the support of the WTA, the foundation will be able assist in creating second chances and better living situations to those still in need, and we couldn't be more grateful for their continued support."

USANA, a global nutritional supplements company, created the USANA True Health Foundation to rapidly and effectively help deserving populations worldwide in times of need, and to help improve both their health and living conditions. This includes, but is not limited to, providing nutrition, clothing, shelter, medical assistance and health education.

The USANA True Health Foundation was created by Dr. Myron Wentz, USANA's founder, and USANA CEO Dave Wentz, to help expand and enhance the company's ongoing charitable efforts.

During the TEB BNP Paribas WTA Championships - Istanbul in October 2012, the WTA made a $25,000 donation to the USANA True Health Foundation.

USANA is one of the WTA's leading partners and serves as its Official Health Supplement Supplier. Since 2006, the company has provided high-quality nutritional supplements and meal replacement products to over 160 WTA players, including USANA Brand Ambassadors Kim Clijsters, Samantha Stosur, Sloane Stephens, Zheng Jie, Aleksandra Wozniak and Liezel Huber.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 12. March 2013 06:40 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 23:34
Hantuchova was chosen as the first recipient of the 'Champions for Change' award for her charitable works with Cambodian orphans with HIV.

"For me, the health of children around the world has to be our priority," Hantuchova said. "When you see that children are still dying in the 21st century because they have no food or doctors, that is really not acceptable. I am inspired to do my part to make a difference."

When you say Daniela is right about everything, she is most right about this. If she never wins a match again (perish the thought), we should still burst with pride to be fans of a humanitarian like Dani.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. April 2013 17:21 

Local Time:
Interview with Medina Garrigues, these are the bits where she talks about the Charleston injury and playing doubles with Daniela.

A two-month Tourmalet Anabel Medina
The torrentina has requested a wild card for the main draw of the 1000 Madrid

So until the second round of Charleston, which could not be submitted in their match against Sorana Cirstea of a knee injury. "I was very angry. Was on the last ball of the previous game. I made an approach to the network and when I jumped to close the knee point I noticed that I was missing. The next day I woke up in pain and had to choose retire ."
After undergoing various medical tests, Anabel knows that his injury is not serious. It has inflamed tendon in his right knee, but she has the damaged meniscus. Salva surgery and will heal with rest, rehabilitation and physiotherapy.

Double challenge
Although his priority remains the individual race, the torrentina discipline rests on the stunt to celebrate more than a joy. His only title this year was in this modalidadad shared with Daniela Hantuchova and who was crowned in Florianópolis. "This year we decided to play together and we understand each other better and better within the track.'s A great companion and a great professional. Companions not easy to find your profile on the circuit" sentence. "In the circuit there are fewer couples who take playing together for a long time and that makes you start from scratch see more feasible to win any tournament," she explains.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2013 19:16 

Local Time:
Hantuchova came back to Moscow after 14 years
Released today at 19:51
Daniela Hantuchova came back to Moscow, where more than junior high started with tennis. In 2002, after the main character in the team's triumph in the Fed Cup.

In this year's finals in Serbia Daniela Hantuchova won two points and helped Slovakia to advance among the four best teams of the world.

What are the memories of the game with Russia 1999?
"No, I do not want to believe it was so long ago. I remember when I was on clay at the Olympic Hall really wanted to start in singles, but I did not get a chance. I played until the final debli. I hope you make it up to now."

Moscow is not on your calendar between the busy cities. Why is that?
"I played there only twice. Truthfully I have other popular cities. But Fed Cup is something special. I am part of a team and to adapt."

The Fed Cup is held in all major Slovak team records. You played 50 matches with the balance of 34 wins and 16 losses. What would you like to have a team with experience?
"The greatest joy I have had in winning in 2002 and just this season with a win in Serbia. We have a great game. Also in February, I was in Nis was saying that for such moments are worth all the toil Training. Now the challenge before us to the finals. Russia at home is a tough opponent, but if it came to us, I would fulfill another dream."

Russia's favorite paper, although it is not the strongest lineup. What could be the weekend Slovakia ideal scenario?
"Certainly, with Sharapova would have been a different match. But the opponent has a wide selection of excellent female players. Kirilenko has a slick season continues from last year. Pavľučenkovová gambling does not fit me. Let stand any tennis player, tough matches await us. The home team is the favorite, we attempt to surprise. The ideal scenario? Winning three games!"

