HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier IV Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: WTA Singles Rankings 2012
PostPosted: 1. July 2012 18:04 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 13:24
I wouldn't worry about it. It's ESPN the Magazine, not Playboy. Common sense tells you she isn't going to pose, nor would they publish, a nude shot that showed anything more than the normal amount of skin say a bikini would.

Most likely she'll be posed with her arms across her chest and her legs crossed to hide all the naughty bits. At most, I'm guessing we'll get a tad more butt cheek than we might otherwise get out of a normal Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot, Which, I might remind everyone, she's already done.

There is such a thing as tasteful nudity afterall, and I would expect Dani to do nothing less. 8-)

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 2. July 2012 00:52 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 21:24
Serena Williams was in that a couple of years ago and Vera Zvonareva posed for it last year.

Most of the poses tend to be side on and there's always an arm or a leg strategically placed.

BTW, is Rob Gronkowski capable of keeping his shirt on? Yo soy Fiesta, indeed.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 6. July 2012 20:10 

Local Time:
Hantuchova: My friend Aga is a second Hingis

Slovak tennis player Daniela Hantuchova experiencing a difficult period of their career. The fatigue fracture of the leg had to miss part of the clay season. She returned to Wimbledon, but his favorite tournament, fell in the first round. About three weeks will be played on the courts at the All England Club tournament for Olympic medals.

Failed you play an American optimism Hampton before the Olympic tournament at Wimbledon grass?
"Yes. I am a realist. I knew that long after injury can not from one day to get in shape. I did not have enough natrénované. It would be rude of me to think that in this situation, I can achieve the result of penetrating."

You dohrávali singles with bandaged knee. The more matches you stepped in doubles - with a better feeling?
"Fortunately, knee prebolelo quickly. With Dominika Cibulkova we played very good match against a German realm - Barthelovej, we led 6-0, 5-0, when we lost the first gem. At that meeting we all went, we resorted to. It looked very promising. If we have a good ticket to the Olympics, it could be that of a solid result."

These days you prepare in Bratislava. What do you look?
"I put together the health, fitness, tennis. Every day I have a lot of work. I want to be well prepared for the Olympics."

How to solve a three-week break between Wimbledon and the Olympic tournament?
"Originally I wanted to pay only fitness training and training on grass. But now I miss matches, and so will travel to America for the tournament on a hard surface in San Diego."

What will be different from the Olympic tournament at Wimbledon?
"It will be more colorful. We have already talked about in the locker room with toys. The grandslame in London are the players, the players traditionally dressed in white, we have become accustomed to advertising. Now comes the more colors the Olympic symbols and perhaps a slightly different viewing scenery."

What will be your Olympic clothing collection?
"Reveals only so much that I have red sneakers."

Olympics played tennis in your early role, is not it?
"To this day it's emotional for me when I think of how I as a five-year home watching on television the way Milos Mecir in the 1988 Seoul gold. I caught it. The parents bought me a racquet and grandmother, I went to Matador for the first training. Still got it before the eyes, when I go to the NTC for the corridor and look at the big picture with Milošová medal around her neck."

In women's singles final at Wimbledon to enroll themselves Serena Williams and Agnieszka Radwanska. You have waited, it tightened the Polish tennis player so far?
"I am also happy for her. Aga and Caroline Wozniacki are my two best friends on the circuit. She deserved it, the whole tournament, played very well. It uses the situation that women's tennis is now in its peak very open. Aga is very fast, smart and one of the few, the thinking on the court. It is the second Martina Hingis. Comfortable girl."

What chance do you give the Polish tennis player in her first Grand Slam final?
"It may surprise you. It depends how Serena sleep, what will be the day. Is an American favorite. If Serena upset in the game, it could be interesting."

@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. July 2012 18:15 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova loses the skirt
Professional tennis player, ranked No. 29 (as of June 25)
Updated: July 11, 2012, 9:48 AM ET
By Morty Ain | Photographs: Jeff Lipsky

This is an extended interview from the 2012 ESPN The Magazine Body Issue. Subscribe to the Mag today!

Body Stats

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 137 pounds

Why did you decide to pose for the Body Issue?
DH: I'm always open to new opportunities, so I figured why not? I wanted to do it with class and not show too much of anything, but as an athlete, I'm pretty confident about my body, so I guess I'm not afraid of anything.

