Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: News, Articles & Interviews
PostPosted: 5. April 2018 17:44 

Local Time:
|23. May 2018| 19:28
CSOB Bratislava Marathon sold out! Hantuchova: I look forward to when it started
today, 14:00

BRATISLAVA - The 13th annual running events ČSOB Bratislava marathon is sold out. Inform the organizers at Thursday's press conference in front of an attractive event to be held in the capital this weekend.

"For us, most positive news is that currently we have logged 11,500 participants what capacity limits we set for this year are met. We can still sign up for the senior run the length of 4.2 km, where we will add our application partners. I suppose that in the event were involved in 12,000 people, " he informed the director of the 13th ČSOB Bratislava marathon Jozef Pukalovič. "The marathon is logged 1,203 runners, which gives the presumption that humility limit thousand dobehnuvších marathoners, which has always been our historic goal. Polmaratóncov 3333, and here it looks like we might humble frontier three thousand runners. In various other disciplines. including children's runs, we have logged 6,500 participants. of the total number of participants was 1919 foreign and 4804 in Bratislava, " said J. Pukalovič.

Organizers decided some time ago that they do not focus on the performances of elite African runners. That's why last year won the marathon time of 2:29:44 h Joseph Urban (ie packaging service Košice), becoming the first ever Slovak winner of the event. Marathon women won the 2017 Czech Michaela Mertová time of 2:51:49 hours. One of this year's favored Slovaks Tibor Sahajda (Bratislava Marathon Sports Club), last year with the best time of 2:18:44 h for International Peace Marathon in Kosice. "Since the marathon in Bratislava expect improvement in their personal time. For me to be the best in Slovakia is not sufficient motivation. I always focus on the times that are important to racing in the world," said T. Sahajda the accompanying magazine events.

Ambassador of the event is tennis player Daniek Hantuchova, which along with the obligations of this function should run well in one of the cross-country disciplines. "I very much look forward when it started. I appreciate that I can be part of such an event. Never before at this time I had the opportunity to be in Slovakia, I always played at a tournament. I wonder especially for children's activities, I look forward to atmosphere. I wanted to run a competition, but will not do so, I have after the surgery arm. " Hantuchova but nevertheless will be run: "I join at the end of a relay race, in which they will be people with different diseases. Where it is not important at what time and how much a person has run, but it is important that ran and fought for their health. "

The main program of Sunday, April 8, 2018
- ČSOB Bratislava marathon (42.195 km), start at 10.00 h.
- Mercedes Benz Half marathon (21.098 km)
- Johnson Controls relay half marathon (21.098 km)
- ADIENNE relay marathon (42.195 km)

@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. April 2018 19:02 

Local Time:
Hantuchova began to dream his dream of tennis under the Tatras
Although lives in Monaco, but has not forgotten its roots.

14 Apr 2018 at 0:00 MONIKA ALMÁŠIOVÁ

Easterners are proud that tennis player Daniela Hantuchova is one of them.

Charismatic native of Poprad indeed lives in Monaco, but has not forgotten its roots.

Fervent relationship with his hometown Daniela Hantuchova and makes no secret of the big lokálpatriotka:

"I am proud that I come from Slovakia and my birthplace is the town of Poprad. In Slovakia, we have a lot of smart, hardworking and successful people. If we deal with things that make us all better together, we move forward, we should appreciate every big or small achievement that we can and sincerely look forward to the north. "

Signature of star

On courts he brought Hantuchova her late grandmother Helena, and even as a child used to play the piano, and finally decided to pay a professional tennis.

As his greatest inspiration indicates Milos Mecir.

"Very well I remember it. In 1988, when he won the Olympics, I was 5 years old, and so strongly impressed on me that I immediately asked parents to me bought a racket that I, too, could one day go to the Olympics. And then one of the other, those memorable days was to Slovan, when Miloš trained and I was here with daddy. I was terribly embarrassed to go after signature, so I asked for him dad, " she adds with a smile at the memory of his tennis beginnings.

No family would be packed ago

Pharmacist mother, father, a professor of computer science at university and five years older brother with time willingly or unwillingly had to adapt to a tournament and training.

"For a sport I had to sacrifice everything and when we say everything, so it's working 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It's okay, I myself chose this, no one has to not push it, but what you people do not realize is how much sacrifice must undergo the whole family, because everything revolves only around you ... Without their support I would have ended long ago . I am grateful to them for everything. "

Relatives often accompanied her to tournaments and although they do not live "across the street" still are regularly in contact.

Even the basics on how to be heard over the phone.

The most beautiful sport

Daniela active career ended six months ago. All pointed out that hoc no longer be to play professional tennis, definitely out of this world definitely not going to download.

"Tennis is in my opinion the most beautiful sport," unhesitatingly declares and confirms that it has been over the years from one day to simply swipe impossible.

Despite such ardent love of the rocket as a native of Poprad can confidently move on the slope.

"Skiing is actually the only sport that I do more than tennis. Daddy racing skied, so I stood on skis already in its three years. Childhood I have fond memories. Nowhere in the world do not feel like in Poprad and the High Tatras. Family tie me there will always be committed, " she revealed in an interview Hantuchova.

Inspiration

Although today Daniela Hantuchova live in Monaco to Slovakia is trying to come back regularly. It supports a number of charitable projects.

As for her they were once inspired tennis star, now she is an inspiration to the succeeding generation.

Getting into the best world tennis majors will fail everyone.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 9. May 2018 14:59 

Local Time:
Slovak hockey players will have a Danish energy bars from Daniela Hantuchova

BRATISLAVA April 27, 2018 (WBN / PR) - Expedition Slovak national ice hockey team at the World Championships in Denmark takes away a package of healthy energy bars from D-One by Daniela Hantuchova. They agreed to President SZĽH Martin Kohut and Daniela Hantuchova. D-One sticks contain ingredients that during peak sporting careers used to maintain power just Daniel. Despite the fact that currently rehabilitating after surgery arm, formerly the world's top tennis player does not rule out coming to Copenhagen our representation and personally cheer.

"All my life I lived sport and always will support Slovak athletes. I know the guys it will not be easy in Denmark, but I believe they will fight and I hope it will help the energy of rod D-One. I guarantee that they are healthy and supply energy in a natural way, " said Daniela Hantuchova, adding that most likely will come to see a match Slovakia: Russia May 14 in Copenhagen. "I hope this time I can only organize it possible" said Daniela.

"Our hockey players will surely support from Daniela Hantuchova, which is one of the most successful Slovak athletes at all happy. A sticks come in handy - energy is never enough, and when will it adds charming sportswoman, plus it's extra, " said President SZĽH Martin Kohut, adding that hockey expedition believes that Daniela will welcome indeed to Copenhagen. According to the Rooster will match against Russia certainly one of the most difficult, what our expedition waiting and any aid will meet.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. May 2018 16:43 

Local Time:
Vera Zvonareva: Hantuchova has always been a fighter
May 15, 2018

You are however in the last decade to meet the court among Sloveniek often especially with Daniela Hantuchova, right?

Yes. And I must say that it was difficult game, because Daniela was always a fighter. Not address unimportant things around - eg. or just the wind is blowing or the sun sharp shooting. She tried to just get each subsequent Shaman and beat you. So in advance, I knew that I had to submit it good and concentrated performance.

vera Zvonareva talking about Daniela, rest of the interview is here:
@ google translate

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67