Enjoy tennis as early career?
"Again, it's like when I started. I enjoy it and I appreciate that I'm healthy and I can play. This is most important for years. My whole career is as good as life - and up and down."

This year have dropped to 75 WTA ranking place. How do you get it?
"It's more a reflection of last year's foot injury. From now until the tournament in Luxembourg, have nothing to defend. Waned from my stress. I look forward to the next tournament."

After returning from Moscow to celebrate anniversaries. Tridsiatničky still play its place in the world's best. How strongly do you see them?
"World number one Serena Williams is a great motivation for all. Many of these experienced tenistiek had a break in his career, I do I pull in one piece. Seeing how successful Serena, Na Li and Schiavone, so it's encouraging for me. I appreciate that I have endured in tennis for so long. The end of the career, even not think"
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova: "We have nothing to lose"
Today | 10:25 BRATISLAVA - The Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova will have a weekend Fed Cup semifinal against Russia specific flavor.

In Moscow because in 1999 she made her debut in the prestigious team competition. The Olympic Stadium when she joined alongside Ludmila Cervanova the doubles final, now hopes that the sports center Krylatsky its captain Matej Liptak will also have a chance in singles.

Hantuchova for the match in Russia very pleased. "If somebody in July 1999 said that about 13 years later I will go to Moscow to play Fed Cup again, I will not believe it. Remember that I was very like to play singles, but it was a privilege to me until I took the doubles for state decisions . Hopefully now I'll make it up and play it on Saturday. match against Russia is a challenge for us, we have nothing to lose. Pets While enroll without Maria Sharapova, but all the toys that are on the team are strong. Maria Kirilenko has a great year, Anastasia Pavľučenkovová my gaming sites, so it will be tough matches," said Hantuchova before going trips to Moscow.

Magdalene Rybáriková a week ago during a training session at the WTA tournament in Poland's Katowice seklo in the back and had to go home. After infusion therapy with Dr. Romana Fana, however, her condition improved and the beginning of the match should be fit. "On Saturday and Sunday I was to play and I did not feel any back pain, which is positive. I think to Saturday it should be fine. Clay is not my favorite surface, but if I can master a chance, I will do it everything," said the current Slovak ranking two.

Slovaks unlike the February 1st match wheels against Serbia in Nis and last year's play-off meeting with Spain in Marbella will be the favorite in Moscow, which, according to Liptak could be a benefit. "It is always difficult to get on the match as favorite, and confirms this position. Russian will be upset to advance to the finals, but the same is true of our girls who have created a great gang. We have an experienced team in the toy already played tough matches. Strongly I believe that their good preparation and Moscow are given great performances."
@ google translate

Audio interview in Slovak:
Daniela Hantuchova for Fed Cup debut
15/04/2013

The Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova will have weekend Fed Cup semifinal against Russia specific flavor. In Moscow, because in 1999 she made her debut in the prestigious team competition. The Olympic Stadium when she joined alongside Ludmila Cervanova the doubles final, now hopes that the sports center Krylatské its captain Matej Liptak also give you a chance in singles.

Hantuchova match in Russia are very pleased.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2013 19:33 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: We're full!

"The big challenge for us, we have nothing to lose. Russian are the favorite, but we go to the full meeting," was mobilizing words Slovakia Fed Cup record holder Daniela Hantuchova before leaving for the weekend semi-final with Russia.

Russian tennis know. How do you see the opponent?
Russia has a strong team, a great selection of female players that can lineup. Right at home, it will definitely challenging encounter. However, we have nothing to lose, we all look forward.

Twice you've played against Russia, the first time in 1999 ...
That in mind I hunt. I do not believe it's been so many years! I remember that I was very like to play singles in Moscow, but it was not me dožičené. I hope you make up for it now.

It will play on clay, where you played only one game this season. How do you feel?
I have now trained week in Monte Carlo, I've had good preparation and another week before us. I hope that the captain is set that I prepared for matches.

Slovakia is after 11 years in the semifinals. Mark the perfect scenario meetings.
To win the three points!

