Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 14. October 2010 19:46 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 23:33
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Luv ya,Daniela-that was awesome!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. October 2010 18:14 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 22:33
Hantuchova has a new coach after 13 years again home

Today 16:59 - BRATISLAVA
Source: Reuters, Photo: SITA illustrative
Slovenská tennis player Daniela Hantuchova is glad to be back after 13 years as coach countryman. With the Fed Cup team captain Mathias Liptov citizens to discuss possible cooperation in February. At the end of the season came to an agreement and as a personal coach Liptak Hantuchova will accompany the former world top five already at the closing event of the year - Tournament champions on the Indonesian island of Bali (November 4 to 7). The last coach Slovak Hantuchova was 14 years ago Jozef Bulko.

"I am pleased that after a long time I re-Slovak coach. At least I understand better of me wants to court. The Slovak language is nevertheless other than English. It will be for me such a nice change. It is time to return there, where I started and be more in Slovakia. Maťa Lipták know the Fed Cup for me and always able to match well prepared. During his tenure with the team I played good tennis and so I am looking forward to our cooperation. Both certainly put in the maximum and how far you'll go, it remains to be seen. Let's see," said Hantuchova.

Winner of three WTA tournaments last worked with Spaniard Carlos Cuadrado, last year it was known Brazilian coach Larri Passos. "I always could have the choice of quality coaches. Maťom With the season after určite together sit down and put on paper what we want to achieve technically, tactically and the charts. Maťo is a smart coach who understands a lot and tries to develop in the players' strengths. When I trained under Passos, telling me that I played as Guga Kuerten. But I do not want to play someone else. Maťo is super that can pick up as I play," said Hantuchova, who is not afraid that the decision to engage Lipták as personal Coaches can disrupt peace in the Fed Cup team. The cooperation with Liptov citizens also discussed Hantuchova colleague from the team Dominika Cibulkova. "Mato Liptak is a pro and not let such things to affect Fed Cup matches. In Dominica does not deal with such things and I do not think that should any problems arise."

For the tournament champion Hantuchova does not travel with any očkávaniami. "Absolutely nothing from this your promises. It's a nice end of the season in a beautiful environment and I take it rather than fun, I enjoy it. Surely, however, give over the intense competition in most every game. After Bali conclude this year as Maťom elaborate plan to prepare for new season. I want to travel with me to different tournaments, it's an important thing for me. I do not have time to give away and I want to do everything to the fullest," she concluded Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

- Slovak interview with Daniela.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. October 2010 19:09 

Local Time:
Highly unusual-I can't recall any other active Fed Cup/Davis Cup coach being the personal coach of a player whilst doing the national job. Having said that,Daniela did save her best for the Fed Cup this year. I wonder if this means she'll be playing more doubles?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. October 2010 21:30 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 18:33
Well, she did play some good tennis at Fed Cup, maybe he helped more than we believed.

Will he give his full attention to daniela if he still has a team to captain?

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. October 2010 22:16 

Local Time:
Will he give his full attention to daniela if he still has a team to captain?

I'm very positive about the decision Daniela has made,but Slovakia better win the tie against the Czech Republic,or the excrement really will hit the fan.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 27. October 2010 22:40 

Local Time:
I think it wont be worse than this season. She doesnt have too many points to defend, so Im very interested about next season :)

Also Im actually very optimistic about this. She will be working with somebody who she has respect for and thinks he helps her to play better. Daniela has always played well in Fed Cup and Matej Liptak seemed to be very helpful for her and they understands each other.

She likes this fresh new start to have a Slovak trainer again, like she used to in the beginning. This is what Daniela needs, to have someone who understands her. She herself said that he wants to work on her own play, not to tell her to play like someone else...

Everything in life happens for a reason

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 28. October 2010 01:50 

Local Time:
|21. May 2024| 18:33
If he can make her play fed cup 2010 like, Im all for this. At least we know he is someone who understands danka and her ability, not some random kid.

It seems she might be looking to fix her arm-shoulder for good, surgery maybe?

