Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Author Enter your Message here

Tier I Title Holder
 Post subject: Re: China Open, Beijing
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 10:04 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 21:15
(7) Hantuchova d. Dulko 6:3, 6:1 in 72 min

It was a good performance from Daniela with a little bit slow start. In 1st set she made too many errors from BH/FH, wasted BPs in 4th and 6th game. But in the 2nd set she played well. Dulko was not really dangerous. Quality of the live stream was good. Next is Srebotnik or Tanasugarn.

where did you find the livestream? the one i found on channelsurfing.net was clear, but it kept buffering and stopping. i could never watch more than 2 points played without it stopping and the restarting again.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 10:05 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 11:15
Really nice & easy win by Daniela. It was close at the start but when she got the break she powered through the match while Dulko collapsed. Daniela got the job done and to get a win like this will help with her confidence although there will be tougher matches ahead. Daniela dominated on serve winning 80% of them on both first and second serves. The opponent wasn't great but Daniela did the job easily enough and that's all you can ask.

A 6-3 6-1 win is excellent and Daniela beat Dulko by the same score in Linz last year.

BTW, it is such a pain in the tits trying to get live streaming on a mac, which is my biggest complaint here.

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 10:14 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 12:15
I liked what I saw.
I think her movement is a lot better than what I saw in the Bali SF. Still more UEs than what I like, but everything can't be perfect at once. Also very positive stats about service. And I think her second serve has improved.

@ bahriahn: I used channelsurfing as well, and it was good the entire time almost. Only stopped twice in the beginning. Didn't stop at all in the 2nd set.

Profile WWW

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 10:15 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 13:15
where did you find the livestream? the one i found on channelsurfing.net was clear, but it kept buffering and stopping. i could never watch more than 2 points played without it stopping and the restarting again.

I watched it at through SopCast or via channelsurfing.net. I have a high speed connection here in Slovakia (UPC Broadband), but can watch matches only at home, in the work we have the firewall.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 11:59 

Local Time:
Dani has a 7-0 record against Srebotnik and 2-1 against Tanasugarn.
If i could choose an opponent though, i would choose Tanasugarn...

Site Admin
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 12:14 

Local Time:
Dani has a 7-0 record against Srebotnik and 2-1 against Tanasugarn.
If i could choose an opponent though, i would choose Tanasugarn...

me too. All their encounters have been really close and Srebotnik has won some impresive matches this year.
Tanasugarn has beaten Safina, Zvonareva and Jankovic, but on grass and really hasn't done anything since. Is 2-4 since Wimbledon.

Profile WWW

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 12:16 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 05:15
Good win, very good scoreline. :) She should be very well rested as compared to her opponent in the next round. I'm not sure how much that helps, but it certainly cannot hurt.

Tier I Title Holder
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 13:01 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 21:15
im glad the livestreaming is working flawlessly for you guys. mine just kept stuttering between points. it was really annoying. could it be because of my cache?? should i clear that out? anyone know? dont think its my connection, as ive got broadband and it is relatively fast. oh well.

as for her next opponent, i too would prefer tanasugarn. srebotnik may be too much for daniela to handle at this time, and i would hate to see her lose her perfect record against srebotnik. either way though, the next opponent is tough. im just hoping daniela can put in a good performance. none of this 'unforced errors on crucial points' business!

media master
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 13:04 

Local Time:
very good result :)
i hope she can win some more matches this week and end the season great

Fan of Daniela Hantuchova since the Australian Open 2002 Other players: Azarenka,Wozniacki,Henin,Safarova,Benesova

hellene fan
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 13:06 

Local Time:
very pleasant score.didnt faced bp.how was the 2nd serve?
anyone winners,ue's?

Tier II Title Holder
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 13:28 

Local Time:
very pleasant score.didnt faced bp.how was the 2nd serve?
anyone winners,ue's?

the score looks very pleasant but her performance was just ok overall, sometimes was very well. Gisela was just collapsed after the first break of second set. Her movement has improved and also her groundstrokes, better than in Bali. Her serve works well, not great. But still the UEs are there, even a lot at the beginning of the match. She also hit many beautiful winners, which I haven't seen for a long time. I think we can take positive things from that match. She still need to improve much more to compete at high level but I am glad to see her improvement today, not much but of course we can't demand everything has to be perfect right away.

Site Admin
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 13:38 

Local Time:
sorry, didn't see how many UEs and winners they made. They did display the statistics when the match was over, but I was busy trying to see if I had successfully recorded it.

Profile WWW

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 14:07 

Local Time:
|14. May 2024| 18:15
Thanks God..
Finally an easy win for Daniela.. I haven't watch the match but according to all your comment, I think she turn out well today..

So, it will be between Sretbonik and Tanasugarn right?? I hope Daniela will win it and have a chance to encounter Jankovic.. That the match that I waiting for quite some time though!!

Go Danka!!

Life Is Tense When Daniela Hantuchova is The Main Hot Stuff Of Our Life.
Hahahahaha

Hey guys! Visit my blog if you have some times to spend okay!

Profile YIM

hellene fan
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 17:28 

Local Time:

Grand Slam Champion
PostPosted: 22. September 2008 18:07 

Local Time:
Thanks for the link danielitsa.

Seems like it was a quite comfortabel win for Daniela. Good to see such a scoreline again.
Also good to see that her serve is getting better again, although it always depends on the opponent.

Daniela H A N T U C H O V A
Rafael N A D A L

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 197 posts ] 

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next