What would it be if the Russian team was Sharapova and Kuznetsova?
So Šarapkou it would be a little different. But all the toys in the Russian team is very strong. Kirilenko has a great year. Pavľučenkovová my gaming very satisfying. Whoever enters by them, it will be difficult matches.

Council play in Moscow?
Honestly, no. I played there twice, but I have other popular sites. Fed Cup is something else. Since we are there with the team, so I do not see it.

Did you sixteen, when you are in Fed Cup debut in Moscow, two days after the semi-final will have thirty and still want to represent. Should this be the completion Fed Cup career?
In such contexts do not think about it. If someone in 1999 said that in 2013, again go to Moscow to play, so I can smile at it. I could not believe that I have such a long career. Really appreciate it and I enjoyed it, but about a climax or end careers even considered.

With fitness trainer Tiffany Nesfield traveling to every tournament, the Fed Cup. Do you feel that after this page you need to do more?
It is rather a question of professionalism. I am no longer certain age, I think of health and be physically well prepared. When it is in this respect good tennis to me is the most lighter side. There are few female players in today's tennis, which do not travel with a fitness trainer.

Profitenise keeps you in the fact that it is still highly toys your generation?
Sure. Serena Williams is a great motivator for us. Although many of these female players had longer pause before I do I pull from the ninety-ninth. When I see women players like Serena, Na Li, Schiavone as they still thrive, it's encouraging.

How do you get drop in the rankings?
So it's more a reflection of last year's injury. From now until after the tournament in Luxembourg, have nothing to defend. Waned from my stress.

Taking more than a tennis Fed Cup career in the early days?
Again, it's like when I started. I enjoy it and I appreciate that I'm healthy and I can play. This is the most important years. My whole career is like life itself - even up and down. It must also accept that when one fails, it should work and then come times when it pays off. Like our previous Fed Cup duel with Serbia.

People on the team mentioned that it is a great atmosphere like never before.
The atmosphere is great! Every one on the team in scoring that hundred percent. A very common one week will enjoy. I do not remember where in the past we have experienced as much fun as last time in Serbia. This is what tennis - the beautiful moments when for what will succeed on the court, a person can share with team. In 2002, when we won, and this, also brought experiences for which they were paid to do it.
(Zw)
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. April 2013 17:17 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova before the final: "Moscow do not"

Today | 10:30 BRATISLAVA - Slovaks tennis player Daniela Hantuchova considered combat Fed Cup in Russia as a great challenge.

Among Slovak tenistiek nominated for the Fed Cup semi-final weekend in Russia has the most experience Daniela Hantuchova (75th in the world). Before departure to the theater facing the NTC lively interest Slovak media.

You have just made ​​their debut against Russia in this competition. Do you still remember about this match?
"Yes, only the exact year, I can not remember quickly. ... In 1999? It has therefore been really long! Had someone said then I would go to Russia about some thirteen-fourteen years, so he will not believe."

You've played in both previous meetings against Russia Slovakia.
"I remember that in the first match in Moscow I really wanted to play singles, but it was a privilege to me. Hopefully now you make it up."

How do you feel before the final?
"I'm looking forward to it. It's a big challenge for us. We have nothing to lose, they are the favorite. Certainly, however, go into the full details."

It is better to embark on such a combat is not favorite, but the leeward and not be under such great pressure?
"Certainly. Though the villages already on it none of us thinks. The match we will try to deliver one hundred percent. I wish we progressed after eleven years to the finals again."

What is the ideal scenario in Moscow?
"Always the same: to get three points."

Do you find it more convenient combination nominated female players Kirilenko - Pavľučenkovová than if boarded Sharapova and Kuznetsova?
"Of course, with Sharapova would be difficult, but all their toys are strong. Kirilenko has had a great last year, and yet even this, in turn Pavľučenkovová my gaming very satisfying. It is therefore clear that any resumes, it will be very difficult matches."

The game is played on clay, where you are in this season, played only one match. What do you say?
"I've had the best week of training in Monte Carlo, it was a good preparation. Next week we have before us now in Moscow. I believe that I set up so that I will be well prepared."

Trained in Monte Carlo and some Russian tennis player?
"No. Just a few days ago there came Azarenka of Belarus."

