Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela will be player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 156  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Latest News from dhantuchova.com
PostPosted: 13. July 2015 15:52 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 11:26
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 2h
Hope u r all having a great summer☀ ,had a week of holidays✌but is all back to work now #time2getbetter#shades 8-) :D

@ Daniela's twitter

Daniela Hantuchová
1 hr ·
Hey guys!hope you r all having a great summer!as you know i had a week of holidays which was amazing being able to b finally with my family and friends and now is all back to work again,getting ready for the summer season and my next tournament in Istanbul,which starts next week..!hope you get to b somewhere near the water and in the shade as thats always very helpful during these super hot days:)and dont forget to drink plenty of water too:)but most importantly have fun and more fun with all u do,thats what the summer is here for:)!
Yours Dani

Ahojteee!!dufam ze vsetci krasne dovolenkujeteeee!ja mam uz tu svoju za sebou a opat som zacala makat dalej,preto ze letna sezona zacina co nevidiet:)hlavne si pekne uzivajte tieto krasne horuce dni,nezabudnite pit co najviac tekutin a pdajte vediet kde to toto leto vyzera najkrajsie:)budem vam zavidiet kedze ja uz poctivo v posilovni a na dvorci slapem..na dovolenku uz len z fotiek mvozem spominat:)‪#‎tennislife‬
Vasa Dani
11722128_10153185928189682_7375091177482372613_o.jpg @ Daniela's Facebook

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. July 2015 13:20 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 6h6 hours ago
Cant really call my job a work when i get to do it in this beauty #thankful#nofilter#earlymorning#hardworkahead

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. July 2015 23:32 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
5 hrs ·
What does the sea mean to you?is it a total tranquility,timeless peaceful emotions,childhood memories,wonderfull breeze in your face,countless sunsets,romantic walks with your loved ones or is it also the natural power and the respect we need to have sitting infront of it..?being born in the mountain i always thought thats where i would feel the most happy but as it turn out I’m a beach girl deep inside after all..and this endless hot evenings by the sea after long days of hard training on the court and in the gym,being able to jump into the water to cool myself down is priceless.to b able to spent it with with my family and my wonderful team,just cant get better..but thats not the point why I’m writing this..simply i just wanted to get your attention to the following project which i would love for you to check out..www.passionsea.com..if you have anyone in your family or around u who is under 10 years old(darn was hoping i could participate as well:)but just a bit to late) and who you think would b interested in taking part in this great project please go to and make sure you get them registered so that all our little ones have a chance to b part of it!!!!!
Cant wait to see the final results of it!oh and by the way the winner also gets a little gift from myself:)too..a private tennis lesson at the Monaco country club with me..
Thanks to Helga Piaget and Marco Nerello Rotelli for coming up with such a great cause and to the Foundation Prince Albert II de Monaco for supporting it as well!

@ Daniela's facebook

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. July 2015 20:14 

Local Time:
Magnus Norman ‏@normansweden Jun 9
My thoughts after French Open and why i think development coaches should get more credit
View summary 374 retweets 497 favorites

Reply Retweet374 Favorite497 Follow
More
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 13h13 hours ago
@normansweden @GTGAcademy couldn't agree more with this article as the early stages when no one watches matters the most #andparentslove

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 20. July 2015 21:44 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 2h2 hours ago
Hello Istanbul first time in Turkey and already blown away by the historical part of the city :) #discovering

@ Daniela's twitter

Daniela Hantuchová
1 hr ·
Hello Istanbul it is my first trip to Turkey and have been blown away by the historical beauty of the city already and by the different spices and sweet treats in the local market..its always nice to b able to become a tourist for few hours and still b able to discover new places in the world even after all these years of traveling :) ..that is why im so thankful for what i able to in my life and i appreciate every minute of it..but its all back to work now,tommorow im playing 2nd match after 3pm..time to get ready!tones if love from Istanbul!
Yours Dani