How were you introduced to tennis?
DH: I saw tennis on TV for the first time when I was 5 years old [in what is now Slovakia], during the 1988 Olympics, and I asked my parents to buy me a tennis racket so that one day I could make it to the Olympics. I remember watching Miloslav Mecir from Czechoslovakia. He won the gold medal in singles, and that was the big inspiring moment for me. He's the reason I started to play.

What about the sport did you fall in love with?
DH: It's the most beautiful sport in the world. You can play it all your life. It's a very social sport, you get to meet wonderful people, you don't have to be a professional to enjoy the game and it's very classy. I love it as a competitor because it is individual, so everything is up to you. If you play well you win, and if you do badly it's all in your hands. It's physical, but it's also like a chess game: You have to use your head and try to move your opponent around the court. That's the fun part.

What do you like about your body?
DH: I know I can trust it and I know I can make it work really hard, and so far it has held up pretty well. I know I'm very strong; I can do a lot of endurance work and my body never lets me down. My legs are my best part. Most of that is my genes, so I have to thank my parents. My mother has wonderful legs -- more beautiful than mine, I think -- and my dad was pretty tall.

“I learned early that the talent to want to work hard is much more important than the talent for the game.”

What challenges do you face with your body?
DH: In my sport, I'm not the most physical girl out there. I can work really hard lifting weights, and I do, but it just doesn't show that much. But I don't mind because you can succeed with other things. I'm really lucky that I can eat pretty much anything and I don't know where it goes. I burn a lot because I work so much on the court, but I don't watch calories. I like sweets, so I have to be careful before matches and eat healthy. But once a tournament is finished, I don't care.

Describe your toughest day of training.
DH: During the offseason, when we have more time, I do a lot of intervals on the treadmill. Normally we do intervals and cardio one day and weights the other. I don't really have a day off, so I put in two to three hours of gym work a day, plus time on the court. I also love running, especially by the ocean when the weather is beautiful. There's just nothing better than that. You don't need to run long distances for tennis, so it's intervals there too. We'll go really hard for 30 to 45 seconds, then rest a few seconds and do that for a few sets.

What is the most difficult thing you put your body through?
DH: Stairs. Running stairs just kills you, not only your heart rate but also your legs. You just burn so much that you feel like you can't even move anymore. I'd do it for two-minute intervals without stopping, and my heart was racing. When I looked up I felt like there was no way I was ever going to make it, so I just had to look at the stairs. I think that was the toughest thing I've done.

What exercise or training can you not live without?
DH: Running. I just love nature and feeling free and being alone and getting my mind away from everything. It would be tough if I could not do that. But another thing I could never live without is skiing. I've done that since I was 3 years old and I will try to forever -- again because it gives me that sense of freedom.

Have you ever felt self-conscious about your body?
DH: Absolutely not. I think I was so focused on tennis and trying to win, as well as school and piano, that there was never really time to think about that.

How has your body changed throughout your career?
DH: After 13 years on the tour, the injuries come around more often, which is unfortunate. It took me a long time to accept that my body isn't how it used to be. I feel my 24 years of playing much more than I did a couple of years ago. I have to take more time for recovery, but at the same time I've really been lucky with injuries. Throughout my whole career I've tried to take care of every part of my body and make sure everything stays healthy.

What do you tell yourself when you feel you can't train anymore?
DH: I always know I can push myself more. Over the years, I've learned to trust my body and I know I can push it really hard. Our bodies are stronger than we give them credit for. Every time I finish a workout, even if I feel totally exhausted, I know I could have done more. But at a certain point, it's no longer beneficial. It's very important, especially the longer you play a sport, to know when it's time to stop. Early in my career I didn't know that, and I kept pushing myself. Now I realize it's much more important to be healthy. Now I quit before I come close to hurting myself or doing something stupid.

“I can eat like crazy. I can't tell you how many jars of Nutella I go through. It's embarrassing.”

What was the best piece of advice you ever received?
DH: "Talent is one step away from being lazy." I read that when I was about 12 years old and I told myself I was not going to let that happen to me. I learned early that the talent to want to work hard is much more important than the talent for the game. It's about being a professional every single day and giving my best. That's all I can ask of myself.

You've been described as a perfectionist. Is that accurate?
DH: In my early days, I wanted to do everything perfectly. I always had the best grades and I played piano for eight years. I'm very proud of those things and the way my parents brought me up because I always tried to do my best. But as a tennis player, you grow up very quickly because you have to be independent and travel around the world and meet different people. After a few years of that, I learned perfection doesn't exist -- on the tour or in real life. Nothing can be perfect; it's just impossible. I became more relaxed and much calmer once I realized that it's okay to not be perfect and it's okay to make mistakes. Now I enjoy everything more and appreciate the little things in life. I learned to be happy with who I am and what I've got. I especially appreciate my health and how lucky I am to be able to play without pain. Winning or losing, I'm lucky to do what I love doing. I couldn't ask for more than that.