Currently you still carry fitness trainer. This means that you need to improve this site preparation, or is it just maintaining the status quo?
"It's just a matter of the greatest professionalism. At my age, it must be ensured that I was particularly healthy physically and also one hundred percent ready. 'Cause whenever this was okay, tennis was for me the most lighter side game speech."

In this contest you are debuted at sixteen. Soon you will have thirty, and still likes you represent. This year will be a sort of culmination of your career Fed Cup?
"I do not see it this way. Certainly I appreciate very much that still play, and I enjoyed it, but some of climax and conclusion amp career."

Keeps you in professional tennis fact that the toys that are in their thirties still very high in the rankings?
"Certainly, although many of these older female players had a long pause while I'm pulling it since 1999. Especially Serena Williams is our other big motivation. When doing such toys as she, Li Na, and Schiavone, it's encouraging."

World ranking are currently eighth in the top ten. How do you take it?
"I take it more as a reflection of injury from last year. Well now to the tournament in Luxembourg do not have to defend almost anything. When I knew that I was holding up just Australia, it was a bit confining. Finally, however, waned stress of me, I know that I not expecting any defense points.'s a good feeling."

After eleven years in turn opens up the chance of a great team success ...
"It is. Previous matches of Serbia showed me again why we play the competition. It's really just the few minutes after the game, when the euphoria unreal. Mainly, what we have a great team. Atmosphere it is really super, each of member gives to the success of one hundred percent."

Council play in Moscow?
"No, not at all. I was there twice, including once in the tournament. That was enough for me."

Why?
"I do not know. Simply are other places in the world that are my popular. Course, Fed Cup is something else.'ll Be there when the whole team, somehow I will not perceive where we are."

How do you assess Russia's tennis?
"They have a lot of female players of high quality, great selection, can build a strong team. Therefore, I repeat, it will be very difficult for us, especially in their environment."

What do you say to the idea of Slovakia in the final?
"Yet we are far from it, but it would certainly unreal. Again one of the highlights of my career."
@google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2013 17:26 

Local Time:
Thirty years Hantuchova: I appreciate that I can still play
Released today at 10:34
Courts led her to her late grandmother and although a native of Poprad in childhood and used to play the piano, eventually opted for tennis. As a 16-year-old debut in Moscow in the Fed Cup, which later became the frog.

BRATISLAVA. The most successful tennis player in the history of Slovak Daniela Hantuchova celebrates on Tuesday 23 April 30 birthday.

In January 2002, in the world rankings to 38th place, but at the end of the season already featured in the top ten elite. Great year, which won the Indian Wells, California, the first title on the WTA tour, crowned triumph in the Fed Cup.

The Spanish Maspalomase in the finals against domestic team won both singles and crucially the credit for the historic achievement. "These are memories that you will carry in the heart of man forever, for just such an experience is worth to play tennis," said Hantuchova.

In January 2003, the Australian Open , reaching Hantuchova in the rankings to fifth place, which is the maximum.

The singles have managed to significantly push back in 2007, when she won second favorite Indian Wells, fall Linz captured and returned to the Top Ten. In January 2008, in the singles final at the Australian Open, but then it slowed the recovery and followed the crash.

Now Appears Hantuchova in the rankings to 75th rung. "I appreciate that I can still play tennis. Sheer fact that after 14 years I could be back in Moscow and play these games, it was a win for me. We have a great team and a year to try the procedure again," said Hantuchova .

Following Fed Cup duel flew the tournament in Morocco Marrakech, thirtieth and celebrate with family and loved to return to Slovakia.
@ google translate

Hantuchova celebrates: "I appreciate that I can still play"

Today | 8:40 BRATISLAVA - The most successful tennis player in the history of Slovak Daniela Hantuchova celebrates on Tuesday 23 April 30 birthday.

Courts led her to her late grandmother and although a native of Poprad in childhood and used to play the piano, finally decided to pay a professional "white sport". As a 16-year-old debut in Moscow in the Fed Cup, which later became her "frog".