Ahojte!Prvy krát som zavítala aj do tejto časti sveta a musim povedat ze Istanbul ma milo prekvapil,obzvlášť všetky historické pamiatky ktoré samozrejme som nemala cas prejst ale aspon okolo pár sa nachvilku mihnut :) .velmi si vazim ze aj po toľkých rokoch cestovania mam možnosť stale spoznávať nové miesta na svete ..ale teraz je uz cas na pracu opat,zajtra hram 2.zapas po 3pm tak drzte place!
Pozdraviky z Turecka,
Vasa Dani

@ Daniela's facebook

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. July 2015 22:22 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 11m11 minutes ago
Happy with my first win here in Istanbul tonight :) #off2bed#gettingready4nextround @WTA #GoodnightTurkey

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. July 2015 16:10 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
8 hrs ·
Good morning guys from Istanbul,I'm very happy to b through into the next round after last night's win.Looking forward to my next match tonight at 7pm ‪#‎keepworkinghard‬#hopeyoudoingthesame:)
Have a nice day,
Yours Dani

Dobre ranko z Istanbulu,som velmi rada ze som vcera postupila do dalsieho kola a tesim sa na dnesni zapas o 7pm.Pekny dnik vsetkym VAm prajem a ak sa Vam niekedy podari uricte sa pridte pozriet do tohto krasneho mesta,osobne som tu prvy krat ale je naozaj nadherne!‪#‎idesadalej‬#dufamzevsetcimakate:)
Vasa Dani

@ Daniela's facebook

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 26. July 2015 15:16 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 21m21 minutes ago
Summer #happysunday

@ Daniela's twitter

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 26. July 2015 17:58 

Local Time:
|28. March 2024| 06:26
Cool. Wonder if a 2016 calendar is being worked on.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 28. July 2015 14:06 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
7 hrs ·
Im sorry i have been away for a while but its been all work for the last days for me before heading to America for the @emirates us open series soon..I hope you are having a great summer,getting tones of time at your favorite location where you can just turn off and relax..and maybe think a little about what is the real purpose of being here and how we can b more useful for the others and the world itself..im not here to give any advice as I'm way to young for that but just wanted to share with you what once a very smart person told me and it made a huge inpact on me..he said "the sooner we find out our real purpose in life the more quality we can put into everything we do.."so happy finding out:)just smthing to think about:)..have a great day everyone and i will get back to you once i arrive in Washington!
with Love,
yours dani
oh and a little photo wishing to be by the pool aaaaaall day:)maybe one day:)
11707918_10153216304484682_7332587109267114413_o.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 29. July 2015 15:17 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 8h8 hours ago
Another great week of hard work here in Monte Carlo and time to get ready for the trip#sooootirednow#butfeelsgood

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. July 2015 12:46 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
51 mins ·
Hey guys just letting u know that my official instagram page is:danielahantuchovaofficial..
And not the Danielahantuchova one..
have a great day,
Yours Dani

@ Daniela's facebook

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 31. July 2015 12:47 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 1h1 hour ago
Normally thats how i wake up :) :) #iwish :D

@ Daniela's twitter

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 1. August 2015 16:08 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
9 hrs ·
‪#‎happyweekend2everyone‬
‪#‎krasnyvikendvsetkym ❤❤ 11825830_10153224847239682_8672991862356158774_n.jpg @ Daniela's Facebook

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. August 2015 16:15 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchová
8 hrs ·
I miss playing at the City open in Washington this week but health comes first and hopefully i can b back soon to play the sport i love so much❤
Je mi ľúto ze nemôžem hrat vo Washingtone tento tyzden ale zdravie je prvorade a dufam ze uz čoskoro budem mocť opat hrat moj milovaný tenis❤

@ Daniela's facebook

Daniela Hantuchová ‏@dhantuchova 9h9 hours ago
I miss playing theCityopen inWashington this week but health comes first and hopefully i can b back soon to play the sport i love so much

@ Daniela's twitter

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Talk about Daniela

Go to page Previous  1 ... 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53 ... 156  Next