Roland Garros Women's Legends        Daniela/ Francesca Schiavone bt Lucie Safarova/ Nathalie Tauziat 6-2 6-3        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 75  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 21. May 2014 16:40 

Local Time:
|5. June 2024| 06:25
Daniela Hantuchova has turned into an attractive wonder: Her beauty secret surprise!

One of the best female tennis players is, moreover, a beautiful woman who knows what she wants, it is hard for a team, but not forgotten carried on the most important thing in life.

Tennis is paid from early childhood, when you fell in love with the sport. In his career, achieved a number of its objectives and fulfill a number of dreams, but as she says, is what has to be addressed: "Then my tennis life are still Metz that I want to achieve."

Daniel has achieved various successes and met a number of dreams. Anyway he is clear about what is most important in life and not forgotten, even after long years of the limelight. "I think that dream is the most important thing in life and the dreams that I have is too much," said honestly handy tennis player.

"Zabrdli" We have also to care for beautiful skin and when asked what preparation without the skin care can not be, Daniela replied without the slightest hesitation, and the answer was unexpected: "Total Beauty comes from within and I try to take care. Really live as I think is right. Being happy inside, and then it comes out well. "

Daniela had simple beginnings and decided to lend his face and name amazing idea. Combining beautiful charity projects Daniela Foundation and unique vitamin drinks for women, Daniela wants to be useful to his native country, and return what gave her the important moments of her childhood. It is impressive that famous tennis diva, which offers a world brand has no hardship, Slovak preferred pure product. It did so not only for its high quality and guaranteed that no added chemicals, but also because he wants to help us - at home: Hospital Poprad - where she was born, a primary school in Petržalka - which Vychodil, and the latest will extract these drinks promote girls and women on their way to reaching the target despite the difficulties.

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. May 2014 17:07 

Local Time:
One must be clear about what he wants in life to prove
Author: Radoslav Pavlik, Today 08:42

It is no secret that you're a little behind at 30 years, and in the world rankings you are also a bit late twenties. How do you explain this unique coincidence in your sports career?
I do not know if it's a coincidence, because I for such coincidences more - less believe it. But it's really so. I hope that what my age who go above and position in the ranking will go down towards the top ten (laughs). But you're right, I'm currently doing the same age and position in the world rankings (laughs). However, it was beautiful when I was once in the past was eighth in the women's singles, doubles and eighth in 8th position I was also one of the Race rankings! It also was an interesting coincidence. So hopefully sometime in the leading position world rankings come back.

Olympic champion men's singles of Seoul Milos Mečíř, your big tennis model, argues that the global ranking is uncompromising and cruel that into it counted played every match, every point earned ...
Yes it is.

Are those points and winning matches you have to account quite a lot. What is the secret that you're in the increasingly fierce global competition became so successful toys?
Secrets? Probably just that it is still working hard. Hard work is the key to success! It is necessary to go still their goal. Doing things the way that I feel inside. To go for your dreams, for our desires. Even when people around you will say something else ... I did my best, what I really want to accomplish in life. I believe it one hundred percent. And that's why I'm doing everything possible to make me what I am doing, flourished the most. That is my main goal.

World ranking you have peaked - 5th in January 2003, at the end of 2007 you were still in the top ten. Do you remember when you were in the Women's World Ranking appeared for the first time in his career? At which point the premiere of the WTA Rankings figured your name?
Fííha, it you want from me a lot (laughs). I'd had enough to think ...

Give it a try ...
Among women I started playing in 1999.'s When I won two Futures tournaments categories. I was also in the semifinals of the tournament 75-thousand people. And it was then made WTA ranking ... Now maybe SHAKEN ... It was in 1999, perhaps a year later. I think it was around 300 points. Maybe even a bit lower ... You really do not remember. It was a long time ago. Fifteen years ago. But I think for the first time in the WTA ranking, I was around 300 points.

Daniela, on several occasions in the past you were advertising face various charity runs. What is your relationship to sport activities and especially for jogging?
Running is my very favorite activity. I love running. I run very happy (laughs). Running certainly among the most common things I do during conditioning training. I'm running but has also included the process of relaxation. Especially when I run in nature. At runtime relax especially mentally. Cleanse my head, help me figure out other ideas degraded internal tensions. Running is very good medicine for the psyche (short pause). However, we must admit that now that I have something on older, so I try anyway wiser 'toil.' We do not have any cost to run long distances. You can fetch you at any time, if I have to taste and time (laughs). Now, I focus more on high intensity running training. Already I have not long distance, rather shorter, but more, a larger deployment.

When you say that running is one of your relaxation, found themselves on the tennis court is a complete tip of the iceberg ...
It truly is.

So what you need to have everything in sports training to said tip of the iceberg - your performance on the tennis court - looking its best, to be, figuratively speaking, the strongest and sharpest?
It is put together so many things that I think that ordinary people have no idea (short pause). Spectators in the stands do not have any idea about it. It's actually activity from morning ... By the seventh, from half past seven, I was in a carousel. Then I start most fitness training. Followed by tennis training. After a short lunch break it again, tennis training, which again will replace chasing kondičky. Fitness, exercise. Finally, I have a short rest and regeneration. When the training days, so it's actually all about kondičke - and tennis. The day when I play the match, it's a little different. Wrestling is, frankly, so the lighter part of the daily program. Of course, it is certainly not after mental site! Because there are those pressures enormously large ... almost there now thinking in terms of stress-relieving page, as regards the physical part of the training. During the tournament one has in terms of training training a little more relaxed pace to be able to concentrate primarily on the encounter that awaits him. To get tired before him.

