Daniela's podcast "The Real DNA" is available on Spotify & Apple Podcasts        Daniela is player/media relationship representative and ambassador at the Madrid Open   

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Author Enter your Message here

Career Grand Slam
 Post subject: Re: Fed Cup World Group Semifinal, Slovak Republic vs Russia
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 20:09 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 00:18
Gosh, I'm glad I go to a church with 3 hour services, this had to have been hard to take from what I'm seeing here.
:cry: :cry: :cry: My heart is profusely bleeding for Daniela. I'm sure she has wept over this. Knowing how hard she fought probably is of no solace to her tonight. I truly hate to say or even think this, but as to the gamesmanship/cheating/however, don't you suppose players do this stuff to her over and over because it works?
Thanks for saving me the research, Chungwit. Well I remember 2 years ago in Bratslava. That was over 6 hours of agony, and it's nice to know that she moved on and won her next match. I wondered if she'd withdraw from Marrakesh, but probably the best thing for her mentally is to go on and play in 2 days.
Indeed, someone posted a picture on Dani's FB page with a towel draped over her, head down, being consoled, clearly crying. Heartwrenching.

Let's Go, Daniela!

Last edited by Alex Isabel on 22. April 2013 16:35, edited 1 time in total.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 20:21 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 06:18
I just hope that Daniela will realise just how well she played today regardless of the result. She was awesome pretty much 90% of both matches. She never gave up and she needs to bring that to her own singles matches on the tour. I think after winning the first set in the doubles Domi and Dani sort of relaxed a bit which gave Makarova and Vesnina hope as they got an early break in the 2nd set.

I respect Daniela more today than any other time in her whole career. Her attitude and fight was unbelievable.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 20:25 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 05:18
Rybarikova's lost her last three doubles matches in the Fed Cup and she played badly against Serbia in 2010. Plus, Dominika's ranked ranked 65 in doubles while Rybarikova's ranked 156.
Rybarikova has been playing fairly well lately but it's obvious from the selections against Spain and Serbia that she isn't trusted. Plus, Rybarikova had said she had a sore back about a week ago and she withdrew from Katowice saying she was injured. Janette Husarova's the Slovak no. 1 in doubles at 41 and she'd be a good choice for doubles.

Daniela deserved so much more from this tie but Russia could just keep out throwing out fresh players but Slovakia are basically a two women team.

Daniela Hantuchova sorry that Slovaks in Moscow did not use the chance to advance to the finals. "It was decided a few balls, we missed a piece of luck. However, we are proud of what we have demonstrated in Moscow. We were very close to advance to the finals. We have a great team and next year we will try it on again. 2:2 For the state I assumed that in doubles lineup with me Domča because we most experience on the team. We kept bravely in the first set we played very well. We tried to get a third point, we left the court all the power, but unfortunately it did not work. "

The captain Matej Liptak was sad after losing, but the match in Moscow takes away a lot of positives. "On Saturday I said that despite the leadership 2:0 we must be cautious, because the Russian team has great strength and is open every match.'m Sad because we deserve to be in the finals, so is the Fed Cup. Daniela and Domča today really wanted to fight for Slovakia on the third point, it may be considered too. Daniela against Makarova was close to victory, led the third set 4-2, but managed to end Russia better. surprised that stood Makarova instead Pavľučenkovovej, which is the Daniela knows no Russian master it worked. match in Moscow showed that our team has great team spirit and it is the most important Fed Cup. Everybody we're now in the same direction and therefore we are stronger than teams that have built Ranking above players."
@ google translate

Daniela Hantuchova is right about everything.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 21:15 

Local Time:
This is all true,but if Magda wasn't fit then she really shouldn't have been picked. She's been playing well this year,as her ranking shows. If Dominika was as tired as she says,then playing her was asking for trouble.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 21:20 

Local Time:
Sounds as though this loss doesnt hurt as much as the serbian loss did a few years ago. Daniela knows she couldnt have given anymore...