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. October 2010 16:26 

Local Time:
I think they could get romantically involved...aka myskina

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. October 2010 16:28 

Local Time:
Slovakian still wants to get to a point. Therefore, she returned home after thirteen years.

Last attempt Hantuchova

Tennis earned more than seven million U.S. dollars. She won three tournaments in the highest category, and mixed doubles triumph at all four Grand Slam tournaments.
Daniela Hantuchova eight years ago even leading in Slovakia as the leader of the team to a sensational victory in the Federation Cup. Recently, however, lags behind its form and came to the post of Slovak unit. And therefore decided to return to Slovakia after fourteen years in foreign coaches to lead her Slovakian Matej Liptak.

The aim is clear: get the former fifth toy world back into the narrowest elite. "It's a great step. Daniela played the best tennis as a teenager, even the Slovak coach. They could not completely foreign to utilize its potential. Liptak, but the conditions to make it in the next two years, got back to the best tennis player," said general secretary HN Our Tennis Association Igor Moško.

Aliens disappointed
Currently in the world ranking up to 31 place. "Certainly the above objectives. In recent years foreign coaches did not meet what you expected from them. It is still motivated and has high goals," says Liptak for HN. It chose our elite tennis player mainly because it was able to consult many times in matches Fed Cup. "Liptak is an experienced coach, his advice has always helped Daniele. I think that together could meet the high goals," said HN former coach Fed Cup team Mojmir Mihal. He added that the Slovaks will benefit after years of fact that can communicate in their native language. "This is not just a phrase. Today's tennis is on the smallest details. A coach from abroad to explain a lot harder," said Mihal.

Returns to the Top
Under its new coach has concerns Hantuchova, Slovakia as it takes. Abroad, it is more personality than in Slovakia, which started with tennis. Then, however, preferred to foreign countries where she lived for many years. "It is still in the eyes of fans and the tennis public. I talked with her and my role will also ensure that, in order to pursue just tennis," said Liptak. Hantuchova mentioned success is due to become one of the most popular Slovak female athletes in the world. "Daniela is experienced enough to have consulted with the pressure. Already, the preskákala much and it's personality. I think it can easily be mastered," summed Moško.

However, he does not plan a successful future in Slovakia used to disseminate tennis. "I admit that I have not thought about it. The players may have a feeling that they were being used. For me, it is paramount to our success stories to raise the visibility of tennis on the court," said union general secretary. Hantuchova is back home but said the other advantage. "when I see it to train young tennis players can learn from it. It's a big motivation for teenagers when they near the toy, which was fifth in the world and has achieved many successes."

@ google translation.

Tier III Title Holder
PostPosted: 30. October 2010 09:55 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 06:33
Hello there guys. Its been years since I got here.. I thought this place was a wrap? Didnt Christina said she'll close this down? Oh well, hows Daniela doing on tour? Havent been following her career :oops:

Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Profile YIM

blue webmaster
PostPosted: 31. October 2010 15:30 

Local Time:
Hello there guys. Its been years since I got here.. I thought this place was a wrap? Didnt Christina said she'll close this down? Oh well, hows Daniela doing on tour? Havent been following her career :oops:

hi and welcome back :)
I think Christina meant her own website (hantuchova-fan) which she hasn't updated for more than a year.
We are not planning to close this forum! ;)

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 13. November 2010 00:52 

Local Time:
Sexy vixen Hantuchova
Source: plus one day / ĽUDMILA Lukáčová
12th november 2010, 08:00

It is hot! Tennis player Daniela Hantuchova (27) arrived on Wednesday at dawn from the tournament in Asia due Slovakia. After párhodinovom sleep it was almost morning waiting for a calendar photo shoot for a good cause. Successful sportswoman was held that the proceeds from the sale will be donated to children suffering from HIV virus in Cambodia, which financially supports a number of years. And because of them has changed beyond recognition.

Daniela Hantuchova, we visited the mansion belonging to her brother and future sister-in-law Lucy, in the Hungarian village Öttevény. Tennis player had had several hours taking pictures, but even when he was late afternoon, far from being not end. Nevertheless sparkle good mood. J Edina, which hampered him, it was quantity of paint on her hair. "To give down then with acetone?" Joked Daniel, hairdresser John Molnar devised extravagant hairstyle, when her hair literally stood and dopísmena scurry.