What about your body would surprise us?
DH: I can eat like crazy and it doesn't show up. I eat a lot of sweets. Nutella on anything -- I have a weakness for that. I can't tell you how many jars of Nutella I go through. It's embarrassing. Sometimes I just eat it on its own. I also love ice cream, especially Haagen-Dazs. I love tiramisu and croissants. And, oh gosh, anything my mom bakes. Another thing that might surprise you is how much I can lift. It doesn't show up on me, but I love doing squats and lunges and I can handle a lot of weight. I can squat 150-175 pounds, and I can do lunges with 30-35 pounds in each hand. It's fun.

What was your best athletic moment -- a time when everything clicked and you felt completely in tune with your body?
DH: When I won at Indian Wells in 2002 and 2007, I felt like everything clicked and it was the moment I worked for. Everything just became automatic. I was out there enjoying myself and not really thinking about anything. It was an amazing feeling I know I'll never forget.

What do you want people to know about you?
DH: That I'm a very active girl. I love playing golf. I get that same feeling of being around nature and feeling free. I'm very interested in history. I love visiting old cities like Rome and Paris and learning about what happened before we were here. I feel really lucky to get to visit so many places around the world because of tennis, and wherever I travel I try to learn about the history and the culture. Every time I leave, I take a piece of the place with me so that I never forget it.

Follow The Mag on Twitter (@ESPNmag) and like us on Facebook.

Tier IV Title Holder
PostPosted: 11. July 2012 22:09 

Local Time:
More about the ESPN shoot here:

I'd prefer to see Daniela holding another tournament trophy than doing pics. like these..

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 14. July 2012 15:39 

Local Time:
Extracts from an interview with Dominika Cibulkova where she mentions Daniela and doubles at the Olympics.

"The London Olympics, I want to concentrate solely on tennis," said the lessons of Beijing. "To avoid over-hour journey to the Olympic Village, as well as during Wimbledon I found accommodation in a house near the tennis complex. I know, also the arrangement of Daniela Hantuchova."

Cibulkova with your coach for next week in America moved to London where he will work with other Slovak Olympian Lacko, Klizan, Hantuchova and already preparing for the grass.

The Olympic tournament is played the 28th July - 5th August

"I see the biggest favorite in an American Serena Williams. It plays great, after a recent title at Wimbledon to enhance self-esteem," Cibulkova said she. "In my case, much will depend on the lottery ticket. Great chance to feel well in doubles with Daniela Hantuchova."

Full interview @ @ google translate

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 18. July 2012 02:30 

Local Time:
Body Double
July 17, 2012 By Matthew Cronin

FROM THE MERCURY INSURANCE OPEN IN CARLSBAD, CA – It was interesting to see and hear ESPN bring in a group of its women reporters to defend ESPN The Magazine’s “Body Issue” as preventive strike against feminists, or so I presume. Clearly, all of the athletes have great bodies and their commitment to fitness is be admired, both women and men. But lets not pretend there is no an attempt to sell sex, because there is. If not, why choose the pretty tennis player Daniel Hantuchova over I don’t know, another 50 women tennis players who have more muscular physiques and greater body weight?

Don’t get me wrong, Daniela is tone and has down about all she can to add muscle to her slender frame, but the reason why she was chosen for the cover of ESPN Magazine is because she has as close to a supermodel body as any women’s athlete around and she photographs very well. She is also bright and interviews well, which is why her ESPN interview is worth reading, but she, like some of the other athletes in the issue, have had their photos touched up. Hantuchova is an attractive woman whom I’ve seen hundreds of times without make up and she does not quite look like that. And you know what? She’s more attractive without the makeup, because she’s looks real.

Folks may get a kick out of this: after her 6-4 7-5 loss to Urszula Radwanska I started to ask her about her stress facture in her right heel that took her out of the clay court season and the second I mentioned the ESPN Body Issue interview, she turned bright red. I told her that she wasn’t allowed to blush as she’s on the cover (naked), and one would think mst shy people don’t strip.

“ I didn’t know it I was going to be on the cover,” she said told me with her hand covering part of her face. “But it’s a huge privilege. And I did enjoy the shoot and it was very classy.”