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 22:56 

Local Time:
Daniela Hantuchova: "The match against Makarova was the most important in the third set 4-2 gem for the state, in my view, at the workshop. There was a chance to have a counterattack, I was riding when I was incredibly turned in the second set. I gave it to the maximum, a few balls decided. We were very close to me and it meant a lot. Emotions were unreal, shame that it failed. The matches, as the doubles final, are important experiences, so we boarded with Dominica. We put everything in the game. Lost sorry, but we have a great team and chances of winning are every year. We missed the meeting with Russia piece of sports luck. It's not easy, but necessary to defeat forget as quickly as possible. A look into the future."

Matej Liptak, Captain SR: "The whole team is very sad what has happened. We knew the week that it will not be easy and it can be rotated as it turned. Each match was balanced, but we believed that one of the three Sunday's we can win. Unfortunately, they came close lost. I am proud of toys, as demonstrated on the court. The only thing missing was the procedure, because this team deserves to be in the finals. We have a great team of female players around them and the implementation team, we keep everyone together. Therefore, I also sad for them that we did not work. But we did everything. Team Spirit gives us all a great power."
@ google translate

- audio interview with Daniela & Dominika.

Slovakia took the alternative to Rybarikova against Spain and Serbia and won those ties. Daniela & Dominika had played together last year and would give Slovakia the best chance while Makaraova & Vesnina are a top team who won Indian Wells. Slovakia had chances at the start of the second set in the doubles and had a BP at the start of the third, who knows what would have happened if Slovakia had gotten a lead at the start of the second or broken in the third.

Career Grand Slam
PostPosted: 21. April 2013 23:43 

Local Time:
|16. May 2024| 00:18
Since you watched just how much Dani left out on the court and I didn't, the comments about your pride in her are heartwarming to me. You know I feel the same about her. I decided that I'll wait until it's morning where she will be tomorrow and then send an FB message to her, and say that I hope she reads the Forum and that what we, her most diehard fans, expressed might touch her and help her feel better. Take that Marrakesh Express and go forward with us behind you, young lady!

Let's Go, Daniela!

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 22. April 2013 17:56 

Local Time:
Liptak is proud despite defeat toys, praised Hantuchova

Today | 09:25 MOSCOW - Two gems shared Slovak tennis player from being a second time in history played the final of the prestigious Federation Cup. Serve in a great duel against favored Russia in Moscow on Sunday had three chances to get the coveted third point.

Closest to seal the procedure was experienced Daniela Hantuchova, who Jekaterine left foot against the Russian Makarov led the third set 4-2 and 30:15 in the administration, no chance to double counterattack missed and ending finally pulled the short end.

"It was the most important gem in the game, there are a whole was breaking. I had a great chance to go into the lead 5-2, but I did not work a forehand long after the move in exchange. Pity because in those moments I was riding in the second set I was incredibly turned. went wrong is it for a couple of balls," said Hantuchova, who brought a bit of rhythm break at 4-3 when Makarov had treated. "Russian dialed us, practiced classical things, like going to the toilet every now and linger. This not absolutely fair. Certainly dented break my rhythm, but I could not control. Even some of the judge's verdict proved controversial, with that to be expected when playing in Russia," said Hantuchova.

Former world number five had Makarova after losing to only 45 minutes to prepare for the decisive doubles final, which started alongside Dominika Cibulkova. Slovaks in the first set cornered favored few Makarova, Elena Vesnina. Russian, which figured in the elite world deblových ten, but in the course of the match proved to be zohratejšie. "With Maťom Lipták course we discussed about who should take up in the final doubles match. Matches in such experiences are important and therefore the choice fell on me and Dominic. Now we can theorize about how it might turn out differently, but it is completely unnecessary. if I have to evaluate the whole weekend, so at critical moments we lacked a little more sporty luck. been left on the court's heart, we were very close to advance to the finals, but it did not work. Playback very sorry, but we have a great team and a chance to win in the Fed Cup is every year. should be to defeat in Russia as soon forget and look to the future."

Slovak captain was upset that his zverenky nedotiahli winning the duel. "Although we are led after the first day 2-0, we knew that we do not have easy and that it can all turn around what has unfortunately happened. Spite of losing the baby can be proud to leave everything on the court. I have a great team who has a great future.'ve always argued that if our players are in great form and have to play a bunch of well balanced with those of the strongest teams in the world. missed really very little that we beat them on Russian soil. On the presentation shall be made by the girls deserve to be in the finals."