In June 2001 the first big success in the senior category, while alongside Cech Leos Friedl won the doubles blended sacred grass at the All England Club at Wimbledon. In the WTA world rankings has grown by leaps and bounds. In January 2002, she was still at 38 place, but at the end of the season already featured in the top ten elite. Great year, which won the Indian Wells, California, the first title on the WTA tour, crowned triumph in the Fed Cup.

The Spanish Maspalomase in the finals against domestic team won both singles and crucially the credit for the historic achievement. "It is one of the most beautiful moments of my career, you will never forget. Was something very special and I am extremely proud that I could be part of such a great team. These are memories that you will wear one in heart forever, just for such experiences are worth to play tennis," she told the TASR winner of five singles-trophy on the WTA Tour.

In January 2003, the Australian Open, reaching Hantuchova in the rankings to fifth place, which is the maximum. Melbourne won another title in the mix, this time alongside Kevin Ullyetta of Zimbabwe. In 2005, she managed to complete the collection when she won first together with Frenchman Fabrice Santoro Roland Garros and then triumphed alongside Indian Mahesh Bhupathi at the U.S. Open. The singles have managed to significantly push back in 2007, when she won second favorite Indian Wells, fall Linz captured and returned to the Top Ten. In January 2008, in the singles final at the Australian Open, but then it slowed the recovery and followed the crash.

Now Appears Hantuchova in the rankings to the 75th rung, but it is still tennis and having fun weekend in the Fed Cup semifinal against Russia in Moscow confirmed that it still does not belong to the old iron. On clay in the sports center Krylatsky defeated World Thirteen Maria Kirilenko in a duel against Jekaterine Makarov was close to that of the Slovaks moved into the finals. "I appreciate that I can still play tennis. Sheer fact that after 14 years I could be back in Moscow and play these games, it was a win for me. I am sorry that we failed to advance to the finals, but we have a great the year and tried it again," said Hantuchova, who flew the Fed Cup duel for the tournament in Morocco, Marrakech, thirtieth and celebrate with family and loved to return to Slovakia.
Source: TSR + TASR, SITA
@ google translate

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 02:27 

Local Time:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 17:13 

Local Time:
http://www.pluska.sk/sport/sport-bulvar/daniela-hantuchova-exkluzivne-ten-pravy-mna-niekde-caka.html

How to read all of them :( Slovak fans please help.

Birthday girl Hantuchova exclusive: The real me is waiting somewhere
Today 00:00 0

At school it called fast train, never neviezla Bratislava's tram, in Indian Wells feels like home and now has thirty.

Tennis player Daniela Hantuchova unusually revealed 30 things you may not know about her, about life, about family, money, objectives, but also the first rocket, steamed buns and fateful man.

What were you pupil?
- I remember that everyone called me Daniela fast train. I was one of the first to know count. It was great, but also not. I know that when we were doing some work on my classmates were angry, because we deal with one task after the other. I always did it so fast that it had to count on them. That we are in the family, the dad, and brother are doing well. I loved school. Whenever I'm home all forced us to play at school when they were holidays. I had the same drive to school, there were also some twos.

Will one of you college student?
- I'm proud that I finished High School at Novohradska in Bratislava. The fact that I did not go to college, I am sorry, but currently it does not address. It's really impossible now, but once I get back to it. Maybe when I finish a career.

Are you satisfied with the name Daniela?
- The name I am very satisfied. I got a lot of compliments for it abroad, where they are surprised that I have Italian name. In America, I began to call Dani and I got used to it. However, I must say that when I was little, I really wanted to call mom Marianna. I had a period when I begged my name changed. With hindsight I think my name for beautiful.

When last did you go by tram?
- Fuhao in Bratislava I never did not go about it. Even as a child I used to go by bus only, but in Basel on one of my first tournament we went such a nice Swiss tram.

Which craziest thing you've done in your life?
- During the tournament, it will experience a lot. But about surfing in Australia in December. In addition, I love fast cars, but the surf was about the most.

Daniela Hantuchova

Photo: plus one day / JÚLIUS Dubravay

THE TENNIS

What is your goal?
- I think the Bulls have inherited that when I set my heart on something, so it must be achieved. My tennis objectives have changed. Early career I was looking at things completely differently now. Before it was all about tennis, but I know that in life there are more important things. Yes, tennis is still a big part of my life, but it's not my life. I'm angry when playing, but I know there are more important things. I still want to be the best on the court, but the family, health, love is over.