Professional hockey players from the NHL label their injuries only by whether they have health problems in the lower body, or upper body. How is it with you? In the past you used to have problems with the Achilles tendon, respectively plagued you sore heel ...
Fortunately, now I have no health problems. Even in the lower or the upper body (laughs). Do not worry about anything. For health page, I quite fit, so it's okay. At the tournament I'm ready to do a good job.

Things to training in preparation spend more? Chasing physical fitness or tennis skills improvement and enhancement of sports art?
It is a complex thing. So it can not be separated from one another. I have given everything. Everything I do, I try to do the maximum. As best I know ... And the specific content of training is a thing of the coaches I work with. They make me a training plan. That is no longer the case. Also in terms of fitness, also in terms of the growth of tennis. They are experts at it.

Daniel, during your career you worked with many coaches. Which one do you like tennis player gave the most?
, Dr. Bulka (Joseph Bulk, note. Aut.). Clearly on. It is the coach, which, when compared with the many with whom I worked, who led me, so he did not come close. Mr. Bulko so fantastically understands tennis ....

So why would you get to work with him ended when he was so good for you coach?
Mr. trainer Bulko very keen on (laughs). We did ... This is actually already sixteen years, we've been together. Do your job better than anyone else. Just me later he sent for Mr. Bollettieri. Then I have started to travel the world. Of course, without it. But I appreciate what I learned as young players. Technical everything about tennis. He gave me a very good foundation. I really liked his view of tennis. Impressed me as he sees tennis as a game to train their wards.

Besides tennis you are known as popular cover girl. From time to time surprised some attractive and interesting ideas and action in this area. Do you remember your first fashion photo shoot?
Very well (laughs). After all, it was right for the American magazine GQ. I was then seventeen years. It was my first photo shoot. I had no idea what am I doing (laughs). To be honest, even I did not know the magazine. It was a strange feeling when it came out my photos ... Then it was a great honor for me. Especially when I found out that the photo shoot for fashion and sports magazines is important. Actually, when I find out what is the importance of the arts in this profession. Until then, I thought that the world exists for me only tennis. After all, I played it every day since the age of five (laughs). But when I saw the pages of that magazine, so I understood that even this area could be for me in life is very important. That thanks to the shooting I can help people.

When we are on your first photo shoot, we wonder what will it most obsessively in mind?
Firstly photographer. He was one of the best, who worked in this profession. When I flipped through the book that showed me note that I looked, who has photographed, slow the minute I began to realize that some in the profession knows very well. After all, he photographed the biggest American stars like Brad Pitt or Liz Hurley .. I discovered, with whom I have the honor. He was really good. Making sense of what he did, because for a while we had ideas he wanted to implement, taken with their. Knew exactly what poses to be wants to build. He had a clear idea of ​​what poses it will be for one - who shot and best intention. Simply tip and an expert. And although I did not know it even as I pretend he very patiently guided me. I have to admit that for me it was an interesting experience (laughs). And I still remember well how mom went during the shooting still around me constantly and I adjusted the miniskirt, so of which were only decent pictures (laughs). She can depend on it (laughs).

What do you take when shooting the most? Why do you spend so intense?
That's a good question (laughs). On the photo shoot I like the most about that with him there is no need to spend any physical activity (laughs). It's all so smooth. I like about it, it's recreation and relaxation. At least for me definitely. That's what I like most about the photo shoot (laughs).

It is about you know, that you are neither alien nor various charity projects. For years, you are a philanthropist who regularly help people in need, hospitals and institutions that are associated with your life. Why are you doing all this? What a promise from those projects?
Through my foundation I helped in Poprad hospital where I was born. We agreed to have some way of charity in favor of the hospital. In partnership with another company, we in the project 'Colorful Hospital also be modernized and painted the children's hospital in Zvolen. Together they would be eight, which thus gradually help. As a member of Team English, I also engaged in financing sports facilities and equipment for primary school Dudová 2 in Petržalka, which I attended as a child. I undertook to financially help the seniors' homes to help older people to have the joy of movement - and of a life lived in this facility. There's more, I do not remember everything. That it did not seem like self-praise (short pause). For us in this area should speak deeds, not words ... Also, through its own foundation no longer financially helping small and HIV positive patients in one hospital in Cambodia.

Among the institutions that have been supported, yet not even in high school Novohradská Bratislava, you attended? So why not, if it's not a secret?
There we have not gotten (laughs). It should be done gradually. Maybe something up.

Engage in many projects that Encourage people who absolutely need this help. Do you have between your philanthropic intentions and charity events such idea, which is your heart and your closest natures?
Personally, I think that all the ideas and intentions in this area charity are equally important. Between them can not be done standing popularity that this support action is more important, this in turn less and the like. They are all equally important to me! At least I think so. In my view, all charitable actions with coworkers doing, they are ultimately good and useful activity. They are simply a matter of much-needed ...