Liptak like a duel in the February 1 round World Group against Serbia in Nis put in singles prefer Hantuchova before infos, although it was in the WTA world ranking of 30 places lower. "The truth is that Magda has never not appear in the game such as fine now. Question was whether to replace it for Daniel. I decided that I bet the experience and it was a good move. Daniela reaffirmed that the Fed Cup for her outstanding and these matches can go to the bottom of their options. I believed her and did not disappoint me. was missing a lot and she just could decide on our triumph in Moscow, lacking only a step away."
@ google translate

Liptak despite losing proud of toys, missing only procedure

"I expected I get the third point and decide. I put everything into it, but Saturday's match with Pavľučenkovovou was very difficult and tedious. In the second set I went on Sunday forces, I had no energy.'s Not easy to play such a challenging matches under great pressure. match with Kirilenko I started well, I trusted you, but I surplice Semi-thick strokes got the beat me to sleep. She did not I get the ball, I had no energy to bounce back from the legs, or service does not maintain me. match was about me, give say that I beat myself," ruefully acknowledged by Dominika Cibulkova news site STZ after losing a duel of two female members Top 15 singles-renkingu with Maria Kirilenko 5:7, 1:6.

Fiancee hockey player Alexander Ovechkin, compared with Saturday (2:6, 4:6 against Daniela Hantuchova) presented in a much more proactive issue, first strike - or filing return - avoiding the longer exchanges, in which the particular physical component of a lack of adaptation to clay surface in the lobby of Sports Complex Krylatsky: "Unlike yesterday, which, unfortunately, though for me was a very good adaptation training, I managed to find and apply my game. WITH coaching staffs have long discussed tactics for today, we exchanged ideas and it turned out that we came to an effective conclusion," praised the Kirilenko.

Subsequently famous strategist Tarpiščev deployed against Hantuchova awkward left foot Jekaterinu Makarov instead Cibulková Saturday, victims' Anastasie Pavľučenkovovej (7:5, 1:6, 4:6 in terms zverenkyne Martina Hingis). Russia they acquired triumph 6:3, 4:6, 6:4 from 2:4 shortages in the third set. How administering the seventh game deficit was principally 15:30 after he slipped. But decreased to 3:4 and subsequently break for treatment chippings knees got surplice of rhythm. "He brought me fall in rates, but also helped me because I reached the break 4-4 on a counterattack. Matches in peer I lagged behind Daniela 0 : 2, the tournaments I therefore nezdolala it, but just this victory is very important. I believed that I succeed. Was I prepared the onset of the game were different combinations. We have a very balanced team," glosovala štvrťfinalistka other two Volumes Melbourne Grand Slam Australian Open Makarova.

Along with Elena Vesnina in March triumphed in doubles at the prestigious tournament in Indian Wells, California, both of which are in deblových Top 10 and even in the first set against Hantuchova with Cibulková - it lost 4:6 - not weaker, just less efficient in key situations. Overall showcase zohranejší and deblovejší speech and deserve a turnover of 4:6, 6:3, 6:1. Slovaks fought, however, fared živelnejšie and were constantly under pressure.

Team SR tenth once played doubles, which decided the winner Fed Cup match. The previous nine meetings were crucial deblových 2:7 balance and improved it, losing five of six other clashes of this kind. Succeeded in 2002 at home against Švajčiarkam and 2010 season in Serbia. Russian in the situation twelfth time and have the balance of 9:3.

"Physically I was fresh because I did not play in the singles, but I felt like after completing ten matches in two days. Spare no because I have a lot of strength in encouraging girls. Yet I, of course, was fresher than the other actresses doubles and helped me to preserve the important moments of concentration. Masha and Kaťa completed after two duels, and it is a difficult one, but I also felt like the fire - so hot, the atmosphere in the lobby.'m glad that we managed to win," said Vesnina on press conference.