She went to the L.A. party that celebrated the magazine last week and said that everyone pretty much recognized her. There was poster of her one of her nude shots inside of the party, which she passed by really quickly. Now she’ll never be able to walk around US sporting circles unrecognized again.

“Like I always said, I let my rackets do the talking, but I guess I’ve been saying that for the last 13 years" she said with another hearty laugh. “But sometimes it’s nice to do something different.”

It’s going to be tough going for the Slovakian for the rest of her career. She’s not exactly a young 29 as she ‘s been playing pretty much full time since 1999 and is coming off a serious foot injury. She says she loves the sport and there’s not doubt she still likes to compete, but her lack of movement has always played against her –hence her lack of a Slam signles title – an if her foot never really heals whatever quickness she had could disappear.

She’s ranked No. 32 now, her much admired body is beat up and while I could easily see her playing for another three years, I can also see her singles skills eroding to the point where she drops 15 ranking spots a year so by 2014 she’ll be out of the top 75. I hope not because she’s been a enjoyable player to watch over the years, as she constantly tinkers with her game and I’m always wondering what new wrinkle she’ll add next and no, I’m not taking about the lines around her eyes.

“I have to be find ways to e smarter because I still want to do this very much and want to put the same effort in, “ she said. “It’s just not possible and probably the injury is a signal for me to slow down in way, and don’t do as much as I want to. Less is more – that my new campaign.”

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. July 2012 16:47 

Local Time:
23rd July 2012

Lacko is already in England, gradually add other Slovaks

Slovak tennis player Lukas Lacko in the company of your personal coach as well as Fed Cup captain representation Mateja SR Lipták already traveled to the Olympics. The start of the singles ...

London, 23 (AP) - Slovak tennis player Lukas Lacko in the company of his personal coach and Fed Cup captain while Mateja SR representation Lipták already traveled to the Olympics.

To start in singles and doubles at Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club in London (July 28-August 5) will be prepared in Stoke Park, scene of one of the traditional exhibition of shares before June's third Grand Slam tournament of the season.

"Too bad Luke's Wimbledon after shoulder injury limited and not run on grass in Newport or the 'hard' in Atlanta. In a joint training camp on the grass courts would soon be joined by Daniela Hantuchova, who failed Friday in the quarterfinals in doubles alongside Stanford Dominica Cibulkova. here in California is very pleasing to refrain from practice until nedeľňajšieho singles finals. Martin Klizan played this week on clay at Kitzbuehel, even in doubles with Mišom Childs. It is therefore quite possible that the UK will head literally until the last minute, if he will do well in Austria," said Secretary General of SITA Slovak Tennis Association (STZ) David Mosko.

Tennis tours of the SR under five circles in London is enhanced Miloslav Mecir, Klizan coach Karol Kucera, Cibulkove coach Peter Roman citizen and Hantuchova Italian coach Claudio Pistolesi (Mentioned in the last two special accreditation as a personal trainer and lodging outside the Olympic Village).
@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. July 2012 17:03 

Local Time:
With Daniela Hantuchova in Carlsbad have played two matches in doubles. Has resonated well as the Olympic theme?
Certainly. On the doubles with Daniela I look forward and hope there's something uhráme. Also in Carlsbad us together was quite, but we got a really good rival.
Dominika talking about playing doubles with Daniela at the Olympics.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. July 2012 17:39 

Local Time:
24th July 2012

In London, will compete for medals and Hochšíci and Terminator

Nemo, Immortal, Zell, Papek, Tares or Wolf. The 46-member Slovak team of athletes to the Games XXX. Olympics in London is more of those whose consecration in the industry call or know the ...

LONDON 24th (AP) - Nemo, Immortal, Zell, Papek, Tares or Wolf. The 46-member Slovak team of athletes to the Games XXX. Olympics in London is more of those whose consecration in the industry call them if they know the nicknames.

In addition to the usual well-known names and sibling pairs Hochschorner brothers as "Hochšíkov" Velďákových sisters as "Velďáčok" and Dominica "Domča" Cibulková revealed some other athletes in the official brochure of the Slovak Olympic Committee his "second name".

The November swimmer Katarina said the nickname "Nemo" animated by the famous fish, orange-colored with white and black vertical stripes. Sympathetic blonde Monika bedmintoniska Fašungová respond well to reach "Feška".

The bag was nicknamed by ripped-speed canoe. Erik Vlcek is "Wolf", Juraj Tarr "Tares" and Peter Gelle "Zell", which are derivatives of their surnames. An unusual nickname "Papek" the Olympic debutant Martin Jankovec. But gone furthest nezdráhavý gymnast Samuel Piasecki, who said two heroic "Legend" and "immortal".