Why do you think so?
Because by implementing each project in the said area charity can help those who need it. Every single idea can somehow help. And in many cases, even to someone specific (short pause). If I over the years, what charity devote helped just one person, it would certainly make sense. It would also make it worthwhile. That is my opinion. If I've ever helped only one who needed it so worthwhile all that toil, that I have ever endured. It makes sense to start with tennis at age five and day-to-day practice. It makes sense to chant all children's fun, later discos, cinema and other student activities that I did not recognize obligations for tennis. I could not go to the disco - and be on it until the morning, when the other day I had training or match. These actions, which my classmates leisure devoted, went beyond me. It was not easy, but I used to have. Perhaps because of tennis before I mentally mature before I created the value chain of my life. After all, since those five years I wanted to be as good a tennis player, which was Miloš Mečíř who then won the Olympics in Seoul.

Latest lent you the name and face of Project Diva's for Women who want to motivate young women and girls in Slovakia that even in difficult situations give up, to go for the fulfillment of their desires and dreams. Why you are interested in is this idea?
Because people should follow their dreams. They would face a major frontier, the goal toward which they want in life lead. To be successful in life, you need to have in your head clear about what you want to accomplish! And may not be the dream and the desire to give up without you by his attempt to meet at least ... when you decide to promote a project, so I'm doing it because I think it is very important. And then I try on my part to do everything so that those people who are my aid to, be it from the most benefit (short pause). When you have to let go of something, so I do it really so that the benefit from it. That people who want to help, at least while they were happy ... After all, not everyone in life are as lucky as I have, for example, I'm doing what I enjoy, I know. But I do not fall from the sky! I also had to fulfill his dream to sacrifice a lot. I would say that a lot. I also had to work hard if I wanted to play tennis at the highest international level. I did not get anything for free. All I know and what I have is pretty hard 'odmakané'. Believe me. Of course, I have many times and cried, and I was often unhappy of tennis. I also wanted to quit tennis! I have had moments when I wanted with all the 'swipe'. But I did not! Because I know that I can do it. I can do it! Something inside me said that it pays to train hard and honestly. I believed that success, if it comes, it comes!

The more times you are stressed hard and systematic work. You started playing tennis than five years under the guidance of his grandmother, who was active in youth toys. You wanted to undergo the hard training drills, nebúrili you - you are racket and throwing things into a corner when you are struggling, when they came first lost and failures?
No, I am a rocket rage into a corner nehádzala. It was not my habit. Here - there although I frflala that I train every day, that I can not play with other children. But gradually I put on the customary mode used to. I took it as my daily program. School, piano, tennis, school duties. Every day I was so filled with responsibilities that other stuff was not at all time. I did not ever do stupid things ... When I came out of training, I was glad that I'm home. Tennis, fitness, jogging me so exposed that I have nothing else had energy. Parents and his brother led us to the fact that in the first place in our lives is school. First quality education, good grades in school - and then everything else. In my case, the piano and tennis. Or, tennis and piano. Since childhood I have worked in this mode. Because I wanted to be good. I went to the piano eight years. Today I am very grateful to parents that were in my upbringing are so consistent that of the road neuhli (laughs). Although I have many times in a weak moment and cursed and hated enough. Especially when I woke up at five in the morning to practice (laughs). I knew then to be bad and unpleasant ....

What was in those early days most difficult for you? What is the longest you as a sportswoman smuggled?
Lost and failures! In particular were lost to me a great mental burden. Man hardly bears, he knows that the success has done everything in his power - and it was not enough ... Play me literally deptali. Internally devoured me. Prepared me for energy. Precipitated the knees. Gradually I was able to cope with them. At that time, however, I have been especially mentally much stronger. I've been in this direction less vulnerable (short pause). Failures taught me to be myself harder, forcing me to work on yourself more, be more consistent in training. Although it was difficult, very difficult, but ultimately it bore fruit. Already I can cope well with losing (laughs). Over the years, the vertex play tennis, I know that lost and failures among the sport as successes and victories. The older I get, the more I enjoy tennis. More exciting for me, I have a really happy. I am happy that I am doing what I enjoy, what I know - and I've always wanted to do. Around us there are not many people who can say it. But I belong to those lucky.

In this year's main competition Grand Slam tournament Roland Garros will play up to five Sloveniek. Do you remember the year of this prestigious event in Paris when it took off so much tenistiek from Slovakia?
I think it already was. If I am not mistaken, only about ten years ago. When even played Martina Sucha, Henrieta Nagyová, Janette Husárová ... I've been there myself - and Karin Habšudová. So if we also were five (short pause). I am pleased that after ten years it is again so. That it repeats ... And I am very pleased that I am still part of this tournament, that I belong to the toy, which can be present in the main competition. This is a big thing.

What do you want to prove in Paris? What a start to the Grand Slam this promise?
Target in Paris we all probably one: do the maximum for the best outcome. Submit matches in everything we natrénované what we know of tennis. Let's see if it will be enough.