Already twice winner of Heart Award for access to representation Hantuchova, who on Tuesday will celebrate the 30th birthday, recapitulated: "The match against Makarova in the third set was the most important gem in its service for the state of 4:2 from my point of view. then I had a chance to counterattack, I was riding when I was incredibly turned in the second set. I gave to the maximum, a few balls decided. We were very close to me and it meant a lot. Emotions were unreal. shame that it failed. matches the type of today's doubles final experience is important, so we boarded with Dominica. gave us to all games. Playback sorry, but we have a great team and a chance to win as every year. meeting with Russia in us missing piece of sporting luck. It's not easy, but need to lose as quickly forget and look to the future." Originally formed Slovak assembly on doubles Magdalene Rybáriková with Jane Čepelová.

Liptak said: "The whole team is very sad what has happened. After Saturday, we knew that it would not be easy and it can be turned so that it ultimately turned. Every match was balanced, but we believed that one Sunday's three we can win. Unfortunately, they came close lost. I'm proud of what toys to showcase their villages. The only thing missing was the procedure, because this team deserves to be in the finals. We have a great tennis players around them and Implementation thus, we keep everyone together. therefore I am also sad for them that we did not work. done everything we have. Team Spirit gives us all a great power."

Tarpiščev said: "The state of 0:2 after the first day we did not put mentally. Testifies to the zomknutosti. Success we have achieved through the atmosphere that prevailed in the background. Nobody is to not bind anyone, we all tried to get the joint efforts of the situation . Usually coherence manifests itself only in the joyful moments and fade in difficult moments, but this time it was not so." Russian embark 2 - 3 November in the finals to land successfully on semi Palermo Italy - Czech to finish on Monday. Home while leading 2-1.

Slovaks have after their 50th match in the Fed Cup by BNP Paribas, which celebrates 50 years since its establishment, Statistics 31:19. Team to finals 1 round World Group in 2014 to learn on Wednesday 10 July at the Paris lot.
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 23. April 2013 17:56 

Local Time:
Captain Liptak: We are sad, but team spirit gives us strength
Zuzana Wisterová, collaborator Pravda | 23.04.2013 15:30
For Matej Liptak (35) was the weekend Fed Cup semi-final with Russia tenth meeting on the post of captain.

This led among the top four in the world for four years. When started, played Slovakia in World eights. Under his leadership, became one of the aspirants for the trophy they won in 2002, the first and only time in history. Liptak has a special respect for female players only as a captain, but above all as a coach. With this in mind evaluated semifinal defeat to Russia 2:3, when Slovakia Saturday after leading 2-0.

What were the immediate feelings after a meeting in Moscow?
The whole team was very sad. After Saturday, we know that it will not be easy and it can be rotated so as to be rotated. Each match was balanced, but we believed that one of the three Sunday's we can win. Unfortunately, they came close lost. However, I am proud of the players. The only thing missing was the procedure. This team deserves to be in the finals. We did everything. Team Spirit gives us all a great power.

Have you ever been in the position of captain more disappointed?
Maybe in a home meeting with Serbia on promotion to World Group in 2011, when we did not use mečbaly. Emotionally it was like. Now we were so close to the process as then, but it was the finale, so disappointment is bigger.

Were you surprised by the nomination Makarova instead Pavľučenkovovej into Sunday's singles against Hantuchova?
Surprised. We received it but positive. Daniela had more respect from Pavľučenkovovej than Makarov. It turned out that the nomination was justified because Makarov brought great performance, decided on two points.

Do you think that next season will be broken Match charged on all four toys?
You are already now. In the finals in Serbia, we sent our team on court four, Čepelová to have advanced to the semifinals. I believe that will be the inclusion of female players temporize and always use one that will come in handy against opponents. Now I have to consider the experience and how it copes with that pressure. Nevertheless, Fed Cup is something other than tournaments.

Magdalene Rybáriková has a solid season. Is strong enough mentally to be able to play in such important meeting?
I've tried it several times. True, they have never been in a game as cool now. In meetings with Russia, the question was whether before it gets priority Hantuchova. Daniela confirmed that meetings are Fed Cup for her exceptional and is really able to go to the bottom of their options. I think I did well and its commitment to meeting was correct. It did not just step away. Can be proud of yourself that has come to such a being. Tip it came out, she felt the pressure too wanted to. It has been seen in both our female players how much they wanted. Perhaps the slight disadvantage that we had 2:0, because they considered it. Both wanted to be decided and heroines. The importance of the meeting was great, they put everything into it.

