Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Generali Ladies Linz, Linz
PostPosted: 14. October 2011 19:45 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 12:49
Kvitova played amazingly well and there wasn't a lot that Daniela could do about. That was the best Kvitova's played since Wimbledon, she was blasting winners all over the place and she was returning very well, putting powerful returns right on the baseline. It was one of those performances where Kvitova would have beaten anybody. Daniela just has to put this down as one of those days when a quality opponent is completely in the zone.

I noticed that Igor was there but I didn't see Liptak at all.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 14. October 2011 20:17 

Local Time:
|2. May 2024| 13:49
I noticed that Igor was there but I didn't see Liptak at all.

Got a bad feeling about that-I hope I'm wrong. :|

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 15. October 2011 15:30 

Local Time:
Kvitova is playing awful against jankovic..so typical..but comes back to win :)

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 17. October 2011 19:02 

Local Time:
Hey guys,
I was in Linz last week and saw the 1st and 2nd round of Daniela.
Well 1st round against a qualifier is never that great, and Martic played quite good tennis.
Daniela should have won in straight sets, but there were the normal ups and downs of Daniela.

2nd round against Pervak wasn't easy either. I didn't look good at all. Far too many UEs.
But Daniela kept fighting and finally won.

It was just Igor, who was in Linz with her. He did also the "on-cout-coaching".
Seemed to me that they had a great time during the tournament.
Maybe after her grandma passing away, Daniela just wanted someone from her family to be with her in Linz.
Will be interessting, who is with her in Luxembourg. I could imagine that Igor is again with her.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 17. October 2011 19:08 

Local Time:
Thanks for that, krima. It seems you had a good time and you saw Daniela win. If you took any photos it would be great if you could post them in the pictures thread.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 19. October 2011 00:14 

Local Time:
Hantuchova acknowledged that Kvitova won deservedly. "It was hard for me to match the particular perspective that yesterday I played almost until midnight duel against Pervakovej and I had a very short time, not regeneration. It was felt on the court. The balls I was late, or services do not fly. Against such a toy such as Peta, you must be prepared for one hundred percent if you're not, you demolished. As regards the overall assessment of the tournament in Linz, trojsetové victories over Martič & Pervak and I was pleased, even though it was not quite matches it. Both games I won mainly due to militancy . Today it was completely different coffee. Peťa confirmed why it is currently in fourth place world ranking," Hantuchova told TASR, has not been accompanied by a coach in Linz Matej Liptak, but her brother Igor Hantuch. "It was so cool refreshment. I'm awfully glad you found time this week and it was here with me, really appreciate it. We saw a lot of fun together. By that I mean about the most and helped me a lot and it was great ," said Hantuchova, who will present next week in Luxembourg. At the end of season tournament šampiónok it waits on the Indonesian island of Bali.

@ google translate.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3