Daniel, you have three consecutive starts at the Olympics. It is now for you current Olympics in 2016 in Rio de Janeiro?
Of course this is a big challenge, but ... (short pause). If someone said long time ago that I would play in three Olympics, I would have laughed at him (laughs). I would laugh over those words. I would not believe it. But now it's wonderful to be so long in the game (laughs). And that for me is the current Olympics in Rio in 2016? Really do not know (short pause). We will see what will be in the near future ... But be on the fourth Olympics in life - it would be really nice (laughs). That would be great! Now, at this point, but it is a premature question.

Prepared by Stefan Žilka

Daniela Hantuchova was born 23 April 1983 in Poprad, but from childhood grew up in Bratislava. As a professional tennis player most of the year living in Monte Carlo. With tennis began as five years under the leadership of his grandmother, who in his youth was one of the pioneers of women's tennis in Slovakia. Grandmother trained her four years. Later she began to devote coach Jozef Bulk, who heads the junior age moved between tennis talent. Enrichment of her career has been three years that she spent as a junior in the famous Bollettieri Academy in Bradenton. Professional female player since May 1999.
The beginnings of her career are associated with an English coach Nigel Sears, who coached four years. Highest in the WTA world rankings for the fifth spot (January 27, 2003 in singles, 26 August 2002 in doubles). Double-ended calendar year in the top 10 WTA rankings. In 2002, the 8th place in 2007, one rung below. In a career she won six tournaments the highest category WTA: Indian Wells twice (2002, 2007), twice in Pattaya (2011, 2012), once in Linz (2007), once in Birmingham (2013). In the women's doubles won eight WTA tournaments, three of them with a Japanese Sugijamovou (Birmingham in 2005 and Dohu and Rome in 2006). In addition to these primates also triumphed in Bratislava (2000), Luxembourg (2001), in Amelia Island and New Haven (both 2005) and in Filderstadt (2005). In 2002 she was a member of the winning team of the Slovak Republic in the Fed Cup in 2005 with Dominik Hrbaty won the Hopman Cup in Perth, which is the unofficial World Championships in mixed cooperatives. At Grand Slam tournaments played in the semifinals once (2008 Australian Open), four times in the finals (Wimbledom 2002 U.S. Open in 2002 and 2013, Australian Open 2003). In his career he twice fought its way to the World Cup WTA Tour (2002 and 2007), which had the right to start eight of the best female players of the world. Daniela Hantuchova is only the fourth tennis player in history, which has a first-mover in a stirred doubles at all four Grand Slam tournaments. In 2001, she won Wimbledon with Czechs Leos Friedl, a year later, along with Kevin Ullyettom Zimbabwe triumphed at the Australian Open in 2005, won with the French Fabriceom Santoro Roland Garros in Paris, and in the same year, together with the Indians Mahesh Bhupathi overcomers not found U.S. Open. Daniela Hantuchova in 2002 was awarded the WTA player of the highest performance rise. In 2005, together with a Japanese Sugijamovou inter alia enjoyed and off for the most popular pair in women's doubles. In the years 2002 - 2007 it home professionals perennial poll Slovak Tennis Association (STZ) continuously claiming to be the best tennis player of the Slovak Republic. Participating is triple OH (2004, 2008, 2012). Many years of support is among the Slovak national team in the Fed Cup (Fed Cup), which occurred in 35 duels, of which eighteen winning. Her hobbies also include charitable activities, skiing, golf and fashion. Daniela Hantuchova each calendar year also, the proceeds from the sale goes to the Foundation Daniela Hantuchova, which is reinforced by the hospital for children in Cambodia, who treat young patients with HIV. Last year in Bratislava presented a collection of tennis apparel, visors and caps. Fashion is just an area that would like to pay in the future, and post-tennis career.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. May 2014 17:29 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova confirmed flashy and revealed: pulling me towards children
Today 09:30 0

Among the best world tennis team is holding the 14th season, but its just as well it goes well over the lens. Thanks to the appearance of the models is a popular face fashion brands and various advertising campaigns. Daniela Hantuchova (31) took pictures and one for Slovak business on vitamin water and this project teamed up with charity. Journaling plus one day talked about his life mimotenisovom.

What does Daniela Hantuchova, when just inspires ball on the courts? How much sleep a day and indulges your sport except tennis indulges? Also learn in her interview with the daily plus one day.

When and why did you start to deal with charity?
- It was eight or nine years ago. We were with my brother in Monte Carlo. We looked at each other and said that everything came to me, I'm on the court, and they acquired the luxury is great, but it's time to start going back.

Why did you decide to support the campaign vitamin water?
- He took me to their slogan which proclaims the need to believe in yourself. I, too, after years of searching to figure out that happiness not get through to someone or something that surrounds us, but we find it in hisself.

What is your relationship to the shooting, entertains you?
- It's part of what I do. It is much easier than training, as it is not physically demanding. If the team can also help some of the project and it's something new, I take it as a pleasant change.

How much will undergo a year?
- I'm careful, because when I was younger, it was really a lot. I try to choose things that I believe are correct and that fit into my tennis program. Do one thing at a time would be stupid.