You did not consider the situation where, after Cibulkova had two singles enough to give Rybáriková opportunity in doubles?
Of course, we have considered the possibility of doubles with Magda. We knew that playing the workouts very well. But it's also just as you say - there was also bogey of combat with Serbia. So we have to line up in doubles decided with coach Simon and toys as we did. After the meeting, we can only theorize whether or not it was the right decision. True, in doubles I expect from Dominica little more.

Do you want to continue in 2014?
After losing, we're sad. But the toys and the whole implementation team to Fed Cup week always enjoyed. I believe that next year we will have this team and we all go into it motivated. We want to show that we can go further than this year. It's a big challenge for me because I represent Slovakia. Although it is difficult from the psychological point of view and for me and for travel, because I work in the professional circuit as a coach. If I have the confidence of female players - I'm ready.

I think: When you give everything enough

To be winning three points. And no matter how they are obtained. Flights seedy phrase in team competitions meet Russian tennis player on the dot. At the finals Fed Cup chose the least likely scenario - the turnover of 0:2 to 3:2. Themselves by upgrading to a heroine of Sloveniek made derogatory remarks about easy target for beer and internet discussions.

Could be prevented? Yes, but it would be two Slovak women players had Sunday repeat performance of their grueling Saturday and were not allowed to play better. Neither has failed. Cibulková lacked strength, and happiness Hantuchova both in quality especially doubles final. In doing so, they gave it to everything several times after the game highlighted. I have no reason to believe them. They fought, toiled, but Russian were better on Sunday.

Ultimately, no matter how go about getting three points. If the lead 2-0, Slovaks settled by a decisive point of doubles would get homemade toy, the resulting effect would be the same. Actually just met what they said about Slovak captain. They have the widest selection of high quality women players in the world. And they have excellent deblistky, said Matej Liptak.

Can turn a phrase but true. Wider choice is reflected in the fact that for two days on clay in Krylatsky were replaced by four women players did not receive a point just Pavľučenkovová. On the other hand, all departed duo Cibulkova, Hantuchova. The second appointed three days before his 30th birthday, she spent five hours on the court, but did not receive a flow point ... Despite the obvious frustration expressed the hope that the year can be in the finals we.

Daniel Sargis

google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 27. April 2013 17:04 

Local Time:
Tarpiščev did not know how to beat Slovaks. Makarova wanted to tell jokes
04/25/2013 13:23 Red Sport, SITA
MOSCOW - Russian team captain tenistiek in the Fed Cup women's team Shamil Tarpiščev has a reputation for brilliant strategist, but re-admitted that during last week's semi-final against Moscow Slovaks felt helpless. "Zborná" after the Sabbath was losing 0-2, finally reached a turnover of 3:2.

Slovak dream finale was shattered. On Sunday, enjoyed only Russian Slovaks prehajdákali promising lead. Finals have won the Russian Hantuchova in Marrakech disappointed. Succumbed Pučkovovej Kližan disposed in Barcelona domestic Montanesa Nadal has lost to Djokovic out of his mind. It is on the right track
"At first I did not see opportunities to succeed. Until the end of the opening day program me of the puzzle do not fit into each other. Renkingové status of our female players does not correspond with the desired variations. Hurt my head of that unit's Maria Kirilenko squad," he told Sport- Express Tarpiščev.

Tarpiščev, who is also president of the Russian national tennis federation said FTR to explain.

"Hantuchova, Kirilenko which faced on Saturday, has historically top. Consists in the fact that Daniela on court forms and uses change of pace. Styles are similar to Masha, but that their combination can not disrupt the game. Slovakian plays swing, good use of speed beats grueling. Moreover, Kirilenko on Saturday was still in the process of acclimatization after arrival in the U.S. and failed to avoid mistakes. Nevertheless, even in this day to overcome Cibulkova, who is leading the stereotype."

Chief of Staff of the Russian implementation described in an interview with the caption "I did not know how to beat Slovakia" as the basis of turnover that Kirilenko before Sun did not ask.