Selected nicknames Slovak athletes to the Games XXX. Olympics in London, according to the official brochure of SOC:

Athletics
Milos Bátovský: Mino
Matej Tóth: Tothem
Dana and Jana Velďáková: Velďáčka

Badminton
Monika Fašungová: Feška
Peter Sagan: The Terminator

Judo
Milan Randl: Mino

Canoe:
Peter Gelle: Zelle
Lubomir Hagar: Hadzi
Martin Jankovec: Papek
Juraj Tarr: Tares
Erik Vlcek: Wolf
Ivana Kmeťová: Ifča
Martina Kohlová: Nina
Peter Hochschorner: Hokšik
Pavol Hochschorner: Höchsi

SWIMMING
Thomas hatter: Kolož
The November Katarina: Nemo
Miroslava Syllabova: Mirus

SHOOTING
George Tužinský: Tužo
Richard Štefečeková: Stefe

Artistic Gymnastics
Samuel Piasecki: Legend, Immortal

TENNIS
Martin Klizan: Kližko
Lukas Lacko: Luky
Dominika Cibulkova: Domča,
Daniela Hantuchova: Dani

Weightlifting
Martin Těšovice: Teso

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 25. July 2012 00:07 

Local Time:
Hantuchova is already in London, trained at Camp Slovak

BRATISLAVA - Daniela Hantuchova is preparing for the Olympic Games in London in a joint camp Slovak tennis players on grass courts at Stoke Park, where the training leads her former personal coach Matthew Liptak. Already trainer Lukas Lacko, who is also in the British capital.

Informed the Secretary General of the Slovak Tennis Association (STZ) David Mosko.

Dominika Cibulkova after his triumph at the tournament in the U.S. and follow the road Carlsbad, California, will fly to the theater OH on Wednesday. Martin Klizan still plays the ATP tournament in Kitzbuehel, Austria.

The Olympic tennis competition on 28 July - 5th August at the grass Wimbledon All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. August 2012 16:38 

Local Time:
13 Questions With Daniela Hantuchova
Posted by Justin Cohen on August 17, 2012

By Justin Cohen
CINCINNATI, Ohio – Daniela Hantuchova has had much success on the WTA Tour since turning professional in 1999. To start, she has won all four Grand Slams in mixed doubles, becoming just the third female in the Open Era to accomplish the feat, joining Martina Navratilova and Cara Black. The former world No. 5 also owns eight career singles titles, including two titles at Indian Wells, Calif. in 2002 and 2007. Currently ranked No. 35 in the world, the 29-year-old Slovak recently caught the attention of sports fanatics around the world when she was among 27 world-class athletes to pose nude in ESPN’s annual Body Issue 2012. The 5’11” blonde, who is known for her perfect physique and stunning looks, sat down with me this week at the Western & Southern Open in Cincinnati, Ohio.

What is your most proud achievement off the court?
Running my own charity in Cambodia for a couple of years now with my brother. It makes me extremely proud being able to help kids other places in the world.

What is your favorite sports team?
New York Rangers. I love hockey!

If you had one last meal, what would you choose and why?
Pancakes (Laughs). I just love sweet stuff!

If you could play a mixed doubles match with one ATP player, who would it be and why?
Roger Federer. (Laughs) He is the best in the history and he is just an awesome guy!

What is your favorite location on Tour and why?
Rome, because it is my most favorite city in the world. I just love being there.

What is your opinion of Cincinnati?
I do love coming back here. I have been here for so many times. I love the conditions here. The courts are very quick. Plus we have the golf course right across the street which makes it very nice.

What are you short-term and long-term goals?
Long-term (long pause). Just being the best person I can be for my family and for the people around me. Hopefully helping more people around the world. Short-term goals as far as my career are to get back to the Top 10.

One piece of advice you would give to an aspiring tennis player?
Just to have fun with it and not to put too much pressure and expectations on themselves.

What is the toughest challenge you have ever faced?
Having to deal with the losses every week except when you are winning the tournament. Trying to figure out the fastest way to bounce back and be ready for the next tournament.

How would your family and friends describe you in three words?
Very stubborn (laughs), very loving and caring.

What are your hobbies when you are not on the tennis court?
I love playing golf, it is my favorite sport. I love skiing, swimming and just basically any active things to do. But of course, going shopping with my friends, going to the cinema. Just normal things.