What you and getting up early?
- Sometimes those things so much that 24 hours that day is simply not enough. One must begin at times when needed. But to complain how some tennis players have a habit, I find it totally inappropriate. Because what I do is beautiful, I chose it, and given what I have life, I have no right to complain about absolutely anything.

And how much sleep you can have?
- If I can, it is the 10-11 hours, but in recent days as it was five to six.

Among the people who have to support this charity, is sure mom with kids who got into trouble. When will we see you in the role of mother?
- One of those waters to support the pregnancy, so I should look out for when I drink it. (Laughs) When it comes, it will definitely beautiful, but now it is with me on the first tennis. Now it has increment Roger Federer, will soon be added Novak Djokovic. For guys it's obviously easier because along the way they can play. For the girls did it just Lindsay Davenport and Kim Clijsters. Somewhere when I see little kids and me to them pulls and I imagine that I would be settled. But while true, what I said before.

Children usually takes two. You have a boyfriend?
- I am, but I'll keep it to yourself.

Suggests at least a first name, or whether it is a Slovak?
- Certainly not, says nothing. (With a diplomatic smile)

In childhood years you have been working piano. Thereby having fun in free time now?
- I love golf and skiing.

Are not you afraid of injury?
- (He shrugs and knocks on wood) we ski the three years, although you never know. The last time I had it, but a lot of time. Golf is safest in this respect, there is some injury safe.

And when things do go skiing where you're most like?
- Given that we leave in November and we then still snow does not live, I go to the glaciers in Europe.

You have your sins that you can not resist? Let us divide this example, the candy - clothes, cosmetics, music and food.
- Sweets clearly, for example, such nutella and tiramisu, it is hard to resist! When it comes to clothes, shoes and handbags are winning. Music is not a sin. But my dream is to see U2 live, so far I did not succeed. I hope I do not come out before it finishes. In toiletries you some extra nepotrpí. Perfume notifying the Board, I do not have any one favorite. There is, however, an airport, so I stopped at them. And the food? Everything cooks at home mom. To appreciate the most.

How did you like the tournament in Marrakech? In the photos you've worked happily.
- Super! It was so different. History, people, food ... By being a different continent, a different lifestyle. Down we had 35 degrees around were snow covered mountains, it really is a beautiful place. There was a beautiful nature, the info is fantastically cared. And we lived about one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever seen.

It acts on the player when it is well taken care of him, for example, that wants to get out sooner?
- The player never wants to get out sooner, but it is true that there are places that got popular. When a tennis player a good start to feel better and better about the plays.

After Matej Liptak released Dominika Cibulkova in the Federation Cup and she then went to play a tournament in our case broke. Nehrajúci captain said that the continuation of its decision on the basis of what the players say. Does your confidence?
- I think the Fed Cup is too early to express, I'll see you in a few months, when they will decide about it. Of course, I Maťa highly respected.

And would like to continue?
- This is not going to comment.

Before us is the peak season the clay at Roland Garros. With such ambitions go there?
- Assign each game maximum. A purpose you do not give, I'll take it match by match.

Author: Plus JEDEN DEŇ/Tomáš Tančibok

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. May 2014 23:05 

Local Time:
|5. June 2024| 07:25
Some nice words from Daniela. Would love her to play Rio but I guess she'd have to be at least top 50 and no.2 Slovakian to qualify. Hopefully she won't get pregnant between now and then! (Famous last words!)

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. June 2014 16:42 

Local Time:
Central London Osteopathy and Sports Injury Clinic
5 hours ago near Boulogne-Billancourt, France
Having worked with Daniela Hantuchova for the past 6 months I am pleased that she is in fantastic shape again and hopefully will make it back to top 5 with her elegant play
Here smashing the ball to the open corner

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 1. June 2014 19:10 

Local Time:
|5. June 2024| 01:25
Having worked with Daniela Hantuchova for the past 6 months I am pleased that she is in fantastic shape again and hopefully will make it back to top 5 with her elegant play

Now this is fabulous news!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. June 2014 16:21 

Local Time:
Release: 23/2014

Hantuchova of the Prince of Monaco: Albert S is well known

Although thanks to tennis earned good money that it has mobile even Prince Albert of Monaco, is Daniela Hantuchova (31) feet on the ground.

Slovakia at this time brought her campaign for women's vitamin drink. The decision to bestow his face justify the words: "The project took me an idea - its motto is to find the strength and energy in oneself. With that much I agree, because after years of searching, personal growth and reliance on the people around him I came out that everything we need is within us. "

In the promotional material you state that you were tired, busted, you sweated blood, not you know, because you're getting trained, and many times were you going to give up. Who was and is at this roundabout your constant help?
Clearly my family. For years I creating amazing background, without it I would not forthcoming. So where I is the merit of my parents, brother and grandmother before even that anymore, unfortunately, is not among us. These are the most important people in my life.

Brother in addition to his work, architecture, manages your activities. Walk with you even after the tournament?
Not anymore. Manages me certain things, but otherwise I have, of course, the Agency. Itself is quite busy, in Hungary have a girlfriend mansion, it was dedicated, and the home has been cut projects. Sometimes it suspect that all asleep, because it handles really a lot.

In 2002 you moved to Monaco, where you can practice all year out, because it has a favorable climate. Do you live full time in one place?
In the same building.