"On the contrary, Saturday's win 2:6, 4:6 also had its pluses, the combat was good to revive wrestling practice. At the same time I perceived that Hantuchova has no physical presence in the ideal state, so I decided to deploy it against Makarova fresh executioners, which game - unlike Kirilenko expression - Slovenke sitting. deblových Well a combination Makarova - Elena Vesnina I still seemed a bit better than the Slovak few. "

Tarpiščeva surprised that Makarov is already in the second year's Fed Cup match became strojkyňou turnover.

"For it is a major problem psyche. I was afraid that in this respect stands on Sunday just in two appearances. Second set with Hantuchova lost the only fault of their own anxiety. Told her then, she went to the court with a smile, and I said, if necessary, start it on the bench to tell jokes. "

An experienced man first Russian tennis Tarpiščev, captain in Davis Cup, ranked procedure in the November Fed Cup finals in Italy is very high in the personal hierarchy.

"It was a unique match and the hub can be compared to our triumph in the Davis Cup final 2002 edition of the Paris Bercy hall. Even if the winner was uncertain until the last moment and the outcome of any meeting to Sunday's absolutely could not guess."
@ google translate

Jana Čepelová about cheering on the Fed Cup: "He left me a voice ..."

January | 14:45 Kosice - Slovak tennis player Jana Čepelová (19), which currently features in the WTA rankings to 85th place over the past weekend found itself in a rather unconventional role.

Although originally had "hands on deck" in doubles in the semifinals Sloveniek with Russian tennis team in the Fed Cup, the battle ultimately did not intervene and monitor all meetings only as a spectator.

But in Moscow just did not sit idly by, but it was her who was campaigning one of the most female fans Slovak team, and we are also in this interview, which provided for Sport.sk , talk.

Janka, the weekend can be found itself in a rather unusual feature, since all five Fed Cup matches in Moscow more or less stops on its own feet. You had from the soreness?
"Ha-ha, it certainly is not, but again I have witnessed firsthand that much more difficult is encouraged to play."

Have you ever experienced in tennis as well as Exalted moments during the weekend in Moscow?
"Fed Cup competition is different than when a man plays only for himself. In this case, represents his country, and thus one wants to always give of their maximum. But I admit that the Fed Cup meeting in which I was part, was just that Moscow semi najvypätejšie."

Hurt you from so many hands clapping and clenching fists?
"Get your hands or not, before I left voice ..." (laughs)

What do you with teammates said after Saturday, when Dominika Cibulkova and Daniela Hantuchova managed to win their opening singles?
"We said that we win by two points so far, but we are still a long way and we need to do 'the last, the most important point, which we unfortunately but ultimately failed."

She believed a Sunday morning, that is to fight for the finals?
"I believed until the last ball, but the Russian has shown its quality and ultimately the whole thing turned around."

Who decided on the composition of the decisive doubles pair?
"It was a decision nehrajúceho with Fed Cup captain coach."

Which of the five games the most intensely lived?
"Every one duel had something to himself, but most probably me, got 'Sunday's match with Daniela Makarova."

Did not expect a more fans as they played in quite intimate atmosphere due to the fact that they were to participate in the Fed Cup final?
"It is true that it was the final, I expected that there will be more viewers hall is full. I think if he played with us, he would be in the stands did not find even one free place. Russians, however, tennis, or the toys that they now represent, obviously not interested. I do not know ... "

After losing 2-3 to girls certainly poplakali. It happened to you too?
"We were very upset and I admit that to me some of those tears sprang to his eyes."

What awaits you in the near future?
"Sixth clay tournament starts May ITF Empire Slovak Open to the tune of 75 thousand euros and then attend a tournament in Prague with a budget of 100 thousand euros."
@ google translate

Cibulkova of injuries after doubles Fed Cup: Again, I started
24th April 2013, 00:00 2

Challenging matches in the Fed Cup duel in Moscow it arrived. Tennis player Dominika Cibulkova (23) had the groin injury unsubscribe from the tournament in the Moroccan Marrakesh, where should be deployed as a unit.

Instead recovers at home. To Morocco, however, still has to fly to her health assessed tournament doctor.

How do you feel now?
- Breakage, both physically and mentally. I have a sore groin both were very difficult matches. Doubles in a fight with Russia was the last nail. Of course, it influenced the psyche, because we really wanted to win. We were very close.