How do you maintain form?
- From form to us all unfolds. It's a thing that comes and goes. I think that tennis player did not find any recipe as you keep it. It's like in life, to be accepted, if it is and enjoy, it is.

What do you mean Grandslam?
- It is for me the most important thing in tennis, for which he still play. The most beautiful singles-was certainly in Australia (2008), when I refer to the semifinals. In the mix I've won four Grand Slam titles.

How do you tolerate pain?
- At my age, it's already too, I do not remember that day when I felt something on the court. But I have to accept and it's probably the hardest part of what I do. I know no pain I played a lot better, but you can not do anything about it. Pain is a part of tennis. Not only physical, but even the other, what are odmakané hours on the court or in the gym. But I'm the type who does not know the limits. Sometimes it's my disadvantage, because I do not know when to stop. It's in my nature, as I am in the sign of Taurus. Sometimes it helps me to overcome difficult situations.

What will equip tournament in Indian Wells?
- This site is linked to my name, I feel at home there, I really enjoy it. Memories there will be difficult to replace with something nicer.

How do you indicate that you are one of the most beautiful tenistiek?
- It's a nice bit of variety, but it is not a major part of my life. I believe that each babe likes when about it nicely writes or says. In tennis, it should be a key to how we play and not who is wearing what and how we look.

It really is such a fine line between success and failure?
- Success is relative. In tennis, the line is very thin.

Do you remember your first professional wrestling career?
- The professional is not, but on his very first yes. It was the Patroness, I had about five years, I did not even count. Parents told me where I should receive a service. Then play on one set and I won it 6:3. It was surreal for me impetus to further training.

What do you think of when you hear Wimbledon?
- It's a tournament for which even play tennis.

ABOUT ME

What are you mama?
- The most important person, without it, nothing I could not, I would not be here now with you. It is a huge inspiration to me, every day I try to it the more you zoom in, but it's impossible. Mama is my idol and I have it all immensely grateful. Every athlete knows that in this respect the whole family. We are doing what we love, and she sacrificed something.

You jealous your younger brother?
- No, but it was too difficult for him. We were often separated, we were used to do everything together four, suddenly it was otherwise. He had to learn some things by myself.

You slept like a child with a tennis racket?
- That if! So far as I can remember the smell and it's amazing luck, when my parents bought it. When Mečíř won the Olympics (1988), we were on vacation in Germany, where I have parents begged me to buy it, that time I also want to win the Olympics. As soon as we got home, I ran for the buck and I wanted to train.

Grandma Helena Hantuchova lead you to the tennis court.
- She was my biggest inspiration in tennis. Lacking a high ...

Hantuchova: readership plus one day all good wishes.

Photo: plus one day / JÚLIUS Dubravay

THE FASHION AND OTHER VARIOUS THINGS

Can you imagine that you would be a model?
- Perhaps a career, even if it can age (laughs).

It seems that in fashion you have particular weakness for shoes?
- It is truly my weakness, as I see so many stores, you can not not buy. And if I do not do high heels problem? Truthfully, I have one Louis Vuitton that continue to wear. They are the only ones that benefit my feet. Many therapists have told me that for me are the worst flat slippers, there a leg up load. When it's right, because I wear them more than once. Or also came across that fit me and not feel anything.

Popular perfume brand clothing?
- Lancome Miracle Parfum is a board I wear things made by Giorgio Armani and Roberto Cavalli.

Thirty celebration at the tournament in Marrakesh. How will it look like?
- Come after me mum, so we will celebrate together. But I am preparing a big celebration, still do not know if the Roland Garros or Wimbledon after, when I have time off. Be in Monaco, or at home with family and friends.

How to have fun?
- When you know that awaits me off, I can take it. This is Monaco's great that I have so many options for entertainment.

It is also the reason why you moved there? Many to be condemned in Slovakia ...
- No, when I want to really focus on tennis and work hard, I can not be at home. There are so many things that distract me. Although I trained like home. In Monaco I heat almost three hundred days a year, the courts, it is a few minutes, there are different types of surfaces in one place. Literally, I'll get off with just a racket and towel. I live there for twelve years, and as regards the conditions for tennis, I would not change.