And you have a lot of known neighbors ...
Very well known, but I will not speak specifically names. Tennis players, cyclists, athletes. It is such a sports building. But in Monaco wherever you go, someone you know will meet.

Before the prince's palace ever constructed swarms of tourists. You go there to Zury?
Tourists waiting there in vain, because they do not live there. With Albert is known very well for a long time he plays tennis, organizes tournaments and every time you call me, or not help him. Maybe one day, if I end up with an active tennis, but now I do not have time. Otherwise it's totally cool man.

Whereas in Monaco dense concentrations of familiar faces, it must be a paradise for paparacov. Are not you afraid to go out?
No. Práveže all love to walk there, because in Monaco from them we have peace.

Why is that?
I do not know, but it's great. I hope it will stay forever.

Do you want to tell me, and now she thought up that if you Peter Sagan invite to dinner, no one is not aware of?
Certainly not ...

Full interview with Daniela Hantuchova, please read the latest issue of Zivot magazine.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 5. June 2014 20:26 

Local Time:
What a random interview lol

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. June 2014 17:22 

Local Time:
Video interview in Birmingham:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. June 2014 21:16 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova: Sometimes I wake up and I do not know where I am

Although you know that is tall and thin, you both live again surprised. And after a personal meeting with her ​​you have to state one more thing - Daniela Hantuchova (31) is "terribly" normal.

Normal that although thanks to tennis earned good money that it has mobile even Monaco's Prince Albert, standing feet on the ground. Slovakia at this time brought her campaign for women's vitamin drink, one of the first on home soil. The decision to bestow his face justify the words: "The project took me an idea - its motto is to find the strength and energy in oneself. With that much I agree, because after years of searching, personal growth and reliance on the people around him I came out that everything we need is within us. "

In the promotional material you state that you were tired, busted, you sweated blood, not you know, because you're getting trained, and many times were you going to give up. Who was and is at this roundabout your constant help?
Clearly my family. For years I creating amazing background, without it I would not forthcoming. So where I is the merit of my parents, brother and grandmother before even that anymore, unfortunately, is not among us. These are the most important people in my life.

What your doing?
Mom is a pharmacist, the father of computer science professor at the University and five years older brother Igor architect. For the whole family, I only without college.

But some have tried ...
Yes, management, but this time I did not manage.

How much did you resist?
Term (laughs).

When you have a school report, you argued that airports during movement have time galore and want to use it effectively. Where to go?
Exactly it was, but then I fell on several projects and school I have not keep up. I think this study really enjoyed otherwise. But that sometimes were also some injuries that I addressed in the off-season abroad, I am not free for weeks could not be in school.

Brother in addition to his work, architecture, manages your activities. Walk with you even after the tournament?
Not anymore. Manages me certain things, but otherwise I have, of course, the Agency. Itself is quite busy, in Hungary have a girlfriend mansion, it was dedicated, and the home has been cut projects. Sometimes it suspect that all asleep, because it handles really a lot. When I was younger, went everywhere with me parents or one, now just sporadically where they want, they will come. From the beginning we tried to do everything in quadruplicate, if I could, came to me. Traveled with me especially mom, and all sorts on the bench father, brother. After years're all most places where tournaments held, know, so they choose where they want to come.

And the rest of the time Skype?
Skype use only occasionally, mostly preaching through the phone, talking a lot together.

Given your height you could be basketball players, according to the origin of Poprad skier. Thanks Milos Mečíř you chose tennis. I remember back to that fateful moment?
Surely you remember him very well. In 1988, when he won the Olympics, I was 5 years old, and so strongly that impressed me that I immediately asked parents to buy me a racket that I too could one day go to the Olympics. And then one of the other, those memorable days was right here at Slovan when Miloš trained and I was here with dad. I was terribly embarrassed to go after signature, so I asked him father, and it was another moment when I started to dream about it too.

Since then you have the signatures we gave away many of them. The world is so much tennis players, why you just fascinated Mečíř?
Mainly because it was ours. Than five years, I had no idea what tennis is, I thought it was just about the Olympics, the grandslamoch even if I had no idea. Just me grace and Edberg liked the most.

One time we had a very good tennis base. How do you see today? You will have followers?
Yes, once had Czechoslovak tennis incredible base. To this day, I believe that the system and equipment that taught us were fantastic. Too bad I do not know what it is that nowadays it is not so if we have followers, hard to say. I think it is important that children play sport as much as possible. It may not be tennis, anything to be away from the phones and the iPad. Of course, much depends on the parents. I remember that my brother we did not have five minutes off, we're still doing something. At the time, tennis was not for me one of the most important things.

Brother is five years older, a childhood time when younger sister brother climbs quite annoying.
For us, it was not, we were always very close. Conversely, if I could choose, I would also like to have children with a five-year interval and in the same garde, like us. He knew that for me to take care, and always helped me in everything.

In 2002 you moved to Monaco, where you can practice all year out, because it has a favorable climate. Do you live full time in one place?
In the same building.

And you have a lot of known neighbors ...
Very well known, but I will not speak specifically names. Tennis players, cyclists, athletes. It is such a sports building. But in Monaco wherever you go, someone you know will meet.