When you look back on it, standing in the Fed Cup fight for it?
- Of course, we played for Slovakia, it was final. It's completely different than in tournaments where you play only for himself. To me it happened last time, but this competition is just so.

Boarded by you on demanding doubles again if you know how to talk to your health status will be?
- Of course, I play for Slovakia delighted. It was the decision of us female players and a captain who needed me. A long time I was thinking over the game, we played really well ...

Regenerates in Bratislava, how to help this injury?
- I go to the massage and the therapist. After arriving in Moscow it was very bad, I feel pain while walking. Do I neodcestovala Marrakesh, because I would only worsen it and broke I would totally.

Nevertheless, you have to fly to Morocco.
- Yes, I go up there on Friday, we managed to arrange it so. View the tournament doctor and I'm flying there for the tournament in Estoril, Portugal.

When you try again on the court?
- Maybe a day or two we'll have easy workout, also rozťukanie.

Author: plus jeden den / LUCIA PETRINCOVÁ
@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 10. July 2013 19:08 

Local Time:
Slovakia are at home to Germany in the World Group 1st round in February next year.

Draw, home team first, (s) = seeded:

USA v Italy (s)

Spain v Czech Republic (s)

Slovakia (s) v Germany

Australia v Russia (s)

Fed Cup with Germany home!

Slovakia face off in the first round of the World Group Fed Cup 2014 at home against Germany, which welcomed 8 - 9 February. The contest drew in Paris in a historic building headquarters of BNP Paribas.

The main character of the draw was fresh Wimbledon's champion Marion Bartoli. "She took us to Germany and it was clear that we play at home," said Igor Moška, ​​general secretary of STZ, which is the draw in Paris attended. "I look forward to playing at home, but I would prefer Australia or Spain.'s Germany strong opponent, but I believe that the home environment will use."

The choice of surface in the February meeting, just after the Australian Open, he would not even talk Moška. "This is the master and toy for what court will decide," he said. For team captain Matej Liptak will motivate that if the procedure would be in the semifinals in 2014, Slovakia welcomed opponent at home. Would be advancing to the combat Australia - Russia .

The draw-finals of the World Fed Cup 2014

USA - Italy

Spain - Czech

Slovakia - Germany

Australia - Russia

! @ google translate

Tennis Fed: Captain Liptak, a German woman liked least, came Cibulková tip - SUMMARY

Paris 10 July (TASR) - Slovak tennis players welcome 1st of the new season of the World Federation Cup Germany (8 to 9 February 2014),. Wednesday's ruling on the ticket in a historic building BNP Paribas in Paris, which was fresh and actor in Wimbledon's champion Frenchwoman Marion Bartoli. Slovaks were on the deployed teams, except Nemiek could still zverenky captain Matej Liptak come across to Australia, USA and Spain.

Slovak team this year after a 3-2 triumph over Serbia in Nis fought their way to the semi-final of the prestigious competition, which lost in Moscow with Russia favored domestic 2:3. After the opening singles Slovaks led 2-0, but the Russians on Sunday managed to turn a negative development. The decisive third point gained deblistky Yekaterina Makarova with Elena Vesnina. In Fed Cup history will be a third mutual combat between Slovak and German, while the balance is 1:1. In July 1994 Germany triumphed 2-1 in Frankfurt, in April 2003 won the Slovaks in Ettenheim in the role of defender of the title 3-2. German troops are currently Angelique Kerber, which falls in the WTA world rankings 9 place. Number two is Wimbledon's finalist Sabine Lisicki (18)

Slovak captain did not please Liptak lot too. "All the teams are strong and attractive, but I just wanted Nemko at least. They have a young team with a high margin, high quality singles five and one deblových leading specialist. Many years had trouble getting into the global group, but now they succeeded after the triumph over Serbia and in the new edition are free to fight for the overall victory. positive is that we play at home. Our girls know the Fed Cup vyhecovať to quality and performance is a team competition in which Ranking position often does not play a decisive role. Regarding the choice of surface this is debatable, it's all still very fresh. We try to choose such a surface that will most suit our toys and as little as I do," he told TASR Liptak.