Did you golf at the course next to the tennis center?
I went to the driving range.

How did you do at the driving range?
Yeah, it was not bad.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. August 2012 00:26 

Local Time:
A new collection of adidas Women Fall / Winter 2012: comfort and style

Among the sports stars who are ambassadors of the new collection, you can find the best atletki in our part of Europe. In addition to the Slovak dancers - Katarína Štumpfovej, adidas Women face was famous tennis player Daniela Hantuchová. Poland is represented kolarka mountain and volleyball on May Włoszczowska Anne Werblińska. The team ambassadors were also beach volleyball and Markéta Sluková Kristýna Kolocová and Zsuzsa Jakabos swimmer from Hungary. All of these athlete selected to represent adidas Women achieved outstanding results in their respective disciplines. Certainly they make will be an inspiration to all women, just like a new collection of adidas Women.

take it on together!

At the same time the new collection begins with a unique design adidas sports all-women team. This is an open community, which is invited to every woman who likes the idea of a common sport. We believe that having a company is a great value regardless of your preferred sport. So consider including Daniela Hantuchová: "I prefer to go to the gym, where I can meet people who share my passion than exercise alone in the house. Tennis is an individual sport and each year I spend more time with my fitness trainer than with anyone else" .

@ google translate.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. August 2012 17:27 

Local Time:
Interview with Daniela Hantuchova - a global brand ambassador for adidas
TAGS: DANIELA HANTUCHOVA ADIDAS "It is enough if one person happy - then I know that all my effort was not in vain" - says tennis player Daniela Hantuchova of Slovakia. Find out what it really is.

Daniela, you're one of the best tennis players in the world. Do you remember that day when you realized that tennis will become a part of your life?
I was five years old. I sat in my grandmother's living room and watched the TV as Milos Mecir won the Olympic Games in Seoul. I turned to my grandmother and said, "I, too, once I play at the Olympics." And this year I'm going to them for the third time.

It's amazing that this desire came in as a little girl, who later fulfilled all his dreams ...
When I look back, I can not quite tell, where did this confidence in me that one day really can come back at the Olympics. There are so many kids around who are trying to break through, but very few of them succeeded. I'm thinking that maybe God helped me with that, because whatever I did, I did out of pure love for the sport.

Many people think that training in pairs or groups is much more pleasant than individual sports. How do you like to play sports?
I prefer going to the gym, where they practice other people, than to train at home. Tennis is an individual sport and within a year I spend with my conditioning coach longer than anyone else. Must work on my form. Sometimes when you go jogging in the stadium, swearing under his breath, but hey - it's necessary. In today's tennis, fitness is even more important than the game itself, so I have no choice. During the winter of preparation other tennis players come to the meeting and that's when I feel the difference. Especially the guys are training it to yourself so that you learn to overcome its own limitations.

Often you play, even though the pain ...
Since childhood, I'm used to the pain. What other pain from the effort and hard work, whether on the court or in the gym, and another, when I play a match with an injury. Sometimes there is no choice. On the other hand, you can not keep trying to break through the wall head.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. August 2012 16:30 

Local Time:
August 28, 2012
Sergio Garcia plays tennis with Daniela Hantuchova at U.S. Open
Posted at 5:01 PM by David Dusek | Categories: Sergio Garcia
NEW YORK -- Sergio Garcia may have pulled out of this week's Deutsche Bank Championship at TPC Boston to rest before the Ryder Cup, but he's not lounging at home of the sofa.

On Tuesday afternoon the Spaniard, who won the Wyndham Championship two weeks ago and tied for third last week at the Barclays Championship, was on the Practice Court 1 Tuesday at the Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows, N.Y., hitting tennis balls with 5-foot-11 Slovakian Daniela Hantuchova.

Although Garcia spent most of his time on the court assisting Hantuchova by picking up stray tennis balls, the two exchanged forehards and backhands on a few occasions, with Garcia flashing a sweet topspin forehard that he no doubt groomed on the red clay courts of Spain.

Hantuchova, 29, lost in singles on Monday to fellow Russian Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, the 17th seed here at the U.S. Open, but she is still in the women's doubles the mixed doubles events.

Garcia loves tennis, and years before dating Greg Norman's daughter, Morgan-Leigh, he had a relationship with Martina Hingis.Who knows, maybe Garcia and Hantuchova can set up a mixed double game against Rory McIlroy and Caroline Wozniacki in Chicago during the Ryder Cup?

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48 ... 75  Next