HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELA        Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Mercury Insurance Open, San Diego
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 05:00 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 05:58
. She seemed to have added 2-3 mph.

Really?? I saw her serve at best was 102mph, usually i thought 106mph was Dani's best...

She was consistently there though - everything I saw was between 96 and 103.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 05:00 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 12:58
Radwanska as always kept everything back. She had some incredible shots :/

Damn you running mummy Radwanska(Shes always cleaning her eyes with those fingers... always) :P :D That last hold of Daniela... Radwanskas couldnt wait when Daniela made an error. I hate when Radwanska was staring at Danielas winners. Radwanska herself had much more no fucking way shots, especially at the net :/

So pity :/

It was too late to fight back at Radwanskas serve :/

But I appreciate that last Danielas hold with so many MPs saved :) 7, I think...

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 05:03 

Local Time:
It's a pity that next week her draw is bloody awful, any win at all is a big success in Cincy. Night everyone...

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 05:06 

Local Time:
Yes, those DFs at BP really could not have happened :/

But theres only if now....

Next week will be very tough :/ Daniela will have to play her best tennis, which she couldnt find tonight :/ Pity.

But great tournament indeed!

Everything in life happens for a reason

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 09:59 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 11:58
Bah.

Radwanska's in great form right now and she's had a lot of good results lately. It would have been wonderful for Daniela to get to the final but it wasn't to be.

Hopefully, this hasn't taken too much out of Daniela and she can take confidence and momentum she's gained from San Diego to Cincinnati. Daniela's played well this tournament, she showed she's a great fighter and she had three consecutive top 30 wins and it's been a while since she did that. It's a shame that she didn't go a bit further but this has been a very good tournament for her.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 10:23 

Local Time:
|28. April 2024| 11:58
"Radwanska did damned little mistakes. They played very, very solid - here at Stanford and previously shown to be in good shape. For something truly is the tenth in the world and already has the eighth. To finally win a tournament, let alone me surprised. It is similar in style as Martina Hingis: one never knows what to figure out where it's possible," said Daniela Hantuchova.

"I knew in advance that this will have to enchant itself, and maybe I sometimes počínala to unnecessarily aggressive should I be trpezlivejšia. Radwanska played very wise, seek to change the pace, I could not get into rhythm. If I povychádzali those things that I tried and some of them were small auty, maybe it was different," said Hantuchova.

"I know what to play against him, but today I could not enforce it. It was a completely different game than Friday's quarterfinals of Aliso Klejbanovovou. Hard to say which style I prefer. I fought as possible. Nice the experience was incredible gem the state of 1:5, after which we had standing ovations from the audience," said Hantuchova.

"There is no way I thought in the Cincinnati, on Tuesday, although they'll play there," said D. Hantuchova and continued: "It's very difficult. I have four legs in difficult games, but now I have at least a few hours rest. On Sunday I will travel all day, so it can not be called regenerative day. On Monday, it will be important that I accustomed to the best three hours time difference and the higher temperatures. do not know how to handle. Moreover, Pavľučenkovová súperkou is to me very unsatisfactory."
@ google translation.

"The overall performance of Cincinnati* I am certainly very happy. When I see a lot is, I did not wait until the semi-process. It has, I think I can turn around matches of any state. It added to my confidence and súperkám send a signal to me that it never is done early, they will need to serve until the end. This is a major plus. In addition, well I felt condition," noted D. Hantuchova. *San Diego surely.
@ google translation.

"I was feeling good here and everything is working," Radwanska said. "I've played some good matches against some good players. Now, just one more."
"She was serving very good on those [match] points," Radwanska said. "I was wondering if she could just miss a serve. I tried everything, but she was just better in that game. We just played every shot that is possible."

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 12:59 

Local Time:
Just watched the Eurosport highlights. Radwanska was an absolute wall out there tonight,Daniela seemed to be playing quite well despite the scoreline. Hope she doesn't take the defeat too badly.

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 8. August 2010 14:05 

Local Time:
All in all a good run here in San Diego.
Especially great fighting spirit that Daniela showed against Bartoli (saved 3 MP) and against Kleybanova.

I think Radwanska was just too strong today and she played great tennis during the whole last two weeks. It just wasn't Danielas day today.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 9. August 2010 03:32 

Local Time:
Daniela didn't play bad but not good and consistent enough to take out Radwanska. She made too many UEs. If she was just a little more consistent in those rallies, she could have won the match. Anyway, this tournament turns out to be a good one more than I expected so nothing to be complained about. Next week will be extremely hard, good luck Daniela.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 174 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12