Slovak Dominika Cibulkova Tennis unit guessed that Liptáková team hit in February 2014 Nemko."The coach minty Liptak today I said that I feel that we draw lots Nemko. It is one of the toughest opponents, what we could get. On the other hand, I am looking forward that we will play again after a long time at home. It will be a big challenge for us," she told TASR Cibulková. In the case of triumph over Germany in the semi-final encounter Slovaks Line duel between Australia and Russia.

Even the Secretary General Slovak Tennis Association Igor Moskal pleased that the team around Dominika Cibulkova and Daniela Hantuchova will have home advantage. "This year we played twice there, I am glad that in February the girls again present before the home crowd. At 99 percent will play in Bratislava NTC. Could we also get a more favorable opponent, Spaniard or Australia, but among the top eight you have one nenavyberá too, O surface is still too early to say the last word will have players. Germany are well on all surfaces, Lisická was now in the finals at Wimbledon's grass, Kerber in the semifinals of Roland Garros on clay," he told TASR Moška.

1 round World Group Fed Cup 2014

USA - Italy, Spain - Czech, Slovakia - Germany, Australia - Russia

@ google translate

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. September 2013 11:54 

Local Time:
Tennis Fed: Slovaks against Germany on a hard surface DecoColor the NTC (2)

Bratislava 18 September (TASR) - Slovak tennis players Played 1 meeting round World Group Fed Cup against Germany (8 to 9 February 2014), the Hardy in Bratislava NTC. Duel takes place on a hard surface DecoColor, where we've got Slovak representatives during the weekend defeated Sweden in the first round playoff to participate in the 1st group of Euro-African zone. For TASR's Secretary General confirmed Slovak Tennis Association Igor Moška.

"Fed Cup meeting with Germany will be played on the same surface as the Davis Cup match with Sweden. We decided that DecoColor will not change. Babes after talks with captain Maťom Lipták voted for it, they want to play at a slower harde and we meet them," he told TASR Moška. Winner Bratislava combat enters the semi-final against Australia the better of the two - Russia. If zverenky captain Matej Liptak passed through Nemko, 19th-20th April should again home advantage.

In Fed Cup history will be a third game counterclaim both countries, the state is tied 1-1. Slovaks were in April this year, close to advance to the finals, after the initial singles led in Moscow Krylatsky favored over Russia 2-0. A team captain Shamil Tarpiščeva but finally managed to turn a negative development, the decisive third point gained in the doubles final with Elena Vesnina Ekaterina Makarova. Nemko returned between osemčlennú elite thanks to triumph 3-2 over Serbia.

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 18. September 2013 15:29 

Local Time:
No surprises in venue and indoor hardcourt...although I think thay plays into Germany's hands as Lisicki and Kerber are fantastic indoor players. Not sure Slovakia has a good outdoor venue anyway as an alternative..

Golden Slam
PostPosted: 16. October 2013 17:18 

Local Time:
Tennis: Slovak Tennis Association will offer Liptak Mečíř contract extensions

Bratislava 16 October (TASR) - Slovak Tennis Association will offer Fed Cup team captain Matej Liptak and representation of the Davis Cup captain Miloslav Mecir contract extensions. Informed the Secretary General of STZ Igor Moška.

"We decided that Milos Mečíř and Matej Liptak will offer a contract extension. Maťo reached this year with the girls great World Group semifinal. Miloš keep the team in the first group of Euro-African zone, which was not easy because we had tough opponents. I believe that 2014 will be even more successful for us, especially in the Davis Cup, where we want to fight for a world audience. Hopefully we will finally ask for the ticket. In Fed Cup in February await us in the NTC strong German woman, who are currently in very good shape," he told TASR Moška.

Liptak took over the Fed Cup scepter in early 2009 after Mojmir Mihal in April was with his close zverenkami to advance to the finals. Slovaks led after the opening singles in Moscow over Russia's domestic Krylatsky 2-0, but team captain Shamil Tarpiščeva finally turned negative trends. Mečíř is the Davis Cup captain since the start of action of Slovakia in the prestigious competition. In 2005, with the team forward to the final battle of "salad bowl" in which Slovaks lost to Croatia 2-3.

@ google translate.

Board index : English Forum (ENG) : Tournaments

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4