In the morning you walk out the door, you will encounter Sagan - Hello, how are you? - So?
Hey, you meet a lot of people, but Peter I there yet met. There is a man to be surprised, taken aback, who is known there moves, and that's great, because there nobody nobody addressed.

I assume that you train at the club at a high level ...
I train ... probably one of the most beautiful, where men are playing tournaments, and what is great, I got it for about five minutes walk from the house.

Surely you have your own workout plan, but it may be that you arrive, you will see there what I know, and ask Federer Roger, we do not sparring?
We are good friends, but I would not propose such stupidity.

Why stupidity?
Roger would certainly played with me, but he does not live there, so ... It would certainly be possible, but I would not do it.

Why? It is beyond indelible part, or talking about sex differences in tennis?
Yes, about tennis. Feminine and masculine are somewhere else. Of course, I know that if I asked him, would have played with me, but for my part I consider this not very great respect for him.

I take respect, but not today's tennis more than the strength of the technology? Sam you mentioned that once it was more about elegance.
Martina Hingis has brought a feel for the ball, it was a real tennis, played beautifully, like Justine Henninová; It was a surreal qualities of the players. Today, this is strictly about who to this SHAKEN faster and stronger. Have even those exchanges are not too long. It's more about the physical preparation, the quality of the game itself is not so high.

We see it from the outside idyllic - Monaco, sun, warm, rich. Your daily reality?
Morning fitness training, after tennis, lunch hour break, the afternoon the same thing only in reverse order, so tonight I fall into bed like a sack.

It is home, however you are almost ten months of the year after the tournament. As you have learned to live with it?
Sometimes those movements really challenging, sometimes a person is not even unpacked, is packaged in two, three bags still ...

With three you go?
Hey, with three. Sometimes I wake up and do not really know where I am. It is not, in what room, but what city. Sometimes I like going around the airport, looking at boarding vigorously and wonder where I fly actually (laughs). Sometimes five minutes over meditate. Yes, it's very difficult, but on the other hand, tennis is in my opinion the most beautiful sport, I chose it myself, no one does not force me into it. I do not have to do it, I already have everything I wanted and needed to reach for him, so I've been doing purely because I enjoy it and fills. And those difficult situations are part of my profession.

There really no longer have anything you would still like to achieve in tennis?
Of course, I do, but I think that I've still got a lot accomplished. These are things I still pull ahead, motivate, and therefore it is still doing.

How many rockets can you take at one tournament?
Eight is the norm. For each match, the strings of at least six and two are in the backup.

Have you ever "destroyed" all eight?
No, never.

Do you have something that in those three bags you carry with you everywhere?
A talisman and his pillow. He must be. I sleep around different hotels, so I need at least one convenient and proven safe.

Waiting at airports and overflights as you experience?
On average I "lounge", I'm enjoying it, I'll have a cup of coffee and then probably the most work. Equipment mails, preparing projects, namely the business side of my tennis. While traveling I try to catch up during tournaments make it. During such other powers off and just focus on tennis.

Dominika Cibulkova is known for its pome! You are "hecujete" what?
Very happy to say vamos, I'm still remained the tennis school in Spain, or come on!

How do you cope with screaming grueling type Venus Williams and Maria Sharapova? Me terribly annoyed just in front of the TV, and allowing you to court?
After all, to us, and protested. The fuss is in fact quite deceptive, because even to strike zvresknú, sometimes barely passes the ball over the net. Man on the other side of the court pending a terrible blow, but down there is not yet what you decide on. From some female players is very unfair. They have it in you probably childhood, do not do it on purpose, but some specifically ...

On the court zoderiete dozens of pieces of clothing. Where do you put it?
Mostly in orphanages, such as a tennis academy in Brazil, where he helped poor children.

Which, by the way, in your closet sports ratio and "normal" things?
So 70: 30

So there are plenty to give out. On the other hand, you would not have, but an integral part of your life is charity. It's very nice, but not so common. Where did it come from in you?
Práveže for me it's completely natural, I think, to such liability. For what I received thanks to tennis, which was given to me.

Led you to do at home?
Yes. So I feel it, so we had my brother since childhood. Everything we got, we really appreciate. And one day, we were just in Monaco, we are told that all the luxury, everything that came with success, it is beautiful, but it is even nicer to share it with others.

Hospital Poprad, where you were born, elementary school in Bratislava you have attended, homes for the elderly. What is your support?
In that helping them financially. Always a premeditated to which the project going, by the way I feel it internally, although occasionally hear from voices that if I help one, why not help the others, but I also can not help everyone. For me the most important things are health and education, so that, I started to where I grew up ...

You ... because it is still high in the drill head.
Certainly, as I say, including my cousins ​​I only without the diploma.

I'm guessing that you do not have the complex?
Not complex, but when you compare what is better quality, then certainly College to toss some ball.

Also need to know.
Of course, but what concerns some knowledge ...

After all, is not the end all day. And if you do not play tennis, you could not sponsor anyone. For example, eight years children from Cambodia. Have you been there personally?
Not yet, but we're going to my brother. It is about 120 children from the home of Smile House, their parents are HIV-positive, so are half orphans from birth. We provide them with medicines, food, clothing, accommodation.

