Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Author Enter your Message here

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Tennis Classic, Bratislava
PostPosted: 2. December 2013 22:01 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 22:53
Dates: 4 December, 2103 image
Venue: Bratislava, Slovakia
Tier: Exhibition
Surface: Hard/Indoors

Official Website: www.tennisclassic.eu

Singles supertiebreak:
Martina Hingis (SUI) bt Daniela Hantuchova 11-9

Mixed doubles:
Daniela Hantuchova/Martina Hingis bt Gael Monfils/Jo-Wilfred Tsonga 5-3

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Golden Slam
 Post subject: Re: Tennis Classic, Bratislava
PostPosted: 3. December 2013 22:48 

Local Time:
On Wednesday, the NTC former unit, Hantuchova is eager
03/12/2013 12:48:00
Bratislava (AP) - Wednesday from 19:00 in the Aegon NTC arena in Bratislava, on 6 th a charity event Tennis Classic and domestic contributor Daniela Hantuchova (pictured) assumes that there is only one who is eager.

"It remains day, while in my town welcome Martin Hingis, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael Monfils. I am very excited and hope that you too :)))))," said 30-year-old native of Poprad via Facebook.

Headlining the event will be the birthplace and Swiss Hingis in Kosice. In addition to 33-year-old five times the singles Grand Slam champion and former women leaders in the rankings WTA singles and doubles will present its deblových partner not only this summer Hantuchova and two French reputed to be allowed audiences around the world - Grand Slam finalist Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and former computer ranking seventh player Gael Monfils.

"When we started in 2008 that we brought to Bratislava Pete Sampras, it was a bold step in the right direction, because such a thing is missing here. We are very pleased and honored about that after last year's biggest success as a security presence Novak Djokovic to us even now managed to secure a fan of exciting players," he said at the October presentation press conference of B & D Agency Roman Smotlak. "I am very happy that finally I play Slovakia in an event of this type. Certainly it will be a very enjoyable evening and a great experience for me and all viewers," said then Hantuchova, who meanwhile announced a partnership with the Spanish coach Ricardo Sanchez.

The program will begin singles between Tsongom and Monfils on two sets obtained. If so definitely score 1:1. Match tie-break. Then you will play with supertajbrejk Hingis and Hantuchova finally comes the mixed doubles Hingis, Monfils - Hantuchova, Tsonga one hundred to eight games instead of the standard six.

"Martina still plays great. Champion who once was, will remain so forever, regardless of the length of the pause. Matches against him, including possible life in the final at Indian Wells in 2002 gave me incredibly much. Moreover, not only in the early days of her career, I have received many valuable advice. the more I am pleased that you are now together we play in Slovakia, from which even she comes," said former fiver renkingu Daniela Hantuchova when the male actor added: "In particular, Monfils played exhibitions as well as during normal games. So I think that in terms of entertainment, the organizers could not reach more suitable players from the current peak."
@ google translate

Tickets are in the price range of 19-49 euros, VIP tickets are worth 149 euros. Direct broadcast television station will bring English Sport.

Part of the Tennis Classic will have 15.00 also in action NTC Kids Day. Approximately 50-60 children will play with actors exhibitions and get autographs from them. The proceeds from the charity auction of traditional rockets and other memorabilia items ranging from tennis players will be donated to Project Stars for Stars Foundation and Daniela Hantuchova, who also offers fans the charity's calendar for 2014 and its own collection of T-shirts, caps and Silt.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 19:07 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 23:53
Any stream to be found??

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 22:15 

Local Time:
Any stream to be found??
The only stream I could find was on the Slovak Sport website who were broadcasting it on Slovakian TV but it was pay-per-view.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 22:45 

Local Time:
Looks like Martina beat Daniela 11-9 in the super tiebreaker.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 23:02 

Local Time:
Hingis defeated Hantuchova in the 6th year of exhibitions Tennis Classic
TASR , today 22:14, updated today 22:45
Former world number one defeated a Slovak 11:9 .