In what you believe, what helps you internally?
- I believe in God and is a daily part of my life. Trying to manage it.

Do you experience that you are about something very satisfying to ask?
- Yes, but mostly it succeeds, when you least wait.

How do you relax?
- On the beach doing nothing. When you rest, all povypínam. Moreover, I love golf. Well I can get him to indulge in a few days a year. After a season of about fourteen and I give you a week off after Wimbledon.

Money? How you can help and how hurt?
- Honestly, do not mean nothing to me soon. Yes, I said it more easily from my position. They give me the freedom that they need not think, but happiness can not buy for them. I have many friends who earn millions, and they are not happy. Maybe people who earn on average, doing the work they love, have a lovely family are happy and you know it weigh. I follow the motto: If you appreciate everything we have, we have enough. Responsibility of anyone who was lucky and got away, is to help those who had it so much.

Which cuisine popularity?
- Of course, Italian. But I am a sweet tooth, as well as my most waffles or pancakes with Nutella. When I'm at home, so is looking forward to steamed buns, as well as tomato soup, sirloin. We just love everything.

Can you live without love?
- Yes. The first is that the parents, siblings and the closest that somewhere waiting for me.

Still waiting for?
- I do not know ...
@ google translate

Thanks very much for the interview, DANIandDELmania.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 17:46 

Local Time:
Hantuchova celebrates the thirtieth. Tennis is still the heart
Today 12:26 0

Daniela Hantuchova has thirty committees and refers to the whole world that still weighs that can still play tennis. We hope for a long time and will.

The most successful tennis player in the history of Slovak Daniela Hantuchova celebrated on Tuesday 23 April 30 birthday.

Courts led her to her late grandmother and although a native of Poprad in childhood and used to play the piano, finally decided to pay a professional "white sport".

As a 16-year-old debut in Moscow in the Fed Cup, which later became her "frog".

In June 2001 the first big success in the senior category, while alongside Cech Leos Friedl won the doubles blended sacred grass at the All England Club at Wimbledon.

In the WTA world rankings has grown by leaps and bounds. In January 2002, she was still at 38 place, but at the end of the season already featured in the top ten elite.

IS THE FED CUP

Great year, which won the Indian Wells, California, the first title on the WTA tour, crowned triumph in the Fed Cup.

The Spanish Maspalomase in the finals against domestic team won both singles and crucially the credit for the historic achievement.

"It is one of the most beautiful moments of my career, you will never forget."

"It was something very special and I am very proud that I could be part of such a great team. These are memories that you will carry in the heart of man forever, for just such an experience is worth to play tennis,"
she told the TASR winner of five singles-trophy on the WTA Tour.

MAXIMUM IS 5 PLACE IN THE WORLD

In January 2003, the Australian Open, reaching Hantuchova in the rankings to fifth place, which is the maximum.

Melbourne won another title in the mix, this time alongside Kevin Ullyetta of Zimbabwe.

In 2005, she managed to complete the collection when she won first together with Frenchman Fabrice Santoro Roland Garros and then triumphed alongside Indian Mahesh Bhupathi at the U.S. Open.

The singles have managed to significantly push back in 2007, when she won second favorite Indian Wells, fall Linz captured and returned to the Top Ten. In January 2008, in the singles final at the Australian Open, but then it slowed the recovery and followed the crash.

TENNIS ENJOYING IT. DESPITE THE SLUMP RANKING UP TO 75 PLACE

Now Appears Hantuchova in the rankings to the 75th rung, but it is still tennis and having fun weekend in the Fed Cup semifinal against Russia in Moscow confirmed that it still does not belong to the old iron. On clay in the sports center Krylatsky defeated World Thirteen Maria Kirilenko in a duel against Jekaterine Makarov was close to that of the Slovaks moved into the finals.

"I appreciate that I can still play tennis."

"It's just that after 14 years I could be back in Moscow and play these games, it was a victory for me."

"I am sorry that we failed to advance to the finals, but we have a great team and a year to try it again," said Hantuchova, who flew the Fed Cup duel for the tournament in Morocco Marrakech, thirtieth and celebrate with family and loved to return to Slovakia.
@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51 ... 75  Next