Tennis rather than modeling
Daniela tested, what is to be a model. Since it was necessary to shoot twelve different shots, tennis player had several expected to change, modify, makeup and hair. "I'd rather struggle took place, as she posed as a model," Daniel laughed. Yet it was this very smoothly.

For the good things
Tennis player are just a few hours ended this year's sports season, and so these days you can finally exhale and relax a little. "Finally I have time to devote to other things. Therefore I decided to shoot the calendar, because I know it's for someone who's incredibly help, "said Daniela us, bearing in mind the sick kids in Asia. Charity calendar for 2011, bearing its name gets to the public very soon , namely in early December. "Anyone who buys hú, help a good cause," she told us tennis player who has this idea of joy. After the shooting gave Daniela Hantuchova tomato soup, risotto and dopriala a great massage.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 13. November 2010 18:36 

Local Time:
OMG that hair! :tape: :haha:

Tier III Title Holder
PostPosted: 20. November 2010 03:25 

Local Time:
|22. May 2024| 06:33

hi and welcome back :)
I think Christina meant her own website (hantuchova-fan) which she hasn't updated for more than a year.
We are not planning to close this forum! ;)

Oh hey, glad to hear that ;-)

As for Danka modelling.. well at least she have a fall back when her career is finally over.

Hrdá fanynka Daniely Hantuchovej

Profile YIM

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. November 2010 18:52 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova for the wedding yet nepomýšľa

Finally back home. Poprad native, tennis player Daniela Hantuchova has decided after years of training in America to train again in Slovakia. She chose the neighborhood Strbske Pleso.

Pleso. At this time, usually prepared outside Hantuchova of Slovakia, mostly in America. This time it decided to change focus and weekly passes before the new season in the High Tatras.

"I am very happy that after so many years I am again in the Tatras. Ucestovaná I am so that I can say that you need to find time to return to where they come from. It added me an awful lot of energy to be here. In the beginning it was just relax , then I started with fitness training. I have the room, nothing disturb me here to train and condition are excellent. Man is here able to forget everything," she told Le Corsaire Hantuchova.

Family ties will not let
Although Daniel has over ten years professional tennis player, or winter sports are no strangers to her. Loves downhill skiing.

"Skiing is one sport that I am doing more than tennis. Dad racing ski, skiing so I have stood in his three years. In childhood I have fond memories, we straddle a grandmother here. Nowhere in the world do not feel like here. Family ties I will always be committed," revealed Hantuchova.

Východniarske dialect she likes, but Poprad has no accent. "Although I was born in Poprad, but I grew up in Bratislava, where my parents worked. Therefore, for me, unfortunately, nenalepilo," she said with a smile, the multiple best female tennis player from Slovakia. With a white sport traveled virtually the entire world."

Except for Slovakia where he feels more at home? "Certainly in Monaco, where I live a couple years and I have created a circle of friends there. Suits me very much that there is enough warmth throughout the year. My heart is also a matter for Italy, where I always seemed like home," suggested Hantuchova

Available Sports Illustrated could not resist
Last year Daniel shot art photos of the famous magazine Sports Illustrated. She had long resist this offer?

"I am always wary of this style of shooting, because I do not need to somehow exhibit. Sports Illustrated is not something and not reject any model of the dream. I'm glad I did, it was really beautiful. He began working on this one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. It was pretty difficult, it took four days, I had to get up on the third morning, we catch the sunrise, but it was experience," revealed Hantuchova, who still resist modeling agencies and tennis in her still wins.

Issue still does not want
Daniela vyzradila us that in his 27 years have her thoughts sometimes take place and the idea of their own families, the wedding but even in his own words nepomýšľa. "Certainly, I can already imagine the kind of life, but now it still will have to wait a while," said Hantuchova.

@ google translation.

There's a short video interview with Daniela as well.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 ... 75  Next