Bratislava 4 December ( TASR ) - Daniela Hantuchova is one of the few female players , who with me and Swiss Martina Hingis on the WTA active balance . In the 6th Grade exhibitions Tennis Classic in Bratislava NTC , however, pulled the short end . Former world number one defeated in a Slovak 11:9 so . supertajbrejku audience and showcased a number of cross textbook forehand and breech-loading a la Roger Federer .

At last change , which lasted four minutes , the ball rockets Hantuchova double- ended play. Exhibition , however, has its own rules , and they continued until Hingis lob neopečiatkoval Aegon the arena ceiling . " I'm dying , I shall breathe out," lamented after the match Hingis , who not play singles for six years . "The last exchange in many ways reminded me of our joint training with Martina , incredibly helped me," said Hantuchova, for which it was Hingis in childhood a great role model .

The introduction duel evening in the French Derby beat Jo - Wilfried Tsonga vs. Gael Monfils in three sets 6:2 , 3:6 and 7:6 ( 5 ) . At the beginning of act both players tired impression as if they Budapest Tuesday's exhibition too exposed . Monfils disobedient administration and so after a series of three double faults opted for service from underneath.

Tsonga, however, replied scored two handed backhand straight per line, what frustrated Monfils responded juicy French slur. In the second set 31 in itself player ATP world rankings disowned showman, before one of the administration released its place scout and gain fiftínu both celebrate touching the chest at a jump, for which they hold the patent world deblových drive Americans Bob and Mike Bryanovci.

After the traditional auction missiles of all actors exhibitions come to a series of final mix, which embarked Tsongom against Hantuchova with a pair Hingis, Monfils. After one of wallop Monfils cup rattled in the box, but the audience brought to the boil, especially piano insert submission Hantuchova, who kicked off his electrifying MiniSet composition "For Elise" made ​​by Beethoven. Hantuchova with Hingis finally ended up on one side of the court and won 5:3.

@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 23:09 

Local Time:
Jeez,the ladies got totally hosed there. The Frenchmen get to play 3 long sets,and Dani and Martina get to play 20 points? Hardly seems fair. :roll:

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 23:13 

Local Time:
Three hours of tennis fun

04.12.2013 22:36 - After a year back in our capital city held a tennis exhibition Tennis Classic . As already known , arrived yesterday in Bratislava main star Martina Hingis , and Jo - Wilfried Tsonga , Gael Monfils and our Daniela Hantuchova .
© TASR
19:15 - Kurt is already lighten up a grandstand full . Audience in the right mood gets his tenečno - light show dance group The Pastels . Early Starters.

19:27 - Tsonga Monfils after a spectacular arrival already warming up on the court . This year showcased dvojsetových match will kick off two great showman and incidentally also good friends .

19 : 34 - Introduction singles opens its service Gael Monfils .

19:58 - Tsonga leads 4-2 in the first set . Match of VIP box monitors and Martina Hingis .

20:03 - Jo - Wilfried Tsonga in the final transformed state 40:15 Geme for his first seeds and obtains an initial set his side on the ratio of 6:2 .

20:15 - The second act is yet to 2:2 . Both French tennis players increasingly enliven game tricks and jokes to entertain the audience .

20:18 - In the fifth game Monfils sold rocket and gem fate in the hands of a young man from among the " ballkids " .

20:28 - After 54 minutes, with the guidance of 5:2 to Monfilsovej side Tsonga serves to maintain the set.

20:33 - elapsed exactly one hour game and Monfils gets second set 6:3 ratio . He attended both the decisive tie-break .

20:42 Rumor entertainers tennis players confirmed this in tajbrejku . Finally, victory goes to the side Tsonga .

20:55 Taking a break again filled the dance group The Pastels . And as soon as they have come to court female stars of today's exhibitions . First Daniel and immediately thereafter Kosice native Martina Hingis .