Who, in addition to the family cares about you?
My agency in America, where I have four people, and together they are so into fifteen.

Why is it good to be in the agency?
Because all things sponsorship, media in the world and they handle similar matters, which will relieve me and I can just focus on tennis.

However, there are people who must always be with you.
Yes, three. I take him with tennis and fitness coach and physiotherapist.

You say - I'm taking with me. This means that the way they pay you?
Sure Flights, hotels, percentages. From what is written, they've earned the tournament, I personally respect those 30%, and that's a lot.

Monaco is not financially quite costly. Even though most of the day in sports, obviously not fit to plainclothes came out in no branded items.
There are expected to be dressed every tip-top. When you buy a new trendy things in my long life have. Fifty percent of them are not taking advantage of, and then come out of fashion.

Monaco is a tiny ...
I switch it for 40 minutes.

Before the prince's palace ever constructed swarms of tourists. You go there to Zury?
Tourists waiting there in vain, because they do not live there. With Albert is known very well for a long time he plays tennis, organizes tournaments and every time you call me, or not help him. Maybe one day, if I end up with an active tennis, but now I do not have time. Otherwise it's totally cool man.

Whereas in Monaco dense concentrations of familiar faces, it must be a paradise for paparacov. Are not you afraid to go out?
No. Práveže all love to walk there, because in Monaco from them we have peace.

Why is that?
I do not know, but it's great. I hope it will stay forever.

Do you want to tell me, and now she thought up that if you Peter Sagan invite to dinner, no one is not aware of?
Certainly not.

It is in your beautiful world something that would not be?
Snobizmus too much. Everything is really beautiful, but only useless, I think.

On where you live, you are all too normal.
We parents always said that what we do is great, but always need to stand firm feet on the ground that those external things, tinsel, so many do not.

What do you value most wearing?
Purposefulness. When something purposed, I will do everything to me to achieve what comes so little hand in hand with stubbornness, I would occasionally take if it were not so strong.

What revels tennis players in tournaments?
Hey, hey, that's all.

It is not much. What languages ​​is spoken and which use most often?
I speak English, German and Italian. Most widely used English, although German know even better, because I learned it from five years.

In football, hockey and tennis in front of emblematic actions on a regular basis addressing the participation of players rozbehaných the world. You've recently got to talk to that you, and not only, refused to Fed Cup. How do you see it?
I see myself the way that I played the most matches in the history of the Fed Cup, and it was not mentioned even once. After that I played 15 years for representation, it seems to me really funny. Represent their country since 1999, which is the longest of all players of Slovakia. I know what I give to it, and that's the pressure of other people apparently come out differently affected.

I would like to know and understand it, if you did not go. Indeed, even a tennis player is allowed each year life form, and when I win the Roland Garros ...
I had a life form in 2002, when I qualified for the Masters tournament in Los Angeles, and the Fed Cup final was played the weekend before the Canary Islands. I was nineteen and I was the one that had to play the Masters and two doubles, due to what I have toiled all year. And now you go? Because when you go to play Fed Cup, forget the Masters. I chose the Fed Cup, we won it, and what do you think?

Neither thank you?
Neither Thank you.

Author: Zivot , Felicia Boronkayová

@ google translate

Full version of the interview excerpts posted 5 June.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 11. June 2014 00:14 

Local Time:
|5. June 2024| 01:25
Two things I liked from this article. First, I have not seen Dani mention her father in a long time. Made me wonder if they were on the outs with each other, but now I don't think so. The other, and this comes up in many of her interviews, is that the writer several times inserts (laughs). If Daniela's happy, I'm happy for her.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 11. June 2014 18:36 

Local Time:
The Royal Marsden ‏@royalmarsden 2h
Friday, BT Sport 1, 8pm: Clare Balding, Martina Navratilova & Daniela Hantuchova talk about #AegonChampionships & Rally Against Cancer
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 13. June 2014 00:36 

Local Time:
The Royal Marsden ‏@royalmarsden 2h
Friday, BT Sport 1, 8pm: Clare Balding, Martina Navratilova & Daniela Hantuchova talk about #AegonChampionships & Rally Against Cancer
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Judy Murray's on instead of Daniela. I don't know why but it was recorded Wednesday morning so Daniela would probably have been preparing for doubles at the time.

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: World Team Tennis
PostPosted: 24. July 2014 21:15 

Local Time:
It will be interesting to see who coaches Daniela at Stanford,as Hogstedt has just signed on to coach Sloane Stephens.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 24. July 2014 22:28 

Local Time:
Report: Stephens to work with Hogstedt following split with Annacone
THURSDAY, JULY 24, 2014 /BY KAMAKSHI TANDON

Sloane Stephens has stopped working with Paul Annacone following an eight-month partnership, with TENNIS.com's Matt Cronin reporting that she is now being coached by Thomas Hogstedt.

Stephens is expected to have Hogstedt with her at the WTA event in Washington next week.

It seems that Daniela's going to be on her fourth coach of the year before the end of July. I wonder who she's going to be working with next and how long it will last.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59 ... 75  Next