21:06 womens singles opened our administration Daniela Hantuchova .

21:09 Score yet surprisingly balanced 4:4 .

21:13 The former world number one and number five showing off the wonderful exchange .

21:18 Triumph of a 11:9 ratio takes away Martina Hingis .

21:23 Starts auction missiles all four actors . The proceeds from the auction will be donated to charity.

21:31 Rockets Daniela Hantuchova and Jo - Wilfried Tsonga auctioned for 3000 € .

21:40 Raketu Martina Hingis , two tickets to Wimbledon , two tickets to the French Open , and Gael Monfils racket auctioned together for € 5,000 .

21:55 Everything is ready for mixed doubles . Microphones to operate jerseys tennis players , so the fun will be taken care of .

22:05 Predictably , doubles brought to the NTC the best mood .

22:19 Daniela during breaks between GEMA and allowed to convince you played the piano .

22:22 Mixed doubles in the sixth Geme changed to match women versus men . Gem in his party received the French.

22:32 Win goes to the side of Daniela and Martina .

22:35 After a three - hour show comes the final decoration of all actors and thus the end of the Tennis Classic 2013.

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 4. December 2013 23:41 

Local Time:
Hingis, Hantuchova and French entertained Bratislava
Daniela Hantuchova # # Gael Monfils # Martina Hingis Tennis Classic # # Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
SITA | 04/12/2013 22:57
The birthplace of Slovak and Swiss Martina Hingis was headlining 6 Grade exhibitions Tennis Classic in Bratislava and the former world number one did it directly on the court.

The abbreviated singles in supertajbrejku defeated Daniela Hantuchova 11:9. Match lasted only 11 minutes, but the last exchange resembled an endless story and the ball passed through the net for the applause of the audience chanting perhaps fifty. "I have to admit that Martina was once again too good for me. Last exchange reminded me of our joint training in the summer, when we pilovali blows to redemption," said former world number five Hantuchova, who used to play doubles this year and alongside Hingis.

Hantuchova means a rocket and keys
Both players later entertained to the last place triapoltisícové crowded auditorium of the National Tennis Centre and stirred in doubles, in which their partners in addition to French Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Gael Monfils were also made by Foley microphones capturing every sound or sign of communication between them. Hantuchova has confirmed that as good as the racket in hand you mean well by playing piano or organ. At some point you will run off the court, sat down at the keyboards and chanting applause showcased some of the musical classics.

Young talent goes € 8,000
Part of a charity evening was the charity auction of tennis rackets by actors on their dedicated gifts. Be auctioned together € 8,000. The yield went to support young sporting talents, which covers the Stars for Stars project. 5000'm sure Mr audience appreciates rackets Martina Hingis and Gael Monfils, along with tickets to Wimbledon and Roland Garros and also covering with a possibility to Hingis. Rackets Daniela Hantuchova and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, plus Hantuchova clothes, sneakers and tickets for the match at Roland Garros before the auctioned in 3000.
@ google translate

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2013 00:16 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 17:53
Some observations that could only spring from the head of a Daniela Maniac:

If the result of the singles match doesn't mean the absolute death knell of the doubles partnership, I don't know what will! :lol:

In the Forum we spend much time railing about injury and potty time outs. But a piano break? Dani has had this as a secret weapon all these years and never used it :?: :!: Clearly it works… she won the mixed! (Geez, I can only hope there's a photo of this!)

26 days to Brisbane. Can't wait!!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2013 00:31 

Local Time:
Sod the pictures,Alex,I want video of this! Dani playing the Beatles has got to be heard.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2013 00:47 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 17:53
Sod the pictures,Alex,I want video of this! Dani playing the Beatles has got to be heard.

(according to an FB post from an hour ago)

Found it, watched it, loved it! Daniela brought the house down, and her smile never left her face. Enjoy, guys!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 5. December 2013 01:16 

Local Time:
Just a little slice of Paul McCartney's Yesterday. That will do. :)

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments